It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

complaint about moon landing and 1st man in space

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2003 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by joehayner

well then we would attack them, start a war, and lose. But before we lost we would nuke the fecking place, as a last resort. The obviously wouldn't want that to happen.

Lose ? Why do we have to lose if we have a war with them ? Where is it writting that we'll lose this so-called war ??

Anyway, I agree. If we have to lose, it will be better to nuke all the whole world. Like this, they'll lose too !

TN1

posted on Jan, 13 2003 @ 08:00 AM
link   
For those ones that they are not familiar with recent scientific achievements:
Only quantum teleportation has been achieved and nothing else !!!!
What kind of energy weapons ???
Don't ask me what is quantum teleportation or even what is quantum itself ,because i am tired to explain every day !!
Is better for you to go searching in some good web-sites that you will find yourselves!!!

posted on Jan, 13 2003 @ 01:54 PM
link   
We would lose.

They must be technological gods compaired to us.

I have no confidence in the achievments in mankind.
Whose to say we wouldn't be totally defeseless against them?

posted on Aug, 31 2004 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nitrozilla
as "I" think, UFO's have been spotted around america during the 50s. it must at the time been seen before but people just didn't want to be called "crazy" until sci fi stuff started popping out and people started to get open minds. So lets just say around this time. i think area 51 started. i saw a old picture of it. around this board.
To me it is insane that John F K got a phone call from a man on the moon. I think he did... i really don't feel that we would have the capablity of doing space eexploration during the 60s. So... here is my thory. we had a little help from are friends above. I think for some technology we gave them something..... perhaps..... the request of letting them abduct us. I think during the 70s people really started to tell that they have been abducted by aliens. and it blew up during the 80s. It just feels too much. i still can't #in believe we learn how to teleport before we learn how to use energy base weapons.... it just crazy... I think aliens all have something to do with this. it feels way ahead of its time. My thoughts is that during JFK time he waz the first president during NASA greatest accomplishment. Something leaked out... or something that the government didn't want JFK to know and that is why he waz killed. then they framed whats hhis name and he knew too much. so he's gone too. it just goes on and on and on. my mind thinks

JFK was killed because he wanted to expose the UFO and the way blck projects are financed. Because when you find out how this projects are financed you get really pissed off and this was not allowed.

posted on Aug, 31 2004 @ 07:30 PM
link   
That must now be why no president is even told the "Black" information.

Also on a side note: STOP TYPING JIBBERISH.

The reason you used to here about hill billies being abducted is because there crazy talking idiots, there just telling you of there imagination. You wont hear about a doctor or lawyer about being abducted because they are not stupid and wont make up piles of rubbish.

Some of you on this post, your ideas are a little outlandish, to say the least.

posted on Sep, 2 2004 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by joehayner
We would lose.

They must be technological gods compaired to us.

I have no confidence in the achievments in mankind.
Whose to say we wouldn't be totally defeseless against them?

im not really for this alien vs human thing as its a like a "my dad can fight your dad" post , but going by what you said ....

we are technological gods compared to say the romans , if we where suddenly confronted by 100 000+ sword/axe/bow and arrow weilding roman soldiers hellbent on taking over your city/town etc - do you think they would have a good chance of doing it ?

[edit on 2-9-2004 by acidhead]

posted on Sep, 2 2004 @ 06:01 PM
link   

The reason you used to here about hill billies being abducted is because there crazy talking idiots, there just telling you of there imagination. You wont hear about a doctor or lawyer about being abducted because they are not stupid and wont make up piles of rubbish.

Some of you on this post, your ideas are a little outlandish, to say the least

Ahem...

The Disclosure Project is a nonprofit research project working to fully disclose the facts about UFOs, extraterrestrial intelligence, and classified advanced energy and propulsion systems. We have over 400 government, military, and intelligence community witnesses testifying to their direct, personal, first hand experience with UFOs, ETs, ET technology, and the cover-up that keeps this information secret.

Couldnt resist adding this!

www.disclosureproject.org...

[edit on 2-9-2004 by markjaxson]

posted on Sep, 2 2004 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Murcielago

(1) The reason you used to here about hill billies being abducted is because there crazy talking idiots, there just telling you of there imagination.

(2) You wont hear about a doctor or lawyer about being abducted because they are not stupid and wont make up piles of rubbish.

Some of you on this post, your ideas are a little outlandish, to say the least.

I'm not saying that I believe in alien visitation or anything (because in reality I do not), I only say this in the interest of total disclosure and discussion.

(1) I am certain that your reasoning is correct most if not all the time but think of this: Would it be easier to slip out unnoticed after kidnapping someone in the middle of the city or in the relative tranquility and spaciousness of the country?

(2) No they are not stupid, they wouldn't dare risk such a career.

Okay bye now!

[edit on 2-9-2004 by coronamoz]

posted on Nov, 16 2004 @ 08:01 AM
link   
The only aliens around here would be tall, greyish humanoids who abstain from fighting in wars and make very high-quality knives... Wait.

The Swiss?

posted on Nov, 16 2004 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Moving this to chit-chat.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join