It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

complaint about moon landing and 1st man in space

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2002 @ 12:47 PM
link   
as "I" think, UFO's have been spotted around america during the 50s. it must at the time been seen before but people just didn't want to be called "crazy" until sci fi stuff started popping out and people started to get open minds. So lets just say around this time. i think area 51 started. i saw a old picture of it. around this board.
To me it is insane that John F K got a phone call from a man on the moon. I think he did... i really don't feel that we would have the capablity of doing space eexploration during the 60s. So... here is my thory. we had a little help from are friends above. I think for some technology we gave them something..... perhaps..... the request of letting them abduct us. I think during the 70s people really started to tell that they have been abducted by aliens. and it blew up during the 80s. It just feels too much. i still can't #in believe we learn how to teleport before we learn how to use energy base weapons.... it just crazy... I think aliens all have something to do with this. it feels way ahead of its time. My thoughts is that during JFK time he waz the first president during NASA greatest accomplishment. Something leaked out... or something that the government didn't want JFK to know and that is why he waz killed. then they framed whats hhis name and he knew too much. so he's gone too. it just goes on and on and on. my mind thinks

posted on Jul, 2 2002 @ 04:09 PM
link   
What do you mean science fiction started coming out in the 50's? It has been around for pretty much as long as fiction has been around.

Erm, you say 'we learn how to teleport before we learn how to use energy base weapons.' which is rather ridiculous.
Have you read anything about this amazing new 'teleporting' technology, or just read the catchy headlines newspapers and sites have been making up? Or have you had a look at the progress that is being made in Energy weapons?

The proposition of a trade of advanced technology for letting them abduct us is a little silly, why would they bother, if they are so advanced could they not just capture us anyway? Maybe that way they could capture someone who isnt a hillbilly for a change

posted on Jul, 2 2002 @ 05:59 PM
link   
i have no idea about any of it. i just heard of it. what are the advance ments of energy base weapons? and why wont the aliens just take over the whole #in planet. even if they would arrive near public. people would go into wide spread panic. or......... are aliens.... really not that stable in are atmosphere. Or are they very easy to get diesese from our planet. or perhaps... there just #in easy to kill

aliens are either two things in my book.
apperiantly no new planet has been found of a new civlization. so that cuts that out. perhaps aliens are somethign that the government created that got out of control... i dont know. the fact is that everything is all thorys. all we are doing is sitting and asking and thinking and wondering. what the hell. we should make a move. showing public aliens would be a great leap in america... next to the man on the moon. explaining if they are good or bad. talking about how they talk to us. IF they can talk to us.

posted on Jul, 3 2002 @ 01:40 AM
link   
Is english not your first language?

posted on Jul, 3 2002 @ 04:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kano
Is english not your first language?

Et toi Kano, a part l'Anglais, tu parles une autre langue ?

posted on Jul, 3 2002 @ 07:15 AM
link   
oui

posted on Jul, 3 2002 @ 08:27 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 3 2002 @ 11:18 AM
link   
We arent that close

Although hey, who knows where some flowers will get you.

posted on Jul, 3 2002 @ 05:22 PM
link   

oui

Ah bon ? Si tu nous expliquais cel brivement ?

posted on Jul, 3 2002 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Not exactely Estragon... It's a long story.
But I don't have time, sorry.

posted on Jul, 4 2002 @ 12:50 AM
link   
erm, oui?

posted on Jul, 4 2002 @ 01:02 AM
link   
il s'agit de quoi? Mon joli Ultra-Bird?
Didn't we go through all this auf Deutsch not long ago?

posted on Jul, 4 2002 @ 03:01 AM
link   
I think Nitrozilla might be referring to teleportation as described at the old forum-board:
forums.abovetopsecret.com...
Or perhaps the thread at *this* board: xmb.abovetopsecret.com...

As for the possibility of alien-abductions in trade for technology goes, who knows? Would you put it past the government to strike such a deal without telling the public about it? After seeing more & more corruption leaking out of the higher offices every year, I certainly wouldn't put it past them to make a deal like that. Maybe that's why the aliens only seem to take the hillbillies...The people who'd *make* such a deal in the first place are very likely to exempt themselves from becoming abductees as part of the deal.

Of course, as Nitrozilla pointed out, until we actually learn the truth, it's all theory.

posted on Jul, 4 2002 @ 06:37 AM
link   

erm, oui?

Just kidding...This an english web site, I'll speak english then.

posted on Jul, 4 2002 @ 06:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Estragon
il s'agit de quoi? Mon joli Ultra-Bird?
Didn't we go through all this auf Deutsch not long ago?

Yep, may be, I don't remember exactely.
I know that I spoke Dutch in ATS, but not with you. May be I'm wrong...Anyway, I don't mind. But don't call me your cute ultra_bird. I'm not.

Ok, monsieur epices qui sent bon et qui connait 2 ou 3 mots de franais ?

Have a nice day Estra.

posted on Jul, 6 2002 @ 05:27 PM
link   
I'm still waiting for an answer.

Could you be polite and give it to me please ?

Thx.

posted on Aug, 5 2002 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Nitrozilla has something when he mentions JFK and aliens in the same sentence. Author Nick Redfern, while researching his book 'COSMIC CRASHES' (UFO crashes in the UK) he came across the name 'Dorothy Kilgallen'. When he checked, it turns out she was a reporter for a US magazine who knew Marilyn Munroe through various interviews. Kilgallen claims to have seen Munroe's diary and, apparently, a couple of days before her death, Munroe said she was going to release information to the public.
From what he (Redfern) uncovered, JFK said he intended to show the public the truth behind the UFO cover-up, which he disagreed with. Someone shot JFK. Munroe said she was going to release this info and turns up dead. Not long after producing a small article about this, Dorothy Kilgallen winds up dead, in a similar fashion to Munroe. The FBI have files on Munroe that have been released under the FOIA, 48 pages long but 18 are 'missing'.
The FBI say they have witheld the pages due to 'national security' and 'foreign policy'.
What would files on a dead actress, 40 years old, still have to do with 'national security'?

posted on Jan, 10 2003 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Dorothy Kilgallen did write about UFO's & did know Marilyn Monroe, but she died after having had a private interview w/ Jack Ruby. After this interview, she told various people that she was going to blow the lid off the JFK assasination. Soon after she died of an intentional drug overdose? Suicide? Sitting up in bed reading a book? I DON'T THINK SO!!! No woman is going to off herself & then sit in bed & read, waiting for her time to come.

Dorothy was a panelist for years on What's My Line. They broadcasted live every Sunday night from NYC. The taped shows can now be seen on the Game Show Network (Black & White Overnight). Go on that website (gameshownetwork.com) & read their mssg board about Dorothy & the last show she did. I have not seen the show, but the site states that she was fine that Sunday night, that her husband (Richard Kollmar) stated that she was chipper when she came home. Why would she commit suicide? My theory: her murderers came into her apartment while it was empty, laced her drinking glass w/ a lethal dose of barbituates. She came home from the show, said Hi to Hubby, had a glass of wine or other alcohol, went to bed & BOOM...she was dead. Hey, I know it's sketchy, but it seems plausible.

posted on Jan, 11 2003 @ 12:23 AM
link   
I think it was NIXON who received the phone call in 1969.
Kennedy had been dead and buried for (5) years.

posted on Jan, 11 2003 @ 11:29 AM
link   

The proposition of a trade of advanced technology for letting them abduct us is a little silly, why would they bother, if they are so advanced could they not just capture us anyway? Maybe that way they could capture someone who isnt a hillbilly for a change

No It's not silly. If they just started capturing us, then the government would be forced to do somthing about it. If it kept going on...well then we would attack them, start a war, and lose. But before we lost we would nuke the fecking place, as a last resort. The obviously wouldn't want that to happen.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join