It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2012- Big change?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2003 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Ok, I've seen a post where lots of people ask what would happen in 2012.
Future is not yet written neither anyone is truly sure what that yea would bring. But searching the web or reading books on that, one finds the following:

- Mayan callendar ends 21 Dec 2012 (a grant cycle ends and another begins)
- Time would collapse (read Terence McKenna timewave theory, also pointing that in 21 Dec 2012 a big consciousness leap would occur) Just search google for 2012 21 December or 2012 and something appelative as ascension, end date, etc..)
- Channeling material also refers to that date as a dimension changing (www.cassiopaea.org... www.llresearch.org...)
- Next solar cycle maximum occurs
- I had some visionary dreams and experiences on that date too

Just theories theories and theories. I have read a lot and I guess something big will change, and even a sort of spiritual elevation. Lots of people forecast that too. Many in 2012. But, future is not yet written

posted on Oct, 24 2003 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Maybe the poles will switch...

I think a leap in consciousness would be cool, but currently humans are very primitive.

2012 December 21 hmm...

2012 12 21, 12 21 2012, wierd numbers...

posted on Oct, 25 2003 @ 03:07 AM
link   
I reackon we could be seeing somemore bible prophecy being fulfilled in those years coming. Impossible to set any dates, but I personally believe those years surrounding we could see some world changing things happening. Anti-Christ, Rapture, NWO stuff like that perhaps.

posted on Oct, 25 2003 @ 03:30 AM
link   
Just so you know, the US military is working on a new suit of battle armour that is supposed to be finished in 2011.
The armour is designed to have a cloaking system, reactive seals so that the soldier doesn't get poisoned and lots of other funky stuff.

posted on Oct, 26 2003 @ 10:16 PM
link   
a friend of mine once had a dream where there were cities being destroyed and just general chaos around the world, as if he was watching it happen on a movie screen. then he said a date flashed into his head, like it was being shown to him....the year was 2012, but he says he can't remember the exact date. and he didn't find out about the whole theory about 2012 until years later. the really creepy thing is, 2 of his friends had the exact same dream on the exact same night....

....i # you not.

posted on Oct, 26 2003 @ 10:36 PM
link   
light of our consious being
spectrum of light is key

music and art

These sites pertain to all those seeking what is going to happen in 2012. I have found these sites very reassuring and they gave me hope that the world is not going to END but it is going to BEGIN.

[Edited on 10-26-2003 by CPYKOmega]

posted on Oct, 26 2003 @ 11:30 PM
link   
didnt john titor say that in 2012 world war 3 woudl start? or was that a different year. i cant remember that far back. o well the war didnt end the world though according to him.

posted on Oct, 27 2003 @ 02:50 AM
link   
John Titor said 2015 WW3 would begin with the fall of Nukes on American soil in March 2015

posted on Oct, 27 2003 @ 03:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by DaRAGE
John Titor said 2015 WW3 would begin with the fall of Nukes on American soil in March 2015

Where can I find more on John Titor? I've heard so much about him!

posted on Oct, 27 2003 @ 03:04 AM
link   
search button near member list

posted on Oct, 27 2003 @ 08:02 AM
link   

Unfortunately, I think we're a LOT closer to WWIII than 2015....

We've got a president that seems bound and determined to piss off the rest of the world, especially arab extremists. (and it's all but assured he'll be re-elected)

We're rattling sabres at almost everyone, who coincidentally, just happen to be developing nuclear weapons, and have powerful allies (Russia and China)...

The Dollar vs. Euro battle is upping the stakes....If the economy continues going south, war is all but assured...

The standoff between Isreal and "Palestine" is also coming to a head, and is pretty much the flashpoint for it all.....

Simply put, I doubt this pot'll simmer that long folks....

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 07:39 AM
link   
It has been a long wait since 2003...

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 07:42 PM
link   
i love old threads things that make u go ha

top topics

join