It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israeli Soldier Kidnapped, Israel Plans Gaza Offensive With Reoccupation A Possibility

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2006 @ 06:18 PM
link   
BBC News reported only on the Shuttle launch and the North Korean Missile tests in their News 24 headlines. No mention of Gaza. They even felt the need to include a story about a Cadbury's Chocolate Factory, over this. Sky News are the exact same. Pathetic.

Originally posted by Communication_Burger
What with the Shuttle Launch and the North Korean Missile tests, this has disappeared from the headlines in the United Kingdom. Have there been any recent reports from anywhere else in the World?

What is the latest here?

Any takers on this?

posted on Jul, 5 2006 @ 12:23 AM
link   
There's no sense of any one of us flying off the handle like I have done. I will cool it, stand back and look at the overall picture. I apologize to anyone I have offended in a major way on this thread. I'll scale back.

Sincerely,

Wisconsin

posted on Jul, 5 2006 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid
How can you claim that the US mainstream media are NOT reporting the truth when in the States they are getting 2 different views from their media? Certainly there has to be truth between the 2 sides. You know, Cnn vs Fox crap.

Who do you think owns these "2 different" news networks? US mainstream media report what they need to - not what happened; regarding the Israeli-Palestine conflict. As you can see in the post on page 8, the distortion of number of Palestinians casualties compared to Israeli casualties in quite Big. Therefore, the American public gets a very distorted picture.

But if you compare CNN to Fox, you see the gap between them - but it is an artificial gap, designed to keep the people divided. The owners of these networks know, for who they write their news, and they know who will watch them and consume them. But in the end, both of the owners - of CNN and Fox - go to see the same Big Boss Man, who actually decides who goes reporting what and how.

For example:

And The Truth Shall Set You Free...

NBC is a subsidary of RCA, a media conglomerate which appears regulary on the career details of a number of people named throughout this book. Among the NBC directors namede in the Mullins article were;

John Brademas (Council for Foreign Relations, Trilateral Commission, Bilderbergs), a director of the Rockefeller Foundation;

Peter G. Peterson (Council for Foreign Relations), former head of Kuhn, Loeb and Co (Rothschilds), and a former Secretary of Commerce;

Robert Cizik, chairman of RCA and of the First City Bancorp, which was indetified in Congressional testimony as a Rothschild Bank;

Thomas O. Paine, president of Northrup Co (big defence contractor) and director of the Elite-Controlled Institute for Strategic Studies in London;

Donald Smiley, a director of Two Morgan Companies, Metropolitian Life and US Steel;

Thornton Bradshaw, chariman of RCA, director of the Rockefeller Brothers Fund, Atlantic Richfild Oil, and the Aspen Insitute for Humanistic Studies (both headed "enviromentalist" and elite Bilderberger Robert O. Anderson).

Clearly the NBC has a considerable Rockefeller-Rothschild-Morgan influence....

Who do you think owns CNN and Fox?

Basicly we are all being Manipulated severly by the Corporate Media; but I think the case in America is far worse then anywhere else. There is no more "Free Press" - everything is owned by the Corporations and Boards of Chairmans decide basicly everything. And they use Media to manipulate the public opinion and shape it according to their needs; the gap between Liberal and Conservative is Artificually created, just to divide the Public to easily control it. Therefore the Liberal and Conservative media are also artificually created, to maintain that gap.

[edit on 5/7/06 by Souljah]

posted on Jul, 5 2006 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Souljah
Basicly we are all being Manipulated severly by the Corporate Media; but I think the case in America is far worse then anywhere else. There is no more "Free Press" - everything is owned by the Corporations and Boards of Chairmans decide basicly everything. And they use Media to manipulate the public opinion and shape it according to their needs; the gap between Liberal and Conservative is Artificually created, just to divide the Public to easily control it. Therefore the Liberal and Conservative media are also artificually created, to maintain that gap.

[edit on 5/7/06 by Souljah]

Can't disagree with that, it's why I don't watch it.

Now, why don't you believe that the media YOU follow and spread, aren't affected by any bias or agenda?

posted on Jul, 5 2006 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Now, why don't you believe that the media YOU follow and spread, aren't affected by any bias or agenda?

Ofcourse all Media today are Biased - some more, others less; it is hard to get an Independant report about an event, without any additional information added or subtracted. My point was, that in this case of Israel-Palestine conflict, the American MainStream Media are deliberately under-reporting deaths of Palestinians, to ensure that further support of American public is always leaning towards Israel and to maintain Palestinians to be seen as the terrible terrorists and as the attackers in the eyes of the Public, and ofcourse to keep the role of the "Victim" for Israel.

posted on Jul, 5 2006 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Souljah
Ofcourse all Media today are Biased - some more, others less; it is hard to get an Independant report about an event, without any additional information added or subtracted. My point was, that in this case of Israel-Palestine conflict, the American MainStream Media are deliberately under-reporting deaths of Palestinians, to ensure that further support of American public is always leaning towards Israel and to maintain Palestinians to be seen as the terrible terrorists and as the attackers in the eyes of the Public, and ofcourse to keep the role of the "Victim" for Israel.

I think you're getting some bad info here. I'd say that the public is split on this issue. You're going to get a lot of Americans that don't see Israel as the victim and this attack as agression.

posted on Jul, 5 2006 @ 10:52 AM
link   

I think you're getting some bad info here. I'd say that the public is split on this issue. You're going to get a lot of Americans that don't see Israel as the victim and this attack as agression.

Yeah? Where are they? I bet they are a minority.

I mean you have to keep the US Public on the side of Israel - thats why there are so many Israeli lobbies operating in Washington, which definetly affects the reporting in mainstream media. For example:

The Illusion of Balance - NPR's coverage of Mideast deaths doesn't match reality

National Public Radio's coverage of the Israeli/Palestinian conflict has been the target of criticism from all sides, especially since the start of the Palestinian uprising in September 2000. One common complaint from both pro-Israel and pro-Palestinian critics is that NPR and other outlets downplay or ignore acts of violence by the "other side."

For example, a press release (8/12/01) from CAMERA, a conservative pro-Israel media watch group, accused NPR of skimming over the killing of a Jewish settler in a news report that focused on the funeral of a Palestinian Hamas activist killed by Israeli security forces. Similarly, Arab-American media critic Ali Abuminah (8/20/01) has criticized NPR for "cursory, inconsistent and wholly inadequate" coverage of Israeli attacks on Palestinians.

During the six-month period studied, NPR reported the deaths of 62 Israelis and 51 Palestinians. While on the surface that may not appear to be hugely lopsided, during the same time period 77 Israelis and 148 Palestinians were killed in the conflict. That means there was an 81 percent likelihood that an Israeli death would be reported on NPR, but only a 34 percent likelihood that a Palestinian death would be.

No Children in Palestine

On January 4, NPR’s Morning Edition host Steve Inskeep noted that Palestinian presidential candidate Mahmoud Abbas had described Israel as the "Zionist enemy." But the NPR anchor didn't tell listeners the context of Abbas' remark: Seven Palestinian children working in their families' strawberry fields had just been killed by Israeli forces.

Abbas referred to the children as "martyrs who were killed today by the shells of the Zionist enemy in Beit Lahiya." NPR reported Abbas’ comment, but did not report on the killings themselves.

So you see how easily it is to manipulate information and with that, the public itself?

You just "miss" to say one line, as in this cas Abbas's statement, which can quickly sound like a Threat to Israel as the Zionist enemy, but it does not mention, how Seven Palestinian Children were actually killed by IDF, which was the cause for this statement - and if you fail to mention this, and just say "Israel is our Zionist Enemy", then it sounds completly different.

And How many times, this has happened in reports?

posted on Jul, 5 2006 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Just to Further Expand on this media issue here,

K. Rupert Murdoch
Chairman and Chief Executive Officer
News Corporation

Peter Barnes
Chairman
Ansell Limited

Chase Carey
President and Chief Executive Officer
The DIRECTV Group, Inc.

Peter Chernin
President and Chief Operating Officer
News Corporation

Kenneth E. Cowley
Chairman
R.M. Williams Holdings Pty. Limited

David F. DeVoe
Chief Financial Officer
News Corporation

Viet Dinh
Professor of Law
Georgetown University
Rod Eddington
Non-Executive Chairman for
Australia and New Zealand
JPMorgan

Andrew S.B. Knight
Director
Rothschild Investment Trust C.P.

Lachlan Murdoch
Illyria Pty Ltd

Thomas J. Perkins
Partner
Kleiner, Perkins, Caulfield & Byers

Arthur M. Siskind
Senior Advisor to the Chairman
News Corporation

John L. Thornton
Professor of Global Leadership
Tsinghua University of Beijing

News Corps Website, the parent company of FOX

Richard D. Parsons
Chairman of the Board and CEO, Time Warner Inc.

Time Warner is the parent company of CNN

Parsons just happens to be a Director on the Board of Citigroup

C. Michael Armstrong
Chairman - Board of Trustees, Johns Hopkins Medicine, Health System Corporation and Hospital

• Alain J.P. Belda
Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, Alcoa Inc.

• George David
Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, United Technologies Corporation

• Kenneth T. Derr
Chairman, Retired, Chevron Corporation

• John M. Deutch
Institute Professor, Massachusetts Institute of Technology

• Roberto Hernández Ramírez
Chairman, Banco Nacional de Mexico

• Ann Dibble Jordan
Consultant

• Klaus Kleinfeld
President and Chief Executive Officer, Siemens AG

• Andrew N. Liveris
Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, The Dow Chemical Company

• Dudley C. Mecum
Managing Director, Capricorn Holdings LLC

• Anne Mulcahy
Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, Xerox Corporation

• Richard D. Parsons
Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, Time Warner Inc.

• Charles Prince
Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, Citigroup Inc.

• Judith Rodin
President, Rockefeller Foundation

• Robert E. Rubin
Chairman of the Executive Committee and Member of the Office of the Chairman, Citigroup Inc.

• Franklin A. Thomas
Consultant, TFF Study Group

And Citigroup came to where it is today originally as an affiliate of Rothschild in the 1800's

In the early 19th century, the House of Rothschild established a number of affiliates in the U.S. which carried the code identification of 'City' banks, or 'City' companies, identifying them as originating in the financial centre, the City of London. The City Bank was established in New York in 1812, in the same room in which the Bank of the United States had operated until its charter expired.

Later called the National City Bank [1865], its principal for fifty years was Moses Taylor, whose father had been a confidential agent for John Jacob Astor and British intelligence.
This centralized control over American industry by five New York banks controlled from London suggests that instead of 130 major U.S. corporations, we may have only one, which in itself is an outpost of the London Connection.

that is why CNN and FOX are pretty much owned by an alliance of the same family, controlled by well the Rothschilds as we can see from everything I just put up.

Just do not forget everyone, the axis of evil and rogue nations are the only countries in the world whos central banks are not yet controlled by the Rothschilds.

We must Liberate the Jewish people and the Palestinians, as well as the rest of the world from the tyranny of the Rothschilds, or else we risk global slavery of human citizens in the developed world.

[edit on 7/5/2006 by DYepes]

posted on Jul, 5 2006 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Hamas' armed wing hit the coastal city of Ashkelon on Tuesday with an upgraded homemade rocket that traveled 12 km (7 miles) from Gaza. No one was hurt but Olmert called it an "escalation without precedent."

GAZA (Reuters) - Israel's prime minister ordered the army on Wednesday to expand an offensive against the ruling Palestinian movement Hamas after its armed wing fired a missile from Gaza into a major Israeli city for the first time.

Hours later several Israeli tanks rolled into the site of a former Jewish settlement in northern Gaza from where the rocket was fired, witnesses said.

ABC.com

They have stepped up their offensive because Hamas launched a rocket attack at another city that was previously thought to be out of range. Understandable, but when Olmert says the attack was without precedent, that is just a load of garbage.
Israel has destroyed key bridges for commerce between Gaza, their only power plant, a university, more than several key government buildings, detained over a dozen government officials in both Gaza and the West bank, and Olmert says this rocket attack on a single target that fortunately did not even hurt anyone is without precedent? Right...

Anyways not much new except that tanks are occupying more land in Gaza coming closer and closer to the urban areas.

posted on Jul, 5 2006 @ 02:51 PM
link   
I mean, it was simplicity in a can. Give the Israelis their soldier back, stop launching rockets at civillian targets, and Israel pulls back. How could Hamas screw this up?

Oh yeah, they're terrorists, not politicians.

I'm not understanding why the Palestianians saw the need to launch a rocket on yet another civillian target when the only thing that would happen - and pardon me for pointing out that even I could see it coming - is the escalation of the conflict begun by the Palestinians.

This isn't brain surgery. People on this thread of going back to wanted posters from 1917. What about the here and now?

DE

posted on Jul, 5 2006 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by DeusEx

This isn't brain surgery. People on this thread of going back to wanted posters from 1917. What about the here and now?

DE

If you are going to base this entire mess on a promise from Biblical times as well as from early 1900's by Balfour then yes it should matter. You can't have your cake and eat it too. Those wanted posters mean a lot. It explains their origins and they are no different then the current palestinians now fighting for their freedom. There would be no here and now if it wasn't for what was done back then.

Pie

posted on Jul, 5 2006 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by edsinger
It was territory LOST in war, one that the arabs started. you don't see mexico rocketing Texas now do you?

There are always 2 sides to a story...

Ed
You cannot compare Mexico which has 1,972,550sq KM of land mass to a country like palestine that was given about 28Mi wide swath of land. If we did to the mexicans what Israel does to the palestinians, they would be lobbing whatever they had at us on a constant basis. We also don't restrict Mexicans from becoming citizens, we also don't go around tearing down their homes, killing their politicians, or killing their children either. Comparing Mexico and Israel/Palestine is a bad comparison.

There are a couple of real comparisons you can make. Apartheid South Africa of pre-1970's, India-British Empire and of course Nazi germany-Jews

All peoples were placed in situations where the other ruled over and abused the minority, and in all cases the minority ended up fighting back one way or another wether thru people aiding them (Resistances or underground movements), thru passive/active protest,guerilla warfare/sabotage.

posted on Jul, 5 2006 @ 05:50 PM
link   
I would say it is a great comparison. Mexico lost land long ago but they go over it and accepted defeat. Palestine lost land long ago but still likes to think they own Israel instead of the other way around. Im glad to see Israel taking an offensive against these .. people. Palestine has there own little barren spot of land, tiny as it is, usless as it is, undesirable as it is, they should take it and do what they can with it and stop pestering Israel. How many times will it take Palestine that when you push the big kid, the big kid pushes back, twice a hard?

posted on Jul, 5 2006 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThePieMaN
If you are going to base this entire mess on a promise from Biblical times as well as from early 1900's by Balfour then yes it should matter. You can't have your cake and eat it too. Those wanted posters mean a lot. It explains their origins and they are no different then the current palestinians now fighting for their freedom. There would be no here and now if it wasn't for what was done back then.

Pie

I don't blame this on anyone but the Palestinians. Despite the history, Israel started much like Palestine. The jews were given a stretch of land in the middle of nowhere, and it was a piece of crap. But they built it up, and fought war after war against countries hell bent on finishing what Hitler started.

As for your wanted posters, that was 1917, and one incident. They started out like the palestinians, but that changed sometime shortly thereafter. They built instead of destroyed- how about that?

As for yourself and other posters comparing the Palestinians' self-inflicted woes to the Holocaust, well, that's just sickening. When hundreds of Palestinians at a time are dragged out of their homes and shot, maybe I'll believe that. I'll also accept Palestinians being worked to death, but since both are about as likely as me growing wings... Until then, all I see is Israel battling a terrorist nation, and people defending a nation that supports, breeds, and endorses terrorism based on religious grounds.

DE

posted on Jul, 5 2006 @ 06:42 PM
link   

As for your wanted posters, that was 1917, and one incident. They started out like the palestinians, but that changed sometime shortly thereafter. They built instead of destroyed- how about that?

As for yourself and other posters comparing the Palestinians' self-inflicted woes to the Holocaust, well, that's just sickening. When hundreds of Palestinians at a time are dragged out of their homes and shot, maybe I'll believe that. I'll also accept Palestinians being worked to death, but since both are about as likely as me growing wings... Until then, all I see is Israel battling a terrorist nation, and people defending a nation that supports, breeds, and endorses terrorism based on religious grounds.

DE

Oh so the incidents that the jews did to the british is ok because it only happened a few times? NOW that IS disgusting. I would love for you to say that to the families of the people that were lost over there due to the actions of these hitmen and assasins. You say what i say is sickening? That attitude is ridiculous and it smacks of elitism if you think just because they are jewish that it matters not that they killed people and then went on to become heroes of a nation. That is truly sickening to me.

You can try to deny or belittle whats happening to the palestinians as much as you like, but just because there are a few things lacking in what the Israeli government does to the Palestinians versus what the nazis did to the jews doesn't make a difference. They are still horded into a small area, they are seperated, they are predjuiced against, their land is confiscated and taken, some expelled from the country never to return, houses are razed, people flee for their lives to other countries in fear of their military, children while not being gassed to death are bombed, mutilated and tortured in jails, the other day they even found over 60 Israeli arabs had been experimented on illegally as human guinea pigs by israeli doctors working on a diabetes treatment that was covered up.Your analogy of Nazi's dragging out Palestinians and shooting them is completely riciulous as well. How many times have you heard about Palestinians being shot or killed or targetted because they were Militants, or terrorists. Does anyone ever even question the validity of these killings? Is proof ever offered or asked for? They can kill ANYONE at any point in time just by marking them as a terrorist and we would never question or know the difference.

You can try to paint it any way you like as far as being sickened but your adjectives fall on deaf ears. I do not feel sorry for the people in Israel when they allow their government and support their government to act like thugs and mafiosos with our tax money propping them up.

The UN and various Humanitarian organizations all have complaints against the state Of Israel that have gone unanswered or denied and i will not allow the propaganda of Israels supporters to sway my opinion any further. It disgusts and sickens me to see people here that continue to support governments like this in this day and age.

Pie

posted on Jul, 5 2006 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Except for one little detail...

You have it exactly backwards!

The 'Palestinians' are clearly the aggressors.

Psst... Maybe THATS why no one cares.

posted on Jul, 5 2006 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThePieMaN
Oh so the incidents that the jews did to the british is ok because it only happened a few times? NOW that IS disgusting. I would love for you to say that to the families of the people that were lost over there due to the actions of these hitmen and assasins. You say what i say is sickening? That attitude is ridiculous and it smacks of elitism if you think just because they are jewish that it matters not that they killed people and then went on to become heroes of a nation. That is truly sickening to me.

It's not okay, but then again, it's also something that happened almost a century ago. That they went on to become 'heroes of a nation' is debatable statement. Though the Israelis have commited atrocities, yes, it can hardly compare to the near-daily suicide bombings of two years ago. Or is Jewish life of so little consequence to YOU?

You can try to deny or belittle whats happening to the palestinians as much as you like, but just because there are a few things lacking in what the Israeli government does to the Palestinians versus what the nazis did to the jews doesn't make a difference.

When those 'few things lacking' are systematic execution, enslavement, and forced labor unto death, yeah it DOES make a difference. Palestinians lack certain freedoms and rights because they have consistently and thoroughly abused them. Israel even ended the occupation of Gaza and the West Bank, and what do the Palestinians do? Start shelling nearby towns. This was more than the Jews ever did to the Germans.

They are still horded into a small area, they are seperated, they are predjuiced against, their land is confiscated and taken, some expelled from the country never to return, houses are razed, people flee for their lives to other countries in fear of their military, children while not being gassed to death are bombed, mutilated and tortured in jails, the other day they even found over 60 Israeli arabs had been experimented on illegally as human guinea pigs by israeli doctors working on a diabetes treatment that was covered up.

You might have noticed that all of Israel isn't terribly large, but should the Palestinians wish to roam wild and free, I am sure they will find plenty of space in Syria, Lebannon, or a host of other countries. Their land is confiscated when it is used for the purposes of murdering Israelis, much like their homes are destroyed when they choose to let terrorists use them as staging grounds for rocket attacks. Their children are jailed when they are used for weapons, because if you are willing to send a child of fourteen to their deaths laden with explosives, then they are obviously a threat. As for your accusations of torture and experimentation, only one I can believe. The experimentation soudns familiar, but then again, up until the 1980s, just about eveyr population in the world was illegally experimented on. I hardly think a diabetes experiment can even begin to compare to the pseduoscience of Dr. Mengeles.

Your analogy of Nazi's dragging out Palestinians and shooting them is completely riciulous as well. How many times have you heard about Palestinians being shot or killed or targetted because they were Militants, or terrorists. Does anyone ever even question the validity of these killings? Is proof ever offered or asked for? They can kill ANYONE at any point in time just by marking them as a terrorist and we would never question or know the difference.

You mean like airstrikes on well-known and acknowledged bomb makers or the shootings of armed gunmen? Defend them if you wish, but the general rule of thumb is if they have ten pounds of dynamite attached to them, or they are shooting at the IDF, they're fair game. The sheer volume of attacks on Israelis makes me believe that even these counterstrikes are not enough. If you are willing to demand proof, most of the time it's right there, in a pile of Quassams or an AK.

You can try to paint it any way you like as far as being sickened but your adjectives fall on deaf ears. I do not feel sorry for the people in Israel when they allow their government and support their government to act like thugs and mafiosos with our tax money propping them up.

Nor, I suspect, do you feel sorry when a busload of innocents explodes because of a Palestinian suicide bomber, nor when a Quassam rocket kills Israeli children. They're only Jews, right? And because their government doesn't act how you WANT them to act when securing the safety of their citizens means those innocents deserve to die. THAT is your position- no concern for civillians, Palestinian or otherwise.

The UN and various Humanitarian organizations all have complaints against the state Of Israel that have gone unanswered or denied and i will not allow the propaganda of Israels supporters to sway my opinion any further. It disgusts and sickens me to see people here that continue to support governments like this in this day and age.

The UN and various humanitarian groups have complaints against EVERYONE, even Canada, so I hardly think that they are the benchmark for equality and objectivity. I support Israel, and will continue to support Israel until the day when they can honestly say that their people are safe.

posted on Jul, 6 2006 @ 02:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by golemina
Except for one little detail...

You have it exactly backwards!

The 'Palestinians' are clearly the aggressors.

Psst... Maybe THATS why no one cares.

/begin sarcasm\ Yes Palestine is the agressors . LOL They have tanks, Fighter jets and Advanced heat-seeking Anti-tank rocks . /end sarcasm\ I think you should take a look at the UN track record of Israel and see how many references they have against them only to have my government cover up for them and veto any actions.
I'm afraid you are wrong about people not caring for them, as much as I know it angers a lot of people, there is no mistaking that quite a few people are taking notice of their plight. As of lately even more people. Its about time IMO.

Pie

posted on Jul, 6 2006 @ 03:08 AM
link   

It's not okay, but then again, it's also something that happened almost a century ago. That they went on to become 'heroes of a nation' is debatable statement. Though the Israelis have commited atrocities, yes, it can hardly compare to the near-daily suicide bombings of two years ago. Or is Jewish life of so little consequence to YOU?

I don't have to feel sorry for them. If their own government from the very beginning KNEW what consequences they would endure by moving their people from Europe to the Middle east and using subtrefuge to fool the Arabs into thinking that they were not there to establish a homeland, then why should I have any special feelings for them? Their government has them brainwashed that Arabs are the bad guys. When its been their government that has put them in constant danger the whole time from day one. Its not my responsibility to worry about israeli citizens, thats the responsibility of the Israeli government to look out for them.

When those 'few things lacking' are systematic execution, enslavement, and forced labor unto death, yeah it DOES make a difference. Palestinians lack certain freedoms and rights because they have consistently and thoroughly abused them. Israel even ended the occupation of Gaza and the West Bank, and what do the Palestinians do? Start shelling nearby towns. This was more than the Jews ever did to the Germans.

Ahhh I see, so systematic closings of borders and refusal to allow medical, food, and other necessary items to cross border for days/weeks at a time is your idea of being humane? Trashing their homes to rubble is humane?
You are mistaken about the timeline. Hamas did not begin any shelling until Israeli IDF attacked a beach and killed innocents and then continued to kill innocent civilians. Before that it was random attacks by unrelated groups independant of Hamas.
There were several uprisings by the Jews in the Nazi period. The Warsaw uprising probably being the largest one. I guess you are saying the Palestinians should wait till things get bad enough to make a stand for their freedom? The South Afraicans didn't wait and neither did the Indians of India...why should the palestinians wait?

You might have noticed that all of Israel isn't terribly large, but should the Palestinians wish to roam wild and free, I am sure they will find plenty of space in Syria, Lebannon, or a host of other countries. Their land is confiscated when it is used for the purposes of murdering Israelis, much like their homes are destroyed when they choose to let terrorists use them as staging grounds for rocket attacks. Their children are jailed when they are used for weapons, because if you are willing to send a child of fourteen to their deaths laden with explosives, then they are obviously a threat. As for your accusations of torture and experimentation, only one I can believe. The experimentation soudns familiar, but then again, up until the 1980s, just about eveyr population in the world was illegally experimented on. I hardly think a diabetes experiment can even begin to compare to the pseduoscience of Dr. Mengeles.

#1 Palestinians are not Lebanons problem, they are not Syria's problem..just because they are arabs does not mean that they should have to take in these people that are Israels inherited problem when they walked in and took over their land.

#2 if anyone was to say that any experimentation no matter what it is on Jews was something inconsequential you and any other Pro-Israeli would have a fit. I find it insulting as a human that you could even consider such a thing minor in any case wether its for diabetes or viagra treatments. PETA has torched research facilities for just the use of animals for research. These are humans. I guess you missed the article on those British students whose heads blew up to 3times the normal size and they volunteered for legal human trials, not illegal human trials on second rate citizens.

Amazing..I'd bet you would be one of the first people shouting for the arrest of someone having a different opinion about the Holocaust, yet here it is humans being experimented on illegally means nothing to you because they are arabs. Its minor.

You mean like airstrikes on well-known and acknowledged bomb makers or the shootings of armed gunmen? Defend them if you wish, but the general rule of thumb is if they have ten pounds of dynamite attached to them, or they are shooting at the IDF, they're fair game. The sheer volume of attacks on Israelis makes me believe that even these counterstrikes are not enough. If you are willing to demand proof, most of the time it's right there, in a pile of Quassams or an AK.

Amazing how they know all these bomb makers, and Missile factories yet they have no clue where this missing Cpl Gilad is. As I said..no one has ever questioned them, no one has ever offered proof of such accusations. We only hear about the after affects. No other statements are made, no video surveilance evidence..Nothing, Nada. Just the word of a government that kills civilians routinely that the people that got killed were terrorists.

The UN and various humanitarian groups have complaints against EVERYONE, even Canada, so I hardly think that they are the benchmark for equality and objectivity. I support Israel, and will continue to support Israel until the day when they can honestly say that their people are safe.

Thats great for you. I really don't think that day will ever come for as long as the Israeli government does things the way they have been doing for the past 50 years. Maybe if they change their ways and treat these people as human beings ,and act responsibly as a democratic government should act instead of hidden agendas and subtrefuge. I peronally don't see this happening unless the world finally sees this for what it is and brings the guilty ones to justice just as the guilty terrorists have been imprisoned. When both sides are being punished and shown they are both wrong.

posted on Jul, 6 2006 @ 09:23 AM
link   
>Yes Palestine is the agressors . LOL They have tanks, Fighter jets and Advanced heat-seeking Anti-tank rocks.

You complained earlier about propagandists... Well I'm calling you on this blantant propaganda you're dolling out...

If you were an honest observer, like I maintain I am
, you would have included which 'weapons' in your list of armaments, the 'Palestinians' like to use when they blow up Pizzerias... You know... As in FULL of children.

>there is no mistaking that quite a few people are taking notice of their plight.

NO ONE CARES... Especially ARABS! 'Palestinians' are just a tool to be used against the 'J000S'... and as INSANE as that is to us Westerners...

That is just the way it is...

And what is worse is the 'Palestinians' are just fine with it also... If they weren't... at some point in the last 50 years, they would have made peace with Israel...

Just like Egypt and Jordan.

The 'plight' of the 'Palestinians' is 100% of their own doing.

Did I forget to tell you... I also fancy myself a 'thinking' person?

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join