It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israeli Soldier Kidnapped, Israel Plans Gaza Offensive With Reoccupation A Possibility

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2006 @ 11:15 AM
link   
You look like you're going to EXPLODE! Typing all those links in like that

(Remember that Danny Devito line to the Governator?)

No really Souljah... WHAT exactly is your point?

'J000S' have warts?

No kidding!

You know... it's ALL about perspective.

You just seem curiously absent anything that could be somehow construed as 'perspective'.

'Jewish lobby'? Zionists? ADL? Rothchilds?

1917? 1917... 1917!!! Please...

No REALLY Souljah... WHAT is your point? Do you hear yourself?

Help me out here... Are you saying because of what you 'think' is represented in your 'links' that 'Palestinians'/Arabs somehow have some kinda right to kill 'J000S'?

The year is 2006. Try to deal with it.

By the way is 'hoobies' some kind of terrier/hobbit hybrid? Hobbies with a distinct British accent...

As for... Think tanks in Washington?

They need ALL the help they can get.

posted on Jul, 4 2006 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Souljah, posted on 4/7/2006 at 04:30.

golemina, posted on 4/7/2006 at 05:15.

So, 45minutes and you were able to log on and read all of the information that he posted. Evaluate it and then post?

Yeah, maybe before you ask for the point he is making you bother to read the sources he has listed? Nobody is going to believe you did read all of that in such a short time after all.

posted on Jul, 4 2006 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Hey Odium.

> read all of the information that he posted. Evaluate it and then post?
I looked in my personal profile and didn't see flag, code or anything that said I was a total chump.

Somehow reading your post Odium, the term fools errand seems to come to mind.

Based on the implication of your post if I was to embed this link in my post...

www.google.com...

That you would be under some kind of obligation to go read all 2,500,000+ entries, and evaluate, before you could 'then post'?

>Nobody is going to believe you did read all of that in such a short time after all.

You ARE kidding right?

You DO understand Odium, that the 'info' contained in a link that you click and bring up in your browser is JUST text in a file on some server somewhere... right?

Are you saying you read every single word, at every single site, that is included via a link at every single thread you participate in?

posted on Jul, 4 2006 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by golemina
No really Souljah... WHAT exactly is your point?

If you would actually bother to read my post, you would know where my Point is.

'Jewish lobby'? Zionists? ADL? Rothchilds?

1917? 1917... 1917!!! Please...

No REALLY Souljah... WHAT is your point? Do you hear yourself?

Yes I do Hear myself - and I also hear the Cry of the Palestinian people, who are being held Hostage by the Global Elite, who really do not give a flying funk about them dying on daily basis - or about the Jewish People dying for that matter. Their only desire is to control the Oil Rich Enviroment called as the Middle East.

Help me out here... Are you saying because of what you 'think' is represented in your 'links' that 'Palestinians'/Arabs somehow have some kinda right to kill 'J000S'?

I base my Knowledge on Books I have read - what do you base your knowledge on? Watching TV? I never said it is somehow "Right" to kill the Jewish People, I merely presented to what is hiding behind the Curtain, and if you are too ignornat or too self-centered to even bother to read this, then I really have nothing more to say or to show to you.

The year is 2006. Try to deal with it.

Is it already?

By the way is 'hoobies' some kind of terrier/hobbit hybrid? Hobbies with a distinct British accent...

Forgive my Grammary - I was not born an English speaking person like yourself; I had to yet again Learn it by myself like everything else.

As for... Think tanks in Washington?

They need ALL the help they can get.

They need all the Help they can GET - is your Argument?

Who needs all the Help they can Get?

Isreal?

You mean giving Israel $15,139,178 per day of American Taxpayers money is not Enough? You mean Manipulating the Americac publics Opinion about Israeli-Palestinian conflict through Corporate Main-Stream Media is not Enough?

And they need all the help they can get?

If Somebody in this conflict NEEDS help it is the People of Palestine - and I am sure offering them that, by defending them here, against the Ignorant public like yourself.

If Americans Knew

• 121 Israeli children have been killed by Palestinians and 734 Palestinian children have been killed by Israelis since September 29, 2000.

• 1,084 Israelis and 3,969 Palestinians have been killed since September 29, 2000.

• 7,633 Israelis and 30,170 Palestinians have been injured since September 29, 2000.

• The U.S. gives $15,139,178 per day to the Israeli government and military and $232,290 per day to Palestinian NGO’s.

• Israel has been targeted by at least 65 UN resolutions and the Palestinians have been targeted by none.

• 1 Israeli is being held prisoner by Palestinians, while 9,599 Palestinians are currently imprisoned by Israel.

• 0 Israeli homes have been demolished by Palestinians and 4,170 Palestinian homes have been demolished by Israel since September 29, 2000.

• Chart depicting the fact that the Palestinian unemployment is around 4 times the Israeli unemployment rate.

• The Israeli unemployment rate is 8.9%, while the Palestinian unemployment is estimated at 25-31%.

• 60+ new Jewish-only settlements have been built on confiscated Palestinian land between March 2001 and July 11, 2003. There have been 0 cases of Palestinians confiscating Israeli land and building settlements.

Who NEEDS all the Help they can Get?

But I understand you (kind of) - since American Mainstream Media is kind of BIASED in Reporting from Israeli-Palestine conflict:

Why?

Let me show you an Example:

Associated Press Coverage of Israeli and Palestinian Deaths

Israeli children’s deaths were covered at a rate 7.5 times greater than Palestinian children’s deaths.

9 Israeli children’s deaths were reported in the headlines or first paragraphs of AP articles on the Israel/Palestine conflict in 2004, when 8 had actually occurred. During the same period only 27 out of 179 Palestinian children’s deaths were reported. (Children are defined by international law as those who are 17 and younger.)

22 times more Palestinian children were killed than Israeli children.

AP reported on 113% of Israeli children’s deaths in headlines or first paragraphs, while reporting on only 15% of Palestinian children’s deaths.

Israeli and Palestinian voices in US op-ed pages

In the US media, Palestinians generally aren't allowed to speak for themselves or to articulate their historical narrative. Israelis, however, are permitted to speak, to explain the Israeli experience and even to explain about Palestinians. As a result, the Israeli story is known in the US while Palestinians are dehumanized.

• Over the five year and three month period, the five newspapers published 680 op-eds on Israel/Palestine. 214 were written by Israeli writers and 86 by Palestinian writers, an average of 2.5 Israeli writers for each Palestinian writer.

• The Wall Street Journal has the most lopsided five-year record, averaging 5.1 op-eds by Israelis for every one op-ed by a Palestinian writer.

• The New York Times has been the least balanced over the last three years with an average of 4.3 Israeli op-ed writers for every Palestinian.

• The Los Angeles Times published 2.3 Israeli writers for every Palestinian writer.

• The Washington Post (1.4/1) and USA Today (0.8/1) are near parity between Israeli and Palestinian writers.

• The relative balance at The Washington Post and USA Today indicates that a bias towards Israeli writers is not inevitable, but is a result of the choices made by the editors at The Wall Street Journal, The New York Times and The Los Angeles Times.

ABC World News - Tonight CBS Evening News - NBC Nightly News

In 2004, when 22 times more Palestinian children were being killed than Israeli children, we found that ABC, CBS, and NBC were reporting Israeli children’s deaths at rates 9 to 12.8 times higher than Palestinian children’s deaths. By omitting the killings of a great number of Palestinian children, ABC, CBS, and NBC were failing to perform their function as new agencies – the reporting of the news. In the course of completing this study we found that there was no lack of newscasts on the subject – during many periods there were daily reports from the area – there was simply a pattern of omitting violence against Palestinians while emphasizing violence against Israelis.

Finally, we found that the networks virtually never reported the total number of deaths among both populations in this conflict. This is a bizarre and highly perplexing omission. Such numbers are easily available and immensely significant. At the same time, we found the networks’ tendency in 2004 to report on the fact that “hundreds of Israelis have been killed” without at the same time mentioning the number of Palestinians killed (several times greater) inexplicable. Such reporting can only mislead. We hope that by alerting the networks to this lapse, they will correct it.

Well I think you get my point.

If you saw how Our, Slovenian, news reports and talks about Israeli-Palestinian conflict, then you would soon realize, that YOU are indeed being Mislead by American Corporate Mainstream Media - with the Big help from the Pro-Israeli-Think-Tank and Lobbies ofcourse. For example, in our news, the report uses the word OCCUPATION, when talking about Israeli forces in Gaza Strip or West Bank; have you ever heard American reports use that word, when reporting from Israel?

I think not.

So my Point is - You Are Being Miss-Lead!

And Manipulated!

By the Global Elite, who use Israel for their Sinister Purposes and ofcourse they can not do it without the help of American Public, who gets a Very, VERY Biases report from this Conflict, as you can clearly see in the Research-Reports mentioned above.

Try to read my post this time.

Thank You.

posted on Jul, 4 2006 @ 12:39 PM
link   
One slight thing you left out......

"0 Israeli homes have been demolished by Palestinians and 4,170 Palestinian homes have been demolished by Israel since September 29, 2000. "

"x" many suicide bombings carried out by Palestinians against Israeli civilian targets vs '0' carried out by Israeli peoples.

You see, the Israeli's withdrew from the Gaza, and yet what happened?

personally, I think they (Israelis) have been restrained in this manner. getting daily rocket attacks against homes etc. It was territory LOST in war, one that the arabs started. you don't see mexico rocketing Texas now do you?

There are always 2 sides to a story...

[edit on 4-7-2006 by edsinger]

posted on Jul, 4 2006 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Souljah

Originally posted by Wisconsin
Once again, another metaphor/ analogy has gone over your head that you misunderstood. Islamic terrorists would use the "bomb" against infidels including Muslims in the Western world. Why? Because they have been ruined and corrupted by Bush styled Western ideologies. Only the strongest of Allah would survive a Holacaust. That's their thinking. I have friends that are Muslims that think Hamas and other terrorists groups are a bunch of Narcasistic Idiots that bastardize the true meaning of Islam. Islam means PEACE- not killing little kids like abunch of sadistic savages with "mouth watering" vengeance. And That's true. They are a bunch of Narcasistic "Nazi Reincarnated" styled Idiots. Terrorism anyone? If the Jews DO take a nuclear offensive, they may do so in the following quote: "If we can't have our land, then nobody will." Let's hope that doesn't happen.

Ah yes, the Poor J000S! How much they Suffered! And now they are allowed to do the same thing to the People of Palestine, as it was done to them; create concentrations camps known as Gaza Strip and West Bank and carve them up in to tinly little zones of Poverty, Hopelesness and Rage. Gettos yes. But I see now that the mighty Propaganda machine led by the Rich Pro-Zionist Think-Tanks like MEMRI, CAMERA, IANSA etc, have created an entire army of Muslim-Haters like Yourself, who will at all cost defend the people of Israel no matter what they do - even if they break International Laws and use other forms of Terrorism against people of Palestine. That is GOOD. Muslims BAD - J000S GOOD! But I Understand, since American press is actually very VERY Biased in reporting news from Palestine & Israel, since you will not hear when a Palestinian child dies, but you will hear twice as much when an Israeli child died since US MainStream Corporate Media significantly distorts reality Israeli-Palestinian conflict, essentially over-reporting the number of Israelis killed in the conflict and underreporting the number of Palestinians killed And If Americans Only Knew what goes on in Palestine, I think they would not support this Terroristic-Military Regime called Israel. But it is too late now - you are already programmed. And now you will call me an Anti-Semitist, a Terrorist-Lover and possibly also a Nazi, right? Too bad you do not know what is really going on in there - and I think you probably do not want to know really, since your Reality would collapse like a Deck of cards.

Carefully read Souljah's over and undertones. Stupid question. Which side are you on? No need to answer. I already know. Your threads have typical excuses to justify murderous, [snip] disturbing and sadistic savages. It's pompass. Go away. I heard this justifiable stuff way too many times. Your words sicken me. I can't speak for anybody else but me.

Carefully read Wisconsin's post - can you see the Rage and Anger? Can you see how my post got him upset? Can you see the Insults? Can you see the threats? I guess that is OKEY, since I am defending the Palestinian position and in this case, I will get labelled stuff like that all of the time and I am used to it anyway. I wonder what would happen if I start talking about J000S like people here CAN and are ALLOWED to talk about the Palestinian People. If I justify murderous # distrurbing sadistic bastards, then you justify devil-worshiping-cults-of-death; yeah man, your president belongs to a secret society called the Scum & Boners I mean Skull & Bones, who worship Death, have the SS number 322 for theirs, have dug skeleton of Geronimo, and are jerking off on each other, before they start to push # up their asses.

Yep, welcome to da REAL WORLD.

READ A BOOK!

Edit: Foul language in quote.

[edit on 4-7-2006 by intrepid]

You know what?? You- are- lost. Go join the Ku Klux Klan.

Wisconsin

[edit on 4-7-2006 by Wisconsin]

posted on Jul, 4 2006 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Of course I read your posts.

And this last post is MUCH better than your prior post. What gives this post it's VAR (as in value added
), is appending/interpreting your cut-n-pastes.

>Try to read my post this time

Now that thing about that little detail I brought up... You KNOW... PERSPECTIVE.

You simply don't have any. You seem to be fully in possession of a relative of 'perspective'... called BIAS.

You seem to view yourself as some type of interlocutor of the truth. But here is the problem...

You see I fancy myself an honest observer... And listening to your so overwhelming biased presentation of the 'facts', you come off more as a propagandist/partisan than someone serving up a valid unbiased perspective...

Something approximating the truth.

It's kind of ironic that you're lecturing me on the bias of 'the media'... No amount of wordsmithing is going to cover up the fact that it takes two to tango... and in an 'asked and answered' sort of way...

It's already been covered that the Egyptians and Jordians must be a LOT smarter than the 'Palestinians' cuz they seem to have figured it out... and achieved that most illusory of things referred to as peace.

While on the subject of 'figuring' things out... In your honest opinion, what would it take for the 'Palestinians' to figure out that you do things like shoot rockets, kidnap/kill Israelis that there might be some kind of reaction from those over-subsidized 'J000S'... more than likely not peaceful.

In a happy smiley face world, the fact that 'Palestinian'... YES... children! Are being killed is happening MOST EVERY DAY and that shouldn't be happening... Wouldn't it just seem that if 'Palestinian' society was a responsible institution that they wouldn't be initiating attacks essentially using civilians as human shields.

Again, if one even BEGINS to think about the population density, they must just be stupid or something.

The truth, not to mention roving gangs of rock throwing 'children', seems to imply a different set of conditions on the ground than you seem to be selling.

>English speaking person like yourself;

I don't think so... You know what they say about languages/computer languages... the first half dozen are always the hardest to learn...

>hoobies

Sorry about that. It was a misguided... swing and a miss! attempt at humor.

>Who NEEDS all the Help they can Get?

Do I have to explain EVERYTHING to you?

Washingtion... as in D.C.

>and if you are too ignornat or too self-centered

You probably right. I just can't seem to get my arms around some of the core issues... You know like where you shoot rockets at, kidnap/kill people in areas containing the largest employer of 'Palestinians'...

And then are somehow SUPRISED that the 'crossings' are closed more often than open...

This is kinda radical... Do you think that has ANYTHING to do with high unemployment?

Help me out here... Is this one of those circumstances of the 'J000S' doing that 'collective punishment' thingie again?

Do you think I have any chance of getting a handle on this?

Or am I just
too 'ignornat'?

It's always a pleasure Souljah.

posted on Jul, 4 2006 @ 01:15 PM
link   
I don't wish any harm on Palestinian civilians- just the terrorists that spread hatred around the world.
Wisconsin

posted on Jul, 4 2006 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Or am I just
too 'ignornat'?

It's always a pleasure Souljah.

No Golemina. You and me and everybody else are blind, zionist pigs that don't support terrorism and Soujlah is 1000% right.

Wisconsin

posted on Jul, 4 2006 @ 01:26 PM
link   
OK, there needs to be some chilling in this thread. This is the News Network, let's have some respect.

posted on Jul, 4 2006 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Now that thing about that little detail I brought up... You KNOW... PERSPECTIVE.

You simply don't have any. You seem to be fully in possession of a relative of 'perspective'... called BIAS.

Now why am I Biased?

For showing you stuff you rarely see on USA-TV?

Is that how you describe Bias?

You seem to view yourself as some type of interlocutor of the truth. But here is the problem...

Actually you see me as this type of interlocutor of the truth - I do not.

You see I fancy myself an honest observer... And listening to your so overwhelming biased presentation of the 'facts', you come off more as a propagandist/partisan than someone serving up a valid unbiased perspective...

Propagandist? Why exactly? For showing you the Research Results of Biasnes and Selective reporting of American Mainstream Media about the Israeli-Palestine conflict? For showing you, how the Palestinian deaths are Under-reported, and on the other side Israeli Deaths are Over-reported? That is Partisan/Propagandist for you? What do you call US Corporate Mainstream Media then?

It's kind of ironic that you're lecturing me on the bias of 'the media'... No amount of wordsmithing is going to cover up the fact that it takes two to tango... and in an 'asked and answered' sort of way...

And you are ignoring the Numbers presented to you, which speak for themselves. Yes it takes two tango, but you have to ask yourself who is Leading. You have to ask yourself, who is really the Victim and who is really the Attacker. In your eyes - and in the eyes of Many - the Jews have taken the role of the poor victim, which suffers on daily basis, since the ruthless-bloodthirsty-terrorists do not let the live in Peace. But have you taken a look to the other side of the Rainbow? Have you see where the Palestinians do Live? Have you seen what they have to go through just to get to work? Have you seen what they have to go through just to visit their relatives? Have you seen how Israeli bulldozers demolish their houses? Have you seen how they pull-out hundred year old olive trees, which represent Peace in the Muslim Culture? Have you seen how they shoot 8 year old kid or a 80 year old Man? Have you seen what kind of Weapons do they have and stand against Tanks, Attack helicopters?

It's already been covered that the Egyptians and Jordians must be a LOT smarter than the 'Palestinians' cuz they seem to have figured it out... and achieved that most illusory of things referred to as peace.

Egyptians and Jordanisans do have a Homeland - Palestinians HAD it, and the Global Elite made a plan, how to steal their Homeland and create an International Protectorate called Israel, through which they Divide and Rule Middle East for the purposes of securing the natural oil reserves. Palestinians live in Concentrations Camps - Ghettos, known as West Bank and Gaza Strip; which are basicly just a Military Polygon for IDF to practice their aiming.

While on the subject of 'figuring' things out... In your honest opinion, what would it take for the 'Palestinians' to figure out that you do things like shoot rockets, kidnap/kill Israelis that there might be some kind of reaction from those over-subsidized 'J000S'... more than likely not peaceful.

So how long to you think People can stand and watch their Lives, Homes and everything they own being demolished in front of their Faces? You think that is without any concequences? You think when a Man decides to blow himself up as a suicide bomber, he is kind of bored of the life and wants to end it? They rather go to Heaven then live in this Hell on Earth - and that is a sad, Sad time for Humanity in general, to watch people do such things, in order to make themselves be heard and point out, that there is something Terrible wrong in this Region. That is a Cry for Help of a Desperate Nation - not a Blood-thirsty-terrorist actions. Israeli's have Tanks - Palestinains just have Themselves.

In a happy smiley face world, the fact that 'Palestinian'... YES... children! Are being killed is happening MOST EVERY DAY and that shouldn't be happening... Wouldn't it just seem that if 'Palestinian' society was a responsible institution that they wouldn't be initiating attacks essentially using civilians as human shields.

So how can they in your opinion make themselves be Heard? Apparently United Nations and the rest of International community just turn away in their Case - how else can you Explain 66 UN Resolutions Ignored by the Israel? Tell me, if Iran would break 66 UN Resolutions, would you protect them, like you are protecting Israel now? What Israel is doing to Palestine is ALOT like what Saddam did to Kurds and Shia Iraqi's - the only difference is, that through Media Manipulation you do not see that es Equal, becaues Israel can never do anything wrong; they are the Poor Victims and they Suffer oh, so much when they receive Billions of US Dollars each year. They suffer oh so much, when they are protected by US goverments and when they have the entire Washington in the palm of their hands with their Lobbies. And then they have You and others like you, who always keep in mind, that Palestine means Terro-ism, and Isreal means Victim.

What do Palestinians have? Themselves...

You probably right. I just can't seem to get my arms around some of the core issues... You know like where you shoot rockets at, kidnap/kill people in areas containing the largest employer of 'Palestinians'...

Can I repeat this again?

How do you think Israel got 9,599 prisoners? They have just volunteered to be imprisoned? They were probably captured in a Military action - just like this Israelis soldier was. In Football score that means 9,599:1 for Israel.

Well it is going to be Tough - but you know what they say;

Hope Dies Last.

And I still have Hope for You...

posted on Jul, 4 2006 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by edsinger

"x" many suicide bombings carried out by Palestinians against Israeli civilian targets vs '0' carried out by Israeli peoples.

There are always 2 sides to a story...

As for the UN voting against Israel most of the time, well no kidding. Like that is a surprise. Just how good is the UN in Dalfor?

And the infitada continues, no matter what they promise.

posted on Jul, 4 2006 @ 04:17 PM
link   
The question I have to ask soouljah, is why. We know the facts, or at least those who choose to accept the truth anyways. Now we must find the motives. WHY did the Zionists want Israel? Why do they do this to the Palestinian people? How can citizens of the world, of which many here would judge as radical thinkers, and some would go as far as calling us terrorists can we do to usurp the elite form their power? Is it going to require physical removal of the top brass involved?

Fact of the matter is the world has gone exactly the way of the book 1984. The idea of supression of freedom was just to lead people astray. The actual point of the book was not the depletion of human privacy and rights, although that is quickly manifesting itself in the real world. The point behind the book was how the powers manipulated the people of the world. A figurehead for which to make the people hate. The people did not actually hate the man, but what he represented. I believe Bin Laden is the equivelent of this illusion. To the ignrant he represents Islam, anti-capitalism, and other such things. Well if this man is so bad than so must all Muslims and people who do not like Capitalism. Especially those "pesky" Palestinians, they must be terrorists and whatnot.

Back to my questions. Every group who does bad has a motive. Sure acts are evil and you can call people just evil, but those deeds and ways of thinking which have been forced into much of the ignorant world have motives behind them. I believe oil is only a factor which they need to keep to their ultimate motive. Obviously the Zionists had a motive behind picking Israel. There must be some kind of deep anchient motive that the Elite have against the people in that region that drives the actiosn they do?

Call me a radical thinker, call me a terrorist is you must, God have mercy on your soul if you do call me a terrorist, but I think we need to ask why. The ignorant will respond with their usual hateful thoughts, mis-informed assumptions, and silly comments. I will not respond to them. I am asking those who understand what I am actually saying to u2u me. This is an open call, the time has arrived. We are waiting.....

posted on Jul, 4 2006 @ 04:25 PM
link   
How can you claim that the US mainstream media are NOT reporting the truth when in the States they are getting 2 different views from their media? Certainly there has to be truth between the 2 sides. You know, Cnn vs Fox crap.

posted on Jul, 4 2006 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Intrepid its all tied together through the board of directors. If the both companies have board of directors that are also happen to be say on the same board of directors as one of the many bank powers, such as I dunno Chase, Citi, or BOA it is likely the same group is in control of those companies. I only list Banks because it is indeed Banks own more property and companies in the world as far as the books go than any individuals around. There are other groups though and are not necessarily limited to banking, but are most definetly almost always linked to some financial group.

[edit on 7/4/2006 by DYepes]

posted on Jul, 4 2006 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Trust me DYepes, I'm going somewhere with this.

posted on Jul, 4 2006 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Well the US media definetly reports the truth, just not all of it sometimes. Or every side of it. In fact it does that more often than nought. Like the reporting done about the current Islamic uprising in Somalia. The media wants to focus on the fact that Al-Qaeda may have some presence there and report on how it affects us. They do not focus as much on what the Somalis themselves are saying. Although considering they are not very fond of much Western presence period in their culture, which is quite understandable considering what Western powers have done to their nation, it is understandable why there are not many American media reporting out of Somalia.

When are we going to hear a Palestinian University professor be interviewied on his view of the situation? I doubt he would be very happy of course since the IDF just recently bombed a university.

Honestly I believe the only reason the Zionists have not completely destroyed the Palestinians is because they fear the wrath of God.

[edit on 7/4/2006 by DYepes]

posted on Jul, 4 2006 @ 05:24 PM
link   
What with the Shuttle Launch and the North Korean Missile tests, this has disappeared from the headlines in the United Kingdom. Have there been any recent reports from anywhere else in the World?

What is the latest here?

posted on Jul, 4 2006 @ 05:40 PM
link   
golemina, you are funny.

Yes, I do bother to read the pages people directly link to. I do not bother with idiotic responses such as the search in Google. However, Souljah clearly researched his posts and by not bothering to read the sources you are not gaining all the information. This removes any ability to debate or to evaluate things.

posted on Jul, 4 2006 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Let's Remember Where We Are

As stated in the AboveTopSecret.com Terms And Conditions Of Use, personal insults and negative comments about other members are not appropriate here.

Please avoid them, but by all means feel free to comment on the topic and the opinions of other members.

Thanks.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join