It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israeli Soldier Kidnapped, Israel Plans Gaza Offensive With Reoccupation A Possibility

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2006 @ 05:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wisconsin
Then on the news dated July 02, Hamas stated that of Israel does such a thing, then they (Hamas) will bomb Israeli schools..

Terrorism anyone?

Well Israel has already done that...

News BBC

Israel has targeted Palestinian government buildings, bridges, a school, a university and a power plant.

In another development, Israeli troops raided a hospital in the West Bank town of Nablus in what is said to have been an unsuccessful bid to seize a wounded suspect.

As you can see IDF have already targetted and hit a School, University, a Power Plant, they have Raided a Hospital, Kidnapped Democraticly elected goverment officials, Violated Airspace and so on and so on and so on.

What if IRAN would do all of the things above?

Well I bet you would be pissed and yelled NUKE'EM, right?

Terrorism Anyone?

Well not if Israel does it!

Then it is called COUNTER-Terrorism.

posted on Jul, 3 2006 @ 05:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by rich23

As far as the Palestinians are concerned, NUKE 'EM. Drive 'em all out of Palestine and put 'em on a deserted Island to fend for themselves. Then, they will learn not to "piss around" with tolerance. That land belongs to Isreal. They claimed it first- history backs that claim. Let the Palestinians go to Saudi Arabia or something. Mecca is over there. That's their holy land. Isreal belongs to the Jews- stay off their land. This is the thanx the Isrealites get (from the Palestinians) for giving parts of their land to the Palestinians??? Rockets and bombs??? Nuke 'em.

Wisconsin

As far as the Americans are concerned, NUKE 'EM. Drive 'em all out of the Continental US and put 'em on a deserted Island to fend for themselves. Then, they will learn not to "piss around" with tolerance. That land belongs to the Native Americans. They claimed it first- history backs that claim. Let the Americans go to Saudi Arabia or something. The oil is over there. That's their holy land. America belongs to the native Americans- stay off their land. This is the thanx the Native Americans get for giving parts of their land to the settlers??? Genocide and smallpox??? Nuke 'em.

See, you just turn a few things around and the futility and racism of this kind of logic becomes all too apparent.

[edit on 2-7-2006 by rich23]

voted for the way above thingie

Not for the antiamerican stuff (it was ironic anyway) but for the clever wording and it all.. just superb

Now for the topic, it is kind of weird what Israel is doing, i mean, you take one well take all? Not to my liking....

posted on Jul, 3 2006 @ 06:00 AM
link   
Souljah how can you compare on RAIDING a hospital with BOMBING schools?
Raid means they were looking for a spesific person suspected from something illegal, on the other hand bombing a school is and indiscriminate attacked against defenceless children?

Could you say tell mothers of Beslan that it was ok to kill their children, because Russian police has done raids to a hospital earlier on?

And no evasions this time, please

posted on Jul, 3 2006 @ 06:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Souljah

Then on the news dated July 02, Hamas stated that of Israel does such a thing, then they (Hamas) will bomb Israeli schools..

Terrorism anyone?

Well Israel has already done that...

News BBC

Israel has targeted Palestinian government buildings, bridges, a school, a university and a power plant.

In another development, Israeli troops raided a hospital in the West Bank town of Nablus in what is said to have been an unsuccessful bid to seize a wounded suspect.

As you can see IDF have already targetted and hit a School, University, a Power Plant, they have Raided a Hospital, Kidnapped Democraticly elected goverment officials, Violated Airspace and so on and so on and so on.

What if IRAN would do all of the things above?

Well I bet you would be pissed and yelled NUKE'EM, right?

Terrorism Anyone?

Well not if Israel does it!

Then it is called COUNTER-Terrorism.

If Israel had a Nuclaer bomb, they would use it against the Arab states in an hour. If the terrorists like Hamas and others had the "bomb", they would use it in a second. Not only against Israel, but against the whole world. Then they would justify their attacks by saying, "Well, you ZIONIST INFIDELS started it!!" Sure sounds civilized to me. Really good. Raiding hospitals and killing electricity to Gaza is terrorism and killing tonnes of innocent children isn't. Gimme a break.
The Israelis aren't perfect, but then again, the Islamic terrorists are worse. For pete sakes, they're still blaming Catholics for the Crusades! Get over it!

And that NUKE 'EM thing? I was speaking out of the heat of the moment. Nobody really wants anybody to be nuked. Come on.

Wisconsin

[edit on 3-7-2006 by Wisconsin]

posted on Jul, 3 2006 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by northwolf
Souljah how can you compare on RAIDING a hospital with BOMBING schools?
Raid means they were looking for a spesific person suspected from something illegal, on the other hand bombing a school is and indiscriminate attacked against defenceless children?

Can't you understand that the entire Occupation of West Bank and Gaza Strip are ILLEGAL under international laws since 1967 and are still under Military Rule! Why is that so hard to understand? It is Illegal to start moving in Civilans to the Occupied areas, as the Israelis have been doing for 40 years. So how come nobody is giving the Israel a hard time, but everybody is bitting strong on the Palestinians? Well I sort of Understand, since the Mighty pro-Zionist Lobby in Washington is so strong, that they keep putting pro-Israeli stories in the Corporate Mainstream Media to maintain the Innocent role of the Israel and to keep the Palestinian people look like blood-thirsty-evil-terrorist-suicide-bombers. When on the other side, using Apache helicopters in Urban areas is NOT terrorism. Hypocrisy at its best!

Could you say tell mothers of Beslan that it was ok to kill their children, because Russian police has done raids to a hospital earlier on?

Oh yeah the poor Mommas of Beslan! I tell you what - they can give thanks and praises to the former russian president Yeltsin and current president Putin for creating a completly chaotic situation out of Chechnya and for leaving Chechens no options but to start attacking Russia - if something is not clear, I suggest you start reading this post: OP/ED: Chechnya: Russia's Dirty War and find out who started to commit attrocities First and who started the Circle of Violence. But ofcourse, Russia is yet again portraied as the "Victim" and the Chechens are blood-thirsty-ruthless-terrorists, right? Want to know how many INNOCENT Chechen Mothers, Children, Elderly have died in the process of Russia's Dirty wars?

posted on Jul, 3 2006 @ 08:41 AM
link   

If Israel had a Nuclaer bomb, they would use it against the Arab states in an hour. If the terrorists like Hamas and others had the "bomb", they would use it in a second. Not only against Israel, but against the whole world.

Excuse me?

Isreal HAS several Nuclear Bombs if you do not know that yet. Have you seen any nuclera detonations lately in the Middle East? And if HAMAS had a Nuclear bomb, you think they would use it in a second? Why is that? To start a Nuclear Holocaust? How stupid do you think they are? You think they would just start nuking everybody in the entire World? And just what might that help them?

posted on Jul, 3 2006 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Souljah
I know enough about chezenya an russia to know that both sides have done dirty things since the tsars first began russianising minorities inside Russia (including my country). But can you say that Beslan could be justified by ANYTHING?

Killing of innocent children on purpose is sick and perverted no matter what reasons you are fighting for!!!! NOTHING justifies that kind of actions. Collateral damage is one thing murders are another...

So can you stand behind your words and say that you think it was a good and right thing to kill hundreds of children on purpose at Beslan?
Because that was what you stated earlier.

And here you say that Raid in hospital is enough to start slaughtering kids on purpose.

posted on Jul, 3 2006 @ 11:54 AM
link   

I know enough about chezenya an russia to know that both sides have done dirty things since the tsars first began russianising minorities inside Russia (including my country).

Well I know Enough about Russia and Chechnya too - and if you really know Enough, then you remember that Chechen Rebellion would characteristically flame up whenever the Russian state faced a period of internal uncertainty. Rebellions occurred during the Russo-Turkish War, the Russian Revolution of 1905, the Russian Revolution of 1917, Russian Civil War etc. It is a Dirty game played by Russia - not by Chechens; they are just answering to their call.

But can you say that Beslan could be justified by ANYTHING?

How can you justify the Genocide of Russian Army upon Chechen population in the First and Second Chechen wars where around 300,000 people have been killed and more than 200,000 people have gone missing? Is that Justifiable by Your standards? So, if half a million of Chechen people Dissapear in under a decade, you think that will have an effect - like Attacks on Russia?

Killing of innocent children on purpose is sick and perverted no matter what reasons you are fighting for!!!! NOTHING justifies that kind of actions. Collateral damage is one thing murders are another...

So to you 500,000 dead and missing Chechen Civilans is "just" Collateral Damage?

So can you stand behind your words and say that you think it was a good and right thing to kill hundreds of children on purpose at Beslan?

I never said it was GOOD and RIGHT, so do not put words in my mouth mister - I am pointing out, that you conveniently ignored the FACT, that 500,000 Chechen CIVILANS dissapeared in a decada of Wars - how many CHILDREN were among those? Have you ever asked yourself that?

[edit on 3/7/06 by Souljah]

posted on Jul, 3 2006 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Plenty of Children died, i have not denied that... I just took an example for the Hamas's threath.

It just seems that for you Evil justifies more evil, and all evil done against west, russia all israel is justified by their older deeds, but nothing justifies what these do? correct? Because this is how you portray your opinion in every thread you participate.

So is it OK to kill children in response to military action against militants? If so i will cease to comment because your views in the world differ so much from mine.

And chezens do actively seek weak times of russia to try to break free... and russia retaliates, but most of the civilian casualities in the war were due to militants hiding in city centers drawing indirect fire at them... using civilians as human shields. And that 300 000 counts in plenty of ethnic russian who actualy fled back to russia after the clashes

And btw NEVER accuse me of being pro russian, my grandpa still carries russian mortar shrapnells in his chest!!

[edit on 3-7-2006 by northwolf]

posted on Jul, 3 2006 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Collateral damage is one thing murders are another...

Exact text from govements handbook.
When I hear this expression I get that oldfashioned romantic feeling that I would do anything just to kick the person using it in the family jewelry. There is no difference. It's murder eather way you say it. Some say, it's war. Some say, the enemy is hidding among civilians. Some say, they are just doing their job and following orders.
OK. It's war. That doesn't mean there is an open seasson on civilians.
They are hidding among civilians. That doesn't mean we can use precision guided munition to kill the enemy or potential enemy when we know there are civilians present. This is not elimination of the target, it's a killing with intent. A murder.
And for doing a job part. Soldiers (SS and Wermacht) in Nurnberg trials were hanged when they said they were just doing their job or following orders. And officers from Yugoslav conflict were sentenced for long jail time in Hague.
Collateral damage. Pheh!

As for this Palestine fiasco.
Unfortunatelly Palestinians are between a rock and a hard place. They are victims. But they can never be such victims or achieve the historical levels of victimhood like the Jews. It is a Jewish monopol. Or so we were/are being taught. It sure isn't a good time to be a Palestinian.

To finish.
This suffering of people (civilians) all around this world is based on our programmed childish perceptions of good and evil, right and wrong, white and black. When we move beyond that, we'll find a greater understanding. And what a long, lonely road that is.

posted on Jul, 3 2006 @ 06:24 PM
link   

If Israel had a Nuclaer bomb, they would use it against the Arab states in an hour. If the terrorists like Hamas and others had the "bomb", they would use it in a second. Not only against Israel, but against the whole world.

Excuse me?

Isreal HAS several Nuclear Bombs if you do not know that yet. Have you seen any nuclera detonations lately in the Middle East? And if HAMAS had a Nuclear bomb, you think they would use it in a second? Why is that? To start a Nuclear Holocaust? How stupid do you think they are? You think they would just start nuking everybody in the entire World? And just what might that help them?

Once again, another metaphor/ analogy has gone over your head that you misunderstood. Islamic terrorists would use the "bomb" against infidels including Muslims in the Western world. Why? Because they have been ruined and corrupted by Bush styled Western ideologies. Only the strongest of Allah would survive a Holacaust. That's their thinking. I have friends that are Muslims that think Hamas and other terrorists groups are a bunch of Narcasistic Idiots that bastardize the true meaning of Islam. Islam means PEACE- not killing little kids like abunch of sadistic savages with "mouth watering" vengeance. And That's true. They are a bunch of Narcasistic "Nazi Reincarnated" styled Idiots. Terrorism anyone? If the Jews DO take a nuclear offensive, they may do so in the following quote: "If we can't have our land, then nobody will." Let's hope that doesn't happen.

Wisconsin

posted on Jul, 3 2006 @ 06:31 PM
link   

I know enough about chezenya an russia to know that both sides have done dirty things since the tsars first began russianising minorities inside Russia (including my country).

Well I know Enough about Russia and Chechnya too - and if you really know Enough, then you remember that Chechen Rebellion would characteristically flame up whenever the Russian state faced a period of internal uncertainty. Rebellions occurred during the Russo-Turkish War, the Russian Revolution of 1905, the Russian Revolution of 1917, Russian Civil War etc. It is a Dirty game played by Russia - not by Chechens; they are just answering to their call.

But can you say that Beslan could be justified by ANYTHING?

How can you justify the Genocide of Russian Army upon Chechen population in the First and Second Chechen wars where around 300,000 people have been killed and more than 200,000 people have gone missing? Is that Justifiable by Your standards? So, if half a million of Chechen people Dissapear in under a decade, you think that will have an effect - like Attacks on Russia?

So to you 500,000 dead and missing Chechen Civilans is "just" Collateral Damage?

I never said it was GOOD and RIGHT, so do not put words in my mouth mister - I am pointing out, that you conveniently ignored the FACT, that 500,000 Chechen CIVILANS dissapeared in a decada of Wars - how many CHILDREN were among those? Have you ever asked yourself that?

[edit on 3/7/06 by Souljah]

Carefully read Souljah's over and undertones. Stupid question. Which side are you on? No need to answer. I already know. Your threads have typical excuses to justify murderous, [snip] disturbing and sadistic savages. Go away. I heard this justifiable stuff way too many times. Your words sicken me. I can't speak for anybody else but me.

Wisconsin

Edit: Foul language.

[edit on 4-7-2006 by intrepid]

posted on Jul, 3 2006 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Sorry Yanchek that dog won't hunt any more.

A line was drawn in the sand after the unilateral withdrawal of Israel from the Gaza strip. Hamas was duly elected by the 'Palestinians' and they had a chance for peace.

But once again after the shortest of interludes we get to see the REAL face of Israels cohabitants... They are just basically evil.

If I was an investigator charged with finding their missing soldier, we would know his exact whereabouts in the shortest of time...

The fact that this hasn't happened just pinpoints exactly how much self-restraint that is being exercised by the IDF.

posted on Jul, 3 2006 @ 11:06 PM
link   
It's 7am in Palestine. The deadline has now passed.

Wisconsin
Carefully read Soulah's over and undertones. Stupid question. Which side are you on? No need to answer. I already know. Your threads have typical excuses to justify murderous, sh*t disturbing and sadistic savages. It's pompass. Go away. I heard this justifiable BS way too many times. Your words sicken me. I can't speak for anybody else but me. Get a life.

Wisconsin

Are we allowed to talk like this on ATSNN now, or only to Souljah?

posted on Jul, 3 2006 @ 11:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by golemina

A line was drawn in the sand after the unilateral withdrawal of Israel from the Gaza strip. Hamas was duly elected by the 'Palestinians' and they had a chance for peace.

But once again after the shortest of interludes we get to see the REAL face of Israels cohabitants... They are just basically evil.

If I was an investigator charged with finding their missing soldier, we would know his exact whereabouts in the shortest of time...

The fact that this hasn't happened just pinpoints exactly how much self-restraint that is being exercised by the IDF.

...and the Islamic Arab Hamas Extremists are spotless holy angels... I see.

Wisconsin

posted on Jul, 4 2006 @ 03:40 AM
link   

Once again, another metaphor/ analogy has gone over your head that you misunderstood. Islamic terrorists would use the "bomb" against infidels including Muslims in the Western world. Why? Because they have been ruined and corrupted by Bush styled Western ideologies. Only the strongest of Allah would survive a Holacaust. That's their thinking. I have friends that are Muslims that think Hamas and other terrorists groups are a bunch of Narcasistic Idiots that bastardize the true meaning of Islam. Islam means PEACE- not killing little kids like abunch of sadistic savages with "mouth watering" vengeance. And That's true. They are a bunch of Narcasistic "Nazi Reincarnated" styled Idiots. Terrorism anyone? If the Jews DO take a nuclear offensive, they may do so in the following quote: "If we can't have our land, then nobody will." Let's hope that doesn't happen.

Ah yes, the Poor J000S! How much they Suffered! And now they are allowed to do the same thing to the People of Palestine, as it was done to them; create concentrations camps known as Gaza Strip and West Bank and carve them up in to tinly little zones of Poverty, Hopelesness and Rage. Gettos yes. But I see now that the mighty Propaganda machine led by the Rich Pro-Zionist Think-Tanks like MEMRI, CAMERA, IANSA etc, have created an entire army of Muslim-Haters like Yourself, who will at all cost defend the people of Israel no matter what they do - even if they break International Laws and use other forms of Terrorism against people of Palestine. That is GOOD. Muslims BAD - J000S GOOD! But I Understand, since American press is actually very VERY Biased in reporting news from Palestine & Israel, since you will not hear when a Palestinian child dies, but you will hear twice as much when an Israeli child died since US MainStream Corporate Media significantly distorts reality Israeli-Palestinian conflict, essentially over-reporting the number of Israelis killed in the conflict and underreporting the number of Palestinians killed And If Americans Only Knew what goes on in Palestine, I think they would not support this Terroristic-Military Regime called Israel. But it is too late now - you are already programmed. And now you will call me an Anti-Semitist, a Terrorist-Lover and possibly also a Nazi, right? Too bad you do not know what is really going on in there - and I think you probably do not want to know really, since your Reality would collapse like a Deck of cards.

Carefully read Souljah's over and undertones. Stupid question. Which side are you on? No need to answer. I already know. Your threads have typical excuses to justify murderous, [snip] disturbing and sadistic savages. It's pompass. Go away. I heard this justifiable stuff way too many times. Your words sicken me. I can't speak for anybody else but me.

Carefully read Wisconsin's post - can you see the Rage and Anger? Can you see how my post got him upset? Can you see the Insults? Can you see the threats? I guess that is OKEY, since I am defending the Palestinian position and in this case, I will get labelled stuff like that all of the time and I am used to it anyway. I wonder what would happen if I start talking about J000S like people here CAN and are ALLOWED to talk about the Palestinian People. If I justify murderous # distrurbing sadistic bastards, then you justify devil-worshiping-cults-of-death; yeah man, your president belongs to a secret society called the Scum & Boners I mean Skull & Bones, who worship Death, have the SS number 322 for theirs, have dug skeleton of Geronimo, and are jerking off on each other, before they start to push # up their asses.

Yep, welcome to da REAL WORLD.

READ A BOOK!

Edit: Foul language in quote.

[edit on 4-7-2006 by intrepid]

posted on Jul, 4 2006 @ 04:15 AM
link   

Au contraire, mon amie.

Read your post and then read below post from Wisconsin.

[edit on 4-7-2006 by yanchek]

posted on Jul, 4 2006 @ 08:32 AM
link   
Come in please...

Zionists and 'the Poor J000S'?

Souljah... Dude... we have GOT to get you a new hobby!

Hey can someone help me? What was that line in that movie about 'accountability' and 'reason'?

Someone find that and let's see if we can slip some of that into the 'Palestinians' water supply. Maybe, just maybe some of that will take...

And they'll stop firing 'rockets' (talk about inept!
) and shooting and kidnapping/murdering people...

and then screaming Zionists/J000S 'are killing us!!!' when the hornets get good and rilled up and come after them...

Like that is going to happen!

And BTW Wisconsin... There's a common saying around my neck of the woods that goes something like...

There is NO substitute for paying attention!

posted on Jul, 4 2006 @ 09:58 AM
link   
You know two of the attacker on the outpost were killed during the raid to kidnap this soldier. I am sure Israel recovered the bodies. Why have they not been identified? They identify almost eveyr suicide bomber that used to blow themselves to pieces, why did they not identify the two attackers who probably only died of gunshot wounds? Are they have something to hide? Cuz funny enough some of the members of Hamas claim not to even know who is holding this soldier.

If we can identify the bodies, and see the evidence perhaps we can get an idea of exactly who is holding this soldier and end this sooner?

I also find it unusual that Israel is waiting for a direct attack before going in to Gaza. This all seems like part of a work in progress to me, something premediated by the ones with tanks.

[edit on 7/4/2006 by DYepes]

posted on Jul, 4 2006 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Come in please...

This is Falcon One - The Eagle Has Landed; I repeat The Eagle Has Landed!

Zionists and 'the Poor J000S'?

Souljah... Dude... we have GOT to get you a new hobby!

Don't you worry - I got plenty Hoobies.

and then screaming Zionists/J000S 'are killing us!!!' when the hornets get good and rilled up and come after them...

Let me give you a Lesson in History, mmmmkey?

And The Truth Shall Set You Free...

Another Elite ambition during the First World War was to ensure the recognition by Britain of a Jewish homeland in what was then Arab Palestine. The political movement known as Zionism had been introduced to campaign for a Jewish homeland, but it is often misunderstood: all Jewish people are not Zionists and all Zionists are not Jewish. Zionism is not a religion or a race; it is a political movement consisting of people, Jews and non-Jews, who support the claim for a Jewish homeland. If you support that, you are a Zionist, too, no matter what your race or religious belief. To say that Zionism is the Jewish race is like saying the British Labour Party is the English race. Zionism was founded in the last century by an atheist, Theodore Herzl, and it is used as a front for the Global Elite and a means to dupe Jewish people as a whole. The offer to recognise a homeland in Palestine was designed both to persuade the United States to enter the war and later to create managed conflict' and a situation of 'divide and rule' in the oil-rich Middle East.

The Jewish writer Alfred M. Lilienthal goes further. He says there is no such thing as a Jewish "race". To be "Jewish" is to follow the Jewish religious faith and has nothing to do with race because, he says, people of endless races converted to the Jewish faith over thousands of years, so creating a vast cocktail of different genetic streams who called themselves Jewish. In his courageous book, What Price Israel?, Lilienthal points out:

"The most persuasive argument the Jewish nationalist could advance for Zionism is based on the hypothesis of a 'Hebrew-Semitic race'. But most members of such a 'race' would be found amongst the Arabic peoples of the Middle East, the overwhelming majority of whom do not profess the Jewish faith. The Arabs, bitter enemies of the Israelis who have returned to their reported 'racial home', most closely resemble those Jews who are indigenous to Palestine and the Middle East; for they are of poorer Hebrew-Israelite blood than most of those who have been ingathered'...The allegation that Arabs are anti-Semitic is somewhat ludicrous.

...it is, in fact, the unanimous conclusion of all anthropologists, from Weissenberg, Hertz and Fishberg (themselves Jews), to Boas, Ripley, Mead, Pittard and others that wherever Jews are found, they closely resemble the people amongst whom they live. Even those of common family names supposedly traceable to the ancient Hebrew tribes, such as Levites (Levi) and Kohanim (Kohn, Coehn, Cohn) have little physical resemblence to one another. There is not one racial characteristic common to all who profess to be Jews."

Have I cleared anything to you?

Can you see a pattern developing here?

Can you spell G L O B A L E L I T E?

Perhaps this will Un-Confuse You:

ROTHSCHILD & MOSSAD

Israel is not a home for Jewish people.

Israel is a base for the terrorists who created and control that state to operate, on behalf of the House of Rothschild and the Elite, a global terror and manipulation network.

That is why it was created after the war and the influence of its intelligence arm, Mossad, is so vast for such a tiny country because Mossad is really the intelligence agency of the Rothschild - Rockefeller - Global Elite, while genuine Jewish people who live in Israel (the vast, vast majority) are used as an innocent front, a smokescreen, for this.

According to Simon Schama's book, "Two Rothschilds and the Land of Israel", the House of Rothschild had acquired 80% of the land of Israel. They also paid the expenses of the early settlers, manipulated into being the 1917 Balfour Declaration which recognized Israel as a Jewish homeland, funded the Nazis and created Mossad and the terrorist underground in Palestine.

Israel was founded by, and has always been controlled by, the Rothschilds and the rest of the Elite. The "Jewish homeland" scam is just a smokescreen and Jewish people are pawns in the game.

No?

Still Confused?

How about this?

Israel - 'One Racist Nation' - from Ha'aretz

While it used to demonstrate complete indifference toward Palestinian suffering, that apathy spread and intensified to include weak Israelis - Arabs, the poor, the ailing. From that aspect the current election campaign, more boring than ever, seems almost like an expression of the state of public caring. Nothing can awaken the Israelis from their coma - not the imprisonment of the nation next door, not the killing and destruction that we sow in their society and not the suffering of the weak among us.

Who would have believed that, in Israel of 2006, the killing of an 8-year-old girl at short range, as happened last week in Yamoun, would barely be mentioned; that the ruthless attempt to expel an Ethiopian with AIDS who is married to an Israeli, just because he is not Jewish, would not raise hue and cry; and that the results of a poll showing that a majority of Israelis - 68 percent - don't want to live next to an Arab, did not raise a stink. If in 1981, tomatoes were being thrown at Shimon Peres and in 1995, there was incitement against Yitzhak Rabin, now there are no tomatoes, no incitement and not even any election rallies.

Still Laughing?

Listen to Rabbi Yisroel Dovid Weiss then.

Ever Heard about Anti-Defamation League? No?

ADL

"The ADL has virtually abandoned its earlier role as a civil rights organization, becoming 'one of the main pillars' of Israeli propaganda in the U.S.… These efforts, buttressed by insinuations of anti-Semitism or direct accusations, are intended to deflect or undermine opposition to Israeli policies, including Israel's refusal, with U.S. support, to move towards a general political settlement."

"The ADL lost most of it credibility in my eyes as a civil rights organization when it began to identify criticisms of Israel with anti-Semitism, still more when it failed to defend me when I was receiving threats to my life from right-wing Jewish groups because of my critique of Israeli policy toward Palestinians (it said that these were not threats that came from my being Jewish, so therefore they were not within their area of concern)."

Sound Familiar?

A Critic of Isreal and Zionism is quickly labelled an Anti-Semitist, since that it very easy to do, because Jews have a horrible history from WW2, and the Holocaust can be used each and every time somebody says something Openly against them.

But I understand - if you are American, then you are under influence of following Pro-Isreli Think-Tanks:

American Israel Public Affairs Committee
Jewish Institute for National Security Affairs
Middle East Media Research Institute
Jewish Council for Public Affairs
Washington Institute for Near East Policy
Committee for Accuracy in Middle East Reporting in America

WoW!

That Sure is a Bunch of Pro-Israeli Lobbies, who always make sure, that American public "Correctly" informed about the affairs in the Israeli-Palestine conflict. How many Palestinian Think-Tanks are there in Washington?

Well I hope that clears it up a little.

Have A Nice Day!

[edit on 4/7/06 by Souljah]

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join