It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israeli Soldier Kidnapped, Israel Plans Gaza Offensive With Reoccupation A Possibility

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2006 @ 04:56 AM
link   
It's Souljah ideology to assume that all evil and dirty deeds in the world are done by either Israel, UK or USA.

Some other here have the reverse one, in where Arab terrorist are the cause of all evil.

posted on Jun, 29 2006 @ 05:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by northwolf
It's Souljah ideology to assume that all evil and dirty deeds in the world are done by either Israel, UK or USA.

Some other here have the reverse one, in where Arab terrorist are the cause of all evil.

I will not deny ANY of the above have not been guilty at one time or another, some still even to this day. He's not totally wrong. He does come out with some good points in some of his arguments. The person that denies any wrong by anyone but the terrorists is someone that doesn't know what he is saying or is extremely niave.

Pie

posted on Jun, 29 2006 @ 05:16 AM
link   
Nygdan, I do not believe there will be a mass death but the extent of harm that can be done because of this action, to the elderly to children, to people who play no part on the kidnapping is un-measurable. You already have people who are malnourished, who are now loosing water to a large part of the Gaza Strip.

Furthermore, as has been reported today the settle was executed because they did not withdraw. Even Condoleezza Rice has been urging Israel to try the diplomatic route. However, instead they have invaded and arrested Government officials. Yet, there has been no evidence given to link those who were arrested and those who kidnapped the terrorists. In fact, just because one aspect of Hamas has done something doesn’t mean all wings are aware of it or even able to stop it. There was the same problem in the United Kingdom with the I.R.A. but instead of individuals being rational, we try to lump all of them together as “one enemy” - even though the differences are as clear as day.

Furthermore, Israel have not just targeted the Palestinian people they have now been flying their planes over Syria. That itself is an act of war upon a Nation which is not even involved - which Israel has not shown evidence as being involved. Also, there is a precedent that Israel has lied - we found this with the U.N. Ambulance fiasco a few years ago.

In fact, there is a great quote said by Bob Simon of CBS. [that the kidnapping] "is designed to provoke a brutal Israeli response. The Israeli's follow suit with that response. The response invariably radicalizes the population, makes them even more anti-Israeli – creates mores suicide bombers." Israel has yet again fell into this cycle, where either they or the Palestinian Militants do something and the other group reacts - this creates even more people who grow up with a hatred for the other side and it will not help ease the tension.

However, there justification for it is exceptionally sloppy. The Government in Palestine was trying to get the release of the hostage. So let’s display this in an even more simple way. If I in the United Kingdom, as a registered Labour member kidnap an America Citizen, off of their Military base and the Labour Government - which I’ve paid into, supported - try to get me back but can’t after a few days. The United State’s has no right to go and invade. They have no right to attack civilian infrastructure, especially when they have not given sufficient time for the hostage has been to released. Israel should know, especially since there has been so many kidnappings in Iraq that it can take time it doesn’t happen instantly but by invading it has resulted in even more death. Already an Israeli settler was killed and it is likely the same will happen to their soldier - in fact, as soon as they invaded they placed more of their own people at risk.

We’re all aware that Palestinian terrorists, commit attacks on Israel but the exact same responses do not help solve the issues. In fact, I’ll quote something you said:

Again, its the palestinians threatening to gas the civilians.

In fact, it is not. If I or a small number of British people threaten to do something, that’s massively different to our Government declaring war or doing something or even a majority of people doing it. It is not guilt by design and we’re meant to have moved passed that whole idea. We do no longer judge people on the actions of others in their “group”. This whole argument is no better than those who link every ethnic group together, who blame the West for every problem and in fact it is the argument the July the 7th Bombers used in their video - your justification for Israel attacking is the same justification they used to kill civilians.

Then let us take another quote of yours:

Soldiers are people that have said, "I will go and force the others to do as we say and kill them if they stand in our way', thus, it is perfectly legitimate to kill soldiers in war. As far as I am concerned, hamas, when it undermines an israeli outpost, loads the tunnel with high explosives, detonates it, storms the compound, and kills everyone inside of it, they're doing what they're supposed to be doing.

However, has recent wars shown us that it is much harder to link who is and who isn’t a soldier? In Israel it is possible for the “civilians” to have guns and it is also likely they have had “military service”. So when they do storm them, it is impossible for us to know if they’re being shot at or if it is nothing more than an accident to kill the civilians - in fact, as you later on go on to say: “collateral damage”.

When they fire a rocket into a village, they're terrorists. When they brainwash some dimwit into wearing a bomb belt, and tell him to pull the trigger when he's on a bus, they're terrorists. When the yehudis fire a missle at a car that has a hamas leader in it, and a hundred civilians are killed along with him, its an act of war, not terrorism.

Nice argument, but if you think about it you’d see the problem. When Israel fires a missile, it is intent on killing a target. You’ve assumed the Militants have not done the same. So anyone else that dies, anyone that is an Israeli and innocent is just “collateral damage”. In fact, it can be just as much an act of war but not by the Palestinians.

In war, there is collateral damage. If the palestinians don't want to be at war with israel, and don't want to expose themsevles to death as collateral damage, then they need to start demanding peace between the palestinians and israel, otherwise, wtf do they expect?

How do they expect to do that? Come on Nydgan, you can’t honestly think one person can control the actions of every individual? So thus there is a level of freedom - evidently, not every Palestinian is attacking Israel nor are they all going to be supporting Hamas but instead they are treated the same. You are removing the factor of freedom. If I desire to attack something, my Government is not responsible - they’re not responsible for my crimes and nor is my neighbours and nor is the man in the street on the individual is. Israel is treating the Palestinians and lumping them in together, when they attack an Israeli outpost there response is to do the same thing and it is just a cycle that has been on going for years now.

In the words of Condoleezza Rice "give diplomacy a chance” and Israel needs to start doing that, otherwise the problems won’t end.

posted on Jun, 29 2006 @ 06:01 AM
link   

And both are wrong !

IMHO Isreal, UK, USA, IRAN, NK, generalised "Arabs" are all extremists.

posted on Jun, 29 2006 @ 06:04 AM
link   
Well im utterly disgusted with some of the responses posted here. I cant believe there are people here who have no problem with innocent people being killed en masse for the acts of criminals who happen to live amongst them. Such people are undeserving, and incapable, of rational and intelligent discourse. Count me out, as you were.

posted on Jun, 29 2006 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Actually I belive that Global Elite is the Root of all Evil.

They manufacture Conflicts and use world goverments to act in their name for their sinister purposes.

And if Mossad is directly connected to Global Elite you never know what those few that pull the strings are capable of.

This scenario is pretty interesting;

Step 1: Create a Problem by staging a "Kidnaping" of an Isreali Soldier - now you don't have to use Isreali special forces; just get your averege double agent to hire some cyco PLO fantatics which are ready and capable of doing that.

Step 2: Create a Reaction by moving Heavy War Machinery into tiny piece of land called Gaza Strip, which holds no more Isreali settlers, so you can fire at will. Also blame Syria and send a few jets over their presidents house and meanwhile wait for the respones from Iran, which ofcourse will take sides with Palestinians.

Step 3: Create a Solution by starting a serious conflict between the Palestinian, Syrian and possibly Iranian fronts, meaning that you can fire at will at all of those. Actually if you look at it from this perspective it makes perfect sense, since Isreal and their Hardcore Zionist Leaders along with the help from the Global Elite just CAN NOT WAIT to start the war with Iran and remove them once and for all from their Hit List.

And whats up with those kidnapings of ONE THIRD of Palestinian Cabinet?

Isn't Kidnapping of Official Leaders and act of TERRORISM?

Well if Isreal does it - it is not...

[edit on 29/6/06 by Souljah]

posted on Jun, 29 2006 @ 11:52 AM
link   
You know I actually have to give Israel credit where it is deserved, they actually are holding back pretty well this time. As far as the reports go, except for the previous bridges and power plant they are only firing on open spaces between their convoys and the actual cities. Of course seeing as all routes into and out of Gaza have been cordoned off by Israel and Egypt, Israel is controlling the news that is released. There obviously are not any reporters in the area, and as of late the only thing reported on the Egyptian side is a mine that blew apart a section of wall into Egypt.

RAFAH, Egypt - Hundreds of Palestinian and Egyptian police formed human cordons on both sides of the Gaza-Egypt border Thursday to block Palestinians trying to get through after militants blasted a hole in a cement wall near the crossing.

Egypt also imposed a curfew on the nearby town of Rafah, ordering all stores, banks and restaurants shut, said Ahmed el-Masri, chief of police there.

An Associated Press reporter at the scene heard men with megaphones screaming that they were from the Izzedine al-Qassam Brigades, Hamas' military wing, and saying they were responsible for the blast. They also threatened "another bold action" after evening prayers, but did not elaborate.

yah oo.com

posted on Jun, 29 2006 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Souljah
What if Mossad agents "Kidnapped" Isreali soldier in a False-Flag operations

So, the yehudis left gaza, gave it to the palestinians, went through this charade, all to...get gaza?

Why would the yehudis need any justification in carrying out any attacking within the occupied territories? I mean, I've heard this before, by...why? What if the yehudis had never left gaza, and had sent in tanks and jets today anyway, shooting up palestinian strongholds. What difference would there be? The international community might say 'dang isreal, chill out', but it certainly wouldn't sanction them, and it certainly wouldn't result in UN peacekeepers making an amphibious landing in gaza or patrolling Tel Aviv.

I belive that Global Elite is the Root of all Evil [then cites problem-reaction-solution axis]

THe major issue with p-r-s is that it is used to take an unwilling public to a place it doesn't want to go.
There is no need for that in the case of Israel. They already had gaza. THey have seen that it is not worthwhile to hold onto it. Its not in the interests of the elite to hold on to it, its a worthless peice of land that, while it could serve some profit function, is a net loss because of terrorism.
P-R-S, at least, can't be for the purpose of occupying Gaza. If the Israelis start herding the palestinians into trucks and dropping them off in teh west bank, then P-R-S would make sense, with that as its goal.

thepieman
Not for nothing but I could possibly see even a Settler group doing such a thing.

Indeed, that seems more reasonable than the israeli government going through all that.
Of course, the palestinians themselves are a much more likely candidate.

Odium
to the elderly to children, to people who play no part on the kidnapping is un-measurable.

If they';re not dropping dead in large numbers then its irrelevant. An invading army does not have to make sure that no civilians die in their attempts to defeat the enemy. If they, say, rounded up all the civilians, and starting shooting them en mass, figuring that they'd get the guerillas, then, yeah, that'd fall under what the geneva convetions are talking about, hurting the public more than the enemy.

as has been reported today the settle was executed because they did not withdraw

Irrelevant. They attacked an army outpost and took a pow. They attacked a civilian settlement (or even we could say that the settlers are paramilitaries, fair enough), ie, they went to war. IOW, Israel and the palestinians are at war with one another. Isreal is not required to sue for peace because the palestinians have POWs.

instead they have invaded and arrested Government officials.

Good, now they should execute them for being engaged in war against the isrealis.

In fact, just because one aspect of Hamas has done something doesn’t mean all wings are aware of it or even able to stop it

Irrelevant. The US attacked the wehrmacht in wwii, not just the ss or the nazi party apparatus, nor even the elements of hte party apparatus involved directly in the war.

That itself is an act of war upon a Nation which is not even involved

Fair enough, the Isrealis are agressive. Good for them, Syria permit hezbollah to reside within their borders. The yehudis probably should've bombed assads palace and sent their tanks through lebanon and into Damascus. If the Syrians didn't like it, they could fight back, or sue for peace.

which Israel has not shown evidence as being involved.

Shown it to who?
THere is no global war authority that has to be appealed to in order to go to war.

"is designed to provoke a brutal Israeli response. The Israeli's follow suit with that response. The response invariably radicalizes the population, makes them even more anti-Israeli – creates mores suicide bombers."

So?
Let them become radicalized, and let them set themselves against israel. Who cares? If they want war, then give them what they want. If the palestinians want war with israel, and israel is fine with that, who else is to say 'oh no no no, this is not civilized nor permissible, you must work your differences out'. Its entirely a matter up to the palestinians and yehudis.
As far as it being a detrimental cycle, detrimental to who? Israel? Doesn't look like it. Seems like the palestinians are the ones that need to focus on peace.

The Government in Palestine was trying to get the release of the hostage.

Good for them, meanwhile the yehudis had every right to send their tanks and troops into gaza and attack. If the "government" of palestine couldn't get the hostage takers, which apparently is a 'section' of their own organization, then the palestinian people should be saying 'wtf is wrong with you, you incompetent fools' and put someone in office that can.
Thats the internal politics of the palestinians, why should the yehudis care? Shoudl an Iraqi insurgent not attack a US base because Bush is president? Of course not, thats an internal american affair, meanwhile, the fighters are fighting the war.

We’re all aware that Palestinian terrorists, commit attacks on Israel but the exact same responses do not help solve the issues.

It doesn't look like there is much of an issue to resolve. The palestinians want israel gone, but are too weak to accomplish it. The israelis, they got tired of being shelled and having suicide bombs go off in their cities, so they are building a wall, and it seems to be able to stop it. So what 'problem' is there really? The yehudi goal is to stop/reduce the attacks upon themselves, the wall seems to be a good solution, certainly better than, well what exactly, giving the palestinians their own state and removing all their own settlements and bases????

If I or a small number of British people threaten to do something, that’s massively different to our Government declaring war

Al-aqsa has said they have the chemical weapons, that is part of Fatah. It is like the Democratic National Convetion having a squad of assasins kill some iranians. Only a lunatic would think 'well, clearly, iran isn't going to take that as an act of war'.

who blame the West for every problem and in fact it is the argument the July the 7th Bombers used in their video - your justification for Israel attacking is the same justification they used to kill civilians.

Bollocks. The people saying that they have chemical weapons are part of the parties and organizations that run the palestinian government. I don't recall Fatah saying 'al-aqsa is henceforth expelled from the party' or even 'anyone attacking the israelis is a criminal".

recent wars shown us that it is much harder to link who is and who isn’t a soldier?

No, in fact, its still quite simple. Soldiers are the people shooting at you and organizing attacks against you. Thus, when some sheikh is the leader of hamas, and hamas calls for the destruction of the state of israel, and sends out fighters, that sheik is a military target, and so is his entire support staff.

In Israel it is possible for the “civilians” to have guns and it is also likely they have had “military service”.

Irrelevant, they are not engaged in military action against the palestinians.
And even if they were, fair enough. The palestinians can attack them and aren't terrorists (but whats it matter anyway, you've said all war is terrorism). The yehudis can still attack anyone and eveytone that they perceive is engaged in war against them. I don't question the right of the palestinians to attack israel, hell, if they want their land they should fight for it.
Problem is, they aren't. They're blowing up civilians, or 'justifiably targetted ex-soldiers or supporters of soldiers'. Thats stupid. If you want to defeat an enemy, you have to attack their army. The palestinians, stupidly, aren't doing that. They are wasting their own time and resources by hitting civilians. They have figured, 'we can't defeat israel, so we will kill civilians. This will make the civilians unhappy, and eventually, they will throw their hands up in despair and leave the occupied territories." Fair enough, its terrorism, cowardly, and weak, but, whatever. Whats nuts is suggesting that the israelis can't fight back. ANd whats also nuts is thinking that, once they've succeeded in getting the occupied territories unoccupied, and existing as independant states without any israeli soldiers, that they're going to stop at that. They're going to use that state, to try to build up an actual army, and use it to invade israel, which they see as theirs. They are nationalists, trying to create a "greater palestine", why the hell should Israel, of all people, help them do that????

You’ve assumed the Militants have not done the same

Lets not be childish, we know what the palestinian militants are interested in, killing civilians in order to make the israeli public war-weary, or flat out revenge against the 'evil joos'. They aren't trying to hit soldiers. If they were trying to hit soldiers, they shoot rockets at military bases. They are specifically avoiding the bases, and targeting civilian zones.

So anyone else that dies, anyone that is an Israeli and innocent is just “collateral damage”.

If the palestinians would take a rocket, target a base, and fire at it, and a hundred civilians died in teh proces, yes, it'd be collateral damage.

evidently, not every Palestinian is attacking Israel

Irrelevant. Palestine is at war with Israel. Not every german was personally invovled in the war against the allies. If the palestinians don't want to risk being killed when the yehudis attack the militants, they need to drive out the militants, not vote them into office.

If I desire to attack something, my Government is not responsible

Of course they are. If a bunch of american yahoos were setting off bombs in mexico city, the US government would be responsible. Clearly, the best way to get it to stop woudl be to work with the american government. Whats the best way to get Hamas to stop bombing israel? They can either surrender unconditionally to hamas, OR they can attack hamas at every step. If civilians get killed in the process, it should motivate them to vote hamas out of office, and vote in someone that actually can and will go after palestinian militants and stop the war.

Israel is treating the Palestinians and lumping them in together

Yes, its called "war". THe palestinians would do well to stop agitating for it.

give diplomacy a chance” and Israel needs to start doing that

Diplomacy has already been given a chance. There is no reason to think that there is anything that the israelis can to do stop group slike hamas and fatah from attacking them, short of unconditional surrender.

subz
innocent people being killed en masse

Innocent people are not being killed en masse.

posted on Jun, 30 2006 @ 12:06 AM
link   
Well I am glad the UN is saying something. They are also calling for an impartial international investigation into the large number of Palestinian deaths in the past few weeks.

UN-sponsored meeting calls on Israel to pull out of Gaza, Palestinians to stop rockets

29 June 2006 – A United Nations-sponsored international meeting aimed at advancing Middle East peace wrapped up its sessions last night with a call to Israel to halt its invasion of Gaza, withdraw from the Strip and stop escalating the current crisis. It also called on the Palestinians to end their rocket attacks on Israel

Source

posted on Jun, 30 2006 @ 04:11 AM
link   

Well, I think we all know that it would appear that Soulaj is a Hamas or Islamic extremist sympethizer. I say this because the rhetoric he speaks is always repeated from terrorists like the idiot leader of Iran just to name one example. This boZo says that the Jews should be moved to Canada and the Muslim Iranians be moved to Israel. He is using the same termonology as the Ku Klux Klan but changing the parts about the anglo saxon in Israel to Muslims in Israel. And yes, Arab terrorists ARE the majority cause but not entirely of today's evil. They are worse than the Nazis- far worse. If they had the chance, they would cut all of our throats in the name of Allah. That is their secret agenda and is why that no power or benefit of the doubt should be given to Arab states- none. Nope. Nonna.

Wisconsin

[edit on 30-6-2006 by Wisconsin]

posted on Jun, 30 2006 @ 05:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wisconsin
Well, I think we all know that it would appear that Soulaj is a Hamas or Islamic extremist sympethizer. I say this because the rhetoric he speaks is always repeated from terrorists like the idiot leader of Iran just to name one example. This boZo says that the Jews should be moved to Canada and the Muslim Iranians be moved to Israel. If they had the chance, they would cut all of our throats in the name of Allah.
Wisconsin

Wow all these insults..Bozo, hamas sympathizer just because he doesn't share your beliefs. I don't remember seeing him say anything about nuking Jews or Israelis.

Originally Posted by Wisconsin
As far as the Palestinians are concerned, NUKE 'EM. Drive 'em all out of Palestine and put 'em on a deserted Island to fend for themselves. Then, they will learn not to "piss around" with tolerance. That land belongs to Isreal. They claimed it first- history backs that claim. Let the Palestinians go to Saudi Arabia or something. Mecca is over there. That's their holy land. Isreal belongs to the Jews- stay off their land. This is the thanx the Isrealites get (from the Palestinians) for giving parts of their land to the Palestinians??? Rockets and bombs??? Nuke 'em.

Nor did I see him actually try to re-write history by making claims as though the Palestinian people never existed in that region before and have no rights to claim the land that you are claiming Israel has sole "Biblical" rights to. The Hard-core Israeli's love people like you, you go off spouting things that are totally incorrect and you stomp your feet all because people like you think they are gonna help you bring about the return of another "Biblical" promise. This is not about heaven or the bible, its about humans and giving people some dignity and a place to call home after 50 years, being able to live with their families, not having their homes bulldozed,or their farms taken. You said you were a catholic in another thread. Just so you know, there are lots of Catholic Palestinians, and they are right there in the same boat as the rest of them, the Muslims, the druze, the Catholics, the orthodox. You think its only muslims being killed?The majority are Muslim , yes, but there is a minority of others too. You think its all terrorists? No its not. They are men, women children of all religions there and not all of them are terrorists and the majority of them should be treated humanely and not treated as the minority of terrorists in the region.

[edit on 30-6-2006 by ThePieMaN]

posted on Jun, 30 2006 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThePieMaN

You said you were a catholic in another thread. Just so you know, there are lots of Catholic Palestinians, and they are right there in the same boat as the rest of them, the Muslims, the druze, the Catholics, the orthodox. You think its only muslims being killed?The majority are Muslim , yes, but there is a minority of others too. You think its all terrorists? No its not. They are men, women children of all religions there and not all of them are terrorists and the majority of them should be treated humanely and not treated as the minority of terrorists in the region.

[edit on 30-6-2006 by ThePieMaN]

This is true. I agree with this.

Wisconsin

posted on Jun, 30 2006 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Its getting quite confusing now. Egyptian Authorities are saying the militants are agreeing to his conditinal release but Israel will not accept their terms. Israel clais the are unaware of any agreements.

The Palestinian prime minister today said Israel's incursion into Gaza was an attempt to bring down the Hamas government and would fail.
In his first public remarks since Israel began a military campaign to try to force the release of a kidnapped solider, Ismail Haniyeh described the Israeli action as "total war".

He said Israel was using the kidnapping as a pretext for a major offensive, and that the scale of the incursion was proof Israel had a "premeditated plan" aimed at bringing down the government.

There were reports that Egyptian mediators were close to securing the release of the soldier, 19-year-old Corporal Gilad Shalit.

Hosni Mubarak, the Egyptian president, said militants had agreed to his conditional release, but Israel had not accepted the terms.

Israeli officials said they did not know of such an agreement.

However, a senior government official, speaking on condition of anonymity, said a planned ground offensive had been delayed because of a request by Egypt that mediators be given a chance to resolve the crisis.

It is hard to judge who is telling the truth at the moment or who is being unreasonable. I feel that so long as a ground offensive is not going through Israel is being quite reasonable.

posted on Jun, 30 2006 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by DYepes
Its getting quite confusing now. Egyptian Authorities are saying the militants are agreeing to his conditinal release but Israel will not accept their terms. Israel clais the are unaware of any agreements.

Funny how the Mossad knows everything going on in other countries,9/11,7-11, Shin Beit was aware of the possibility of tunnel attacks, and the IDF knows exactly which cars contain which militants and which houses hold weapons and terrorists...But they didn't know anything about that. Hogwash. This kid is just gonna be used as a martyr to accomplish other deeds they have been mulling over. This had nothing to do with that soldier.

posted on Jul, 2 2006 @ 03:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThePieMaN

Originally posted by DYepes

Funny how the Mossad knows everything going on in other countries,9/11,7-11, Shin Beit was aware of the possibility of tunnel attacks, and the IDF knows exactly which cars contain which militants and which houses hold weapons and terrorists...But they didn't know anything about that. Hogwash. This kid is just gonna be used as a martyr to accomplish other deeds they have been mulling over. This had nothing to do with that soldier.

Of course. I agree.

Wisconsin

posted on Jul, 2 2006 @ 03:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by XyZeR

And both are wrong !

IMHO Isreal, UK, USA, IRAN, NK, generalised "Arabs" are all extremists.

Not exactly. The Arabs are wrong.

Wisconsin

posted on Jul, 2 2006 @ 04:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wisconsin
As far as the Palestinians are concerned, NUKE 'EM. Drive 'em all out of Palestine and put 'em on a deserted Island to fend for themselves. Then, they will learn not to "piss around" with tolerance. That land belongs to Isreal. They claimed it first- history backs that claim. Let the Palestinians go to Saudi Arabia or something. Mecca is over there. That's their holy land. Isreal belongs to the Jews- stay off their land. This is the thanx the Isrealites get (from the Palestinians) for giving parts of their land to the Palestinians??? Rockets and bombs??? Nuke 'em.

Wisconsin

As far as the Americans are concerned, NUKE 'EM. Drive 'em all out of the Continental US and put 'em on a deserted Island to fend for themselves. Then, they will learn not to "piss around" with tolerance. That land belongs to the Native Americans. They claimed it first- history backs that claim. Let the Americans go to Saudi Arabia or something. The oil is over there. That's their holy land. America belongs to the native Americans- stay off their land. This is the thanx the Native Americans get for giving parts of their land to the settlers??? Genocide and smallpox??? Nuke 'em.

See, you just turn a few things around and the futility and racism of this kind of logic becomes all too apparent.

[edit on 2-7-2006 by rich23]

posted on Jul, 2 2006 @ 05:31 AM
link   

Australian

SRAEL last night threatened to assassinate Palestinian Prime Minister Ismael Haniyeh if Hamas militants did not release a captured Israeli soldier unharmed.

The unprecedented warning was delivered to Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas in a letter as Israel debated a deal offered by Hamas to free Corporal Gilad Shalit.

It came as Israeli military officials readied a second invasion force for a huge offensive into Gaza.

Hamas's Gaza-based political leaders, including Mr Haniyeh, had already gone into hiding.

But last night's direct threat to kill Mr Haniyeh, a democratically elected head of state, sharply raised the stakes.

Threating with Assassination of Democraticly elected OFFICIAL GOVERMENT MEMBERS?

Terrorism anyone?

Well not if Isreal does it!

Imagine if Hamas started to threat with Assassinations of Isreali PM, if one of their prisoners was not released.

Well I am sure that many people would be Outraged!

Not in this case...

[edit on 2/7/06 by Souljah]

posted on Jul, 3 2006 @ 04:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Souljah

Australian

SRAEL last night threatened to assassinate Palestinian Prime Minister Ismael Haniyeh if Hamas militants did not release a captured Israeli soldier unharmed.

The unprecedented warning was delivered to Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas in a letter as Israel debated a deal offered by Hamas to free Corporal Gilad Shalit.

It came as Israeli military officials readied a second invasion force for a huge offensive into Gaza.

Hamas's Gaza-based political leaders, including Mr Haniyeh, had already gone into hiding.

But last night's direct threat to kill Mr Haniyeh, a democratically elected head of state, sharply raised the stakes.

Threating with Assassination of Democraticly elected OFFICIAL GOVERMENT MEMBERS?

Terrorism anyone?

Well not if Isreal does it!

Imagine if Hamas started to threat with Assassinations of Isreali PM, if one of their prisoners was not released.

Well I am sure that many people would be Outraged!

Not in this case...

[edit on 2/7/06 by Souljah]

Then on the news dated July 02, Hamas stated that of Israel does such a thing, then they (Hamas) will bomb Israeli schools..

Terrorism anyone?

Wisconsin

[edit on 3-7-2006 by Wisconsin]

posted on Jul, 3 2006 @ 05:16 AM
link   
CINCs of countries that are in war are legitimate targets... If you can kill a general, why not the one who gives him the orders?

And if Palestine-Israel situation isn't war then why is it ok to keep on rocketing israeli cities and attacking checkpoints? (if it's war then these acts are ok to me)

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join