It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israeli Soldier Kidnapped, Israel Plans Gaza Offensive With Reoccupation A Possibility

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2006 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by james28colkd
Good for Israel doing what they need to do to try and get that soldier home despite the threats from the Palestinian Authority to use chemical weapons. Nice to see some countries have balls.

I thought it was a seperate militant Group who announced Chemical Weapon capability? I didn't hear anything about Hamas anouncing anything like that, and I didn't hear anyone accuse them of it.

posted on Jun, 27 2006 @ 08:07 PM
link   
I was under the assumption the the Palestinian Authority and Hamas were one in the same....

I read the preceding information here:
Link

At least in the title, one can be confused between Al Aksas Martyrs Brigade and Palestinian Authority. I apologize about the inclusion of Hamas.

[edit on 27-6-2006 by james28colkd]

posted on Jun, 27 2006 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by yanchek
Man, those Palestinians should really change their terminology. They should adopt some fancy western PR technics. Their statement should sound something like this:

Yesterday, we arrested a member of a terrorist army while he was unlawfully present in our teritory, was violating our freedom and human rights, by using terror tactics on our population and destroying civilian infrastructure. We wan't to do our fair share in "War on Terror" and it is in interest of global security, justice and because he posseses a big threat of spreading this dangerous ideology to our peacefull nation, we decided, to detain him indefinately without any formal charges in one of our secured instalations, where he'll be processed, interogated and tortured if necessary.

Now this is a properly formulated press release. And everything would be OK.

Right on. That's right. I agree and let's not forget the barb wire on their nuts and then add to that press release and say- "Yet, these aren't just any everyday criminals that deserve the dailly hospitable treatment and acquitals that day to day criminals get. These are men and woman who have extremely violent ideologies of mass murder and hatred willing to kill men, women, children and their pets. They deserve a new form of treatment as they would do the same thing (in their Islamic countries) to anyone outside their faith if they were caught. They got what they deserved and should continue to get what they deserve."

Give me a break. The days of patting terrorists on their violent little heads are over. Give it up. The only right terrorists should have is the right to remain silent.

Wisconsin

posted on Jun, 27 2006 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by smokenmirrors
I don't think the Israeli's are playing around here. They've got a few tanks massed on the border there. I think the time for war is near, Hamas is about to get a serious wake-up call.

news.bbc.co.uk...

Yeah. It's called "We're gonna vaporize all of Palestine unless you disband yourselves from office."

Wisconsin

posted on Jun, 27 2006 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by DYepes
# you know even if you refuse to release the adult females prisoners, just let the damn kids go. Thats what they are asking. They are not threatening to behead the guy, although I am sure some Anti-Arabs would love a reason to launch a massive military campaign as a result of one. They want their children back. If I were Olmert, I would just let them go.

Anti Arabs?? Let me tell you something. Alot of arabs are Anti Society/ Anti World! Why should the kids be released? So the Islamic extremists, who bastardize and rape the Koran to their liking, can train those kids to tie 3 dozen grenades to their necks and blow themselves up for mommy, daddy, and Allah??? Sure. Right.

Wisconsin

posted on Jun, 27 2006 @ 08:29 PM
link   
Anyway, backing off of anti-whatever tirades...

BCC World continues to give some coverage to the operation. They stated that the yehudis stated they are going to leave if they recover the soldier.

So I suppose we have to wait to see what the next move is, once they terrorists release a tape of him being executed.

posted on Jun, 27 2006 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Good for Israel doing what they need to do to try and get that soldier home despite the threats from the Palestinian Authority to use chemical weapons. Nice to see some countries have balls.

The PA has never threatened to use CW. Get your facts straight. One of the many smaller groups has stated they have the capability, certainly the PA has never issued such a statement.

posted on Jun, 27 2006 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by stumason

The PA has never threatened to use CW. Get your facts straight. One of the many smaller groups has stated they have the capability, certainly the PA has never issued such a statement.

Hmmm... Well, with Hamas in power, that will change. And when it does, then Israel will have no choice but to bring out the nukes.

Wisconsin

posted on Jun, 27 2006 @ 11:11 PM
link   
Israel will NEVER nuke Gaza. Carpet bomb it? Yes. Shell it so hard not even the air stands upright? Definitely.

Do I think it's justified?

Yeah. I also think that Hamas has been preparing for the day, maybe even deliberately so. I mean, the more severe the retaliation, the more the bleeding hearts of the world bemoan the self-made plight of the Palestinians.

It was so simple. Don't shell Israel. Don't provoke your neighbors.

DE

posted on Jun, 28 2006 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by DeusEx
Israel will NEVER nuke Gaza. Carpet bomb it? Yes. Shell it so hard not even the air stands upright? Definitely.

Do I think it's justified?

Yeah. I also think that Hamas has been preparing for the day, maybe even deliberately so. I mean, the more severe the retaliation, the more the bleeding hearts of the world bemoan the self-made plight of the Palestinians.

It was so simple. Don't shell Israel. Don't provoke your neighbors.

DE

That's right. I agree. Don't shell Israel. Don't provoke your neighbors. Hamas provoked. Now they should be destroyed. Hamas brought it on themselves. If innocent Palestinian civilians get caught in the crossfire, oh well. Blame Hamas and the terrorists. Not Israel.

Wisconsin

posted on Jun, 28 2006 @ 12:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wisconsin

That's right. I agree. Don't shell Israel. Don't provoke your neighbors. Hamas provoked. Now they should be destroyed. Hamas brought it on themselves. If innocent Palestinian civilians get caught in the crossfire, oh well. Blame Hamas and the terrorists. Not Israel.

Wisconsin

Each to their own, but don't expect too many bleeding hearts should anything happen to your part of the world due to the numerous actions of your country. With ill feeling like that, I'd say you deserved it.

posted on Jun, 28 2006 @ 12:40 AM
link   
I see... as far as I can tell, some of the comments here far supercede any kind of hatred many alleged terrorists are accused of.

While the Warsaw Ghetto was fighting for its life, the world had called another conference. They met in Bermuda and, again, absolutely nothing was done to help.

Unfortunately that is exactly what is happening now. The word will hold its meetings, and the West will simply let Gaza be destroyed. Much like they let Warsaw get taken.

Now if we follow advice such as that given by Wisconsin here, we would have actions even worse than the NAZIS.

Some Jews managed to flee, escape, or otherwise hide from the Nazis. Some took to the woods, and were among the founders of the "partisan" movements, the guerrillas fighting against the Germans from the woods.

Putting aside the different variables, on a moral and technical scale this makes the Israeli government, and the concievers of recent violent and radical opinions, worse than the invading German forces.

They have cut off all land and sea travel routes. There is absolutley no food coming in now. No clothes, no medicine, no people except the army. I do not find even the Germans doing that in any instance. Regardless of they did, that means this victimized Jewish society is following in the steps of their cultures persecutor. Why o why would these people behave much like the ones Hitler had under his control.

It is not who the hateful ideas are intended for, it is what the ideas themselves mean and how they reflect on the human spieces.

posted on Jun, 28 2006 @ 02:40 AM
link   

Now if we follow advice such as that given by Wisconsin here, we would have actions even worse than the NAZIS.

Some Jews managed to flee, escape, or otherwise hide from the Nazis. Some took to the woods, and were among the founders of the "partisan" movements, the guerrillas fighting against the Germans from the woods.

They have cut off all land and sea travel routes. There is absolutley no food coming in now. No clothes, no medicine, no people except the army. I do not find even the Germans doing that in any instance. Regardless of they did, that means this victimized Jewish society is following in the steps of their cultures persecutor. Why o why would these people behave much like the ones Hitler had under his control.

It is not who the hateful ideas are intended for, it is what the ideas themselves mean and how they reflect on the human spieces.

DY
To most people the palistinians are nothing more then dogs. You even attempting to compare them to that of a Israeli life will put you in the hotseat from some people here.

You have voted DYepes for the Way Above Top Secret award. You have one more vote left for this month.

posted on Jun, 28 2006 @ 03:00 AM
link   
I see the pro Israeli voices go an about protecting themselves against terrorists etc. As usual they conveniently forget that pre-Isreal (i.e. when that part of the world was called Palestine DUH!) the Zionists were worse than the current palestinians. The Zionists hung British servicemen. I can't remember any Palestin ians executing non Israelis.......

How on earth do you expect a people to behave when most of their land has been taken from them (with the help of the US). When the little land they have been very generously been given(!) is occupied. When the resources to enable them to live are directed away (water food etc) and the "world" allows this to continue. Such oppression breeds extremists.

So if Mexico invaded California whilst the UN did nothing that there wouldn't be a segment of the US population resorting to "terrorist" methods.......Please, get real there are people right here on ATS who expressed views that clearly show that they would, they just haven't joined the dots in their angry minds.

There is no difference between the Nazi guard flicking the switch in a concentration camp and the support of the carpet bombing of the Palestinians. In both cases its the demonising of human beings to justify an inhuman act that has taken place.

posted on Jun, 28 2006 @ 03:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by malcr

There is no difference between the Nazi guard flicking the switch in a concentration camp and the support of the carpet bombing of the Palestinians. In both cases its the demonising of human beings to justify an inhuman act that has taken place.

How is there not a differnece. did the nazi's try in vain to resolve there diffrences and be left no option. NO. The only way to teach a mad arab anything is to burry them then they dont give any trouble. anything less then that and ur back at square one over and over again as u can see all around the world. BRING ON THE B-52's

[edit on 28-6-2006 by GetSome]

posted on Jun, 28 2006 @ 03:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by stumason

Originally posted by Wisconsin

Wisconsin

Each to their own, but don't expect too many bleeding hearts should anything happen to your part of the world due to the numerous actions of your country. With ill feeling like that, I'd say you deserved it.

They don't care about men, women and children. All they (the terrorists) care about is taking over the world in the name of Allah. Of course nobody wants to see innocent Palestinian civilians get caught in the crossfire. I, in the heat of the moment, stated in my last thread about civilian casualties. I went over board and apologize for that remark. Nobody wants to see that. But, terrorists use civilians as human shields. That is the sadistic part. Israel makes mistakes too that I'm not proud of either.

Wisconsin

[edit on 28-6-2006 by Wisconsin]

posted on Jun, 28 2006 @ 03:56 AM
link   
Well everything is going according to the Master Plan as I said numerous times before:

Step 1: Evacuate ALL Jewish Settelers from Gaza Strip.
Step 2: Put as much Palestinians possible in this small area.
Step 3: Use Gaza Strip as a Military polygon for "Target Practice".
Step 4: Slowly push the Palestinian people into the Sea.
Step 5: Re-Occupy Gaza and build Beautiful homes.

posted on Jun, 28 2006 @ 04:00 AM
link   

I see... as far as I can tell, some of the comments here far supercede any kind of hatred many alleged terrorists are accused of.

While the Warsaw Ghetto was fighting for its life, the world had called another conference. They met in Bermuda and, again, absolutely nothing was done to help.

Unfortunately that is exactly what is happening now. The word will hold its meetings, and the West will simply let Gaza be destroyed. Much like they let Warsaw get taken.

Putting aside the different variables, on a moral and technical scale this makes the Israeli government, and the concievers of recent violent and radical opinions, worse than the invading German forces.

Sure oh sure. Uh hum.. I see.. So, lets justify the actions of terrorists bombers by bombing the # out of Israel targets and Jewish sympethizers. Hell, let's blow up ALL infidels in the name of Allah! Praise Allah! That kind of thinking is asking for a nuke.

Wisconsin

posted on Jun, 28 2006 @ 04:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by GetSome

Originally posted by malcr

How is there not a differnece. did the nazi's try in vain to resolve there diffrences and be left no option. NO. The only way to teach a mad arab anything is to burry them then they dont give any trouble. anything less then that and ur back at square one over and over again as u can see all around the world. BRING ON THE B-52's

[edit on 28-6-2006 by GetSome]

I second that motion. After all, the mad bombers and terrorists would have absolutely NO problems beheading infidels if they were caught. Hands would be cut off, ankles would chopped apart, arms would get sliced and then heads would be chopped off. So, they should be prepared to get what they give. Simple. And as far as the Nazis are concerned. They killed over SIX MILLION JEWS, DYepes. SIX - MILLION - JEWS and now, DYepes, the Muslim extremists WANT TO KILL THE ALL OF THE JEWS- ALL OF THEM. Who are Nazis re-incarnated??? Let's look at the Nazis for a minute. Men, women and children were told to go into a crowded shower, naked. Then, after abunch of them went in, the sadistic SS soldiers slammed and locked the doors from the outside. Then, gas cans containing lethal poisons were thrown in. How dare anyone compare the Israelis to the Nazis- that kind of an example sounds pro Osama.. The Jews have been violently persecuted for well over 2000 years. Let's chew on that one for a while.

Wisconsin

[edit on 28-6-2006 by Wisconsin]

posted on Jun, 28 2006 @ 04:25 AM
link   
I'm sure we all know 'Israel' was a wasteland before the Jews moved in, colonised the area, built it up into a thriving land and then the Palestinians claim they want it all back! Null and void in my eyes. The land is clearly Jewish land and in my eyes any attack should be defended against.

Due to Hamas being in control, I think a terrorist attack can be declared as war, as we all know Hamas is in effect, a terrorist organisation. I doubt carpet bombing will be implemented but if necessery to their cause I fully back such devices. I may seem extreme but 'Israel' is not what they are fighting for, they are fighting against Israel showing their prejudices and using Israel as a vice to justify their terrorist actions. In short, i'm fully fully behind Israel and the actions they choose to resolve this horrible situation.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join