It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israeli Soldier Kidnapped, Israel Plans Gaza Offensive With Reoccupation A Possibility

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2006 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Souljah... You really ARE trying to kill me!

Interesting link... I notice you didn't bring the part back about REPTILES.

911-

(Wipes tears from eyes)

And no wonder you get so terse when I ask you to stick to info that is 'REAL' /facts.

Tell me you're NOT serious?

On that note... Talk to you later.

posted on Jul, 11 2006 @ 04:06 AM
link   
...And the truth shall set you free.

[edit on 11/7/06 by Souljah]

posted on Jul, 11 2006 @ 09:15 AM
link   
You really DO think it is Jews/Reptiles that are doing 'this'!

Cool...

Just one thing... You might want to have the courage of your convictions... and JUST say it out loud.

I promise no one will laugh... too much.

Thanks for the link Souljah. In one of those ironic thingies, the next title in 'Customers... also bought' list was Alice in Wonderland...

It would seem I have fallen thru the looking glass... into the Aliens forum.

I LOVE ATS!

As always... It's been a pleasure Souljah.

posted on Jul, 11 2006 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Mohammad Az Zanoun's Images of Gaza Under Siege

Mohammad Az Zanoun, a photographer with Maan Images, was shot on 8 July as he photographed in the Zaitoun area of Gaza. On Thursday, 6 July, he narrowly escaped injury as an Israeli shell fell among a group of Palestinians, as he was photographing. On 8 July, he was injured by shrapnel, yet continued to photograph, continuing his work of documenting the Israeli siege on Gaza with moving and memorable photos that bring the experiences of Palestinians to the world. As he continued to photograph, he was shot directly in the stomach, and underwent serious surgery at Al Shifa hospital. This photostory presents some of Mohammad Az Zanoun's images of Gaza.

Mohammad Az Zanoun and the Spirit of Nonviolent Resistance

This morning, he was photographing in the Zaitoun area of Gaza, where he lives, when Israeli tanks entered the area. He was injured by shrapnel in his mouth, hand and body, but continued to work believing, in the words of Ma'an, that "his honest photos might move the hearts and conscience of the world".

When he continued to work, Israeli soldiers aimed at him directly, and shot him in the stomach. Eyewitnesses reported that he fell to the ground shouting "Where is the camera? There are many photos in it which are witness to the killing of Palestinians; there are many photos of the Palestinians who have been killed."

Me being a Photographer myself, I can relate to this story.

Ofcourse you want to get as close as possible to get best photos you can, but you are risking your Life with that, since a big camera lens is quickly "Mistaken" for a weapon and a photographer gets shot at lots of times during an armed conflict.

Well you can check out his photos on the link above.

posted on Jul, 11 2006 @ 11:08 AM
link   
problem ,reaction,solution...

thats the way it is

the people in power

want an EXCUSE to go in and WIPE THEM OUT and regain control ( their solution )

but the international community wants peace

so the power people devise a plan.......

WHAT WILL MAKE THE PEOPLE ON OUR SIDE??????? ( expected reaction )

lets kidnap someone and blame it on THEM... ( create a problem )

or,......or

lets ALLOW THE TERRORISTS to ATTACK AMERICA ( create a problem )

then

the americans will want to go to WAR ( expected reaction )

so we can go in and wipe them out and take their oil
(their previously planned solution )

wake up people!!!!!!!!!

they ALREADY HAD THE SOLUTION.........war, its good for the economy right??
they CREATED THE PROBLEM............by allowing 911 to happen
they just had to wait for OUR REACTION !!!!!!!!

thats the way this great country works

kindof like EXTORTION/ bribery

give schools federal funding,,,,,,,then

as soon as the schools get used to that money....

start making demands........

if they DO NOT COMPLY..... stop the flow of money........
and watch them SQUIRM AND SUFFER
they eventually cave in.. and COMPLY

WORKS GREAT !!!!! used all around the WORLD.....
just about every country that recieves AMERICAN AID
FELL FOR IT.

what a great country!!!!

posted on Jul, 12 2006 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Independant

Israel dropped a quarter-ton bomb on a Gaza home today in an attempt to assassinate top Hamas fugitives, killing nine civilians as Islamic militant leaders got away.

The nine dead were all members of the same family, including the parents and seven of their children, Palestinian officials said. The body of a four-year-old boy was among those pulled out of the rubble.

Today's aerial attack in Gaza City was bound to intensify international criticism of Israel. The United Nations has already complained about what it said was disproportionate use of Israeli force in the Gaza operation.

Terrorism?

You decide.

Meanwhile;

Israeli tanks roll into southern Gaza

Israeli tanks and troops moved into southern Gaza early Wednesday in a new phase of a two-week offensive aimed at militants holding a captured soldier and firing rockets, Palestinians and the military said.

The Israeli military confirmed its forces were operating in southern Gaza, but gave no details.

On Tuesday, Israeli leaders ordered the army to expand the Gaza offensive, moving into areas of the territory they have not yet entered.

Palestinians said they saw Israeli bulldozers leveling farmland and tanks moving across the border near the southern Gaza city of Khan Younis. The military ordered Palestinian security to leave their forward positions in the area.

Occupation?

You decide.

Now for all thos Quassam Rocket Fans;

Dangerous silence

The international community's silence has been deafening as Israel routinely drops missiles onto Gaza -- one of the most densely populated areas of the world -- in its illegal extrajudicial assassinations, and is currently embarking on its indefinite deployment there. Of course, the civilian casualty count has been predictably high. When asked to, Israel justifies such operations as necessary to deter the launching of crude, homemade Qassam rockets from the Gaza Strip into Israel. But such measures are not in compliance with the legal principle of proportionality, and the daily shelling of the Gaza Strip amounts to another form of collective punishment of the Palestinian civilian population. Meanwhile, Olmert has been meeting with world leaders to secure international support of his "convergence plan," the latest Israeli euphemism for unilaterally determining final-status negotiations issues. But the foundation of these unilateral plans has already been laid. With much of the Wall and the new permanent checkpoints in place or under construction, the architecture for new, Israeli-determined borders is already there.

Source: Electronic Intifada

In football score, that means 4855:455 for Israel.

posted on Jul, 22 2006 @ 12:00 AM
link   
i knew this smelled bad

www.abovetopsecret.com...'

top topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join