It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nasa staff reveiwing some strange photos I cant believe no-one has seen this, might be the best thre

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2006 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Is this video real, someone please help, I cannot believe what I have just watched
how comes I am the first to mention this exclusive video, first post(new member) anyway here is the all important link

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 26-6-2006 by egogos]

posted on Jun, 26 2006 @ 02:13 PM
link   
yeah, NASA's reviewing dinsosaur pictures.

posted on Jun, 26 2006 @ 02:18 PM
link   
WOW. That's all I've got to say right now. I'm at work so I couldn't watch it with sound. I will when I get home though. Looks awesome.

posted on Jun, 26 2006 @ 02:21 PM
link   
The one who posted the Video on "YouTube.com" made a Mistake
to call it NASA Video's etc.
This is from a Documentary (The Pleiadian Mission 1998) about Billy Meier and the guy who's talking in this video, filmed the Pictures from Billy's own Photoalbum (who stated he has been on Mars and several other planets with his Spacefriends from the Pleiades).
That's all......THIS IS 100% NO NASA STUFF!!!!

posted on Jun, 26 2006 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur

How can you take a photo of a living animal that has been exstinct for many thousands of years

posted on Jun, 26 2006 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by egogos

Originally posted by Crakeur

How can you take a photo of a living animal that has been exstinct for many thousands of years

Billy meier stated that he has been traveled in Time and has been on planets
which are now.., how earth was 200-300mill. years ago.
Its all in the Video....(IF its the complete documentary) that i have for myself, a haven't took a closer look to it all on "Youtube.com"

[edit on 26-6-2006 by D0MiNAT0R 1OOO]

[edit on 26-6-2006 by D0MiNAT0R 1OOO]

posted on Jun, 26 2006 @ 02:38 PM
link   
It's a hoax. Billy Meier is a clown.

His pie tin spaceships are comical.

posted on Jun, 26 2006 @ 02:41 PM
link   
interesting none the less... should be moved to a forum like aliens and ufos ???

posted on Jun, 26 2006 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by D0MiNAT0R 1OOO
This is from a Documentary (The Pleiadian Mission 1998) about Billy Meier and the guy who's talking in this video, filmed the Pictures from Billy's own Photoalbum (who stated he has been on Mars and several other planets with his Spacefriends from the Pleiades).

You know, the last time I went to Mars I went out and bought a nice, new Kodak disposable camera for $4.99 that takes clear pictures and not just a lot of blurry crap. I figured that would be good enough. No sense going out and renting a Hasselblad or anything. It's only Mars, after all.

posted on Jun, 26 2006 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Geee.....
If you new you were going on a time traveling trip....dont ya think you might bring alone a decent camera ? Or perhaps a video cacmera ? What a prick billy is. To think he can BS people with this nonsense is an insult.

posted on Jun, 26 2006 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Also see the billy meier tag at the bottom of the page for more info.

posted on Jun, 26 2006 @ 03:32 PM
link   
perhaps, when the pleaidian travel agent gave Billy the itinerary and the essential items list, a good camera was not included. Perhaps they told Billy that, with their incredible technology (time and space travel is pretty advanced) they would provide the photos. Then they took him all over the place, snapping away on their pea sized 10,000 megapixel camera and told him they'd drop the pictures off after they printed them out.

then they printed out the lame fuzzy pictures taken off of a television with the equivalent of a flintstone's camera (bird in a box chiselling the image into stone). They dropped off the horrible images and then grabbed a case of dreblack 6000 (their version of beer) and some gnoochies (nachos) and sat back and watched the comedy as Billy tried to pass these pictures off as real.

posted on Jun, 26 2006 @ 03:48 PM
link   
It would really be best if anyone posting a link to a video would describe it, review it, in the thread. If nothing else, we all probably shouldnt' be clicking links to strange webpages merely because someone says we should.

posted on Jun, 26 2006 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Thanks I will check out all you have shown me, I dont want to star a new thread but i need to get this of my chest, if there are civilised beings from other planet's
then they are probably clever enough to know that war solves nothing and would (hopefully) be freindly instead of acting like animals that have just spotted easy pray, one more thing dont you think it is odd that all movies where aliens attack
they always say something like planet mars is attacking, key word planet depicting unity, if earth attacked another planet they would think the earth was called america, as you see america would only pick a war with far less advanced
civilization( happening right now), just using plain old logic

posted on Jun, 26 2006 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Ok, i know the one...

Yep, as stated, it is a billy M hoax...

that picture of a petrodactyl is actually a painted artists impression from a little known reference book or magazine...

I dont have the link, but there is a thread here, that found the original...
his is just a photograph of that painting, made less clear, to avoid the instant recognition of it as a painting...

seriously... the very same picture...
not from the past, but from the creative genius of a recent painter...

posted on Jun, 26 2006 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Dinos, Time Travel, UFOs...

Add scant clad babes, booze, and some vague dialog and we got a winner for a new SciFi Channel made for SciFi movie!

lmao

posted on Jun, 26 2006 @ 10:49 PM
link   
he has pictures of the "mothership". It looks like a bunch of vanilla envelopes spaced in a certain way, the satellite looks fake though. But extremely interesting. My say is that its fake. Also, there are 2 moons and he has pics of the earth back in time??. And dinosours, sounds like a good movie to me

[edit on 26-6-2006 by nastalgik]

posted on Jun, 27 2006 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by nastalgik
he has pictures of the "mothership". It looks like a bunch of vanilla envelopes spaced in a certain way, the satellite looks fake though. But extremely interesting. My say is that its fake. Also, there are 2 moons and he has pics of the earth back in time??. And dinosours, sounds like a good movie to me

[edit on 26-6-2006 by nastalgik]

I want to believe... but it just ain't happening in this case.

new topics

top topics

join