It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BELOW TOP SECRET!!!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2003 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Have you seen it yet?

www.belowtopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 24 2003 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Well...in short form...Yes.

Hasnt everyone?

posted on Oct, 24 2003 @ 07:29 PM
link   
LOL.... NO WHAT THE HELL IS THAT... SOME CHEAP KINDA RIP OFF OF ATS???

yes ive been looking at it for quite a while E-W

what do you think?

posted on Oct, 24 2003 @ 07:30 PM
link   
do you think we will get an inbetweentopsecret.com?

posted on Oct, 24 2003 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Blade Runner

Or NotQuiteAboveTopSecretButStillCouldBeAConspiracy.com

posted on Oct, 24 2003 @ 07:56 PM
link   
lol...^^^lol.

Yah..Its good, but in my opinion it should be "unified" more, ya know? Maybe we could call the whole thing: A&BTS, and not ATS and BTS? What do you guys think?

-wD

posted on Oct, 24 2003 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Well, I guess we could, but it would take alot more work to reach for that rarely used "&" key.

I think that BTS will draw too much attention away from ATS, the "real" site. If you look at the post counts, you can see that BTS takes up a good sized portion of the posts, and most of those posts are just from the older forums. Just imagine how much of a distraction we would have with all those new forums. The concept is good though. We do need distractions from just aliens and such as well as a place to post our rantings so our research doesn't get cluttered up.

Ever since BTS came out, I also noticed that the post frequency of ATS dropped dramatically. I took a nap for about a hour today, and I came back, and barely found anything new!

Perhaps people are just a bit excited of having a completely new board. Hopefully the post distribution will return to normal after a few days.

So, what else is being planned for ATS? More things for the store?

posted on Oct, 24 2003 @ 09:27 PM
link   
I think BTS was started to pay for ATS

Simon, your going to be rich bud! message boards like this sell for big coin!!!

I'm glad I could help.

posted on Oct, 24 2003 @ 09:29 PM
link   

How about an ULTRA high top secret board Cosmic Top Secret or something like that?

posted on Oct, 24 2003 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheyWatchYouToo

How about an ULTRA high top secret board Cosmic Top Secret or something like that?

A board for the mods/admins themselves????

Ah, so that's how they rack up all those points.

posted on Oct, 24 2003 @ 09:39 PM
link   
You might notice there is still room for a few more tabs at the top of this page?

ATS is still a toddler.

Will you be around when it's a teenager

posted on Oct, 25 2003 @ 12:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by energy_wave
ATS is still a toddler.

Actually, ATS is probably older than you think...I've been with this site for about 2 years & it was already over 2 years old even then. This particular move to the new host server is the 4th incarnation of ATS...And I've only been here since about the middle of the 2nd incarnation. Check out www.abovetopsecret.com... for an indication on how old ATS really is...

They've separated the forum between Above & Below for the purpose of separating the chit-chat & other BS from the real conspiracy discussions...

posted on Oct, 25 2003 @ 12:49 AM
link   
"Below Top Secret", isn't that from the Bizarro Universe. Quit making things up. It's just not funny!!!

posted on Oct, 25 2003 @ 12:51 AM
link   
Yep, there's always more room for expansion.

ATS is indeed old. It's been around since 98, the site though, not the board was introduced I think three years ago?

I'm surprised that ATS hasn't been mentioned in any magazine or website. Or has it?

Wow, my thread got a reference!
First time that's happened!

By the way MDS, how long have you had that avatar?

posted on Oct, 25 2003 @ 12:53 AM
link   
It's not made up...Take a look at the new tab at the topmost right-hand corner of the screen...Below Top Secret is a separate, yet related, forum board now. Didn't you see the announcement on the main page of the forum board? Click on that announcement to get some details right from ATS IT manager, William.

posted on Oct, 25 2003 @ 12:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by MidnightDStroyer
It's not made up...Take a look at the new tab at the topmost right-hand corner of the screen...Below Top Secret is a separate, yet related, forum board now. Didn't you see the announcement on the main page of the forum board? Click on that announcement to get some details right from ATS IT manager, William.

I was just kidding man, I know it's real. It was a good idea too.

posted on Oct, 27 2003 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Saucerat
I'm surprised that ATS hasn't been mentioned in any magazine or website. Or has it?

AboveTopSecret.com has been mentioned in quite a few Internet and UFO-related magazines in recent years. To be honest I have never really shown a great deal of interest in remembering which ones although I know board members have brought such occasions to my attention in the past. (That is usually how I find out!)

posted on Oct, 27 2003 @ 05:52 PM
link   
After checking out below top secret, I must say, I am pleased that this has been created, so it will keep the inaNe pointless chatter, love manifestos, whats your favorite pizza, and other assorted BS off the serious side of things. That # generall belongs on other websites, I am glad however, that at least the forum was created so that we wouldnt have to be bothered by it over here. I was getting very irritated by the amount on inane chatter cogging up the board, when i was looking for some really ground breaking news or discussion.

Its one major step for getting ATS back on track to actual serious conspiracy chatter.

posted on Oct, 28 2003 @ 11:25 AM
link   
If you look very close when you go there it says welcome to the above top secret message board. Thats too funny.

posted on Oct, 28 2003 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by MidnightDStroyer

Originally posted by energy_wave
ATS is still a toddler.

Actually, ATS is probably older than you think...I've been with this site for about 2 years & it was already over 2 years old even then. This particular move to the new host server is the 4th incarnation of ATS...And I've only been here since about the middle of the 2nd incarnation. Check out www.abovetopsecret.com... for an indication on how old ATS really is...

They've separated the forum between Above & Below for the purpose of separating the chit-chat & other BS from the real conspiracy discussions...

LOL M you sound like the architect on the matrix lol. Yes but this forum has been around for awhile now

top topics

<<   2 >>

join