It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Solar Warden

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2006 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Space

So that is why you need more than something someone just says.

Some person’s word from the Internet, that could be any “nut job” for all we know, is not good enough for me to believe…It might be for the “Jupiter” people…but not for me.

Like I said…the burden of proof rests on the claimer. I see none.

EXACTLY

so when the powers that be make any type of claim whatsoever, we should question it, correct?

or are certain agencies and organizations exempt from your guidelines?

just curious.

twj

posted on Jun, 27 2006 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by torbjon

So that is why you need more than something someone just says.

Some person’s word from the Internet, that could be any “nut job” for all we know, is not good enough for me to believe…It might be for the “Jupiter” people…but not for me.

Like I said…the burden of proof rests on the claimer. I see none.

EXACTLY

so when the powers that be make any type of claim whatsoever, we should question it, correct?

or are certain agencies and organizations exempt from your guidelines?

just curious.

twj

I would question any claim made that is not backed by tangible evidence.

No “agencies and organizations” are exempt from this (at least not for me).

…and the point of your question is?

posted on Jun, 27 2006 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrentReznor
HA HA I love it, :-~) My Difficincy to spell has Nothing to do with Everything...

(and Don't you Dare pick appart my
Spelling Again just because you got nothin else to say)

Please don't misunderstand me, the point isn't to have a go at you for not being able to spell, but to question what invalidates a persons credibility. Just as in my mind cmdrkeenkid loses all credibility because he either: Can't apply simple addition, or: Didn't bother to read the article on Gary Mckinnon in question, then it should follow, to my mind, that you also have no credibility, as you can't spell simple words in your mother tongue [I assume]. Very similar to others who state that Gary has no credibility, as he indulges in illicit substances. Hope that clears it up for you. Not an unwarranted personal attack, merely a question as to what makes the validity of someones words credible.

posted on Jun, 27 2006 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Very well stated torbjon. Hats off and

Not much I can add to that!

they guy was stoned, but he Still managed to hack into a secure system… odd that. any non-stoned people here capable of pulling off the same feat? (no boasts, let’s see the money)

Damn, I missed that one...

sputnik was metallic silver, very reflective… perhaps a flat black paint job would make things a bit harder to see (U2?)

From a stealth point you are correct. It would be easier to hide, but if it were flat black the heat absorbtion would most likely fry it in a short time. Point taken though and there are other ways to hide things with all the stealth technology thats being worked on today without having to bring up Sci Fi cloaking shields. [By the way, Spar Aerospace was working on that awhile back]

posted on Jun, 27 2006 @ 04:28 PM
link   

How do you know this is a person who really hacked into a secure system…or hacked into anything for that matter? Just because someone says something doesn’t make it fact. Do you believe everything you read?

Ummm the small fact that he was arrested and sent to jail? Its easy enough to trace a sentence in our Court system. THAT knowledge at least is not secret. Of course the courts could be lying too, and if that's the case NOTHING anyone can show will ever be acceptable as proof.

I do see one thing though, as Vorlance pointed out. All the attacks are on this one article, and I see him clearly state that he came to his theory from other points as well. I myself followed those "google" links that "had nothing" yet found thousands of hits that I haven't even had a chance to glance at yet.

This topic for whatever reason was deemed unworthy to be anywhere but the skunkworks [why and what that means to be "down here" I am too new to know, but I assume it means its a speculative topic.

So okay lets speculate.. My "Star Gate" thread is also speculative, though I personally beleve it. But its fun and has yielded many interesting links.

So what I want to know, right now, and seriously is where and how do you sign up for the SPACE COMMAND. I see Army Airforce Navy and Marine recruitment posters and ads everywhere. No one doubts the Space Command exists. [Its at Cheyene Mountain too] But I see no posters to join. WHY???

And please don't give me "they don't exist" line. I was there taking pictures when they declassified the steath hydrofoil
Sea Shadow

[edit on 27-6-2006 by zorgon]

jra

posted on Jun, 27 2006 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by vorlance
Sure... none of it's real. Life is but a dream. Impossible fantasy, huh?

umm... ok...

Anyway, another thing I forgot to bring up was about the 'hacker' himself. I remember reading about this guy in the news on other sites. He never claimed anything about some space warden fleet at that time, just said he saw a pic of a UFO on some NASA site he hacked, but for some reason wasn't able to save it to his computer (
). The fact that he got caught kind of shows he's not really a very good 'hacker', if you can even call him that, he's probably more of a script kiddie than anything.

He did also say that there were other people 'hacking' the system. If these people are also seeing this info (if it really exists), why haven't they released it somewhere on the web themselves? I also find it hard to believe one would find info such as secret UFO type ships and other things on servers that are connected to the internet. That's just asking for trouble (not that I consider the Gov't to be all that bright to begin with anyway). Hell most game companies keep there game code in very secure systems that can't be accessed from outside connections.

The US uses a network called SIPRNet for top secret things or even just sensitive things. All data sent through that network must be encrypted and approved by NSA encryption systems. I doubt this 'hacker' had the skill to bypass the NSA encryptions. Seeing as how he used programs like "Remotely Anywhere" for his 'hacking' (and used his own email address to download the software. way to go buddy
) shows that he really doesn't know what he's doing, nor would he be able to get access onto SIPRNet. He probably only 'hacked' into non secure Gov't computers that didn't hold anything with sensitive data. Here's a more critical article about the 'hacker'.

www.whitedust.net...

[edit on 27-6-2006 by jra]

posted on Jun, 27 2006 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Space:

I don’t have a point, I’m just relaxing and having fun.

you tagged me, I tagged you back *shrugs* On the one hand I thought you were agreeing with me, on the other if seems like you want to be confrontational… I don’t want to play the confrontational game or the superiority game… that’s no fun for me. If that is where you are going then I totally concede and forfeit and back down and whatever else it takes to keep this fun. I’m not trying to Win anything.

If I (and others) can ‘thought experiment’ some solutions to some interesting questions, great. If not, hey, that’s great too.

It’s SKUNK WORKS. Debunking is a healthy tool but it sure puts a damper on Creative Thought.

Let’s have some FUN and explore some Ideas and Possibilities before mowing them down with a machine gun, what say you?

posted on Jun, 27 2006 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Alright then Implosion, I did miss understand you.

Maybe the pic I posted was also Misleading, I wasen't questioning his credability just because he indulges in illicit substances. Much rarther of the Video Interview with him which Kinda speaks for itself In terms of Credability, and it is a funny and entertaining watch!

But personaly I don't buy any of what he said.

When I first read about him... Maybe I did ..after watching that Video..NEVER!

Maybe sombody can post a lnk to that video if anybody has it?

Peace Implosion :-)

posted on Jun, 27 2006 @ 04:54 PM
link   
torbjon,

Sorry I did not intend to be confrontational. I concede and forfeit also...so we are even.

FUN is always a good thing!

posted on Jun, 27 2006 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon
So what I want to know, right now, and seriously is where and how do you sign up for the SPACE COMMAND. I see Army Airforce Navy and Marine recruitment posters and ads everywhere. No one doubts the Space Command exists. [Its at Cheyene Mountain too] But I see no posters to join. WHY???

And please don't give me "they don't exist" line. I was there taking pictures when they declassified the steath hydrofoil
Sea Shadow

USSPACECOM is NOT an organization by themselves. They're part of the USAF, so you aren't going to SEE posters to join them. You have to join the USAF, and then be qualified in the right fields to join the Space Command.

www.afspc.af.mil...

Edit to add: Google is your friend. So is simple basic research. I did a simple search for US Space Command, and every link that came up had USAF in it.

[edit on 6/27/2006 by Zaphod58]

posted on Jun, 27 2006 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Space:

no stress comrade... in fact, I Refuse to be stressed today *grins* been enough of that lately...

as an aside, I just noticed your signature line, which is a cool and groovy funky little disclaimer and all, but I'm not sure how well that's gonna fly with some of the mods or admins here... I understand where it's coming from and all, but some people might read that as 'I may be lieing/telling falsehoods all in the name of good wholesome fun' and they come down pretty hard on folks whom they suspect of telling falsehoods here... even With a disclaimer *grins*

something to think about and I'm not even sure I would worry about it but it caught my eye and made ME comment on it and I'm a class A Nobody... *shrugs*

rock on
twj

posted on Jun, 27 2006 @ 05:17 PM
link   
I understand what you’re saying about the disclaimer.

...but I have not come out with any claims. If I did, It would be backed by tangible evidence.

If the mods don’t like it they can PM me about it.

Originally posted by torbjon “I’m a class A Nobody...”
You’re just as good as anyone else. You’re a class A SOMEBODY!

[edit on 27-6-2006 by Space]

posted on Jun, 27 2006 @ 06:39 PM
link   

[edit on 27-6-2006 by vorlance]

What's all this man?
You can’t be claiming these wallpapers mean something…

From the SAME website --->

I can't believe it...the USS Enterprise is real!!!

___

vorlance...
...your credibility...

When did I even make a peep about those pics being the real thing? Pardon me butt your assumptions are showing. Who says the Enterprise isn't real? She's just as real as Santa!

posted on Jun, 27 2006 @ 06:54 PM
link   

I do see one thing though, as Vorlance pointed out. All the attacks are on this one article, and I see him clearly state that he came to his theory from other points as well. I myself followed those "google" links that "had nothing" yet found thousands of hits that I haven't even had a chance to glance at yet.

Thanks for the clarity.

This topic for whatever reason was deemed unworthy to be anywhere but the skunkworks [why and what that means to be "down here" I am too new to know, but I assume it means its a speculative topic.

That makes more than just the two of us.

So okay lets speculate.. My "Star Gate" thread is also speculative, though I personally beleve it. But its fun and has yielded many interesting links.

Yehaw!

Sea Shadow

Outstanding question!

posted on Jun, 27 2006 @ 07:04 PM
link   
And did you read the answer to his "outstanding question"? They DO exist, they're VERY public, and they're part of the US Air Force, based in Cheyenne Mountain with NORAD.

posted on Jun, 27 2006 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zaphod58
And did you read the answer to his "outstanding question"? They DO exist, they're VERY public, and they're part of the US Air Force, based in Cheyenne Mountain with NORAD.

Yeah, I read it and that just about ties a pretty bow in it. No civilians wanted. Drats!

posted on Jun, 27 2006 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrentReznor
Maybe the pic I posted was also Misleading

What the pot smoking Alien? Nah no credibilty issues there

As to the credibilty of the his story, to me its not at all important. Why you ask? Because I had come to these same conclusions from a totaly different direction with Stargate. I had never heard of this interview before coming to this thread.

But didn't someone important somewhere make a quote something like"Out of the mouths of Fools comes truth?"

Maybe sombody can post a lnk to that video if anybody has it?

YES! That would be great. I would pay attention to what the questioners were asking him.

posted on Jun, 27 2006 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Just for the record here's a link to another forum that has a many things to say about the Solar Warden question...

Solar Warden

posted on Jun, 27 2006 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zaphod58
USSPACECOM is NOT an organization by themselves

snip

Edit to add: Google is your friend.

I resent that. I HATE google. My searches produce much better results...

But I would respectfully ask you to read back posts before you toss you "google" at me in that tone of voice, sir!

I refer you to two pages back

Two Pages Back

In particular to this post "posted on 27-6-2006 at 02:36 AM (post id: 2302790)

Now back to business...

I WANNA JOIN THE SPACE COMMAND [Even ordered my patches
]

Space Command Patch

Sheesh is FUN not allowed here??

posted on Jun, 27 2006 @ 07:34 PM
link   

And would you really be expected to believe an employee telling you nothing is going on?

If someone approached you at your workplace and asked if there was something sinister or covert going on, while, of course, there isn't, and you told them that there isn't, would you expect them to believe you or not?

I thought this was a place to discuss and debate ideas even if they seem a little far fetched?

That's exactly what I'm doing. I'm just taking the stance that nothing like this is going on. That's all.

Sounds to me like Pine Gap satelite stuff would fall under space commands jurisdiction

While there are aspects that are run by the USSPACECOM, just as there are parts that are fun by other government institutions, the facility as a whole is run by the CIA. That's what I was referring to.

Does no one remember all those early shuttle craft launches where the Military booked 80% of the space?

Because all of the soace needed to be filled and there were not a lot of things just waiting to go up. On top of that, it was an easy way to loft spy and communications satellites.

All those big round booster tanks left in orbit?

Never heard of that. Do you mean the liquid fuel tanks? Because those reenter and burn up in the atmosphere.

The news only covered a few launches. There were others that didn't get piblic attention.

Believe it or not, not that many people care about the Space Program. So why make it news, when it's news no one would want to see?

I am not saying they built a base on the moon, they might have built a space station we don't know about, but the point is there is plenty of evidence that something is going on.

So... Again... Why haven't the Russians, Chinese, Indians, EU, etc picked up on this massive formation floating about in space? Why haven't astronomers picked up on it? It's very easy to see the ISS, and what you're proposing sounds to be a lot larger. Don't you think someone would have noticed and blurbed by now?

If we're paying a multi-trillion dollar tab (remember the missing 4 trillion) for this whole elaborate program...

And where is the evidence that the "missing four trillion" is being sent for this? The link you provided said nothing of the sort. So... How did you come to that conclusion?

Originally posted by Implosion
Who am I more likely to listen to, someone who has hacked sensitive US government computers [can we take the fact that he's going to serve hard time as proof of this?], someone who can't do simple maths, or someone who can't spell "astronomers".

You can believe what you want to believe, that's the great thing about life. If you want to believe people who are using logic to come to their conclusions, despite making errors that come with being human, or some guy who was baked out of his mind and supposedly saw stuff about a secret space armada, that's your choice. Life is wonderful like that.

I am willing to entertain info that proves what I say is wrong. If I didn't I would be a real hypocrit.
AHHH THERE is that iggy button!

But what I cannot tolerate is someone who calls my ideas ridiculous, BS or stupid, especially with no facts to disprove it.

I've been using simple logic and reasoning to prove your ideas wrong. As I've said already, and probably will again, the logistics behind something like this are just unbelievable and impossible to get by without notice or someone speaking out.

Originally posted by torbjon
sputnik was metallic silver, very reflective… perhaps a flat black paint job would make things a bit harder to see

Not for ground based radar...

we went from horse and buggies to atomic weapons and space travel in 100 years… have faith in the human learning curve, we’re not That stupid.

Maybe you missed my analogy from before. Here it is again... "Well, one of the neccessary caveats of reverse engineering is that you need to also already have the technology (or something very similar to it) to build/manufacture the neccessary parts. For example, if you were to give a transistor radio to to Thomas Edison, he could probably take it apart and rebuild it, but could he create his own? Nope, because he would have no idea how the various parts of it were made."

are you Looking? or are you letting someone else look and Trusting what they tell you?

I am frequently looking at the Moon through various telescopes. Again though, why haven't other nations caught onto this then?

air and water on the moon.

WHERE!?

You might want to let the rest of the world know about your discoveries!

diverting it to atomic and solar powered processing stations on a moon (any moon) does not seem far fetched.
super secret jet black high tech united earth space fleet? sure, why not?

See my comments about this not being picked up on yet by other worldly nations...

Originally posted by Implosion
Just as in my mind cmdrkeenkid loses all credibility because he either: Can't apply simple addition, or: Didn't bother to read the article on Gary Mckinnon in question

I explained how I came to my misunderstanding. So do not not have credibility because you must not have seen that? Or is it simply because you choose to believe someone that has no tangible proof for what he says is happening?

Regardless, this isn't the time or place for such a discussion. I recommend we end it now.

Ummm the small fact that he was arrested and sent to jail?

And that's different from any other hacker being caught how, exactly...?

This topic for whatever reason was deemed unworthy to be anywhere but the skunkworks...

Which is in turn one of the most active forums on the boards...? I don't understand the cause for complaint.

But I see no posters to join. WHY???

Probably because it's run by the Air Force, which means that you would first have to join the USAF and then be transfered in. That was a really hard one to find out, as it incorporated simply going to the USSPACECOM website.

Ah, as I've been typing this reply I've been reading through the read. I see Zap beat me to it. Good job, pal.

As to the credibilty of the his story, to me its not at all important. Why you ask? Because I had come to these same conclusions from a totaly different direction with Stargate.

So... Am I correct in thinking that you came to these conclusions from a fictional movie and television series? In that case, I need to go finish constructing my lightsabre...

When did I even make a peep about those pics being the real thing? Pardon me butt your assumptions are showing. Who says the Enterprise isn't real? She's just as real as Santa!

Then what was your purpose in posting those pictures, if not to further/assist your arguement? Maybe instead of just posting pictures you could have posted some information and/or your thoughts on them. In my opinion, you were misleading by not doing so, as I assumed that you implied their use for the same purpose as well.

Yeah, I read it and that just about ties a pretty bow in it. No civilians wanted. Drats!

Yeah, I find it rather infuruating that a sensitive military institution would only want to hire its capable and trusted military personelle. How dare they not hire Joe Schmoe off the street with an astrophysics degree!

EDIT: Had put a reply amidst another reply. Oops.

[edit on 6/27/2006 by cmdrkeenkid]

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join