It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Solar Warden

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2006 @ 10:40 AM
link   
While I am a supporter of legalized recreational drug use and have nothing against people spending quality time with their lungs and a bong, I will be the first to say:

Pot and Serious UFO research do not mix. If you mention pot and UFOs in the same paragraph, its unlikely anything you say is gonna get taken seriously.

Did he indeed see secret U.S. government space fleet programs? Maybe. I wouldn't doubt it. But after he mention the joint, he aint gonna get taken seriously.

It could also be that say someone in the government added that claim of smoking pot in the story to make it less credible, or made him say it himself. That way, if he mentions the space fleet, no one will take him seriously.

Its not totally impossible, you know. Could be the whole thing is disinformation.

posted on Jun, 27 2006 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Also, Pine Gap is run by the CIA, not USSPACECOM.

As the command, control, communications and intelligence ground station in the region, Pine Gap remains one of the most important installations for the global military in the world.

Space weapons are planned or are already in orbit. In addition to protecting corporate interests from ballistic missile attack, their task according to the US Space Command, is to guard against any attack on communications satellites.

This facility would well serve in the role of planetary defense against sources offside the planet.

And that's not all folks! Don't think for a second that what is being told publically is anything near the real truth. What military plan is ever told to anyone that could exploit it?

posted on Jun, 27 2006 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by jra
If one where to have mining, refining, processing etc plants on the moon, you'd need a good sized work force even if there were robots doing a lot of work. You'd still need people taking care of all that. How are all these people going to stay quiet? They can't stay on the Moon 24/7 for the rest of there lives. Over time they will experiance muscle and bone loss due to the low gravity. You'd need rotating crews for the Moon and for the ships. So again, how are you going to keep all these people quiet? Plus I doubt you could get all the materials you'd need from the Moon itself. You'd most definately need some stuff from Earth. And then you need the regular shipments of food and water and all that. Trips back and forth would be very regular and hard to go unnoticed with all that activity, regardless if one's using some fancy anti-grav ufo type tech. And as some one (I think CmdKeen) said, how would these aircraft carrier like this go unnoticed? The ISS can be seen at night when it passes over. Heck I think peoper were able to see Sputnik when it flew over. That thing wasn't that big in size. A ship like in those renderings is going to reflect a lot of light.

It would also be hard to hide the costs of a program like this i'd think. I could see this going into the trillions of dollars.

Sure... none of it's real. Life is but a dream. Impossible fantasy, huh?

posted on Jun, 27 2006 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skadi_the_Evil_Elf
While I am a supporter of legalized recreational drug use and have nothing against people spending quality time with their lungs and a bong, I will be the first to say:

Pot and Serious UFO research do not mix. If you mention pot and UFOs in the same paragraph, its unlikely anything you say is gonna get taken seriously.

Did he indeed see secret U.S. government space fleet programs? Maybe. I wouldn't doubt it. But after he mention the joint, he aint gonna get taken seriously.

It could also be that say someone in the government added that claim of smoking pot in the story to make it less credible, or made him say it himself. That way, if he mentions the space fleet, no one will take him seriously.

Its not totally impossible, you know. Could be the whole thing is disinformation.

Then again that might be exactly what he was told to say... or else they'd kill him and his famly. They probably also bribed him with plenty of those gov't home grown buds.

posted on Jun, 27 2006 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Just because it's top secret doesn't mean it's true, does it? i can't rule it out, obviously, but i'd like to see more than stuff downloaded from usaf servers. how easy would placing disinfo be under the circumstances? ?

way too easy and way too effective, so take all of this 'cum grano salis', no?

posted on Jun, 27 2006 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skadi_the_Evil_Elf

Better stated than I did, thank you

But disinformation from the government? How can this be? But then are not most of the threads here about just that? So its like you say, the mere mention of drug use thrown into the "pot" and no one listens. Sure seems like a good way to cover up to me. It worked here.

And I suppose we are to believe that the government never coerced anyone to sign a false statement?

Just a possibility

posted on Jun, 27 2006 @ 12:13 PM
link   
I agree with you Long Lance. lol

This all is based on a scant amount of evidence. We're talking speculation. conjecture, and possibly logical deductive reasoning.

If we're paying a multi-trillion dollar tab (remember the missing 4 trillion) for this whole elaborate program, I'd just hope to God that someone (anyone) on the inside would muster up enough nerve to let at least some of us in on the big picture.

Most of us are far more concerned about getting our next paycheck, so who'd believe the absolute truth if it slapped us in the face anyway?

posted on Jun, 27 2006 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by cmdrkeenkid
When did I claim to be an expert?

Don't know that one... ummmm maybe in your Avatar?

[edit on 27-6-2006 by zorgon]

posted on Jun, 27 2006 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Well if my pet theory is correct...

Stargate has already covered how and where those ships came from.

As to why no one involved would talk, read these to posts [So I don't waste time cross posting
]

www.abovetopsecret.com... (post id: 2302711)

www.abovetopsecret.com... (post id: 2303455)

Anyone who has been in the Service, especially in any "sensitive" areas will tell you why no one talks. Doesn't take a Rocket Scientist to figure that out.

Now Rocket scientists.... you can't shut them up! Anyone need some Titanium?

posted on Jun, 27 2006 @ 12:32 PM
link   

I saw the Video Interview with Gary..What A load of BS, that guy needs to get over himself!

and The Idea of Gaining Tech from crashed UFO's makes me Laugh, it would be so far out there Physics wise, we could be talking Over a million years more advanced, It would be like getting a Plant or some moss to Work a Computer.

out of all the thousands upon thousdands of Amature/pro Astomaners, you think they might of noticed a Big blummin Space station up there.

posted on Jun, 27 2006 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Who am I more likely to listen to, someone who has hacked sensitive US government computers [can we take the fact that he's going to serve hard time as proof of this?], someone who can't do simple maths, or someone who can't spell "astronomers". I mean, forget for a second the outlandish nature of his claims, and have a look at yourselves would you?

posted on Jun, 27 2006 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Note to self:

I will not post on these ridiculous threads anymore.

posted on Jun, 27 2006 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Some of you seem to be basing this flight of fantasy on one lame, stoned hackers claims. I never did. There have been many others over the years that have left crumbs along the way. Google "secret space program" and do the math yourselves.

I really have nothing to say to those willfully ignorant of Roswell, other UFO crashes, and the works of T T Brown, Tesla, Keely, ect...

Here's a clue - Think like a military strategist for a second.

What would people that give a rat's ass about national or planetary defense not do to given even the slightest edge? Don't you figure for a minute that they just might burn plenty of midnight oil to try understanding and exploiting any tech advantage, more importantly without letting anyone know?

posted on Jun, 27 2006 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blaine91555
Note to self:

Then don't
Posts like this add little for or against.

posted on Jun, 27 2006 @ 01:51 PM
link   
HA HA I love it, :-~) My Difficincy to spell has Nothing to do with Everything.

Thumbs up

Did you Watch The Interview With the Hacker?

Just Because It's a Fact he Hacked Government Computers Dosen't mean Anything, Anything to do With U.F.O's or any kind of Cover-up.

In the Video Interview he tells of how He found 2 folders on their Machines called somthing like "raw" and another Somthing like "Airbrushed" and He was using a similar app as Remote Desktop to View the Content in there, on there He found An Amazing Photo of An Alien Spacecraft wich took ages n ages to Load up one line at a time

at no point did he Even take a screenshot ar anything before "they" switchd him off in the Over Half an hour the picture was being updated on his screen.

What A Mong! or What A total BS-itter.

Watching the Video, Anybody can Clearly see He Was Fantasising,
He had Watched the Film Hackers Way too many times.

I'm Positive He is A very Talented Hacker and is really good at what he does, but he is NOT a very good Liar.

(and Don't you Dare pick appart my
Spelling Again just because you got nothin else to say)

[edit on 27-6-2006 by TrentReznor]

[edit on 27-6-2006 by TrentReznor]

posted on Jun, 27 2006 @ 01:52 PM
link   
I am positive this applies to many posters here, but I can only speak for myself. I post here to share MY ideas and theories with others in the hopes that I may find;

A) Like minded individuals
B) Some good information and links to help support my ideas.
C) Some new insights and directions I may have overlooked

I am willing to consider anyones thoughts, even if there are a little "out there" At least I get to decide what I wish to accept. But I am not here to PROVE to non believers that I am right. Thats up to the individual. I merely present evidence to support my thoughs as best as can be found.

I am willing to entertain info that proves what I say is wrong. If I didn't I would be a real hypocrit.

But what I cannot tolerate is someone who calls my ideas ridiculous, BS or stupid, especially with no facts to disprove it.

Okay enough said... won't ever say it again... T&C says I need a chill pill... they are Yellow aren't they?

AHHH THERE is that iggy button!

posted on Jun, 27 2006 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by ixiy
Hey this is like a the "Star Gate" series where they build a starship with fighters in it to fight off the alien invaders.

Ummmm exactly? Very observant of you.
But thats covered in another related thread.

Star Gate and the Truth

The point being from my perspective that all Vorlance says here can be explained very simply IF you make the assumtion that Star Gate is Truth

Hey Vorlance. Those pics sure look a lot like the "Promethius"

posted on Jun, 27 2006 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by vorlance

[edit on 27-6-2006 by vorlance]

What's all this man?
You can’t be claiming these wallpapers mean something…

From the SAME website --->

I can't believe it...the USS Enterprise is real!!!

___

vorlance...
...your credibility...

posted on Jun, 27 2006 @ 02:56 PM
link   
wow, this looks fun, relaxing, and entertaining… and perhaps even Productive! I could use a break.

I had a thread of mine kicked into Skunk Works… never really poked around in here much. Glad that happened and here I am.

Just some stuff, not taking sides or anything…

Outside the box is On the ball.

We only know what we perceive. If you think you know something that isn’t based upon your perceptions, I’d be Very Curious as to what that is.

If you do an extensive and exhaustive google search and public records search and can find NO records of any kind whatsoever as to the existence of my great great great grandfather, does that mean he did not exist?

google is not the be all end all in knowledge. nor is wikki. some information has Never been digitized. there’s a lot of out of print music I can’t find even on vinyl.

sputnik was metallic silver, very reflective… perhaps a flat black paint job would make things a bit harder to see (U2?)

they guy was stoned, but he Still managed to hack into a secure system… odd that. any non-stoned people here capable of pulling off the same feat? (no boasts, let’s see the money)

we’re told all of these people are the enemy, but have you ever actually gone and Talked to the enemy? we’re told that these are the Only launches that have happened… how sure of we are that and why? we’re told by the people in power that they have everything under control, no cause for alarm, just shut up and toe the line… god forbid we should cha cha when everybody else is goose stepping.

we could Never reverse engineer alien technology because it would be MILLIONS (or Thousands) of years ahead of us and we’re just too lame to figure it out… we went from horse and buggies to atomic weapons and space travel in 100 years… have faith in the human learning curve, we’re not That stupid.

production facilities on the moon would require too many people and too many supply drops to go unnoticed … the ‘unnoticed’ part ties in with what we’re told… are you Looking? or are you letting someone else look and Trusting what they tell you?

too many people… I have some Small experience with this. I worked on an island in Alaska. Alaska is known as the Last Frontier. it was not THE most remote place on earth, but it Was out there. It was a closed environment. The business was seafood, which is both seasonal and time sensitive. If equipment broke down or personnel died off, that was that, we Had to make due with what we had and solve the problems ourselves. In most cases replacements could not be brought in in time to have any impact on our immediate needs.

500 people CAN harvest, process, package, and ship 30 million pounds of finished product in 70 days. This is Finished Product, close to 60 million pounds was coming into the factory to get that 30 million pounds coming out. Processing involved a wide variety of procedures. Turning any raw material into finished products could utilize similar production techniques.

One human being, (yours truly) can lift 200,000 pounds in 16 hours providing that all the items being lifted weigh 50 pounds per unit (or less).

My personal best (in lifting) was 40,000 pounds in one hour and twenty eight minutes (at age 34 no less *laughs*)

When a crucial piece of machinery Vital to the shipping operations of our facility blew up and replacement parts could not be obtained for some Weeks, and our shop personnel could not fabricate the needed parts, two bozoboys (my boss and I) devised a new procedure that bypassed the broken tool completely using nothing but a bit of rope and a hunk of metal. It wasn’t as fast, efficient, or as Safe as using the designated piece of machinery, but It Worked and allowed us to maintain production through the rest of the season.

moral: never underestimate the strength and ingenuity of dedicated and determined human beings.

air and water on the moon. water, ammonia, and methane ice are available in comets and perhaps asteroids. ice of this type may even be available in the various Trojan points. diverting it to atomic and solar powered processing stations on a moon (any moon) does not seem far fetched.

some fungus, bacteria and algae are high in proteins and other nutrients. complex sugars and fats are harder to come by but not impossible to fabricate from the above mentioned resources.

the only thing proven by a lack of proof is that there is a lack of proof. any other conclusion is kind of silly.

super secret jet black high tech united earth space fleet? sure, why not? sounds about as reasonable as a $500 hammer…. how many of Those has our gov’ment bought with our tax dollars?

rock on
twj

posted on Jun, 27 2006 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by torbjon If you do an extensive and exhaustive google search and public records search and can find NO records of any kind whatsoever as to the existence of my great great great grandfather, does that mean he did not exist?

I does not mean one way OR the other…that’s the point…there is NO evidence at all. When someone makes a claim the burden of proof rests on the claimer.

they guy was stoned, but he Still managed to hack into a secure system… odd that. any non-stoned people here capable of pulling off the same feat? (no boasts, let’s see the money)

How do you know this is a person who really hacked into a secure system…or hacked into anything for that matter? Just because someone says something doesn’t make it fact. Do you believe everything you read? You can find someone who will claim anything.

So that is why you need more than something someone just says.

Some person’s word from the Internet, that could be any “nut job” for all we know, is not good enough for me to believe…It might be for the “Jupiter” people…but not for me.

Like I said…the burden of proof rests on the claimer. I see none.

[edit on 27-6-2006 by Space]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join