It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

in case nobody has noticed....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2003 @ 06:38 PM
link   
in case nobody has noticed,this is Conspiracies in Religion & Spiritualism. This is not the regular religion forum. Any religion topics that are not conspiracys,should be posted here. Im not trying to be an a$$hole or anything,im just explaining it.

~TSK~

posted on Nov, 27 2003 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Well the fact that religion exists at all could be a conspiracy in itself, ever think about that?

posted on Nov, 27 2003 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Religion existed long before "conspiracy" was a word....history will show this simple fact. In such, the fact that religion exists is not and does not constitute "a" conspiracy within itself.

regards
seekerof

posted on Nov, 27 2003 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Well UFO's existed long before there was a word for them, does that mean that doesn't constitute as a conspiracy either?
Also, I never said it "was" a conspiracy, I said it "could" be.

regards
John Nada.

posted on Nov, 27 2003 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Religion is not the conspiracy.

The conspiracy is the truth about existance that is not widely known.

posted on Nov, 27 2003 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by THENEO
Religion is not the conspiracy.

The conspiracy is the truth about existance that is not widely known.

Thanks for that, you've put me straight there.

Care to explain yourself?

posted on Nov, 27 2003 @ 11:04 AM
link   
I don't see any "regular" religion or spirituality forum...maybe that is why non-conspiracy posts are here? If there is a "regular" forum, could you pls direct me there?

[Edited on 27-11-2003 by tessiewebb]

posted on Nov, 27 2003 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Edited first post trying to get it back so I can get an e-mail when/if there is an answer...gotta do it first time around I see

posted on Nov, 27 2003 @ 11:10 AM
link   
They posted the link to the Below Top Secret forum in their post.

posted on Nov, 27 2003 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by John Nada
Well the fact that religion exists at all could be a conspiracy in itself, ever think about that?

I certainly have.

posted on Nov, 27 2003 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by John Nada

Now that, I totally agree with. It could be a conspiracy in itself. As a matter of fact I would personaly say IMO that it is likely.

posted on Nov, 27 2003 @ 01:58 PM
link   
The beings caring for the souls held in suspended animation in the matrix often give those souls supernatural experiences, to try and place particular ideas about God and the after-life into their semiconscious enbodied minds.

According to the souls' place of birth and cultural reference these experiences will be vastly different and unrelated to the experiences given to souls elsewhere.

Religions are created after souls, or people from different parts of the world, are given supernatural or paranormal experiences which they accept as being pure universal fact. They're not universal fact however, they are relative concepts given to particular individuals from particular tribes. Jesus said he came only for particular people and not for the dogs from other tribes, so he understood the relative nature of religious truths.

Basically I agree that religion in general is definitely a conspiracy, created by people and beings who wish to enforce their own personal and group beliefs onto other peoples who have totally different spiritual concepts, according to the unique experiences given to them by the beings of the matrix, and the politics of the beings within the matrix itself..

I've been working with beings from outside of our reality and know how they think. They give individuals experiences to try and explain reality to the individuals.

It's a very common thing, and the experiences and relative truths they give to individuals are usually vastly different than the truths and experiences given to other individuals.

The message hidden inside the experiences may often be similar or slightly related, but the medium or canvas they use for the experiences, as well as the experiences themselves, are normally vastly different, and cannot be used as concrete proof for establishing truths about God or the after-life around.

Yet that is what various religious people have done in many cases. They've taken the material aspects of the experiences they were given and considered them to be pure fact, while the messages or concepts given in the experiences were usually overlooked or misunderstood.

posted on Nov, 27 2003 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Yeah, I've noticed there's alot more quoting of scriptures and preaching here than conspiracy theories.
They just love to shove the "words of god" down our throats. And yes, that is a conspiracy, IMO.

[Edited on 12-2-2003 by Satyr]

posted on Dec, 2 2003 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Very interesting & I can relate.

It's distressing though when you witness someone fall for someone's else's obviously false beliefs.

posted on Dec, 2 2003 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Satyr
Yeah, I've noticed there's alot more quoting of scriptures and preaching here that conspiracy theories.
They just love to shove the "words of god" down our throats. And yes, that is a conspiracy, IMO.

[Edited on 11-27-2003 by Satyr]

True some do shove it down your throat, but part of religion is to spread the word of God and his love for us. Some people do it in different ways, some in ways I dont agree with but I will still respect their thoughts of belief. I have my beliefs just like most but I dont think spreading the word of God is a conspiracy.

new topics

top topics

join