It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Conspiracy theorists meet over 9/11

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2006 @ 05:46 AM
link   

They wore T-shirts asking What Really Happened?, snapped up DVDs titled 9/11; The Great Illusion, and cheered as physicists, philosophers and terrorism experts decried the official version of the September 11 attacks. About 1,200 people gathered at a hotel in Los Angeles over the weekend for what organisers billed as the largest conference on the plethora of conspiracy theories that see the 2001 attacks on Washington and New York as, at best, official negligence, and at worst an orchestrated US attempt to incite world war. Most are convinced that the US military command "stood down" on the day of the attack, that the hijackers were trained at American military bases, and that the World Trade Centre towers collapsed because of controlled explosions set before they were hit by two hijacked aircraft.

Link to story

Was anyone from ATS there?

posted on Jun, 26 2006 @ 06:26 AM
link   
i heard about it, but i didnt go.

posted on Jun, 26 2006 @ 06:35 AM
link   
i always get the impression, that people in washington love this. for some reason they want the american public to believe that the government did it.

bet there loving it.

posted on Jun, 26 2006 @ 06:40 AM
link   
I wonder why cnn or bbc aren't covering it.But seriously this is a joke.The pubilc wants the truth and the govt still keeps quiet.If there is any court case against govt for 9\11 the supreme court throws it out of the door.Other govts all around the world just watch the show.What i cant understand is that why dosen't the secret service or the damm patriotic U.S mil do something?.They are the only one close to the plotters or all of them are shapeshifting reptilians

[edit on 26-6-2006 by warthog911]

posted on Jun, 26 2006 @ 06:41 AM
link   
What do you expect the government to do about it?

posted on Jun, 26 2006 @ 07:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Masisoar
What do you expect the government to do about it?

somebody in the government is running this america took down the towers and blame the government thing. they want you to believe it was the government, for whatever reason i don't know. people can guess, there probably are a few answers.

most people will fall into the trap, of believing one thing about the 911 stuff, and then they will believe it all. the pentagon programs, are stated to be 90% about playing games with the american people, and americans enemies. they know how the mind works so much tese days, that they can make any person believe anything.

i just thing these people are buying a con.

posted on Jun, 26 2006 @ 01:32 PM
link   
What makes you think that idea is any more valid than these, Andy?

And I would also point out that when you're looking at science, not so much has to do with what they want you to believe, as much as what you're actually looking at and can show to be looking at, whether or not you look into that aspect of things.

posted on Jun, 26 2006 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Dont u get it the britain and the usa dont care who they kill muslims, arabs, japanese, chinese, indian, americans(911) where all the same they figured that out a long time ago, just not everybody lives in america so they can not control everybody so they are more likely to infiltrate other country's and force them to bow down to the new world order, america has more rules and laws than other country in the world and daily people wonder around thinking they are free when realy they are being force fed, just look at coca cola, taste like # but it sells by the buckets(one example), i will let off some more steem when a being freind replys

new topics

top topics

join