It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Socom II: U.S. Navy Seals

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2003 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Is anyone looking forward to this game? If you are a fan of the first, definately check it out. What is Socom 1 and Socom 2? PS2's first online shooter, a shooter for the ages. The sequel to the game releases 11/4 I believe, and it should be sold out by 11/5. Can't wait for it, if you have a Sony Playstation 2, I suggest you check it out. Here are some links.

www.socomclans.net...

www.us.playstation.com...

boardsus.playstation.com...

Note: The 2nd link is the best

Have fun
(Something to keep you busy if you like video games and are at work or just bored.)

-wD

[Edited on 24-10-2003 by WeBDeviL]

posted on Oct, 26 2003 @ 09:10 AM
link   
A mate of mine fires me some games for my cobweb covered PS2 here and there and SOCOM NAVY SEALs was the best of the ones he lent me.
I thought it was pretty damn cool.

I liked the fact you could shoot out the lights and cut the power etc on alarms you set off.

I found it very good,I will definately be interested in having a go on the sequel...

posted on Nov, 7 2003 @ 05:36 PM
link   
I had been waiting on the release of this game since the first moment Sony announced it was in development. Got it the first day it was available just this week. Played online within the first hour of having it at home. I must say that SOCOM II: U.S. Navy SEALs is by far the best online console game that I have ever seen EVER!

The maps are bigger and more detialed, new weapons, new objectives for both the single player and in the online multi player games - and there are already thousands of people playing online - so many that it broke old record for simultaneous users at Sony. I can confidently recommend this game to anyone out there.

And in addition to all the websites WeBdevil suggested just one more to check out if you are a SOCOM II fan:

www.SOCOMeSEALs.com

See you in the game!

vagrantscout

"If faith is just a silent tribute ... mine is just a desperate act ... holding on."
r. joey cape

posted on Nov, 15 2003 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Well SOCOM II is out now and I picked me up a copy....If you thought SOCOM 1 was good wait till you play 2!!!!

This game is just absolutelu beautiful...with all of the weapons and the maps I am blown away....

Everyone should check this out

Also checkout www.socomeseals.com cool SOCOM site

posted on Nov, 16 2003 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Yes, I play online. [P!

posted on Nov, 26 2003 @ 02:35 PM
link   
hey of any of you guys ever want to play go to the e-SEALs server...im usually in Medley...Hope to see some of ya guys

top topics

join