It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hannah Billups "abduction" on 'The Edge'

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2006 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Pioneer I agree. It has me so tied up inside and I feel ill because of it. It's really got a hold on me and I think you are right. It seems like an attack. I have to walk away from this for a while. It invokes such anger and animosity in me and I can't figure out why. Who cares about Hannah Billups lies. Who cares about the edge and Daniel Ott? Seriously, why is it affecting us this way?

posted on Jul, 2 2006 @ 03:00 PM
link   
You were a guest there and you were not wanted anymore - for whatever reason, just or unjust - and were shown the door.

Why not just get over it and start anew here ? Why keep rucking this through the mud? Don't you just get sick of talking about the same things over and over again?

Move on - you will all feel better!
It is absolutely a non-event in your lives. It's not a death, divorce, loss of job, etc. You get my point, surely.

I am kinda curious about why you all care so much about how they booted you off that website. I just don't get it.

Were you all so personally attached to that place that it hurt that badly when they banned you? Have you nothing else to do - at all?

Maybe the REAL conspiracy in this story is the mind control they have/had over you. I mean, you guys are ON IT - STILL - even when they were jerks to you !

W
O
W

posted on Jul, 2 2006 @ 03:19 PM
link   
I am in FULL agreement this Hannah Hoax needs to be exposed, just like ALL liars need to be..Especially when they are taking others down with them...

But what we need to remembe is, EVERY BLIND GUIDE will find themselves BLIND FOLLOWERS, who will NOT accept TRUTH but prefers their VAION Imaginations..So we cannot be surprised that even when this is al exposed for the LIE it really is, she will still have supproters..

Many people will SAY they want truth but the "truth" they really want is only confirmation that they can do no wrongand they are saved no matter what they say and do..

Too many people think "Once saved, always saved"..

I also heard Hannah say that she wanted to open up "HANNAHS HOUSE" for al of these children that se LEFT BEHIND to be TORTURED and KILLED..

Aslo here is a clue she left last night..Remember how she PRAISED David bay from the Cutting Edge...Well go read his site, and watch his new Video, then go and replay her inteviews and tell me WHOS books and VIDEOS she is PARROTING FROM...

And how about this..She said she would mail Daniel the documents in two weeks, well she managed to get Daniel not one but TWO pics of her via the computer, so why doesnt she just e-mail or fax them to Daniel just like she did te pics?

She was in hiding when she sent the pics..

And of course just as someone mentioned before, if she was CHIPED then how can she HIDE? The chip would be to track her, so unless they took it out, she is still being tracked so why even bother hiding..

Hannahsmom..I do agree that Daniel needs to be much more professional about htis whole thing and certianly more OBJECTIVE with his guests, and even much nicer to his audience but it is obious that Hannah hits a nerve with him that he cant seem to sever and as a result CANNOT see the WWRITING ON THE WALL...

posted on Jul, 2 2006 @ 03:40 PM
link   
I think I should have taken ATS's advice and done spell check on my posts, and my H button keeps sticking..

posted on Jul, 2 2006 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Hey guys and gals,

While the Hannah HOAX is important to EXPOSE for the LIE it is, I have to agree with a few people who said this Sheldan Nidle guy cannot be IGNORED...

What this guy is saying should be FULLY investigated because from a lot of my bible studies in the recent months, this IS part of the END TIME HOAX that WILL help create the GREAT FALLING AWAY..

As were Hannah will cause many to FALL, this HOAX will cause MILLIONS upon MILLIONS to FALL...

However, I do not know if ATS is really the best place to discuss this in depth because there are so many people who HATE Christians, the bible, GOD, Jesus etc...Not to say everyone will be hateful, but lets face it, Christians are not well liked and we are great prey for those who like to just stir us up and get the thread off track..

I say this because I seen another thread on here in which that EXACT same thing has happened and of course I have been through it in many other forums before..

None the less, to all of the Christians out there, Please listen to this interview and see for yourself how IMPORTANT this topic really is...
But that inteview is also at the Edge so you do need to go there to listen at least for now..

I will be starting a thread on my forum and anyone who really does believe in GOD (the GOD of Abraham, Issac and Jacob) is welcome to come.. Now I am only limiting it because our forum is NOT to debate whether there is a GOD, Jesus or if the bible is true, so if you do not beleive in any of that, you will only waste your time an ours...However, EVERYONE is welcome to come read ANYTHING they want from our forum, whether you are Christian or not..

It is www.findgodnow.com

Oh and you will NOT find any prophets, viosnaries, or "starchildren" there...We are just a bunch of nobodies who want TRUTH no matter how hard it hurts and that DO beleive in the BIBLE 100%..

[edit on 2-7-2006 by zookeeper]

posted on Jul, 2 2006 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Hi ZooKeepr and ALL,

I think we're coming to the conclusion that we're not so much batteling "flesh and blood, BUT principilities, and powers, spiritual wickedness in HIGH places."

YES, the end time "delusion" that Almighty God allows, involves UFO's aliens, and all types of unearthly deception.

However, being an older lady, 64, a Bible student, researcher, and two time published author, I want to say the following. I thought maybe I'd have a little insight to give, or things that I could learn, from a couple of Christian message boards.

Well, it din't take long to learn that there is just as much argument and debate there among Gods chidren, as there is HERE!!!! MORE, I'd say, much more.

It is pathetic.

The moderators would DELETE many of my posts, or close the thread. Or the replies would treat me like an idoit. That is a story in itself. The entire experience of posting on CHRISTIAN message boards lasted about two miserable weeks.

You should try posting about some of the things we know.

Maybe ZOOKEEPERS site will be better, I'm willing to give it a try.

I think just as JESUS said, in the last days "LOVE WILL GROW COLD." So cold it has frozen any kindness right out of many people. SAD!

Pioneer

posted on Jul, 2 2006 @ 05:44 PM
link   
This Hannah thing seems to have touched a raw nerve in a lot of people, that is obvious. I had to take a long walk and clear my head to understand what the heck was going on with me. This thing is bringing pain and rage out in me and I'm normally a very laid back kind and loving person. I had to really look within to figure this out. I had a few ideas about what could be triggering this affect:
1. we have been brainwashed to react to stories like this in a hostile way. However, I read this kind of stuff all the time and don't feel this way about it.
2. we have been abducted in our past and have had the memories removed and this is stirring those memories up and all the pain and hatred that goes with them. But again, why this particular story? Maybe because we know she's blatantly lying and making a mockery of a very serious and horrendous issue.
3. There is a heavy duty demon behind this story and it is coming against the spirit of truth making us very uncomfortable.

As far as that forum was concerned, I don't think anyone was that rude or mean. I'd say the "christians" who came in to bash us calling us names and such were the worst and they weren't banned were they? nothing over there makes sense. Right is wrong, truth is lies and good is evil...

posted on Jul, 2 2006 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Daniel asked Mark do you have any proof? Stupid question, as they have already stated that they have proof. The Interviewing style of Daniel's is naive and incoherant. In other words he is a moron. But Marks answer is that we should ask the Holy Spirit. All that would do is prove the listeners are decieved and mindless. To think God gave us a mind to use and then ask Him if we can use it.
This is smear on real Christians which are Gnostics, nothing like these types of literalists.
Holy Spirit what shall I do today?
Know yourself moron.
You have got a brain use it.
Prayer answered.
Wow thanks Holy Spirit

posted on Jul, 2 2006 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Like you I am a christian as-well,also I have read the Bible(as well as many other religions equivelant),and doesnt it say that Jesus was the only one to be able to prophesize(like mohammad from the koran,etc)?
Doesnt the bible also say,"beware of false prophets"?
And why if she can commune with god and have proof of her claims not share it with the rest of christianity?I thought god wanted us to find truth?
And if children are being eaten as tasty morsels for aliens,and held against their will for various experiments,isnt it her god given right to act on that,or am i to believe that we here in america wouldnt act on that blatent form of domestic terrorism?
I really gotta say that this hannah broad should have actually read the bible before she decided to use it to fuel her own profit of us(writing a book)!
Isnt that a form of blasphemey?And if so is god still talking to her?

DOH!

posted on Jul, 2 2006 @ 07:56 PM
link   
All sins can be forgiven even those against the son of man, but BLASHPEMY against the HOLY SPIRIT shall NOT be forgiven ANY MAN..

it should also be CLEAR that REAL Christians are NOT GNOSTICS, that is just anothe LIE to fool those wh do NOT read their bibles..

Please IGNORE those whos own IGNORANCE is meant to DECEIVE you..

Pioneer I also want you to know that you are very welcomed to our site and forum..You will NOT find fighting there..
You will instead find lots of GOD loving and good Christians..We ALL struggle with this evil world together and NONE of us claim to be perfect or have all of the answers...

You will find REST for your Heart and soul..
If you do go to the site just click on CHAT FORUM which is the second button from the top of every page..take a look around and see if it is for you..the same goes for others..

posted on Jul, 2 2006 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Hi Nutrino,

I'm in Denver too for about 9 months. I offered on the Edge to go to where Hannah was abducted with police and media...of course it was deleted.

Anyway, in the interview last night her hubby Mark said the children are being held under the Airport...DIA. I'm laughing as I type this....but if it's true, I'm willing to help them. I know, I know.....I've heard all about DIA and the tunnels underground and it being associated with the NWO.

I was gunna pick apart her interview, but I'm too exhausted. It's making me sick.

posted on Jul, 2 2006 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Nutrino33,
EVERYTHING Hannah says is UNBIBLICAL..There are NO star children in the bible nor does it even imply any ANYWHERE.. There is NOTHING even close to this..As I also said before, it is the 144,00 that will be SEALED, NOT marked!

As for writng books, making videos etc, ALL of these PROFITEERS (not PROPHETS) will soon have to FACE JUDGMENT for their LIES and PROFITEERING off of GOD and his Chrildren..

In fact, Paul made it CLEAR that he took NO MONEY for his work and that all he got was what he needed for each journey, which IS acceptable..

The disciples and Jesus were fed by the people as they passed through their towns..Also remember when the people were giving them money Jesus actually told them to GIVE IT BACK!

In fact Jesus often fed the CROWD, not the crowd feeding them..

Also notice WHO actually carried the purse..It was JUDAS, who not only betrayed Jesus but was STEALING FROM IT ALL ALONG..

So we need to remember this everytime ANY of these so called teachers, preachers and "profits" ask you to BUY their VISIONS and PROPHECY from GOD..

GODS word IS FREE and NO ONE, and that means NO ONE has a right to sell it to ANYONE for ANY REASON..

posted on Jul, 2 2006 @ 08:13 PM
link   
I was just thinking. Since Mark told Daniel where they are...under DIA, doesn't Daniel have the responsibility to report it. I mean innocent men, women and children are being held against their will and being eaten by aliens....according to Hannah.

Didn't the Billup's have the legal responsibbility to report this crime?

God, its so flippin stupid, their story is so full of holes.

posted on Jul, 2 2006 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Mauistacy,

I have no doubt there is probably an underground base there especuiially considering all of the NWO and pagan symbols ALL OVER IT..but this is not NEW as we all know, so and in fact NOTHING hannah has said is ANYTHING NEW...So I am still trying to figure out WHAT purpose GOD would have for her or ANYONE for that matter seeing she saved NO ONE, nor exposed ANYTHING even pagen, atheists anyone one else who follows the NWO doesn't already know..

But more importantly GOD would NOT give her ANYTHING that actually DENIED scripture, which 99% of her bible quoting is WRONG or NON EXSISTANT..

Bottom line is Hannha is a GIANT FRAUD looking to make a few bucks and a following..

But as many of you have said, is now BACKFIRING on her...and that my friends is from GOD...

posted on Jul, 2 2006 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Mauistacy

I used to be in the millwrights out here,and my local built the transit system,and luggage
system there(your welcome)

And while i laugh about it we didnt find anything unusual their except for our own incompitence(if you have ever been in the bar at DIA you saw all the bolts on the wall,that was our doing).
I didnt realize she was held there,now i know this never happend!

posted on Jul, 2 2006 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Hi Muri Stacy,

Here's what you said in quotes "I was gunna pick apart her interview, but I'm too exhausted. It's making me sick."

Another poster and myself have had the same reactions. We begin to feel PHYSICALLY sick.. My face will burn, and headache;like high blood pressure, but it's not. My BP is always just fine.

I KNOW know there is a DEMON in the works. There is a force here that will try to prevent us from going any futher with this story.

"In JESUS NAME AND BY HIS HOLY BLOOD WE STAND AGAINST YOU DEMONS! IN the Name that is above every NAME, we tell you to stop tormenting those of us who desire to find the TRUTH in regards to Hannah and Mark Billups. Go back to the pit of hell you evil demons, and leave us alone." "Holy Father, Almighty God, I ask you to enable those of us that YOU wish to contiune with this story and the unvailing of the truth FROM the lies to press on. Let the people know the SPIRITUAL world is real. This is not a game. Please Almighty Lord Jesus help those who YOU choose to continue. And if You wish any of us to back off, give us Your instruction. Help us all to be listen to your HOLY SPIRIT and to obey you. In Jesus Name, SHOW US THE TRUTH! Amen."

I had to pray that 'out loud.' I am beginning to see what is happening here. Some of you including the lady who was known as 'Hannahs Mom,' has excellent insight. And Muri Stacy and so on. I will come back soon. You are on the right track.

Pioneer

posted on Jul, 2 2006 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Mauistacy,

I think you very right, maybe we should ALL call the FBI and the media and let them know what is gong on down there, and also tell them we have a star birthmarks on us and let us see if they come for us...

Otherwise what is the WHOLE POINT of all of this..Hannah obviosly has NO MEANS of helping them yet GOD chose her?

Remember, she is now lookig for someone to help them get the children out, so this means her trip was USELESS...

Oh you can also read about the MK ULTA program which talks about men, woman and children being held in cages, used as sex slaves etc, so again NOTHING shocking or new...In fact the MK Ultra program docs go even deeper than that..

hannah does NOT have the gift of "Prophecy" but instead the gift of REGURGITATION and PLAGERISIM..

posted on Jul, 2 2006 @ 08:53 PM
link   
I think your right about reporting this to the authorities. This is a huge crime if she knows something about children being held captive and refuses to share the info or reprot it. In my mind she is a criminal for not doing so if her story is true. And if her story isn't true, which I doubt it is, she should be questioned for lying about being abducted by the FBI on a radio show. This is not a small deal. The Edge is acting terribly irresponsibly and unethically. If there are children being held, this needs to be reported and dealt with not just used as foder for their show. Do you see what I mean? To use this as entertainment is disgusting and that's just what they are doing. They should be held accountable. It's one thing for some lune to go on the show and spout crazy nonsense that involves no one but himself and wild theories, but this is totally different. She has made a claim that children are being held but she's going to bring them home to her and have a home for them...hey wait a minute...I told her several months ago that I was trying to open a foster home for special needs children...could it be?...nah

posted on Jul, 2 2006 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Thanks for the prayer!!! I needed that!

posted on Jul, 2 2006 @ 09:03 PM
link   
zookeeper

You have a really good point(s).
Just like many other people on this site it would appear you have actually read the bible!
I'm not a fanatical christian,i just have my faith(and i have read the king james version of the bible),so am I to conclude that this hannah girl has not really read the bible?
Because you can get it simplified(or many other renditions for that matter),as she has stated that she barley finnished the ninth grade.Or has she heard this in church and since going there that is what shes able to understand,some ministers version?
Indigo children with mixed dna(human/alien hybrids)as you have stated is in fact Not in the scriptures what so ever,how-ever it is said that satan will do everything to decieve you(general public)in to believing otherwise.
Hannah's really got to pull this one out of her a@! and take a good hard look at her-self,and im not sure if her husband is made to go along with her,but to drag your children through her bullsh!t is just unfathomable.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join