It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hannah Billups "abduction" on 'The Edge'

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2006 @ 11:36 PM
link   
art bell is a spindoctor buttwipe too incase you were unaware. weeklys with major. head games who cant get any further off the map with predictions and old art totes this clown like hes christ.

ctc and the edge

you'll figure it out in time grasshopper

posted on Jul, 1 2006 @ 11:55 PM
link   
madhatter..
I seen your post earlier...I am sure it is gone now though..

But what I want to know from you is, have you seen Alice lately?...

posted on Jul, 1 2006 @ 11:57 PM
link   
I just listen to interview of Hannah and Mark. Boy oh boy, talk about digging a hole for themselves. If people can not see quite plainly that they are lying, I don't know what to say.
She said she is going to save the people who are still in this facility by writing a book.
By the time it gets published those people will be dead.

Mark has forgotten how to climb under wire fences to go and save the rest of the people.
Mark: I can do once but shoot, I can't do it again.

Daniel's show is going down hill quick smart.

posted on Jul, 2 2006 @ 12:01 AM
link   
....I can't believe it will take the Billup's two weeks to mail some documents to the Edge, yet Mark Billups managed to break into a top secret Government Facility and break his wife out???

posted on Jul, 2 2006 @ 12:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Census
art bell is a spindoctor buttwipe too incase you were unaware. weeklys with major. head games who cant get any further off the map with predictions and old art totes this clown like hes christ.

ctc and the edge

you'll figure it out in time grasshopper

I am with ya there Census...I do not waste my time on all of these DISINFORMATIONISTS...Norray and Bell have sold their souls for a few pieces of silver...just like so many of the people in this so-called "movement".

My advice to EVERYONE is, if you want REal TRuth without all of the HYPE and LIES, just go to the BIBLE, and AVOID believing ANY man or woman...This would include me..

Jesus himself said that there is only ONE that is Good and that is GOD.

posted on Jul, 2 2006 @ 12:28 AM
link   
This is good this forum you can delete all those who vomit their regious delussion and bible thumping.
What a great idea!

posted on Jul, 2 2006 @ 01:02 AM
link   
I guess we can also delete those whom have WEDGES between their ears as well..

posted on Jul, 2 2006 @ 04:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pioneerman
Hi Hannah's Mom.

I tired to e-mail you through your web site, but it didn't work.

I've been back to The Edge, but I can't find the NEW Interview.

Could you give me a clue as to where it is.

I am in shock that Daniel seems to be falling for this.

Pioneer

It should be up on sunday afternoon.

My email address is [email protected]

posted on Jul, 2 2006 @ 04:27 AM
link   
I think I'm in shock over Daniels obvious pandering toward Hannah. Maybe he's in love with her picture.
That interview had more wholes than the titanic. Who was the Dr. you were talking about that said the picture wasn't Hannah? I actually quit listening to this show a while ago but was compelled to come back and found this mess. How fortunate for me.
Just her voice and speech is enough to gag a maggot. What a rediculous little twit. And daniella the idiot host, what a budinski!

[edit on 2-7-2006 by seagirlblu]

posted on Jul, 2 2006 @ 05:44 AM
link   
As soon as Daniel posted that they were number one radio show in their class, the whole thing started to slide down hill. I would love to see if they will be Number one next time. I do not think so. I wrote to him and told him he has become a laughing stock and if he can't see that Hannah is lying about this he has no business helping others seeking the truth.
I listen to the new interview and I could not stop laughing at Daniel lilly livered reponse. He had no idea his ceditbility was on display.

How about this, I'm not going to give any proof to anyone if they don't believe me.
Well...that's why we need proof Hannah, because we don't believe you, thick head.

Now lets talk about hucklberry jam? great question Daniel, straight to the main issue.
Huckleberry jam?

I'm just an old timey girl? Oh your so cute Hannah, I can't question you too hard.

What about the phone going dead. I think Hannah was the one that disconnected the line, becuase her conscience was getting the better of her.

I will poke that alien in the eye. Ha ha.
Then she said Jesus to the alien and it fled . Yeah that will work, funny stuff. They should have thought of that in the colloseum. Lion be gone in jesus' name. Yum! What was that I can't hear you with your head in my mouth. Yum fresh christian.

[edit on 2-7-2006 by the wedge]

posted on Jul, 2 2006 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by the wedge
As soon as Daniel posted that they were number one radio show in their class, the whole thing started to slide down hill. I would love to see if they will be Number one next time. I do not think so. I wrote to him and told him he has become a laughing stock and if he can't see that Hannah is lying about this he has no business helping others seeking the truth.
I listen to the new interview and I could not stop laughing at Daniel lilly livered reponse. He had no idea his ceditbility was on display.

How about this, I'm not going to give any proof to anyone if they don't believe me.
Well...that's why we need proof Hannah, because we don't believe you, thick head.

Now lets talk about hucklberry jam? great question Daniel, straight to the main issue.
Huckleberry jam?

I'm just an old timey girl? Oh your so cute Hannah, I can't question you too hard.

What about the phone going dead. I think Hannah was the one that disconnected the line, becuase her conscience was getting the better of her.

I will poke that alien in the eye. Ha ha.
Then she said Jesus to the alien and it fled . Yeah that will work, funny stuff. They should have thought of that in the colloseum. Lion be gone in jesus' name. Yum! What was that I can't hear you with your head in my mouth. Yum fresh christian.

[edit on 2-7-2006 by the wedge]

WHy didn't she use the name of Jesus on the guys abducting her? What about the big rifle they have? What about the cd, why can't she send a copy of that? Notice she couldn't manage to do anything asked of her because she's "just a simple coutry girl aint never been no where"(in the crazy sybil voice) and "I done lost them there papers I just can't find them...the dog must've et um, did you know our dog died a few monthes ago...I have to can me some huckleberry jam...the moon just flew out of my ass...Daniel yer so sweet...hehehehe...if I see me one of them there aliens I'm gonna poke his big ole black eyes out...you people out there, SHAME ON YOU!!! ...."She ranted on and on and didn't answer one question. I'm still completely in the dark about this story and her husband wasn't a "lick" better. Daniell dufus didn't pin her down once. HE handled her with kidd gloves and held her hand like she was just a broken little girl and "shame on you listeners who question this poor woman, can't you see she's telling the truth...those horrible mean listeners who question this poor dear old tyme sweet woman...now hannah, can you send me those papers you promised?" " well I don't know, I don't think I'm gonna...n...I'm gonna write a book and put it in there..." "but Hannah...it'll help your credibility if you were to show those papers to me...I won't put them up on that filthy nasty forum for all those evil spawns of satan to see, don't worry honey..." "Well...I don't think I'm gonna do that...no...I'm not gonna do that...they're just jealous of me...." " Hannah, those horrible mean people want to know about yourlovely picture, is that you?" "oh lamb sakes that ole picture has done caused a mess of trouble hasn't it...why yes that's me...my daughter likes to make momma up and it was taken with a video cam...oh but the dog ate it...." "ate what hannah?"..."Oh he ate the video cam, he was such a sweet puppy...he used to play and run around and he was just a stinker...he died"..."hannah...hannah...how old are you?" "I'm ummm uhh...38.. yeah that's right I'm 38..." " well hannah is that an old picture of you?" ""oh yes that'that was taken in november..." "well hannah, what about the lady in front of the fire place? "oh goodness me, that's me too...oh that big ole fireplace where I scrub clothes on a washboard...people don't understand how hard my life is...I work sooo hard". Like I told the madhatter, this would make a great MST3K edtition! Or maybe a MAD TV sketch.... They could be the crazy hillbillies that live up in the mountains and were abducted by aliens

[edit on 2-7-2006 by seagirlblu]

posted on Jul, 2 2006 @ 12:20 PM
link   
I wish I would have kept all the emails hannah sent me. Here's her email adress:
[email protected]
When she first started emailing me she was very sweet and said we could come there and stay with her. I was so greatful because I was really worried about where to go if marshall law came about. She told me not worry about anything, that they had plenty of clothes for the kids and that I should just bring seeds. We also talked about my brother Joe Cline who is living at the brother stair compound and how evil that place is. She told me she was working on exposing stair and that she had a doctorate. I can't remember if she said what her doctorate was in and it shocked me when she told me about it, but I blew it off. Then she sent me the blond picture and I was like what the heck!!??? She looks like she's about to do a strip tease and it grossed me out, but I blew it off and kept up conversations with her. Why I do that is beyond me, just blow off warning signals...I need to cut that out. Then like I said wham she stopped emailing me. It was right after she sent me a picture of Mark. He was older and frail looking and I told her I expected him to be a big bear of a guy...maybe that insulted her...but then I heard her on the edge and she mentioned that she had to turn the lady with the handicapped boy away because she might expose them. Now this is what really makes me mad. Number one, she never turned me away. Number two, she says on the latest show that she'd never turn anyone away. She also lied about her age. She told me she was 43 and she also told me she was pregnant at the time which was several months ago. I sometimes wonder if she made up that blond picture because in my picture I'm blond and up to date looking. It was about november when she sent it to me and she said in the interivew that was when they made the picture. I went through a phase where I was exploring NDEs and at the time I was thinking maybe all people go to the light...well after I talked to her about this, she changed her whole website. She took down all of her survival stuff and just had stuff about love. She even asked me if she could use some of my articles on her site. I just have a very sick feeling about this whole thing. Hannah has lied nonstop and her husband has joined in on it too. The edge refuses to listen to me or consider any of the stuff I came up with to prove she's lieing and I'm dumbfounded. I am completey flabergasted by their attitude. When Daniel questioned her about the blond picture he said "i can't believe people would even question a trite little thing as this and I hate to even ask you but is that your picture?" Then he went on to insult us by implying we were being nit picky about the picture and he made some really sarcastic comments. Doesn't he understand that the listeners are his bread and butter? Doesn't he get it. I think we should also let the previous guests know we are boycotting the show and they would do well to not go on there. I feel like it's my mission to expose her lies. She is doing major damage to the truth. the truth is that there are undergound bases with children held and tortured and whatnot. But her story makes it seem so ludicrous that most people will now blow off any further stories as nonsense and I think that's where the danger is. I would even venture to say that this is a possible agenda to do just that. Maybe Hannah is just a mantal case. Maybe her husband is just backing her up because she made him. Maybe someone put a bug in her ear and said hey you should write a book. Then the wheels got going in her head and she thought yeah, I can make a lot of money on this. The problem is that her and her husband should have gotten together to work out the story first.

posted on Jul, 2 2006 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Hi i'm new here,but i've been listening to hannah's story,and i gotta tell you im finding it alittle hard to swallow and here's why:
1: I live in denver,and although there are plenty of military bases,the only one we know of thats underground is norad(in a mountain if you will),and no rumer that i know of claiming other-wise is circulating amoung the populace.
2:I work as a carpenter for a general contractor,and while its easy to get permits for excavation we have never found any train tunnels while pouring the cement for the cassons/foundations(you'd thing the men in balck would have alittle more hold on the locals so as not to inadvertantly dig up there secrets).
3: Not to long ago i was working at lockhead martin out here putting up demountable walls for various offices includidng the DoD building,and have never heard anything mentioned about train tunnels,nor ever seen any men in black(unless they have re-done their image to fool us even more by becoming old and mostley fat rocket scientists).
and finally..........
4: In order to facillitate the massive undertaking of constructing an underground railroad
(and i know what hannah's husband said on this,"that they can melt rock quickley") you would still need massive amounts of land surveyors,seismologits,and structural engineers to make this all happen,and to date i only know of a few instances to where that actually happened(think hoover damn and so forth).
anyway thats why i cant really believe her story.

posted on Jul, 2 2006 @ 01:55 PM
link   
I would just like to put a different perspective here on this whole thing..And seeing that I myself have been booted by the edge a while ago, I have also had a chance to see many other things go on in that forum after that and even to date..

Here is what I see.

I will start with Daniel and Hannah...I think daniel probably grew up in a church, he probably even met his wife in church (all good so far)..As he got older he bagan to see that his church was not telling him A LOT, just like many of the rest of us...He then found C2C, which from my understadning at the beginning was pretty good (years ago that is)..But then just like ANY show or program that gets a large audience, the NWO bought out their souls and soon the programming started going into DISINFORMATION and NONSENSE...Ten of course people who were just interested in TRUTH bagan to leave while others that believe pretty much ANYTHING, found a new home where all f the wierdos roam..

Anyway Daniel left and he and a few others decided to do their own show..Well because of the times we live in he took what ever he could find and saddly most of them are the WEIRDO and WACKOS who beleive in andpromote ALL of this garbage..because lets face it, tere just are NOT that many people telling the TRUTH..So that doesnt leave you with enough interviews to even fill a onths worth of shows, so now he uses many of these people to FILL air space.. Now that does not make it ok, especially if TRUTH is supose to be your GOAL..

Well anyway, Daniel found Hannah..Because Hannah was able to FOOL even us (that includes me, hannhasmom, mauistacy and thousands of others etc). Well Daniel wants so much to beleive that there really are some good and honest people out there who also can survive on their own without modern technoligy etc..maybe because he also wanted a place to take his own family, and Hannah seemd like the answer to his own prayers, and boy does she PLAY the part..

So, Daniel just cannot get the TRUTH about Hannah to sink in because it is just to mind shattering for him..

Now I also want to mention that I do think Daniel is into the UFO, Alien stuff as well so her Alien sotry also pushes buttons with Daniel as well, and of course seeing that Hannah STOLE ALL of her information from Books and videos of others and just regurgatates it, and Daniel does beleive many of these wierdos, HANNAHS HOAX plays to Daniels heart strings..

I think Daniel does NOT totally beleive her, but he wants to soooo bad that he has lashed out at people who are no longer fooled by her because he is hoping that somwhow she CAN prove it is true..

It seems like Daniel feels he needs to protect her from many of us, because lets be totally honest here, some of the messages in the forum (before they were deleted) were pretty NASTY and harsh, not just on hannha but Daniel, theprogram director and the show itself..

Let me ask all of you, if a poster came to your forum and beratted you, your forum your book, video etc, over and over, how long would it be before you booted them? Even if it were true.. I do not think long..

Now I am not condoning Daniels stance for Hannah at all, I am just saying that when you actually listen to Daniel (not hannah) you can see she MELTS him like butter as soon as she turns on the SWEET OLE TIMY little woman ACT..

Kinda like when you have to spank the puppy for peeing on te floor, he then looks up at you with his puppy dog eyes and you MELT..Well hannah knows how to MELT Daniel and she plays it like a FIDDLE..

I will make another post to address the forum folks..

posted on Jul, 2 2006 @ 02:04 PM
link   
I will try and get back later today to post at length.

I HOPE Sylvia is reading these. I loved that woman, she and I were friends via Internet for 4 years. I still care about her. She's the one who helped get this story going on The Edge. I know she cares for Hannah. I care for Hannah.

However, if everyone, including Daniel Ott could SEE and HEAR the massive and highly telling CONTRADICTIONS in Hannhas story, they would back off, or hold the Billups in closer account.

I feel sickened and saddened at the entire mess. I BELIEVED the story at first. TOTALLY. But the more I listened etc, the more I saw the RED FLAGS.

Sylvia, if you're reading this, it's OK. We all arrive at points of truth in different ways, and at different times.

I'm asking you in Christian love not to vent your wrath against anyone who doubts the story!!! That only makes you worse than ANY doubting Thomas!!!

If the Billups provide DOCUMENTS and PROOF, I will recant. But, I doubt that will happen!

Pionnerman

posted on Jul, 2 2006 @ 02:14 PM
link   
I see what you're saying but if Daniel would have acknowledged what we were saying from the beginning he could have nipped it in the bud. Instead he chose to remain silent which only inflamed the forum posters all the more. I was outraged at his treatment of his supporters and still am. I agree that Hannah has Daniel by the kahoneys and he can't push her on anything, but guess what, that's his job. He's being partial to her and he's supposed to impartial and fair. His other guests dont get that treatment. It's obvious to most of us that he is under her spell and he's making a complete fool of himself. So be it. I know that some of our posts were a little harsh, but as I said on the forum, we weren't attacking hannah, we were using her own deceits and she was attacking herself. Sometimes the truth hurts. The truth is the truth. I don't have to attack her because she does a very good job of it herself. Not to mention the attitude Daniel has toward his viewers. He's not going to last much longer. you can't treat your audience like that and expect them to hang around. I listened last night for part of the show to see what new info would come forth in any. I was completely ready to take back all I have said about Hannah and swallow my pride and admit I was wrong if there were any evidence that what she said was true, but instead all we got was lie upon lie. It's just too much. I am more convinced now than ever that Hannah is a pathological liar and a menace to herself and others. Maybe they shouldn't have let her out of the institution yet, or maybe that's really where her husband broke her out of...he's just backing all her lies to save face.

posted on Jul, 2 2006 @ 02:25 PM
link   
I also want to confront the notion that it's not christian like of me to say what i'm saying.
"Have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness, but rather expose them" Ephesians 5:11

What hannah is saying and doing is a work of darkness that was born in her flesh. She is using this fantastic story to get attention and make money. How Godly is that I ask you. For those of you who might be offended by those of who don't believe this story, maybe you should go to the father in prayer and seek the truth with an open and unbiased heart. I know that I have already done that. The problem is that it is too much for those of us who are good hearted to believe that someone could be so deceptive and evil, one who presents herself as a sweet little country girl. Take a good look at that blond picture. Do you see a sweet country girl there" Seriously... Are you willing to put your belief in Hannah before the truth? That's your call. I'll never understand why you can't see the truth. Don't you see the inconsistencies of her story. They are too numerous too mention. Doesn't that send up a red flag for you? My advice to anyone who wants to cling to hannah is to wake up and run away from her as fast as you can. She is going to pull you down and you will rue the day you met her. She is the worst kind of fake christian there is. Mark my words.

posted on Jul, 2 2006 @ 02:33 PM
link   
I'm just now listening. I will post what I think when I am done.

One thing I'd like to point out when Daniel says that she is the only one we have ever demanded proof from while other guests have made more bizarre claims. Well, as far as I'm concerned for me personally, I am demanding it because SHE offered it up. The other guests never offered "proof".

So far I think Daniel has done an excellent job. Even though they treated us terribly I still think he does a fantanstic job interviewing people.

posted on Jul, 2 2006 @ 02:52 PM
link   
My feeling about what happened in the forum is this..

You see there are (or were) several people in that forum who HATE Christians, the bible and ANYTHING to do with GOD..I know this because I was a memeber since about 2-3 months after the show started and about a month or 2 after the forum started..I actually had over a 1000 posts before I got the boot..

Well anyway, those that HATE Christans and even those who CLAIM to be Christains did not like hearing about the bible, and those who CLAIM to be christians would give their WORLDY interpritation of scripture and try to pass it off as "gospel"..Well people like me would try to put TRUTH back into the scriptures by using SCRIPTURE, well this ticked off even the SUPPOSED Christians because it CONVICTED THEM o their own SINS and showed how WRONG they were..So the pagans and FAKE Christians would form little gangs and would verbally and viciously attack me and the few others like me, well when that did not work, they CRIED and CRIED to Daniel about me..Well I also began to question Daniels motives because of the constant guests he was having on, while these SAME people would defend Daniel and his guests because that helped them look like the "good guys" to Daniel and of course me and a few others the bad guys..

However, these SAME people would ATTACK ANYONE and EVERYONE who disagreed with them, like a wild animal for a raw piece of meet..

So anyway they decided the only way to get me out was to do a FULL BLOWN COMPLAINT campaign to Daniel and tell him they do not post because of me..

and you would be surprised at how many SO-Called christians joined their MOB.. And it worked..

Well then these people felt like they now controlled the forum and they actually did becuase they were just VICIOUS and VOLGUR and were getting away with just short of murder..Heck these people even tried to start stuff from my forum..They would come over and take bits and pieces of our posts and post them over there so they could all spew even more venom but of course when people actually came to look they seen the WHOLE story..

So before the whole Hannah sotry, all they did was sit over there spewing all sorts of GARBAGE especially about Christians, the Bible, GOD, Jesus and pretty much anything Holy..
So by the time the Hannah story broke they found themselves NEW PREY to feed on..
So by the time Hannahsmom and Mauostacy(not new though) and other new people came in to debunk this HOAX, they set the tone in the forum for the new comers..To be honest, it was the NEW people who were the MOST rational about this whole thing..And I beleive they(old poster) GOATED you all into being a lot harsher than you probally would have been..Now that does not mean you all were more gullible before then, I just mean they set the tone for what many thought they could say without any hinderence from Daniel etc..

But that is because THEY (the old posters) felt that THEY could do no wrong and were UNTOUCHABLE because of everything they were able to get away with for so long in there..
In fact they were the NICEST they ever were with this Hannah HOAX, so imagine the things they usually say to and about people..

So when Daniel had enough and decided it was time to CLEAN HOUSE, many got swept up that should not have been..

Maybe he did it this way because when he booted me, he did take some heat by many others who felt that if he was gonna hold me accountable then he should have held EVERYONE involved accountable but he did not..

The fact is, Daniel knew that forum had become nothing but a pit of VIPERSlong before the Hannah HOAX and in fact the posts were so few and far between because so many people were sick of being BIT by the vipers no one went back and the vipers RULED. However there is still one viper who escaped the boot because he always slithers back in his hole just in time.

But I will say, ALL the Hannah question were good and justified, even the ones from the vipers..

posted on Jul, 2 2006 @ 02:53 PM
link   
ANYONE ELSE???

Serioulsy, last night when I was on ATS, reading or posting regarding the Billups story, my face would BURN, and my head would suddenly ache. I thought it was from being tired. However, today it's the same thing.

I feel phycically ill when reading or writing about the Billups saga. Face literally BURNS HOT!!! Yes, this is a SPIRITUAL attack! Yes, the Billups story is thriving on demonic fuel.

I know where I stand now. And I think the best thing I can do is let those who have spun this tale reap their rewards. Almighty God will deal with them.

After all, this tall tale has done NOTHING to HELP ONE SINGLE SOUL.

IT HAS ONLY HURT PEOPLE!

Jesus Christ comes to save, heal, and to help.

HE DOES NOT TORMENT HIS PEOPLE!!

But we know WHO does.

Pioneer

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join