It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hannah Billups "abduction" on 'The Edge'

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2006 @ 05:25 PM
link   
I'm reflecting on those at the other forum who were accusing us of being the spawn of satan
and a den of vipers
and how they were fuming about how mean we were to poor little Hannah....
How completely hypocritical these people are stating we aren't acting like good christians then they turn around and call us satan's children

Are the masses who call themselves christians really true followers of Chrsit. I don't think so...

posted on Jul, 1 2006 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Hi ALL,

On The Edge I was Pioneer. Here I'm known as Pioneerman. I CANNOT log into the forum at all. So of course I'm fully banned.

I managed to read the FEW remaining posts left on the forum by using a friend’s computer. This "appears" to have turned aginst those of us who were banned, BUT lets wait to see what Hannah AND Daniel say on her update.

I do suggest we ALL stay in touch somehow. I tired to find Hannah’s Mom on the Internet yesterday as I had a feeling she was banned. Something told me, [the Lord I'm sure] to log into Top Secret. And here she is . . . plus others.

I have written several e-mails to The Edge asking WHY I banned, with no reply. I can assure the readers at ATS we did nothing that broke any rules. NOTHING!!!

I do believe Daniel wanted to DEFUSE the inflammatory DEBATE that was raging on his site.

You know the sad thing is, if the story is true, IT IS PROVABLE. It's provable in many ways IF the Billups would just co-operate.

The big thing however that throws me, is the fact that The Edge has removed the three INTERVIEWS with Hannah, Sylvia and Daniel. WHY would they do that when Hannah is scheduled to give an update today?

Maybe The Edge IS beginning to question Hannah's story. I am literally PRAYING that the TRUTH surfaces. After all the Word of God says "there is nothing hidden that won't be made manifest."

I will give Daniel the benefit of the doubt. I'm sure Daniel is a very intelligent man, and there has to be a good reason for this strange twist of events.

So lets stay in touch here. That may be very important too.

Thanks

posted on Jul, 1 2006 @ 05:37 PM
link   
For Springer... Partner, AboveTopSecret.com, LLP Director Business Development

Thank you for you interest and offer to assist.

WE all appreciate it very much.

We may NEED you . . .stay tuned!

Pioneer

posted on Jul, 1 2006 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by seagirlblu
[
Opulent Records
President: Jason M. Appleton
E-mail: jappleton@opulentrecords.com

Mysterious World
Doug Elwell
info@dougelwell.com

Desert Burn Hoodia
help@desertburn.com

Apple Family Farm
debbie@applefamilyfarm.com

Pioneer,

I suggest you write the sponsors. I did and cc'd a copy to Daniel. I also copy and pasted the rude, irresponisble remarks of that Nicoloff fellow incase they decided to alter or delete that post as well. I cannot believe they let him make threats to us and call us "why abortion should remain legal".

The entire things has turned into a giant joke as far as I'm concerned and I'm over it.

I bet for some reason or another they will be unable to speak to the Billup's tonight.

They have been caught in their outrages lies and the Station is well aware of it. That is why they deleted all those posts and threads.

I actaully hope that this thread on here does not have people go over and listen. The entire story is an insult to intelligent, thinking people and derseves no more attention except to expose them for what they are and that is SENSATIONAL LIARS. They hope to spread fear to gain sales when the little innocent Hannah's decides to write a book.

Their little plan has been exposed.

[edit on 1-7-2006 by MauiStacey]

posted on Jul, 1 2006 @ 05:48 PM
link   
To Mauistacy, I was not accusing you or Hannahsmom of being part of the coup, my point was that only a few of my Christian brothers and sisters cared when this happened to me on the Edge while others who are now experiencing the same things and are now mad because it happened to them..Although some of them participated in their OWN MOB to get me out because they did not like what I said or confronted them with regarding their own TALES, DISTORTIONS etc..

To Hannahsmom, I thought you were there longer than that, maybe you did come just after I got the boot for being a TRUE Christain and not following the MOB brutality against GOD and the bible, which was RAMPID over there until the Hannah story broke..

However, I am NOT making this about ME, I was making the POINT that many people are now outraged that the SAME THING happened to THEM that happened to me from the forum but some of the SAME people who just had it done to them (which are mad) actually participated in getting me booted for my FREE SPEECH, opinions and posts..I was booted in Feb of this year.

the fact is, they do NOT like the TASTE of injustice when they are FORCED TO EAT IT, but have no problem doing it to to others who disagree with them..

I am in TOTAL agreement that this whole Hannah HOAX is just that..I agree with the questions raised by even those who participated in the coup against me, but I also find it FUNNY that these SAME people are crying FOUL now that the shoe is on their foot.

I should also mention that being booted was a BLESSING for me and others..I just started my own forum after that and my fellow brothers and sisters in Christ have been enjoying GREAT studies and fellowsip every since...That is not to say we all agree on every point, but we do not have to be afraid to raise questions, express our thoughts nor say we disagree and guess what tere is NO LIMIT to the bible scriptures you can post, in fact we PREFER SCRIPTURE rather than INTERPRITATIONS of scripture....We do not have a QUANTITY of memebers, but we DO have what I feel is the best QUALITY of posts...

Oh and Hannahsmom, I have been to your site as well, while I do not agree with everything, I think it is pretty good, and I believe there is a link to it in one of our posts..
However, your sarcasism and misinterpritations of my post is shocking..Mauistacy did not misinterpit it but instead addressed it..

posted on Jul, 1 2006 @ 06:05 PM
link   
If you listen to the last archive of Hannah you will hear a woman that sounds as if she is not fully competent or has the wherewithall to get on a radio show for an interview. She doesn't answer any of Daniels questions. She cannot give a clear description of what happened to her. She rants on and on. Now, I do believe the things she talks about are possible. I believe there are underground bases and that people are abducted and taken there, BUT....I don't believe anyone could get into one or out of one and live to tell about it. SHe claims her husband cut off a security guard's finger to scan it and get in and they still have the finger!!! Daniel asked her where her husband got the plane to fly to her and she didn't answer. He asked he where she was taken and she gave three different answers; Virginia, Washington and Denver. He asked how her husband knew where she was and she said she used telepathy and communicated to her son. She said she had machine guns and lived on a lonely mountain accessible only by one road, but these FBI guys just strolled into her kitchen where she was canning strawberries. Then they went and hid at the bottom of her driveway and nabbed her when she came down the lane. She claims to have been taken in some sort of vehicle but doesn't know what kind. She said she was just a simple country girl who had no education, but she told me in an email that she had a doctorate. Then she comes up with this weird blond photo where she has tons of makeup on, yet she's just a country girl who's never been anywhere. Then the whopper of all whoppers is that she was able to stuff all kinds of papers and blue prints down her "petticoat" and she has them, but she doesn't know if the Lord wants her to reveal them.... How about all the people she left behind. Daniel was trying to get her to share the info so others might be able to get them out, but...didn't seem too willing to get them to him. She's hiding out in an attic somewhere talking on a radio show and Daniel asks to talk to her husband but he's down at the barn...OK...she's up hiding in an attic and her husband is outside at the barn..OK....The edge has the fact that her phone is shut off on their front page, yet she's up in some attic talking on the phone to Daniel. They also state that her web sites were taken down, but she said herself that she took them down. There's so much more that if it weren't such a gross lie it'd be funny.

posted on Jul, 1 2006 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by zookeeper
To Mauistacy, I was not accusing you or Hannahsmom of being part of the coup, my point was that only a few of my Christian brothers and sisters cared when this happened to me on the Edge while others who are now experiencing the same things and are now mad because it happened to them..Although some of them participated in their OWN MOB to get me out because they did not like what I said or confronted them with regarding their own TALES, DISTORTIONS etc..

To Hannahsmom, I thought you were there longer than that, maybe you did come just after I got the boot for being a TRUE Christain and not following the MOB brutality against GOD and the bible, which was RAMPID over there until the Hannah story broke..

However, I am NOT making this about ME, I was making the POINT that many people are now outraged that the SAME THING happened to THEM that happened to me from the forum but some of the SAME people who just had it done to them (which are mad) actually participated in getting me booted for my FREE SPEECH, opinions and posts..I was booted in Feb of this year.

the fact is, they do NOT like the TASTE of injustice when they are FORCED TO EAT IT, but have no problem doing it to to others who disagree with them..

I am in TOTAL agreement that this whole Hannah HOAX is just that..I agree with the questions raised by even those who participated in the coup against me, but I also find it FUNNY that these SAME people are crying FOUL now that the shoe is on their foot.

I should also mention that being booted was a BLESSING for me and others..I just started my own forum after that and my fellow brothers and sisters in Christ have been enjoying GREAT studies and fellowsip every since...That is not to say we all agree on every point, but we do not have to be afraid to raise questions, express our thoughts nor say we disagree and guess what tere is NO LIMIT to the bible scriptures you can post, in fact we PREFER SCRIPTURE rather than INTERPRITATIONS of scripture....We do not have a QUANTITY of memebers, but we DO have what I feel is the best QUALITY of posts...

Oh and Hannahsmom, I have been to your site as well, while I do not agree with everything, I think it is pretty good, and I believe there is a link to it in one of our posts..
However, your sarcasism and misinterpritations of my post is shocking..Mauistacy did not misinterpit it but instead addressed it..

I apologize zookepper, I have a hornet in my bonnet today. Please accept my apology.

posted on Jul, 1 2006 @ 06:28 PM
link   
I first want to tell Pioneer that you just have to scroll down on the page and you will find the Hannah HOAX stuff...We have saved the audios so that in case they do dump them there is a record of them..I suggest you all d the same..

I agree we MUST expose this SCAM for what it is.. I want to say that there is only a VERY SMALL portion of what she says that can eve be considered plossible and the rest is just FLAT OUT FICTION.. I recommend everyone just go to your bibles and see how many prophets, disciples etc that EVER did spoon bending, used telepathy with each other, woke up where they did not know ehere they were after GOD gave them a vision, ever claimed ANY marks from GOD etc...In fact te ONLY ones that are SEALED, (NOT marked) are the 144,000 at the END, which by te way CANNOT be hurt or even touched by evil until AFTER they complete GODs work, who are then BEHEADED by the ANTICHRIST and his crew..

So, if Hannah is of the 144,000 that she is trying to CLAIM, how come FIRE DID NOT COME OUT OF HER MOUTH? how come they were able to KIDNAP and "TORTURE her"..and for goodness sake, how come she has not HELPED ONE PERSON out of there if GOD sent her to do just that?

And where does the bible tell us about ANY of the "CHOSEN: writng and SELLING BOOKS of their Prophecy from GOD?

There is SO MUCH DUNG in this story my wading boots are not even high enough to keep the STINK off of me..

No Christain needs to go ANY FURTHER for the TRUTH in this matter than the BIBLE! Forget about plane #s, talking to her crazy friends who are in on this SCHEME, just go to the BIBLE and it is ALL OVER!

Also listen to her "ATLANTIS tale"..All these LIARS have done is take bits and pieces of MANY disinformatists writings, and very little of the bible (which they also twisted and added) and set the stage for their OWN BOOK stunt...
the FACT is NOTHING ADDS UP!

I am sure there will be NOTHING that proves ANYTHING even if Hannah sows up because everything she has already said is a LIE, the best she.they can do is try and SPIN THE SAME LIES...

posted on Jul, 1 2006 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Hannahsmom..
no problem, apology very well accepted.. Oh I have some RAID if you need it...

posted on Jul, 1 2006 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by zookeeper
Hannahsmom..
no problem, apology very well accepted.. Oh I have some RAID if you need it...

Pass it over here....

Hey I have a chat room so if anyone wants to chat as we listen to the edge tonight we can share the nonsense together:

Admin edit: Please read The Terms and Conditions regarding links

[edit on 7-2-2006 by Springer]

posted on Jul, 1 2006 @ 07:27 PM
link   
You can go to this site to post a negative comment on the edge.

Listening to Hannah right now and all of a sudden she's going to go back to rescue all the children at the base....She's a fake wacko phoney....love the fake crying...

posted on Jul, 1 2006 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Just listened to the new edge show and I have a headache from it. It is the most preposterous ludicrous pile of crap I've ever heard. The husband, Mark and wife Hannah are talking to the host, daniel ott about her ordeal having been abducted and taken to some base somewhere. Both of them are horrible at lieing. I mean they can't even do it well. Daniel was condesending to the listeners who question this story and talked about them like they are morons for daring to eve ask why she looks like a completely different person in the 2 pictures but, he only made himself sound rediculous. I've decided that they must be starting a new cult that is a mix between christianity and new age. It's called the cult of the dumb ass and daniel is the first cult member. How anyone can listen to that show after this is beyond me. I mean I am an open minded person and I enjoy some fantastic stuff, but this was just insulting to my intelligence.

[edit on 1-7-2006 by seagirlblu]

posted on Jul, 1 2006 @ 09:13 PM
link   
come on guys...this one is easy....steaming pile....skip the show and walk the dog.

posted on Jul, 1 2006 @ 09:37 PM
link   
The edge isn't doing themselves any favors by using the grammar and spelling of a third grader on their web pages. It makes it look like it is being produced by children.

posted on Jul, 1 2006 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Hannah gave NOTHING new or enlightning that helps ANYONE..She side stepped the questions with her gitty sweet lady ACT...

She "forgot" that she promised Daniel the documents, she says she has been so busy because of all of this stuff but then when Daniel pressed her on getting them the documents suddenly they have NO MAILBOX..

EVERY stich of her "important information" can be found on the internet..She said NOTHING new as I said...
I want to know WHAT good has ANY of this done for ANYONE? sure you will have your WEAK minded christians who will follow ANY spirit and claim it is of GOD, so they do NOT count..

Her husband was no better...He actually gave nothing that proved anything..

I suppose GOD told her to keep all of this SECRT for her "BOOK DEAL"...

And of course anyone who calls this for the DUNG that it is, is either evil or jealous..
This interview backed up NOTHING, all it did was confirm there is NO PROOF to present...

Notice how the phone went dead, as Daniel was trying to get the hospital, doctors name etc of her "radiation exposure".. He REFUSED to give it and then the phone goes dead...

I guess they could only REFUSE to give ANY sort of proof so long before even Daniel said, enough is enough...

[edit on 1-7-2006 by zookeeper]

posted on Jul, 1 2006 @ 10:18 PM
link   
The WHOLE story is heaping pile of stinking crap served up by a dimwit.

posted on Jul, 1 2006 @ 11:15 PM
link   
Hi Hannah's Mom.

I tired to e-mail you through your web site, but it didn't work.

I've been back to The Edge, but I can't find the NEW Interview.

Could you give me a clue as to where it is.

I am in shock that Daniel seems to be falling for this.

Pioneer

posted on Jul, 1 2006 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by seagirlblu
The WHOLE story is heaping pile of stinking crap served up by a dimwit.

...I agree, the STINK on this story is only getting worse...

It should als be noted that Hannah stated that BOTH pictures are her, the one in front of the fire place and the other one..Although the "doctor" claimed it was a pic from a mueseum and NOT Hannah..

There are some other contradictions in tonights interview that we will have to wait to re-listen after it is posted..

I also find it hard to believe that Hannah does not know how to copy a CD...Mark told daniel that he never heard the cd but when pressed he admitted he heard the tape when Hannah played it for Sylvia..So which is it, you did hear it or didnt hear it Mark?..

posted on Jul, 1 2006 @ 11:27 PM
link   
Hi Pioneer,
I wanted to thank you for your warm welcome here..THANK YOU...

Also, tonights interview will not be posted until sometime tomorrow..

I also tried to get into Hannahsmoms chat forum tonight but it froze up my computer..
..but by the time I got back on and in, everyone seemed to be gone..

posted on Jul, 1 2006 @ 11:30 PM
link   
well....I posted my thoughts on the Edge forum and they banned me for it

Which is kind of what I expected, I don't think they liked me calling the Billups..Ignorant, Uneducated Bufoons.

I also mentioned that Hannah Billups should be put in front of a microphone with Art Bell. The whole thing would be over in 10 minutes.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join