It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hannah Billups "abduction" on 'The Edge'

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2006 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Here is an interesting development regarding the threads on The Edge Forum.

They have almost completely deleted all the postings from the past several days. I'm talking a over one hundred posts and several threads.

The posts were made by the people who did not believe the story and had been questioning the Billups, the “doctor” who went to see Hannah and the staff of The Edge.

I had been a member there since May 7, 2005 and they deleted me as a member and several other of member who were outspoken about it being a big steaming pile of BS.

I am MauiStacey over there as well and they did keep a few posts I made to a former guest on the show that says he is a psychic and that he believes Hannah. He is Don Nicoloff who was a guest on the show the same day Hannah was.

Why would they delete our posts and remove us as members?????

I haven’t submitted a new registration at the Edge’s Forum because they probably won’t allow me back on. I did nothing wrong and broke no Forum rules. I was just questions the Billup’s story.

If someone still has a valid account over there, please start a thread on were all the old posts went and why they deleted several users who were questioning the validity of the Billup’s bizarre story.

Here is a list of the users accounts they deleted. Keep in mind that these are long time listeners and avid posters on The Edge Forum.

HannahsMom (who is not Hannah Billups Mom)
Waterman
MauiStacey
Koori
Tempest29
The Wedge
Mousey Power
Pioneer (who started this thread)
Thanks!

[edit on 30-6-2006 by MauiStacey]

posted on Jun, 30 2006 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bonebutcher
Yeah, why is it always ALWAYS amercians that come up with these bull# fantasys?!!!!!!!! Whats the deal with that? Do you crave more attention or wtf?!

Oh btw i listened to the call and, shes in hiding but desides to call a radio program?! Dont she think that the telephone call could be traced??

I reguarly read alot on these kinds of forums in the last year, but this has definitly got to be the last stroke.. Im Fu**ing fed up with this #. One bull# story after another like the Alien Kbat disc footage

Is someone making you read the kind of posts you are so "fed up with"? What is your basic malfunction that posted this rant?

Your blood pressure might need to be checked, there fellow. I'd take it a little easier if I were you. Or it might really be the "last stroke".

posted on Jun, 30 2006 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Hi Mauistacey, this is hannahsmom from the edge. What a bunch of wankers they are. I cannot believe they banned us. And now they have a message on there that states "this forum is not for debate..." What??? Now you aren't even allowed to ask questions? What a bunch of BS. The edge, "Discovering The Truth Together" unless you don't agree with us and then you need to just shut up and go away... I believe this was a big mistake for them because we were probably just a few of the people who were angry over that garbage and aren'y going to listen anymore. Why would they back that crap? And push away their audience? I don't get it. Do you? I wonder what their sponsors would think of this?

posted on Jun, 30 2006 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Hi HannasMom,

I agree with you 100%. I am baffeled.

I don't often listen on Saturday night because usually I'm busy...and frankly I can't stand the commercials. But I loved listening on Mondays when the commercials were edited out. I like him better than George Noory. But after how they treated us I don't think I will listen. I don't think we broke any rules. We were just asking questions. It sucks doesn't it. I also think his sponsers should know how they treated us. Afterall, we, the listeners are what they pay big bucks for their commerials to be aired during his show.

I don't think his audience is that big anyway...maybe 200-300 people. I bet they lose a great deal of them after this. I personally recommended that site many many times here on ATS and to friends. I know I have introduced many new listeners to him.

Oh well, they chose to back up Mrs. Billups and her out right lies and lose their listeners. Sucks to be them. I was appaulled they were letting Mr. Nicolos talk to us the way he did. They left that up.

Hannah's story is BS. There is no hiding it and they handled the situation very poorly. It may very well be the undoing of his show. I can remember 2 years ago when they only had like 70 listeners but managed to stay on the air.

I almost hate to give it any more attention. It does not deserve it.

Last year at this time it was the Prophet Yaweh BS and this year it's Hanna Billups BS.

LOL, I just thought of something... you know how he does the flast blast questions to his guests. Well they were mostly from us, the ones he banned. Who is going to ask questions now? He will have to come up with them all on his own.

How much you wanna bet Hannah bails for the 3rd or 4th time tomorrow? LOL

posted on Jul, 1 2006 @ 04:27 AM
link   
Well here's a twist, they deleted what I thought was my thought provoking first post on "The Edge Forum"

Yet they didn't delete my account like the others. Go Figure.

I too was trying to put some objectiveness into the Hannah Billups story.

Who ever came up with this Hannah Billups story, I just cannot believe that they thought people would just buy into this stuff without question

.....and when it is questioned they close of accounts and delete posts.!

Admittedly I'm not really a long time Edge Listener, I will now becoming a no time Edge Listener.

[edit on 1-7-2006 by madhatter]

posted on Jul, 1 2006 @ 04:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by MauiStacey

Yes and No. I agree the story should be sent to the great Conspiracy Trashcan in the sky. Then again the story and the people behind it need to be exposed.

posted on Jul, 1 2006 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by madhatter

Yes and No. I agree the story should be sent to the great Conspiracy Trashcan in the sky. Then again the story and the people behind it need to be exposed.

I agree that they need to be exposed and that was what I was doing when I was abruptly, without warning or notice banned from the forum and can't even look at it! I also find it totaly hypocritical of them to remove all of our postts and leave the truly mean ones of those who were bashing us personally. Isnt that something? I think we should all write to the sponsors and let them know what's going on. Tell all the people you know who were listeners to do this.

Opulent Records
President: Jason M. Appleton
E-mail: [email protected]

Mysterious World
Doug Elwell
[email protected]

Desert Burn Hoodia
[email protected]

Apple Family Farm
[email protected]

That's all I could find but I'm sure there are more on the show, so I'll try to listen tonight and get that info so we can let them know what's going on.
I know it seems vindictive, but it's not. We were trying to find the truth and that's what the edge says it is supposed to be doing. But they are obviously not doing that and have offended and insulted their listeners. We need to take action.

posted on Jul, 1 2006 @ 12:54 PM
link   
From the edge web site:

"In A Time of Universal Deceit,
Telling The Truth Is A Revolutionary Act."

Apparently telling the truth is also an act that causes you to be banned from their site.

posted on Jul, 1 2006 @ 01:24 PM
link   

I agree that they need to be exposed and that was what I was doing when I was abruptly, without warning or notice banned from the forum and can't even look at it!

If you can't even look at it how do you know your posts are deleted?

posted on Jul, 1 2006 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Thanks HannasMom,

I am writing them right now!

If I can listen for the very last time....I might add...tonight. The only reason will to be to Fast Blast Daniel and ask him why our posts were all deleted and our accounts were deleted. I wasn't banned... I can still see the Forum, I just cannot post.

posted on Jul, 1 2006 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by seagirlblu
Hi Mauistacey, this is hannahsmom from the edge. What a bunch of wankers they are. I cannot believe they banned us. And now they have a message on there that states "this forum is not for debate..." What??? Now you aren't even allowed to ask questions? What a bunch of BS. The edge, "Discovering The Truth Together" unless you don't agree with us and then you need to just shut up and go away... I believe this was a big mistake for them because we were probably just a few of the people who were angry over that garbage and aren'y going to listen anymore. Why would they back that crap? And push away their audience? I don't get it. Do you? I wonder what their sponsors would think of this?

hannahsmom has at least one post visible on the forum and I'm not even registered but I was able to see that. Koori, and Mousey Power both have posts that I saw, even though I'm not signed in I was able to see the posts, so for MauiStacey to say she cannot is hard to swallow.

I was even able to see the membership list though I'm not yet a member. Neither of the 3 I've mentioned there have their names on the membership list, neither does MauiStacey, so as MauiStacey has indicated, all 3 were apparently banned.

Methinks it was for violating the forum rules, on a forum moderated by a Christian, Daniel Ott, possibly for the kind of rant of which this post is an example. Course that is just my opinion.

posted on Jul, 1 2006 @ 03:20 PM
link   
I didn't say I couldn't see them. I still can. I just cannot post to them.

Yes, some of our posts are still up but under our name is now says "guest". They did however delete about 100 posts and many threads.

I saw an excellent post by Madhatter and they deleted that too. In my opinion, nobody violated the rules. We were asking questions. Why should that be a bannable offense?

It's horse crap. They tried to spread a sensational story and it backfired on them.

[edit on 1-7-2006 by MauiStacey]

posted on Jul, 1 2006 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by curiousity

I agree that they need to be exposed and that was what I was doing when I was abruptly, without warning or notice banned from the forum and can't even look at it!

If you can't even look at it how do you know your posts are deleted?

because I went in on my friends laptop.

posted on Jul, 1 2006 @ 03:58 PM
link   
That sounds like a well run operation... NOT!

They delete the posts of people who disagree with them? What is a Forum doing promoting a story anyway?! Forums are suposed to be just that, a forum for people to gather in and discuss things. It should not be the bully pulpit for someone's B.S. story or even true story for that matter.

If there is an interesting situation (like the Dave Gaubatz issue) the forum should present it then let the Membership make up their own minds individually... What a load of ca ca...

Good luck nailing their arses to the wall ladies if I can help let me know.

Springer...

posted on Jul, 1 2006 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by curiousity

Originally posted by seagirlblu

hannahsmom has at least one post visible on the forum and I'm not even registered but I was able to see that. Koori, and Mousey Power both have posts that I saw, even though I'm not signed in I was able to see the posts, so for MauiStacey to say she cannot is hard to swallow.

I was even able to see the membership list though I'm not yet a member. Neither of the 3 I've mentioned there have their names on the membership list, neither does MauiStacey, so as MauiStacey has indicated, all 3 were apparently banned.

Methinks it was for violating the forum rules, on a forum moderated by a Christian, Daniel Ott, possibly for the kind of rant of which this post is an example. Course that is just my opinion.

Methinks you have no clue what your even talking about....
They banned us for questioning this story but they leave posts on there that blast us calling us a den of vipers and the spawn of satan. BTW how do you know Daniele is a christian??? What do you know about any of this? Were you there? If not than methinks you should only talk about things you know about.

posted on Jul, 1 2006 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Springer
That sounds like a well run operation... NOT!

They delete the posts of people who disagree with them? What is a Forum doing promoting a story anyway?! Forums are suposed to be just that, a forum for people to gather in and discuss things. It should not be the bully pulpit for someone's B.S. story or even true story for that matter.

If there is an interesting situation (like the Dave Gaubatz issue) the forum should present it then let the Membership make up their own minds individually... What a load of ca ca...

Good luck nailing their arses to the wall ladies if I can help let me know.

Springer...

Thanks Springer, your offer is enough help for me

posted on Jul, 1 2006 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Dear booted Edge listeners,

I have been watching this story and your posts BEFORE they were deleted and some of us have been making comments on our own forum about it, as some of you may also know...

However, I must ask though, how come when Daniel did the EXACT same thing to me for addressing the LIES and distortions on the forum by many of the posters, NONE of you gave TWO CENTS about that?..

Now I totally agree that MANY of you made GREAT points and rasied issues that NEED to be addressed about this FRAUD, but NONE of you cared when it was someone else that was done the EXACT same way, in fact I know MANY of you actually formed a little GANG and went to Daniel to get me booted because you did not like what I said..

But now that it is YOU who got the SAME treatment, it is an OUTRAGE..

Now I am not mentioning any names as to WHO was part of the coup against me besides you know who you are.. But my point is, is it the INJUSTICE of the situation or just the injustice against YOU that makes you angry?

Here is another point, when this was done to me, several people left the forum because of the BLANTANT injustice to me and of course some of them were asked to participate in the coup against me but refused..

While others in the forum CHEERED and patted themselves on the back that their PLAN WORKED. However, many (not all) of the Same people who did this have now found themsleves booted for the same reasons I was....You see, Hannahs MOB has now taken out the old MOB...Well actually a few of them, and saddly some new people who were innocent and raised EXCELLENT points, were taken out with them..

So hannahsmom and Mauistacy, how come there was no letter campaign when the EXACT same thing happened to me, and not only that I am a fellow Christian who only used the BIBLE for my stands? You guys never came to my aide when all of the pagans, atheists etc were beating me to death over me using the bible, heck I even had Christains yelling at me for quoting so much scripture to address my points..

But now that you are booted for taking a stand on TRUTH (which I am in agreement here) it is wrong...How come my TRUTH was not important to you when it was me?

posted on Jul, 1 2006 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Zoo, I have no idea what you are talking about. I have never been a part of any clique over there and never schemed with anyone about anything over there. For the most part I rarely posted unless it was a guest I really enjoyed. Like Brooks Agenew.

Anyway, I'm sorry for whatever happened to you, but please don't point any fingers at me. I hadn't posted on anything over there for months until this Hannah BS came about.

To answer your question. Sure I'm hacked they booted me, but I'm more hacked that they did it because the questions we are asking. I thought public forums were places to discuss the stories they are presenting.

I guess we can all see them for what they really are. They have an agenda and can't handle tough questions.

Perhaps you should write their sponsors about how you were treated???

Frankly I could care less about having a forum account over there. I'm more concerned about the lies they are perpetuating and they way they treat their listening audience. I'm pissed they deleted posts and twisted threads.

ATS is a pretty wonderful place. Maybe you can find new friends here.

[edit on 1-7-2006 by MauiStacey]

posted on Jul, 1 2006 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Ok, you made your point about three times and it's obvious you are mad because you were treated unfairly, but I doubt I was any part of that coup attempt that had you booted off because I just started writing on the forum when this hannah mess started. BTW, We weren't going after anyone on the board and as a matter of fact, speaking for myself as I can only do that, weren't going after anyone. My whole point in posting there was to expose some lies that Hannah was fobbing off as truth and that she was either a total mental case or a liar. What really got my goat was the fact that she might be writing a book about her so called abduction and that the goobers from the edge were relentlessly backing her drivel up. Now how did this get about you???

[edit on 1-7-2006 by seagirlblu]

[edit on 1-7-2006 by seagirlblu]

posted on Jul, 1 2006 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Hi Zoo Keeper,

I was Pioneer at The Edge. I'm Pioneerman here.

I to am a fellow Christian. I wasn't on The Edge, as I recall, when the above happened. I am very sorry you were not defended. This Hannah tale has seriosuly injured many good people. My heart is sad because of all the pain it's still causing. I think we are ALL VERY upset at everything that is going on.

I see Satan has USED this story to divide and hurt. Plase don't go away. We need you, we need each other. I can't speak for the others, but I'll bet they are feeling pretty low about now. I know I am!

God Bless You.
Pioneer

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join