It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I,m sorry but...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2006 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Homosexuality is an offence and an insult to God himself..

Had to post this as I just read a thread about tolerance training regarding homosexuality in schools

There is NO WAY on Gods green Earth you can tell me it is a natural loving act..

Ok I have a lot of male friends over here I can honestly say i ''love'' and i would gladly die for....

BUT!!! engaging in homosexual acts???

I have a saying regarding anal activities.....

EXIT ONLY!!!!!

It is both unhygenic,dangerous and disease prone..

God created man and woman to procreate through sex..

You never heard of sodomy?? it,s illegal to start with.. man or woman
It does not lead to procreation or the continuation of the species so how on earth could it be described as natural??

Sorry this is more of a rant than a debate as you will NEVER convince me this is natural

posted on Jun, 25 2006 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Oh no! Do i see fireworks approaching? Yikes!

While i agree with you, i have been acquainted with many male homosexuals that i loved as friends. In fact, my best male friends were homosexuals!!! i absolutely love them and they love me. I attract them and how lucky i am i do. Having worked in the airline industry and a publishing company, i had lots of contact with them and to me, they are the greatest! They are people. Good people. I guess what i'm trying to say is i dont care what they do....i know they made my life more fun and exciting and i was among very caring people.
I agree its not natural- but whats natural? If two men find a loving relationship, care for one another and are in love, who am i to say its wrong?
I'm more offended at heterosexual relationships that *S* Suck....:shk:
Why is it ok to live in misery as a heterosexual and not ok to be a happy homosexual?

posted on Jun, 26 2006 @ 01:20 AM
link   
S,ok Dgtempe.I too have a huge amount of friends who are also homosexuals..I wil never insult them or let them be insulted.
But they never try to push their beliefs on me or try to tell me what they are doing is right..

There has to be something fundementally wrong with your psyche/character to be attracted to a member of the same sex though.

I do not preach to them my thoughts and beliefs.Everyone deserves to be happy but also it should not be allowed for some 'politically correct' group or individuals to push this towards children telling them.. it,s ok and natural.

For example if it,s ''natural'' and the whole next generation of our children were born into homosexuality.where would the human race end up???

EXTINCT!!... as there would be no procreation..

until man has the ability to become pregnant my beliefs will remain the same..

Sex as a physical example of showing love is a unique''human'' trait but i,m talking survival of the species

posted on Jun, 26 2006 @ 02:26 AM
link   

Source
tol•er•ance (t l r- ns)
n.
1. The capacity for or the practice of recognizing and respecting the beliefs or practices of others.

If I have to tolerate your beliefs and practices, then you should have to tolerate my alternate beliefs or practices. Tolerance means to live and let live.

I have no problem with homosexuals or lesbians. Some of my best girlfriends have been homosexual men. I understand that women are usually more tolerant of gays than men are. I disagree with the practice of judging people based on any belief religious or otherwise. If your god does not like homosexuals, let him/her/it judge them.

When we start treating people as individuals, rather than members of a group, we realize that they are no different from ourselves.

posted on Jun, 26 2006 @ 08:00 AM
link   
1. Your title says you're sorry. I don't believe that. You're not sorry.

2. You're right, this is a hateful rant against a segment of society, no better than a rant against Jews or women, and belongs in the rant forum, or better yet in the trash in my opinion.

3. If your post was 'inspired' by another thread, why didn't you post in there instead of starting another hate-filled, ignorant thread? Not enough hatred in that one for you?

4. I couldn't care less whether you think homosexuality is natural or not. I have no desire to convince you of anything. Why did you start this thread? You don't want anyone convincing you of anything. Are you trying to convince other people to think like you do?

5. Sodomy is not illegal in most states. Straight sex is also unhygenic, dangerous and disease-prone. Straight people practice sodomy, too, you know.

6. I doubt seriously that gay people care what you think.

7. I cannot procreate. Am I 'unnatural', too?

[edit on 26-6-2006 by Benevolent Heretic]

posted on Jun, 26 2006 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic

[edit on 26-6-2006 by Benevolent Heretic]

I'm gay, and yes I can confirm what B.H. says. We don't care what you think.

I'm not going to start debating your ignorance.

Let me just ask why the hell do you care what homosexual men does in the privacy of their own homes? I don't think (nor care) about what you do in your bedroom. Why do you look into other people's bedrooms?

And just some inside info: Not all gay men "practice" anal sex, just like not all straight men/women like anal sex.

Are you now God's spokesperson? Did HE tell you that He's insulted...?

Get informed brother.

posted on Jun, 26 2006 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by AGENT_T

God literally considers it no more or less an offense than eating shrimp.

posted on Jun, 26 2006 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Nygdan

But, darn it, I was planning on having shrimp for dinner tonight. Perhaps I'll ask my slave to cook something else. Maybe I can sell my daughter into slavery for a nice fat pig... Oh, no, I can't touch the flesh of a pig, either... What will I do for dinner? In the meantime, I'll go shopping and buy some polyester clothes and plant some crops where I had a different crop last year.

Oh, yeah, and I'm going to cut my husband's hair on Sunday.

posted on Jun, 26 2006 @ 10:35 AM
link   

And so is judging your neighbour.

Matthew 7
1. Judge not, that ye be not judged.
2. For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again.
3. And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye?
4. Or how wilt thou say to thy brother, Let me pull out the mote out of thine eye; and, behold, a beam is in thine own eye?
5. Thou hypocrite, first cast out the beam out of thine own eye; and then shalt thou see clearly to cast out the mote out of thy brother's eye.

Here endeth the lesson.

[edit on 2006-6-26 by wecomeinpeace]

posted on Jun, 26 2006 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic
1. Your title says you're sorry. I don't believe that. You're not sorry.

1 Actually i am sorry that I don,t understand why one man can be attracted to another sexually..My fault completely.. I AM sorry. truly

2. You're right, this is a hateful rant against a segment of society, no better than a rant against Jews or women, and belongs in the rant forum, or better yet in the trash in my opinion.

2 HATEFULL????
You really don,t know me or didn,t read my previous response to Dgtempe.

There is no way I could EVER be described as a hateful person
Being in the business I am in I have worked/and partied with scores of gay guys.I CERTAINLY don,t Hate them.. or anyone else for that matter.Yeah I have come across one or two gay guys i couldn,t get on with.. exactly the same as ''straight'' guys I didn,t like..some girls too even. So hate doesn,t even enter into the debate.Race or creed likewise.
Or were you just trying to bait me??

3. If your post was 'inspired' by another thread, why didn't you post in there instead of starting another hate-filled, ignorant thread? Not enough hatred in that one for you?

3.I was only upset at the fact that it was being pushed in the faces of impressionable children.Unnecessary as far as I think,as when people become of a legal age sexually there is more than enough information to be had out there..

4. I couldn't care less whether you think homosexuality is natural or not. I have no desire to convince you of anything. Why did you start this thread? You don't want anyone convincing you of anything. Are you trying to convince other people to think like you do?

4 Good for you and anyone else. I DO NOT wish to ''convert'' anyone to my way of thinking.Was a simple post of MY opinion only..If you don,t agree with the subject don,t read.You will only get more upset..Honest advise only

5. Sodomy is not illegal in most states. Straight sex is also unhygenic, dangerous and disease-prone. Straight people practice sodomy, too, you know.

5.NOT illegal.You got me there then.. i thought it was everywhere. My bad..
as for disease I am refering to the strep type bacteria found in the anal cavity..MAN OR WOMAN.That can be transmitted without condom use.

6.I can tell you most definitely they DO NOT!!! It,s not even in doubt.I told my friend Joli about this thread and he laughed saying he,d heard a lot worse in his life

7. I cannot procreate. Am I 'unnatural', too?

7 I am sorry to hear that really..No you are not unnatural.That,s all I will say on your personal problems..Hope something can be done if you so wish to change that

posted on Jun, 26 2006 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gemwolf
Are you now God's spokesperson? Did HE tell you that He's insulted...?

Get informed brother.
'

I would not be so pretentious..But it says in the Bible itself.Man shall not lay with man Not my words my friend

posted on Jun, 26 2006 @ 11:14 AM
link   

I would not be so pretentious..But it says in the Bible itself.Man shall not lay with man

You are missing the point. It also says that man shall not eat shellfish.

Any time you eath shrimp or clams oregano or even calimari, you MAY AS WELL be having man-on-man anal intercourse, god, in the old testament, considers them both to be on the same level.

Also, I think most peopel agree that jesus felt that the old laws, of the old testament, were obsolete with his arrival.

posted on Jun, 26 2006 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Agent_T,

I get really good vives from you all the time. (virtual vives)

Its ok if you dont comprehend why certain people are certain ways. Its ok to doubt, to fear, to feel as you do. But dont you see, you end up being the "loser" and i mean it respectfully and lovingly, ( i love ya)...You end up carrying more baggage when you let these things bother you. Am i making sense?

Go about your business, live your life and let others do the same. I know this sounds like a cliche, but its a good cliche. Be suspicious only of those who mean you and yours harm. Let the rest of it go. You'll be much happier.

posted on Jun, 26 2006 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nygdan

You are missing the point. It also says that man shall not eat shellfish.

Any time you eath shrimp or clams oregano or even calimari, you MAY AS WELL be having man-on-man anal intercourse, god, in the old testament, considers them both to be on the same level.

You thought you had me didn,t you but i,m a vegetarian

OH NO don,t tell me it sayeth thou shalt not drink Smirnoff Blue plzz

posted on Jun, 26 2006 @ 11:23 AM
link   

OH NO don,t tell me it sayeth thou shalt not drink Smirnoff Blue plzz
There go your weekends.

You are so loveable. Read my post ^^^^ and i hope you agree with me to some extent.

posted on Jun, 26 2006 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe

Agent_T,

I get really good vives from you all the time. (virtual vives)
But dont you see, you end up being the "loser" and i mean it respectfully and lovingly, ( i love ya)...

And you know you,ll always be the one for me too

No really I only answered some of these replies coz they were branding me as hateful and ignorant...

Ignorant I will concede on this particular subject.I just CANT understand
But it certainly doesn,t affect my ability to love my neaighbour..Again I ask you guys to Re-read my posts above..Is there anywhere it seems hateful to you?REALLY.

If so i apologise for quoting the Bible and religious pointS..However outdated!!.

This post was never meant to be a debate or cause hurt or hate.There is Too much of that in the other thread already.Which is why I wont read or post there

SO NYGDAN please close this thread as ''TOPIC IS ALREADY BEING DISCUSSED.''

Cheers. I gotta go work .and bring some joy into the world..for my gay friends too BTW

posted on Jun, 26 2006 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Now you're cooking with gas!!!

Go out and make it a good day. BTW, i know you do not hate.

posted on Jun, 26 2006 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Ain't it weird how pretty much every person that comes on ATS to complain about homosexuality always has "lots and lots of gay friends". It seems that gay people just naturally gravitate in hordes to people that judge them, and furthermore are quite vocal about that judgment. It's a funny world we live in.

posted on Jun, 26 2006 @ 11:43 AM
link   

I,m gonna spoil it completely now and say

''It just leaves more hot totty for us real men'' Blackadder 2

JOKE guys, I couldn,t go without at least ONE

NYGDAN are you there?? Please close... I don,t wanna come back drunk and find any more upset people. thanks

posted on Jun, 26 2006 @ 11:45 AM
link   

NYGDAN are you there?? Please close... I don,t wanna come back drunk and find any more upset people. thanks

I not surprised you want this thread closed. You well and truly got shot to flames.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join