It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Amazing footage of Govt. ufo going totally out of control

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2006 @ 09:20 PM
link   
I was just browsing through Google video and saw this. I don't know if it was ever posted, but haven't seen it. You can hear the military specifically stating it's a "no shoot zone" So, I would have to think they were thinking of shooting it down. I also heard some coordinates. Has anyone heard about this. From the camera quality, it looks to be very recent.

video.google.com...

posted on Jun, 25 2006 @ 09:26 PM
link   
i dunno...i just cant push to believe it

posted on Jun, 25 2006 @ 09:29 PM
link   
I don't either, but you can actually here the responses echoe'd from person to person as the transmission gets relayed. I'd hate to be the guy piloting that one.

posted on Jun, 25 2006 @ 09:34 PM
link   
This is the footage of NASA's Genesis sample return capsule crashing to the ground after it failed to deploy a parachute.

www.newscientistspace.com...

posted on Jun, 25 2006 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Amazing how intact it looks compared to that huge fall. Also, it doesn't look shaped like anything we've used in space. At least what the general public gets to see. That's an amazing shape for a capsule. Looks just like a saucer to me.

posted on Jun, 25 2006 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Even before it was posted that it was the Genesis return capsule, my thoughts were space junk or something related to the space program. And looking at the final shots of the object embedded in the ground, you can see the object is in fact quite small, going by the size of the clumps of dirt around it. This also explains why it appears relatively intact. A much larger object would have suffered far greater damage from that fall.

Nie video, just not a UFO unfortunately...

[edit on 25-6-2006 by solidstate]

posted on Jun, 26 2006 @ 02:17 PM
link   
This is deffinately the Genesis capsul, as I remember the day this inncident occured.

NASA had hired a couple stunt men to try & capture it as it fell (after the parachute deployed) but obvously they didn't come close to catching it since no parachute deployed...

The mission was almost a total waste, but NASA later said some of the material in the capsule remained sealed after the crash...

new topics

top topics

join