It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Xbox live players.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2003 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Any of you good people play on Xbox live?

posted on Oct, 24 2003 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Yah, I play Return to Castle Wolfenstein, but I mainly play on Ps2 (Socom 1 and soon to be Socom 2)

-wD

posted on Oct, 24 2003 @ 07:37 PM
link   
I play Unreal Championship Sometimes.

posted on Oct, 28 2003 @ 06:25 AM
link   
yep im on there pretty often got 10 live games

posted on Dec, 26 2003 @ 08:17 PM
link   
We also have return to Castle wolfenstein, but for the xbox. we also have MechAssault, and Rainbow Six 3, and Ghost recon, all for xbox, though

posted on Dec, 29 2003 @ 03:40 AM
link   
I play Crimson Skies, just look for the one getting his butt kicked all the time. I also have ESPN Football, and MechAssault, but haven't tried them out yet(just got XBox Live yesterday). I bought Phantasy Star Online but refuse to play it because there is an extra charge that wasn't mentioned on the box

posted on Dec, 29 2003 @ 01:51 PM
link   
I recently got CS for xbox..game owns..I went 63 - 12 last night lol..

-wD

posted on May, 28 2004 @ 10:59 AM
link   
YES YES YES I love it!

I play all the time:

Crimson Skies,
Castle wolfenstein,
Unreal Championship 1,
Unreal Championship 2,
Counter Strike,
XIII,
MechAssault,
Whacked,
Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon,
Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon:Island Thunder,
Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six 3,
Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell 1,
Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell 2,

And I still love it.

posted on Jun, 9 2004 @ 01:13 PM
link   
yeah i play loads of games on live.see my thread here.

belowtopsecret.com...

give us the verdict on it.should be fun.8 of us Vs 8 other people.im sure we'd outsmart em lol

posted on Jun, 10 2004 @ 06:07 PM
link   
I also play x box live. I am really bad at most of the games. I signed up in February, but didnt really play that often, but I have started playing again recently. Its a panic. I like especially talking to the other players. I play counter strike alot, but have not quite figured out how to defuse the bomb or even how to deploy it. I am working on my head shots ability. I love the high resolution of that game, as I have a big screen HD tv, and the monster cables for the xbox.

I have also been playing mech assault. That game is pretty funny. I get killed most often but have managed to take a few down as well. I downloaded two mech ships but have not figured out how to be able to choose them yet in the death matches.

I am psyched about Halo 2 coming out in November, that game is going to rock. And I am still keeping my fingers crossed that RareWare is developing Perfect Dark 2.

posted on Jun, 11 2004 @ 11:29 AM
link   
ahh youve DLed two of the new uns eh?well once you got em downloaded you should be able to pick as you would a normal mech.they can only be used in multiplayer though.btw im reealll good at mechassault.my advice: use an Uziel.lol

posted on Jun, 12 2004 @ 12:22 AM
link   
Oh ok! Thanks! I have been using Atlas and been having some success for a change. But thanks for the advice, I will use it.

posted on Jun, 12 2004 @ 04:57 PM
link   
lol well the uziel gives you what i call a psychological advantage.it looks so puny most people ignore it.until two big balls of blue light blast their a$$ off.also it has great speed and armour for its size and is fast and manoevrable.also the ECM is useful for takin on mad dogs and stuff.

posted on Jun, 13 2004 @ 12:05 AM
link   
Ahhh! Thats the one with the blue light balls! I hate those things. They do alot of damage. I havent had a chance to play today, but I plan on it tomorrow.

posted on Jun, 13 2004 @ 01:24 PM
link   
lol aye PPCs are damned powerful.best be on the giving not the taking side.also you seen the mechassault 2 trailer?you need a towel coz youll drool on your keyboard.you play as the same guy one year later in the Word Of Blake jihad.you get a nice demonstration of battle armour and them capping a mech.

top topics

join