It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO in 9/11 footage

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2006 @ 06:52 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

A strange black object can be seen coming from behind the right hand tower seconds after the 2nd plane hits the left tower.It is travelling at great speed.
at first i thought this was a bird, which was closer to the filmer, but it is not, because it comes from behind the tower, it looks blured because of the speed its traveling at. Also interestingly, i have seen a video taken from over the river at the exact same time showing this black object again, but from a different angle,which shows it come into shot and zoom away into the far distance.something was flying around that day, might have been the military trying to intercept the hijacked plane, or it may well have been a UFO observing the carnage.I will try to recover the other film showing this UFO from another angle.

I'm sure this has been discussed before, but i'd like to hear what people have to say about it

posted on Jun, 25 2006 @ 07:10 PM
link   
If It does come from behind the building it is longer than the plane and maybe at least 2 or 3 times as fast ...interesting

Does it appear to anyone else that the nose of the alleged hijacked plane protrudes from the tower before being vaporised?

posted on Jun, 25 2006 @ 07:26 PM
link   
If you look really close right at around 13 seconds you can see that whatever the object is passes in front of the view of the Second Towers Top right hand Corner, and shows it isn't actually coming from behind the Towers.

So my opinion is Bug or Bird.

posted on Jun, 25 2006 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Presidents, yes at first it does seem strange about the delay in the vaporising, but apparantly, after a lot of debunking ,its because the wings containing the fuel are obviously set behind the nose of the plane, so hence a delay in explosion.thats not my debunking btw, its just the general concensus.However, i have to say, the more i look at videos of those planes hitting both towers the more im uncertain if i'm actually seeing what im meant to be seeing, as in, it just doesn't seem real, like its allmost super-impossed allmost. could it be that that black object that appears is some sort of advanced technology seeing the 'opperation' is undertaken properly and accurately.

posted on Jun, 25 2006 @ 07:31 PM
link   
sherman, if it was a 'bug or a bird' then why would it show up on another video from a totally different possition (over the river) at exactly the same time as this video?
I'm still trying to find this 2nd video showing the 2nd perspective, maybe someone else will have it? I have so many UFO vids and pics on my computer now its like a maze trying to find them - lol .

posted on Jun, 25 2006 @ 08:10 PM
link   
I have found the clip showing this same UFO from a different possition.
www.glennbeck.com...

posted on Jun, 25 2006 @ 09:30 PM
link   
the angle at which the object moves seems different from the second video..

posted on Jun, 26 2006 @ 11:22 PM
link   
How about the footage the news crew had with the object/ufo that came to there small aircraft fast then made the turn so fast and flew off. It was quite funny how the news didn't run that one to many times.

posted on Jun, 26 2006 @ 11:32 PM
link   
you mean this ?

posted on Jun, 26 2006 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by observe50
How about the footage the news crew had with the object/ufo that came to there small aircraft fast then made the turn so fast and flew off. It was quite funny how the news didn't run that one to many times.

It was an advert for the sci-fi channel. - Click

posted on Jun, 26 2006 @ 11:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by imbalanced
you mean this ?

I understand it to be. Of which ...........

The elongated object looks as if it is a piece of wreckage flying thru the air as all the rest, only most are forward travel (naturally), this one happened to take an alternate trajectory due to the force of explosion - toward the camera. Does not take much thought for me to consider this to be the case. It appears to come out from behind the building because just then is when the burning object lost it's heat factor, which made it white hot against white building background, and started smoking.

For the "get my glasses dear" gif posted ............. here is frame #2 from that, converted to negative and blown to 800 width. Looks like a prop airplane to me. Small air strip near that camera location perhas?

Well?
Did I win? (chocolate please)
Do I have followers?
Will you send me all your money if I promise you the moon? lol.

NN

Edit = No one ever brought me ma derned glasses !!

[edit on 26-6-2006 by NoNik]

posted on Jun, 27 2006 @ 12:00 AM
link   
Wait...before closing thread... is that what people were talking about ?
if yes then it looks like a piece of debri ???? If you want to sugest otherwise
we can sit here until they land and fight over it, cause I know some one on ATS
that will probably argue that its a bird !!! (those were birds on the shuttle launch BTW)

posted on Jun, 27 2006 @ 12:48 AM
link   
im pretty sure the 9/11 ufo where proven fake or not a ufo

posted on Jun, 27 2006 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by q_ball
the angle at which the object moves seems different from the second video..

Yes i know, but these angles are from totally different opposite possitions, if you look at both clips from different angles you can see that both are happening more or less at the same time.it would be a bit of a coincidence for a 'bug' to have been flying in more or less the correct possitions for both clips. I'm not saying i believe this is a UFO certainly, but i'm sure it wasn't debris from the exploding airliner. My thoughts are something, either this world or not, was also in the same area when the 2nd airliner hit.

note:
The video of a supposed UFO at the trade centre proir to 9/11 was a staged event by the scifi channel as a publicity stunt and was admitted to this fact by them later on, so that shouldnt be taken in any form of basing oppinions on the original subject.

posted on Jun, 27 2006 @ 09:18 AM
link   
The object is travellingon a separate trajectory to the plane, if you look at the second link on the posts it is travelling across the screen before and after the palnes hits the WTC in the backround - it looks like it has a diagonal trajectory to the plane that hits the building in both links

posted on Jun, 27 2006 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Yup. This is the 1001 post about the WTC UFO.

It is not a UFO in the classic sense. Its either a bird or a piece of debris.

posted on Jun, 27 2006 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by imbalanced
If you want to sugest otherwise
we can sit here until they land and fight over it, cause I know some one on ATS
that will probably argue that its a bird !!! (those were birds on the shuttle launch BTW)

Ooooh noooo not the bird thread again, first letter L, second letter V i believe.

posted on Jun, 27 2006 @ 09:39 PM
link   
how bout we say. its not a bird, its not a ufo, its just s glitch on the camera

posted on Jun, 27 2006 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Order Out Of Chaos
I have found the clip showing this same UFO from a different possition.
www.glennbeck.com...

thats clearly a bug ,notice how it looks like its swiveling, an it doesnt go behid the towers so its closer to the camera.

everybody know "rods" swivel in the air.

[edit on 27-6-2006 by DalairTheGreat]

top topics

join