It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Programming the People

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2003 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Hi im a newbie here, been reading the forums for a while though.

I had a thought the other day, does anyone here know if gene roddenberry (creator of star trek) ever has links to NOW/illuminati or their affiliates.

I say this because i have watched the show for years and i used to think when i was younger the solution to world problems was a world goverment, not anymore mind you. I used to think this because in the "world of star trek" a single world goverment was established after the "3rd world war", a global nuclear conflict with millions and millions killed. The only solution was to have a governing body for the world. Then humanity sets out into the galaxy on a "peacful mission" (which involved lots of shooting etc) to "establish order" and setup the federation (fed-eral). This was always presented a the perfect future etc etc.

Fits in quite well with the NOW/Illuminati conspiracy when taking into account their goals like population control etc....see paragraph below taken from a link on an older post on this board.

"The only alternative left to the world�s ruling elite was to increase the death rate. This was a difficult thing to do, as no one wanted to pick people out of a crowd and line them up for execution. Neither did they relish the possible consequences of an enraged public upon discovering that they were being systematically murdered. Of course, a very short but very deadly global war using nuclear weapons upon select population concentrations was contemplated and, to tell you the truth, was not ruled out. The fact that such a population control was even contemplated confirmed the worst fears of those who had participated in the 1957 study".

Do you think this is an example of slowly programming the population with the NOW ideas and trying to portray them in a good light.

posted on Oct, 24 2003 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Yes, in one Star Trek TNG episode, they even mention the EU as being the first prototype for world government(!)

I have no doubt that Roddenberry has been influenced by some of the new age concepts (NWO). I remember reading about his attending of Council of Nine "ET channellings", and that he took ideas from this. Those who have read the Stargate Conspiracy are probably aware that channelings are nothing more than NWO cult propaganda.

posted on Oct, 24 2003 @ 06:05 PM
link   
I also seem to remember religion was never mentioned in trek and people did not belive in GOD.

By the way whats the stargate conspiracy, got any links?

posted on Oct, 24 2003 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Hm it was hosted on www.templarlodge.com...

but it seems to have been removed, along with the entire site.

Book summary with reviews here:

www.amazon.com...

posted on Oct, 24 2003 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Gene Roddenbury has predicted the future on a number of occasions. One thing he did not predict correctly was the Eugenic Wars, but then again, dates are not that important...

My answer is yes. He was affiliated with NWO things.

posted on Oct, 25 2003 @ 12:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kobyoshimaru
I also seem to remember religion was never mentioned in trek and people did not belive in GOD.

Then you never saw the episode "Bread & Circuses" or "Who Mournes for Adonis"...Both episodes deal with God & Christianity as a central theme for those episodes.

...Yes, that's right...I have *all* of the original episodes on videotape...

At any rate, what do you think God will say to those people who engineer such mass murder when He sees them on Judgment Day?...Let's just say I wouldn't envy them.

In Science Fiction that uses the concpet of a "world government, it all worked out because the author can write the story any way he wishes it to go...You can't script reality quite so neatly or easily.

top topics

join