It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Planning regional survival teams

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2006 @ 04:34 PM
link   
I'm not entirely sure where to post this but, perhaps the mods will regulate it to a more appropriate place.

I recently just started adding to my meager survival kit. Yes I do have the SAS survival guide. In the coming months I’ll be adding much more to my kit. Anyhow, as for the regional survival team idea, I feel here on ATS it’s an ideal meeting place for those of like mainlined individuals to touch base with one another who reside in close approximate locations. These individuals could exchange knowledge’s and perhaps in the event of sh*t hitting the fan scenario could team up. Or better yet could practice evacuation procedures. Who knows if and when things will go side ways, but an ounce of prevention goes a long way. Time could be getting nigh, I sure hell do not want to rely on the Government to save my sorry butt, Katrina much.... get my drift.

posted on Jun, 25 2006 @ 09:14 PM
link   
There are many threads in this forum talking about having a resistance, please continue the organizing and recruiting in one of them, such as this one
www.abovetopsecret.com...

join