It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ufo On Military Camera

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2006 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by puhatek
I also downloaded a video of limewire before, but havent seen it posted on here yet(but it might have)

it showed a silver ball disc flying down and hitting the desert and bouncing up again, and falling a last time and like disintegrating into thousands of silver pieces. It looked like it was going really fast, like a bouncing ball. It was in a desert caught on camera in color, and the quality isnt bad either.

I can upload it, if requested.

Ive seen this one before, but it doesnt really do much, except for the scruffled personnel talking.

Its been posted alot of times i think on ats, i thik i know the one you are talking about, apparently it was a missle test, and the ufo is a missle, no ufo crash, as suggested.

I believe you ment this one,
video.google.com...

[edit on 27-6-2006 by Denied]

posted on Jun, 27 2006 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by nyk537
I am still not sure what makes some of you think this is the real deal. Just because it moves in a sporadic way? What real reasons do you have to believe this other than hope? Trust me, I wish it to be real just as much. I'm just not sure about this one.

Because it's the typical "look we don't care about inertia" movement?
It's also pretty clear footage and not an obvious fake, and the fact that it's a military camera might suggest this is real.

posted on Jun, 27 2006 @ 12:13 PM
link   
I will admit it could very well be a real video. I wonder what else we can do to attempt to verify this? What is the next step?

posted on Jun, 27 2006 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Well somone (i would if i had the right equpment) get a clean recording of the voices in the backround to see what there saying mabye?

posted on Jun, 28 2006 @ 06:22 AM
link   
Sounds like a good next step to me. Let's see if we can't get somebody going on that. If theres anything I can do let me know.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join