It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ufo On Military Camera

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2006 @ 03:44 PM
link   
I got this vid on P2P and i uploaded it on Putfile i dont know any backround on it but the discription was its on a military camera , if you listen carfuly you can hear people talking

media.putfile.com...

What do you think?

[edit on 25-6-2006 by Marto_Bagg]

posted on Jun, 25 2006 @ 03:52 PM
link   
that vid looks a lil fake to me... just the way its moving around the screen.. something seems wrong to me.. im no vid expert tho

posted on Jun, 25 2006 @ 04:04 PM
link   
If I remember correctly it was supposedly taken at Area 51, and was discussed a bit ago here...

Here is the full video...

www.unexplainable.net...

posted on Jun, 25 2006 @ 04:04 PM
link   
More Mexican balloon clusters...or that's what it appears to be....

posted on Jun, 25 2006 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gen Handgrenade
that vid looks a lil fake to me... just the way its moving around the screen.. something seems wrong to me.. im no vid expert tho

What is your basis for comparison? Have you seen an alien craft in flight with which you can contrast the object in the vid?

How can we say that something which no one actually even knows exists looks a little fake when it moves?

posted on Jun, 25 2006 @ 06:09 PM
link   
I'm not sure if the object is actually moving at all, to me it looks like the camera is doing all the moving, could be wrong though.
was this taken by military personel? i'd be surprised it got into public domain if so.
Could it have been recorded by those dedicated area 51 investigators that often camp out at a place called 'peekaboo creek' (not sure ab out spelling), which is the only public place left to get a clear vantige point of Area51, allbeit, over 4 miles away.
Listening to the audio on the video im sure i can hear a guy saying ' this is not a craft. not a craft' ,maybe meaning its a natural illusion?

[edit on 25-6-2006 by Order Out Of Chaos]

posted on Jun, 25 2006 @ 07:08 PM
link   
This is the Nellis Air Force Base Footage, Half way through the footage you can clearly hear some high pitched sounds not made by humans or OUR aircraft. So being a audio engineer i heavy EQed out the:

Air craft channel hiss
Fuzz
Hiss
and other unwanted sounds

Just to leave the cockpit conversions and what i though at the time to be the UFO craft making a sound i have never heard. IMHO this footage is VERY real just watch the UFO morph, not to mention i edited the audio track and could hear the pilot in panic mode.

[edit on 25-6-2006 by helium3]

[edit on 25-6-2006 by helium3]

posted on Jun, 26 2006 @ 07:51 AM
link   
Well does anyone know were it came from , cause i just got it off limewire i have no backround info on it

posted on Jun, 26 2006 @ 07:58 AM
link   
Looks fake to me, it kinda looks a game of Pong or something.

posted on Jun, 26 2006 @ 08:02 AM
link   
Well this is another similar video where a military camera has been used, i thought i had posted something similar, here it is.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

With the nellis video, it morphs all of the place, can a balloon do that?

posted on Jun, 26 2006 @ 09:06 AM
link   
Theres def something not right with this video. And i was wondering whats up with the background? Are those supposed to be clouds, land, sea?? its soo blurry i cant make it out.

I dont know how many times this thing has been dubbed down, but the quality is so bad.

posted on Jun, 26 2006 @ 09:44 AM
link   
I like this video. As for the veracity of the video, well I don't see anything sticking out at me to declare it to be 'fake'. If it is a fake, it is far better than many of the amateur attempts continuously pasted to hosting sites and advertised here.

If it isn't a fake, what is that thing?

Gazrok said 'Mexican Balloon'. I know there is a problem with Toabloid Fantasy and UFOs in Mexico, but seriously, was that a video of a balloon with some aircraft chatter pasted over the footage? Or are the audio and video from the same soiurce? Is there a way to tell?

As for the 'clouds', that big long white curve is some kind of frequency analysis superimposed over the video camera feed. It might be a radar return or IR signal from the object being tracked.

Helium3, could you host the cleaned up audio somewhere?

[edit on 26-6-2006 by Ectoterrestrial]

posted on Jun, 26 2006 @ 12:41 PM
link   
I read about this in a British UFO mag sometime ago(UFO Magazine which is no longer published).
Its supposed to be a tracking camera at the nellis complex, the camera automaticaly tries to keep the object in the centre of the camera, I think the video is a few years old now.
It was released by an employee I think who worked for a private security firm at area 51.

Just telling you what I read so dont take this as gospel!!

[edit on 26-6-2006 by Kurokage]

posted on Jun, 26 2006 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Well, I guess that would explain why it looks like somebody playing pong with a UFO!

posted on Jun, 26 2006 @ 01:47 PM
link   
i like how they get a firing solution to shoot it down

posted on Jun, 26 2006 @ 02:09 PM
link   
IMO real as they get...
whether it was ours, or "them" nobody knows, but that was IMO real as the ones i have seen in real life (more so, because it was clearer)

If that is a balloon... then I am a flying monkey, flying out of my own butt...

good find...

also, I couldn't tell that it was morphing, as much as changing shot angles...
maybe with delta style extrusions, or other added appendage added for a different flight pattern...

worth the download by far...

posted on Jun, 27 2006 @ 02:01 AM
link   
I also downloaded a video of limewire before, but havent seen it posted on here yet(but it might have)

it showed a silver ball disc flying down and hitting the desert and bouncing up again, and falling a last time and like disintegrating into thousands of silver pieces. It looked like it was going really fast, like a bouncing ball. It was in a desert caught on camera in color, and the quality isnt bad either.

I can upload it, if requested.

Ive seen this one before, but it doesnt really do much, except for the scruffled personnel talking.

posted on Jun, 27 2006 @ 02:12 AM
link   
I have never seen this video before but i'd have to give it the thumbs up

The only UFO i have ever seen moved with the same sporadic motion.

Good find, and IMO worthy of investigation.

posted on Jun, 27 2006 @ 02:25 AM
link   
I have never seen this video either. Great find! The thing that strikes me most is the clear shot of the craft or object, either turning or morphing towards the end of the film..that was just weird.

posted on Jun, 27 2006 @ 08:09 AM
link   
I am still not sure what makes some of you think this is the real deal. Just because it moves in a sporadic way? What real reasons do you have to believe this other than hope? Trust me, I wish it to be real just as much. I'm just not sure about this one.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join