It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nightmares going out of controle

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2006 @ 11:09 AM
link   
I've had problems with this since i was born until i was about 14 years of age. Iam now 19 and haven't experienced this problem in a few years but iam still wondering what the hell was going on.

Sometimes when waking up in the morning my mother asked me if i was alright.
I couldnt really remember what had happened but appearently i had gone totally crazy by fear ,sceaming ontop of my lungs in the middle of the night. Screaming , crying and shivering for around 10-20 without calming down or able to contact.

My parents says its impossible to wake me up and get me concious , they were shaking me and pinching me but i couldnt wake up. And this would go on for several minutes.

Eventually i calm down and fall into deep sleep.. waking up the next morning dont remembering much..

This has happened i would guess around 6-10 times, more common as i was younger.

I have small memory glitches from these horrific "nightmares" or whatever you choose to call it..

Its very very hard to explain in detail what it is iam dreaming of but i'll try my best.

Its about death , dying , everything dying and disappearing. And this is looped inside my head 1000 times probably untill i pass out iam not sure.

Imagine that you relive your last seconds in life over and over reliving the fear and anxiety of death 100% sure you are going to die.

if you have questions i can answer them , if you have any ideas what this can be please share them with me..

new topics

join