It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello : )

page: 1

join
share:
GSA

posted on Jun, 25 2006 @ 07:53 AM
link   
Hello,
well, um, a bit about me. I'm 25, married, and have a beautiful 15 week old cat called samuel ( he is black from tip to tail!) He's a rescue kitten from a sanctuary and he is super super cute and fluffy!

My log in name is from my husband. he has a cat fur allergy, and is forever saying " Get Samuel Away!", so i thought it would be funny to use this as my log in...(He bet me a kitten if the football was a draw, so I have a kitten and he has allergy tablets!) but the funny thing is that at night when i come home, twice I have found them both curled up on the sofa asleep, so I really think he loves the cat....

Any thing else? Oh we have just moved into a new home (Renting) so the place is a mess, have a new pc, oh and i'm here because a Dr at work told me about this site and some of the things in it - so after alot of huffing and puffing as a 'voyer' I decided to join and be a member and see what happens : )

Thank you - C.

posted on Jun, 25 2006 @ 07:57 AM
link   
Hey,

welcome to ATS. Great site.

posted on Jun, 25 2006 @ 07:59 AM
link   
WELCOME TO ATS!

Great Intro!

I have 2 kittens myself, (Meiko & Lucky). Both were kind of strays that myself and girlfriend took in from the cold. So I can understand the joy of a kitten. Im also in the middle of a move, on the way out of this apartment so I am in shambles as well.

Anyways, Welcome to our corner of the internet and be sure to enjoy your stay!

Here are a few links that should help you learn alittle about ATS:

Terms and Conditions of ATS

Point System Information

Zeds ATS Handbook

Zeds Ultimate Avatar Help

Smokin' BQB Threads

GSA

posted on Jun, 25 2006 @ 08:08 AM
link   
This web site has so many things I haven't a clue where to start reading... I love history and medicine, have an interest in the paranormal, but hate planes and guns with a passion, yet it seems that they have more relevance to todays world than any thing else. I'm totaly stunned at the sheer volume of information and opinions! The only question is is where do you start? : )

Cats are the best. rescueing a kitten is a good deed - They get a home, you get a friend : )

posted on Jun, 25 2006 @ 08:08 AM
link   
chissler,

you do avatars? hmm...interesting. I think I need one.

posted on Jun, 25 2006 @ 08:13 AM
link   
Cats are interesting animals. My girlfriend has one, and to be honest this car, kisha, is the strangest animal I have ever seen! It has NEVER been outside!!!! It doesnt know what a tree is, or a car, or a mouse...etc...u get the pic...if it went outside i think it would have a heart attack...mind you, it likes playing fetch and is very intelligent...took me ages for it to like me...now I cant stop it following me around...

GSA

posted on Jun, 25 2006 @ 08:16 AM
link   
I have clicked a link to your pictures Chissler, they are beautiful. But I cannot reply there? Is it another ATS? I adore the tree in the snow, but I cannot type in that window - Please can you tell me how I reply there?

GSA

posted on Jun, 25 2006 @ 08:19 AM
link   
Samuel is too young to be outside on his own, and we have a good fenced in (Stone walled) garden thats smallish, so he just rolls around on the grass with me. His absolute favorite though is curtain climbing to sit perched on the wall rail.

I found him this morning six feet up, peering at me as i made breakfast : )

I Got him a bell for his neck, because even at this age he is really eyeing the birds up and i swear i can hear him making up recipes for the pot!

posted on Jun, 25 2006 @ 08:21 AM
link   
Hi GSA.

Welcome to ATS,ATSNN,BTS,P@ATS,tinWiki.orG and Ignorance Denied.

Please take a moment to read the Terms And Conditions Of Use of AboveTopSecret.com, LLP.

Smokin' BQB Threads is the one stop place for all your ATS Board Questions & Business.

Zedd's Handbook of ATS Links is the ATS "Users Manual".

Enjoy your time here, and happy posting.

sanctum.

posted on Jun, 25 2006 @ 08:22 AM
link   

to be honest, im a dog man. but i find it very wierd that this cat has never been outide...its like 3yrs old or something...isnt that against nature...mind you...it leads a very plush life...they treat it like a son...ya know? awww...i luv my girlfriend...

posted on Jun, 25 2006 @ 08:24 AM
link   
GSA whats happening is your going to BTS. (Below Top Secret) This is another section of ATS. (Above Top Secret)

In order to post you need to log in with your same username and password. After doing this for the first time you should beable to breeze back and forth without any trouble.

Click to the last page of my thread and you will see a huge list of avatars you can choose from. If you wish to have a personal avatar created for you, I would be happy to do so.

eoyn; same to you. Feel free to throw any requests out. Your only feeding my hunger to create some more av's.

[edit on 25-6-2006 by chissler]

posted on Jun, 25 2006 @ 08:32 AM
link   
im gonna look now. beer back at you bro.

oh lordy, england are playing soon in the world cup...i hope we win!!!

posted on Jul, 8 2006 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Hello there GSA, welcome to ATS!

I hope that you enjoy your stay here.

Need help with the site? Find it here.

---->ATS help files

Don't forget to have fun while you're here.

Check out some of the forums on BelowTopSecret

Mechanic 32.

new topics

top topics

join