It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

VERY strange cloud movement in iowa!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2006 @ 04:00 AM
link   
Hi ATS!

Just found this on KCRG News website.

KCRG News website

Could this be Haarp in action? Maybe it is an em-wave pattern to resonate with
the clouds to manipulate them.

Of course, it can be a real weather-phenomenon. Watch the video and tell me what
you think.

There are also many pictures of the clouds.

[edit on 25-6-2006 by allMIGHTY]

posted on Jun, 25 2006 @ 09:35 AM
link   
WOW is all I can say. It looked like a sky flood.
Perhaps this is GOD's warning or something. Definately weird.
Some of those pics actually looked like they had faces in them. Like on I think pic 3 it looked like a wolf.

Nice find!

posted on Jun, 25 2006 @ 10:04 AM
link   
now thats Nutz!

i see faces in them too, but i dunno if its just myself projecting.

very nice find, this is indeed something to keep in mind, in case we have some wild something happen..

posted on Jun, 25 2006 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Its interesting to see this story on ATS because i'm actually from Iowa and got the opportunity to witness this weather-phenomenon first hand. It was breath taking none the less and i actually played disc golf while it was going on.

And of course being an ATS fan Haarp did come to mind. The're saying that something like this won't happen for a very long time. If it does happen again relatively soon then there are grounds to speculate.

posted on Jun, 25 2006 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Cloud Dreams

Cool-looking, but I see similar effects (and much weirder ones) quite often in western Nevada.

A rare treat for Iowans though, so yay Iowa!

If you want to see more, drive west.

[edit on 6/25/2006 by Majic]

posted on Jun, 25 2006 @ 02:43 PM
link   
That was neat. I do have to wonder exactly what caused it though.

posted on Jun, 25 2006 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Greetings...

I created a thread about these clouds here if your looking for more information on them:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

~DearWife

posted on Jun, 25 2006 @ 06:25 PM
link   
I looked into this type of cloud pattern recently, and believe the cloud phenomenon is called (strangly enough) "Gravity Waves".

There's a wikipedia article on gravity waves here, and a nice satellite image of gravity waves here.

posted on Jun, 25 2006 @ 06:39 PM
link   
I dont think I could say it was caused by Harrp or such.
But the were very lovely cloud formation.
I like most all of the events that mother natucher can offer from time to time, so long as they are not destructive.

Dae

posted on Jun, 25 2006 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xenophobe
I looked into this type of cloud pattern recently, and believe the cloud phenomenon is called (strangly enough) "Gravity Waves".

The thing is none of those images from the original poster's link seemed to have any of those ripples with crests and troughs like they do on the wiki page ( a fingerprint-like gravity wave feature). By the sounds of it gravity waves form on already exsisting cloud formation as opposed to being an actual cloud. I could be completely mistaken though!

Pretty spectacular!

posted on Jun, 25 2006 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Very cool cloud formations, and although rare in some parts of the world, are more common in other parts. I've seen them here in eastern Ontario and harp isn't any where near. Read the article people, everything you need to know about their formation is there, or found with a quick google search. Nothing nefarious at all.

posted on Jun, 25 2006 @ 09:55 PM
link   
This phenomena is being discussed here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please post your comments and observations there.

Closed.

new topics

top topics

join