It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bin Laden?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2006 @ 01:56 AM
link   
This may have already circulated the site would like to hear some thoughts about this: I have a buddy that was in the Navy and he had said that they recieved a call saying Bin Laden was dead. Then, only 5 minutes later, another story came in to cover everything up. I guess every time they release a Bin Laden tape, Bush's ratings go sky high. Any thoughts on this?

posted on Jun, 25 2006 @ 04:02 AM
link   
I wouldn't put it past Bush and his administration to cover something like this up. If this were true and were to get out, there goes the entire premise for the War on Terror.

posted on Jun, 25 2006 @ 05:03 AM
link   
But who would be sending the new messages? You know the messages that bin laden sends. And if he died, wouldn't someone else just take his place?

posted on Jun, 25 2006 @ 01:39 PM
link   
He said that our own government had put this video out. He had said that Iraq isn't a threat to us at all and that our main objective is to get close to North Korea. He had said that they had threatened us with nuclear weapons. The video called Loose Change goes into further depth about some things like our govenment responsible for the twin tower attacks. It is some pretty powerful stuff and is a good watch.

posted on Jun, 26 2006 @ 09:19 AM
link   
Loose Change?
So bush is the one releasing video's of bin laden?
And it's about about getting closer to north korea?
I didn't think that they were a real threat. I thought i was all just talk. Mouth and no action stuff.

posted on Jun, 26 2006 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Anyone is aware of the concept double? If Ben Laden is dead, and maybe he is, it's not that hard to find a double because like asian people, (as most people think) they all look the same for the people who don't live with them. Even Clinton have a double, so why not BenLaden?

He'll never die, because if so, the world of terror is finish. Maybe to save the republican party at 2008 elections... don't know.

posted on Jun, 26 2006 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Hey don't look into this too hard surrender. The navy/special opts could have brain washed him for all I know. I was just saying what he told me and hoping someone else could affirm my statement

posted on Jun, 27 2006 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Hey guys, Bin Laden is just an excuse for the activities in Irak and elsewere.

Real terrorists are free and in USA and UK, they are using your/our money for...

[edit on 27-6-2006 by Amon_Ra]

posted on Jun, 29 2006 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Yeah...good link we have Arnold to protect caLIfORnia

[edit on 29-6-2006 by Hellfish]

posted on Jul, 3 2006 @ 08:34 AM
link   
The tapes could be just a double. As someone else said it really wouldnt be too hard to find someone.

Originally posted by Hellfish
Yeah...good link we have Arnold to protect caLIfORnia

[edit on 29-6-2006 by Hellfish]

I really hope your kidding

posted on Jul, 4 2006 @ 08:44 AM
link   
In my opinion, Bin Laden has been working with bush from the beginning. After all we supplied them with training and weapons years back. Evidence shows that we had him secured up in Dubai before the 9/11 event and his family was rushed out of the country immediately. I think at this point in time, it’s a bit naive to just jump in and believe that 9/11 or anything just happens so simply. It would be like saying with all the depts., money, resources, and technology, it’s not something we couldn’t have prevented or know at least was coming. What amazes me is that we can read news paper from space, yet we lost an old diabetic Arab in the desert. That just doesn’t add up.

If anything Bin Laden is in a safe house somewhere, probably Dubai or some other fed run resort because he is too much of a business asset to Bush amongst other things.

People amaze me as to what they believe and don’t question. Even if you are a so called "conspiracy theorist" as most of us have been labeled, at least question what you see or hear as to what truth really is. I live in OH and most of this place is ready for their ID cards as it is, if bush came here today and announced he was the lord Jesus Christ, there would be a parade to celebrate the second coming.

What I believe is that Bin Laden isn’t dead at least from unnatural causes if he is at all. He is most likely housed up somewhere. His terrorists, are probably still run by the same people(CIA probably) , during Regan, thus the ridiculous changing Osama pics and the videos with no images but sound released at such continent times, like to make a comment about a killed "terrorist".

posted on Jul, 13 2006 @ 07:23 PM
link   
me im a new member on here fellas in ladies but well my opinion is dat bin ladin is some what havin helps from federal agents i mean look at things like this has there ever really been some onethat the army,cia,fbi,atf, in etc... couldnt find not really with alkl the new tech they still cant find him so whats that sayin inside job most likely or he is just super smart so as i see things this guy is smart i will give it to him but he is also gettin help from us in some way

posted on Jul, 21 2006 @ 08:44 AM
link   
The last I heared was that before the Iraq war the CIA was pretty much onto him but they went and lost him when they started looking for Iraqi officials. This assumes that Bin Laden wasn't really working for them though, although I must admit I find it difficult to believe if I'm honest. It really wouldn't supprise me if he is really dead and the tapes are being made by doubles now

[edit on 21-7-2006 by Stakkit]

posted on Aug, 3 2006 @ 02:55 PM
link   
We can read newspapers from space when we know where the newspaper is. Trying to find man in the vast mountains of Pakistan-Afghan is quite the challenge. I think you give CIA satellites too much credit, I dont think they're THAT good.

And Saddam did have doubles (multiple I think) but he did it through plastic surgery. while they could change his face up to look like OBL's, you cant add a foot in height since OBL is tall for his people.

While I dont believe the US worked or is working with OBL( and we never gave him any weapons or training, he was deemed too radical so supplies were given to other fighters in the Soviet-Afghan war), I do find it odd and unacceptable that its taken this long to find him.

posted on Aug, 9 2006 @ 09:02 PM
link   
I have to agree with some of you above, Bin laden is an asset for the ever growing agenda for the New World Order, When other things die down, He'll pop up again ever so suddenly with new messages of "destruction to the infidels" and the security will increase and they will push forward their walls around the US "building programs" in the name of National Security.
Personally i think those are not to keep people from coming in,It's to keep people from going out.

new topics

top topics

join