It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How are you feeling?...........At the moment!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2006 @ 11:35 PM
link   
How are you feeling right now? Yes, at the moment you reply to this thread. Not "a long ago I felt..........., No, none of that! How do you feel RIGHT NOW? Happy? Sad? Mad? Why?

I am feeling satisfied/mad at the same time! I'm satisfied because I ate a very delicious meal of Shashliki, cooked shrimp and white Italian bread. I am mad because this is not very healthy stuff and I'm kinda on a diet because I've been eating too much junk lately and don't want my muscles to turn into fat. So, I am both satisfied and mad at the same time. Oh! And I'm also mad because I have construction work tomorrow!:bnghd:. But wait! I'm supposed to be happy! I will make money in construction! No, can't be happy. I can only think about the long hot day that awaits me tomorrow, not the money. Maybe the day after construction I will calm down and actually focus on the fact that I made some money! But not NOW! I'm only satisfied and mad!

posted on Jun, 25 2006 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Nervous and excited, England kick-off in half hour and I havent had my daily dose of ATS yet!!!!!

posted on Jun, 25 2006 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Hahahahaha. I am feeling VERY pist right now! After a hard day of work, the electronics store BEST BUY cheated me! I went buy portable speakers and they gave me non portable ones! ROAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Jun, 25 2006 @ 09:36 PM
link   
This doomsday thing on sci fi has depressed me, thinking about getting a drink now.

posted on Jun, 26 2006 @ 12:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by ddoT
This doomsday thing on sci fi has depressed me, thinking about getting a drink now.

I am drunk as a skunk right now.

new topics

top topics

join