It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Conspiracy theory versus Conspiracy facts of 9/11

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2006 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Really?? Why is that?

posted on Jul, 4 2006 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vushta
Really?? Why is that?

Too obvious.

And since it can't be backed up, then it's useless since we don't have a clue as to whether he actually made those statements.

So it can't be considered "proof".

posted on Jul, 4 2006 @ 09:15 AM
link   
That makes no sense.

What do you mean "it can't be backed up"?

You say we can't be sure he made THOSE statements----but you're sure he made the other? Why?

How does that work?

[edit on 4-7-2006 by Vushta]

posted on Jul, 4 2006 @ 10:13 AM
link   

That makes no sense.

You say we can't be sure he made THOSE statements----but you're sure he made the other? Why?

How does that work?

Actually it does.

It can't be proven that CNN actually had an interview with Atta's father. Those "alleged" statements he made sounds more like hearsay.

You can't tell me that CNN always report "facts".

That "alleged" celebration from the Palenstians(sp?) on 9/11 turned out to be FALSE......it had nothing to do with 9/11.

But that's the point I'm making here. We don't know if the interview was conducted or not so it can't be considered as "proof". It's just a matter of "beliefs" in which truth/facts doesn't need as a foundation because IT CAN BE PROVEN.

posted on Jul, 4 2006 @ 10:16 AM
link   

[edit on 4-7-2006 by 2smooth4ya]

posted on Jul, 4 2006 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by 2smooth4ya

That makes no sense.

How does that work?

Actually it does.

It can't be proven that CNN actually had an interview with Atta's father. Those "alleged" statements he made sounds more like hearsay.

You can't tell me that CNN always report "facts".

That "alleged" celebration from the Palenstians(sp?) on 9/11 turned out to be FALSE......it had nothing to do with 9/11.

But that's the point I'm making here. We don't know if the interview was conducted or not so it can't be considered as "proof". It's just a matter of "beliefs" in which truth/facts doesn't need as a foundation because IT CAN BE PROVEN.

Well actually it doesn't.

If you don't believe the one report, why to you believe the report that says he talked to his son on the 12th.?

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join