It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS Files Tactical Overview/OSINT

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2006 @ 09:06 PM
link   
I missed this map the first go-around.
Thanks, ADVISOR for posting this map and info.

All I can add is that the dot on Detroit is no big surprise. Dearborn, MI--a suburb of Detroit--has one of the largest Arab/Muslim populations in the Nation. The groups the map shows surprise but not shock me.

posted on Sep, 14 2006 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by semperfortis
I have no way of verifying that.

I only know that that is one of the maps in common use during a lot of briefings.

And remember, saying you are Al-Quada is not illegal, plotting against the Government is.

If this map is correct then your working for a a government org and playing a fifth columnist. Why would the government allow information about such activities to be in the hands of people here. It makes not sense and since the CIA and others have stated that al queda is not in the us fater some 15000 muslim roundup then I would like to see where this is backed up by anything except zionists.

posted on Sep, 18 2006 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Ok, since neither of you two continued, I'll let it go. Lets work together on this instead of against. If you have a disagreement, present a good counter of info to proof your sideof the arguement, before engageing in the arguement. It will keep me from issueing warns, and this topic on track.

Good job you guys, letting it go and not replying with a misunderstanding.

If this map is true and accurate, the USA has a big problem. If it isn't, the problem is no less, there are real and hostile terrorists, some where.

posted on Sep, 18 2006 @ 05:59 PM
link   
fmso.leavenworth.army.mil...
Just a little something on terrorism. The Internet can be used anonymously, or as a shell game to hide identities.
Terrorists know when their Internet “chatter” or use of telecommunications increases, US officials issue warnings. Terrorists can thus introduce false information into a net via routine means, measure the response it garners from the US intelligence community, and then try to figure out where the leaks are in their systems or what type of technology the United States is using to uncover their plans. For example, if terrorists use encrypted messages over cell phones to discuss a fake operation against, say, the Golden Gate Bridge, they can then sit back and watch to see if law enforcement agencies issue warnings regarding that particular landmark. If they do, then the terrorists know their communications are being listened to by US officials.35.

Take this for what it is worth, say your boarding a airplane and they as you your business. You state, I am going to a organization drive for al-qaeda as a peaceful member. Do you think you will miss the flight!

blog.vdare.com...
www.danielpipes.org... this shows a map of activities and who was arrested and why.
Appx. 80% of all mosques in the United States are funded by the Saudi Arabian government. Saudi Arabia is the chief follower of the most militant, radical, and intolerant form of Islam called Wahhabism.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join