It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John Hagee and his plans

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2021 @ 06:48 PM
link   
a reply to: NOTurTypical

Well theres a rare appearance...

good to see ya around these parts

posted on Aug, 17 2021 @ 06:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Akragon

Hey bro. 😎

posted on Aug, 17 2021 @ 09:35 PM
link   
My apologies. I do not sign in often and did not realize that this conversation had continued.

posted on Aug, 17 2021 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Back to the point of my question; who, if any, of the current US politicians, public figures, or corporate leaders are actively working towards the advent of the "end times"?
edit on 17-8-2021 by quercusrex because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2021 @ 09:43 PM
link   
a reply to: quercusrex

Well im not american... but no...

its not the "end times" and politicians are more concerned with money and lining their own pockets with it then anything else...

posted on Aug, 17 2021 @ 09:50 PM
link   

To think that we do not have religious zealots in positions of power in U.S. government is ignorance.

posted on Aug, 17 2021 @ 09:54 PM
link   

i have no doubt you do... but i also have little doubt that IF they preach said convictions in front of their people they would get the boot right quick...

Religion and politics don't mix...

posted on Aug, 17 2021 @ 10:03 PM
link   

This is a quote from the article I linked to above:

"Hagee, Haley to Lead Solidarity Mission to Israel

June 8, 2021

WASHINGTON, D.C. (Press Release) — Christians United for Israel (CUFI),, announced on Tuesday that the organization’s founder and Chairman, Pastor John Hagee, would be joined on an upcoming solidarity mission to Israel by former U.S. Ambassador to the United Nations Nikki Haley."

This is what I'm talking about. How does Ilian Omar's rise to power interact?

edit on 17-8-2021 by quercusrex because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2021 @ 11:03 PM
link   
a reply to: ToneDeaf

'great' judiasm is, then he should convert Lol.

The Jerusalem Rabbinate has no interest in adding Gentile Christians as members of the Jews.

"But, but" says the Gentile "I'll be a Messianic Jew."

"We already have enough of those" says the Rabbinate.

how CONTRARY the two religions really are.

I'm more like the Jews then. It's all here and now. Work now so your children's children will have a better future after you die.

Christianity isn't like that at all. It's "no time for kids, the end is some time this week."

Of course, there are self proclaimed Christians who totally want it both ways.

posted on Aug, 17 2021 @ 11:36 PM
link   

It's been a few years since I've looked into this much but I did a thread back in 2012 The One Sided Nature of Jewish and Christian Dialog

see also: Zionist Christianity - a cautionary tale

and: Knesset Outsources US Campus Public Diplomacy to Militant Christian Zionists

posted on Aug, 18 2021 @ 04:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: quercusrex
Back to the point of my question; who, if any, of the current US politicians, public figures, or corporate leaders are actively working towards the advent of the "end times"?

Iranian Mullahs? Certainly not any US politicians, most of them are Luciferians. And the Jewish leadership is mostly secular. Orthodox Hasidic Jews are sometimes apocalyptic, but they’re trying to build the third temple as a prerequisite for the appearing of the Mashiach and they reject Christianity and by extension Christian Eschatology.

posted on Aug, 18 2021 @ 04:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: quercusrex

To think that we do not have religious zealots in positions of power in U.S. government is ignorance.

You are correct, but most of them are Luciferian Illuminati and their agenda is mass-depopulation and New World Order (novus ordo seclorum).

posted on Nov, 2 2023 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Resurrecting this very, very old thread of mine to make connections to Nikki's recent rise in the polls. Please read the thread from the begining post and through the updates a few years ago and consider the current world situation.
edit on 2-11-2023 by QuercusrexV23 because: Word stuff...

posted on Nov, 4 2023 @ 07:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Skadi_the_Evil_Elf
... They support war as "the lords will". ...

Nothing new there, it's also not limited to "fundementalist end times b=nuts".

Nowhere was this better illustrated than in Nazi Germany, whose citizens at the beginning of World War II claimed to be 94.4 percent Christian. Of all places, Germany​—birthplace of Protestantism and praised in 1914 by Pope Pius X as home of “the best Catholics in the world”—​should have represented the very best that Christendom had to offer.

Significantly, Catholic Adolf Hitler found readier support among Protestants than among Catholics. Predominantly Protestant districts gave him 20 percent of their votes in the 1930 elections, Catholic districts only 14 percent. And the first absolute majority for the Nazi Party in state elections was in 1932 in Oldenburg, a district 75 percent Protestant.

Equally significant is what finally solidified lagging Catholic support behind Hitler. German historian Klaus Scholder explains that “by tradition German Catholicism had especially close ties with Rome.” Seeing in Nazism a bulwark against Communism, the Vatican was not averse to using its influence to strengthen Hitler’s hand. “Fundamental decisions shifted more and more to the Curia,” says Scholder, “and in fact Catholicism’s status and future in the Third Reich was finally decided almost solely in Rome.”

The part Christendom played in both world wars led to a severe loss of prestige. As the Concise Dictionary of the Christian World Mission explains: “Non-Christians had before their eyes . . . the evident fact that nations with a thousand years of Christian teaching behind them had failed to control their passions and had set the whole world ablaze for the satisfaction of less than admirable ambitions.”

And it's not just limited to Christendom either. During World War II, while Catholics and Protestants in Great Britain and the United States were killing Catholics and Protestants in Italy and Germany, Buddhists in Japan were doing the same to their Buddhist brothers in southeast Asia.

Hitler was a baptized Roman Catholic, as were many of the leaders in his government. Why weren’t they excommunicated? Why didn’t the Catholic Church condemn the horrors that these men were committing? Why did Protestant churches also keep silent?

Did the churches really remain silent? Is there proof that they supported Hitler’s war efforts?

Catholic historian E. I. Watkin wrote: “Painful as the admission must be, we cannot in the interest of a false edification or dishonest loyalty deny or ignore the historical fact that Bishops have consistently supported all wars waged by the government of their country. . . . Where belligerent nationalism is concerned they have spoken as the mouthpiece of Caesar.”

When Watkin said that bishops of the Catholic Church “supported all wars waged by the government of their country,” he included the wars of aggression waged by Hitler. As Roman Catholic professor of history at Vienna University, Friedrich Heer, admitted: “In the cold facts of German history, the Cross and the swastika came ever closer together, until the swastika proclaimed the message of victory from the towers of German cathedrals, swastika flags appeared round altars and Catholic and Protestant theologians, pastors, churchmen and statesmen welcomed the alliance with Hitler.”

Catholic Church leaders gave such unqualified support to Hitler’s wars that the Roman Catholic professor Gordon Zahn wrote: “The German Catholic who looked to his religious superiors for spiritual guidance and direction regarding service in Hitler’s wars received virtually the same answers he would have received from the Nazi ruler himself.”

That Catholics obediently followed the direction of their church leaders was documented by Professor Heer. He noted: “Of about thirty-​two million German Catholics​—fifteen and a half million of whom were men—​only seven [individuals] openly refused military service. Six of these were Austrians.” More recent evidence indicates that a few other Catholics, as well as some Protestants, stood up against the Nazi State because of religious convictions. Some even paid with their lives, while at the same time their spiritual leaders were selling out to the Third Reich.

As noted above, Professor Heer included Protestant leaders among those who “welcomed the alliance with Hitler.” Is that true?

Many Protestants have writhed in self-​incrimination for remaining silent during Hitler’s wars of aggression. For example, 11 leading clergymen met in October 1945 to draw up the so-​called Stuttgart admission of guilt. They said: “We accuse ourselves for not having been more courageous in confessing our convictions, more faithful in saying our prayers, more joyful in expressing our faith, and more ardent in showing our love.”

Paul Johnson’s History of Christianity said: “Of 17,000 Evangelical pastors, there were never more than fifty serving long terms [for not supporting the Nazi regime] at any one time.”

Martin Niemoeller, a Protestant church leader who himself had been in a Nazi concentration camp, later confessed: ‘It may be truthfully recalled that Christian churches, throughout the ages, have always consented to bless war, troops, and arms and that they prayed in a very unchristian way for the annihilation of their enemy.’ He admitted: “All this is our fault and our fathers’ fault, but obviously not God’s fault.”

Susannah Heschel, a professor of Judaic studies, uncovered church documents proving that the Lutheran clergy were willing, yes anxious, to support Hitler. She said they begged for the privilege of displaying the swastika in their churches. The overwhelming majority of clergymen were not coerced collaborators, her research showed, but were enthusiastic supporters of Hitler and his Aryan ideals.

The reason the churches were silent becomes clear. It is because Christendom’s clergy and their flocks had abandoned the teachings of the Bible in favor of supporting the political state. In 1933 the Roman Catholic Church concluded a concordat with the Nazis. Roman Catholic cardinal Faulhaber wrote to Hitler: “This handshake with the Papacy . . . is a feat of immeasurable blessing. . . . May God preserve the Reich Chancellor [Hitler].”

Indeed, the Catholic Church and other churches as well became handmaidens of the evil Hitler government. Even though Jesus Christ said his true followers “are no part of the world,” the churches and their parishioners became an integral part of Hitler’s world. (John 17:16) As a result, they failed to speak out about the horrors against humanity that were committed by the Nazis in their death camps.

True, a few courageous individuals from the Catholic, Protestant, and various other religions stood up against the Nazi State. But even as some of them paid with their lives, their spiritual leaders, who claimed to serve God, were serving as puppets of the Third Reich.

You won't hear anything about any of that on the Discovery Channel or National Geographic when they're showing yet another WWII documentary (don't know if it's the same in your country, but those are the channels those documentaries are always on in my country, and they are repeated ad nauseam). Nor will they teach any of this in school when WWII is discussed.
edit on 4-11-2023 by whereislogic because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join