It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

One of OUR OWN is fighting the GOOD FIGHT and Is Having A ROUGH TIME...

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2006 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Majic
A Candle In The Darkness

Originally posted by Shawnna
A very special candle has been lit for William One Sac and his family. I am praying very hard for Love and Light to fill WOS and surround his family and friends!

I lit one too.

I have just lit one as well. It is a 50-hour candle, and I have extras to light afterwards. This way every time I notice that candle, I will once again be reminded of what is going on for you and your family, William. Bless you and yours, I hope things turn out for the best! You will make it through!

posted on Jun, 25 2006 @ 11:55 PM
link   
I'm off to sleep, but i wanted to leave a candle lit for William and his family, with the hopes the news in the morning is good and things will turn around for this great guy.

posted on Jun, 26 2006 @ 12:44 AM
link   
You are in my thoughts and prayers. It's all good to talk about conspiracies, but when it comes down to it life is life either way, and you are in a rough time of life. There's no conspiracy here, just the fight to beat a horrible desease, which I believe 100% that you will do. Good luck man, hope to have you back in full action soon.
Dilly

posted on Jun, 26 2006 @ 12:59 AM
link   
You will beat this WOS. If you can handle being an admin at ATS you can handle anything life throws at you
Best of wishes to you!!!!

posted on Jun, 26 2006 @ 01:05 AM
link   
Dear Willam,

The Earths bounty is great but (healing) is on the way, make [new waves] this summer.You have a (ninety five percent) probability of making it out great.

"Know the challenge doesn't lie in what we know but in what we don't know"
Menguard-

posted on Jun, 26 2006 @ 01:05 AM
link   
I didn't know you much but I've heard your a great man. I'll keep you in my prayers. Stay strong soldier.

posted on Jun, 26 2006 @ 01:44 AM
link   
William....

Although we do not know each other.... I have done a bit of research and find, that without question, you are the type of guy that will FIGHT and KEEP ON FIGHTING! So for what it's worth, from this old Pirate DJ who did my share of FIGHTING..... I may not be with you physically..... but I'm with you spiritually. Hang tough brother, you have lots of ATS family with you and your family.

(Salute)

Dave

posted on Jun, 26 2006 @ 02:25 AM
link   
All our thoughts are with you William

I know you're a Fighter - Keep Fighting.

Kind Regards

JM

posted on Jun, 26 2006 @ 02:50 AM
link   
Hang in there mate!

Be strong!

posted on Jun, 26 2006 @ 03:03 AM
link   
Get well soon friend

posted on Jun, 26 2006 @ 03:05 AM
link   
May God be with you William...god bless and good luck...take care.

posted on Jun, 26 2006 @ 03:07 AM
link   
Be strong William.
We'll be strong too.

posted on Jun, 26 2006 @ 03:18 AM
link   
“Hope is the companion of power, and mother of success; for who so hopes strongly has within him the gift of miracles.”
- Samuel Smiles

All the best WOS.

[edit on 26/6/06 by Implosion]

posted on Jun, 26 2006 @ 03:22 AM
link   
WOS, while I imagine if I were you and had to be a God of ATS on a daily basis I would have intentionally kicked the boot years earlier; although I am sure you are a better man than myself. People keep mentiong fighting for the family.....keep fighting for US!! Lord knows this place would be much more dull and simultaneously chaotic than it is without you. Best wishes from the US Army, prayers dutifully and willingly sent. Get well chief, we want and need ya.

posted on Jun, 26 2006 @ 03:43 AM
link   
peace out brethren,

all my love dude and best wishes, i'll keep you in my thoughts and say a prayer for you, your a good man and i thank you for your help over the past nearly 2 years.

your internet friend,

Optimus.

posted on Jun, 26 2006 @ 03:53 AM
link   
just wanted to stop by and wish william well on his treatment, iv been there myself and it can take alot out of you. Im sure youll come through it just fine and be back on the boards in no time.

youl be in my thoughts.

posted on Jun, 26 2006 @ 04:10 AM
link   
I will add my prayers and well wishes to those already expressed in the hope that the combined force will be enough to help you recover quickly.

posted on Jun, 26 2006 @ 04:17 AM
link   
You are a strong and courageous man. Bless your heart William, may you recover with lightening speed. Remember we are here for you, whatever you want just ask =) I will keep you and your family in my prayers.

posted on Jun, 26 2006 @ 04:45 AM
link   
You WILL make it WILLiam.

May you stay with us and your family for an extended period, through which you will discover death and life are not different, but only a fraction of the same. Thus, do not fear death, and do not fear the outcome of whatever sins you have commited, for they will not matter in the afterlife. You 'are' loved.

posted on Jun, 26 2006 @ 05:21 AM
link   
Just wanted to add my prayers for you also WOS. Think positive and get plenty of rest.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join