It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

One of OUR OWN is fighting the GOOD FIGHT and Is Having A ROUGH TIME...

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2007 @ 12:03 AM
link   
Welcome home, WOS. Hang in there, bro. My prayers and thoughts are with you. Glad to see you back on the board.

posted on Jan, 17 2007 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Back to your sweet pooch and back to your ATS home.

One can definately see you have a large family here.

I am sending you prayers and positive vibes to feel better and stronger and become healthier every day.

posted on Jan, 21 2007 @ 10:00 AM
link   
There are few things in life to inspire us, true Heroes are even much more rare. WOS is both an inspiration, and a Hero to all of us.

He needs our collective positive energy, thoughts, prayers, well wishes, cards and anything we can send his way to help in some way as he continues to fight on admirably against all that lies before him.

Community love, and admiration from us, for our own Hero.

We're all thinking about you WOS, Keep fighting, you are our Hero, and a magnificent inspiration.

Bless you and yours.

posted on Jan, 21 2007 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Keep your head up and Stay Strong, WOS.

This message has been brought to you by one of the largest support efforts on the Internet, your ATS family

[edit on 1/21/2007 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Jan, 21 2007 @ 07:05 PM
link   
I hope you know that, I have heard about you and remember a post about you some short time ago, this new post by springer makes me want to tell you that my sister has battled Hogkins. And we almost lost her last year because she got a really bad staph infection (so try not to spend too much time in the hospital if possible) and went into a coma, I went to visit her everyday and would talk to her to try and bring her out of her coma, after 10 days I was getting very sad and felt she was not going to make it, I then decided to shout at her and "Dianna Wake Up" she heard this load and clear and woke up (Nurses said it was a Miricle) and got better, and is doing better than ever now, she is very active and also learned that she was not lactose intolerant (So this helped her gain weight), because she had gastro-intestinal surgery which made her drop to under 100 lbs. so now she is doing so good, and I'm so happy she is back to normal she has been going through chemo since early 90's but is much better now.

Now William I want you to know, that you are an important person, you have so many friends here at ATS, so we need you to get better okay

And after you get better from all of this it is so important that you get outdoors and get some fresh air and sunshine, develope a daily routine, and most of all : Put into your mind that you will Win this fight!!
I hope your day is filled with posts from people who wish you to get better, plus there are so many interesting things going on so we need ya to get better ok.

I will write more later, your a tough guy and I respect you, I know that it's tough , but your tough too.

Signed,
Your friend
PHARAOH1133

posted on Jan, 22 2007 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Hey, there WOS!!

I don't visit here too often, but I'd just like to add my support to your recovery.
Hang in there

posted on Jan, 28 2007 @ 12:21 PM
link   
I don't know if you are a Christian or not, but I still would like to present to you another option for restoring your health. This is something for you to supplement any other treatments you may be receiving. It is the water of Lourdes. The water from the spring at Lourdes, France has cured many serious diseases that have been fully documented.

You may not realize it, but when medical treatments fail there are other methods available. There are some people genuinely gifted with the ability to heal. There are nutritional methods such as the one that cured Dr. Day of cancer. You can get the details of her amazing cure at Dr. Day's website. And as I mentioned there are miraculous cures that have been experienced by people who used the water of Lourdes. Unless the policy has changed, you can receive a free bottle of water of Lourdes by writing to:

Brother James Lakofka, C.S.C.
Lourdes Confraternity
Notre Dame, Indiana 46556

Make use of every option. Don't deny yourself anything that may cure you. You owe it to yourself and your family. I'm not saying you should replace the standard treatments that you may be undergoing...only that you could increase your chances of being cured if you try everything that's available and not discount any treatment without even having tried it. You may be surprised!

All the best to you and your's. I'll continue praying for you. Keep us updated.

SkyWay

posted on Jun, 5 2007 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Willie's back in the hospital. Please send all of your good thoughts his way! As usual, his spirits are high!

posted on Jun, 5 2007 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Sorry to hear that.
Sending lots of thoughts and prayers his way.

posted on Jun, 5 2007 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Wos you need to remember how much I love you... You are such a good friend and when you feel like it e-me, it is time past for us to talk. I knew in my heart that things were not right, but I did not want to be the first to make the connection. Lean on me Brother. As I have leaned on you.

Be well, Antar Rishu, Blessings

posted on Jun, 5 2007 @ 10:37 PM
link   
WOS, from the depths of hell to the pinnacles of heaven and to all the dimensions, universes, and worlds between send you their strength!

posted on Jun, 5 2007 @ 10:44 PM
link   
We haven't officially met yet, but I'm hoping you get through this OK.

Come back soon, so we can meet "face to face."

posted on Jun, 5 2007 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Wishing you all the best WOS!!!!

You remain in the prayers of me and my family...

Semper

posted on Jun, 6 2007 @ 12:11 AM
link   
You can't loose WOS.

For your interest, here is a point . to ponder

posted on Jun, 6 2007 @ 01:09 AM
link   
Always here bud.

Hang tough.

posted on Jun, 6 2007 @ 02:09 AM
link   
It's the toughest battles that are worth fighting for. They make victory all the more sweet.

Stay strong man; you're in our thoughts & prayers.

-RM

[edit on 6/6/07 by redmage]

posted on Jun, 6 2007 @ 12:19 PM
link   
My prayers are still with you and yours in your fight, my freind.

Keep up the fight.

posted on Jun, 6 2007 @ 12:31 PM
link   
We are with you WOS!

Wear a WOS plaster!!! lol

posted on Jun, 6 2007 @ 12:45 PM
link   
My thoughts and energies are with you WOS!

posted on Jun, 6 2007 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Stay strong WOS.

new topics

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25 >>

join