It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Need some advice,,,

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2003 @ 04:52 PM
link   
I have dreams(some vivid and some not) But what happens is that sometimes things I dream come true. It happens a few weeks after the dream or sometimes even after a couple of years. I can remember people and then meet someone extremly alike from dream in the same circumstance from my dream. Then when I realize I am experiencing something from a past dream,,,I feel all fuzzy and zone out,,it's really weird and was wondering if anyone can tell me what the hell is going on! Is this De Ja Vu? HELP! I'm a lil' freaked out!!!!!!

posted on Oct, 24 2003 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Most people will call it De Ja Vu, but I don't think it is. I actually have the same thing happen to me, so does one of my younger cousins. I also have the fuzzy-ish "what the hell is going on" feeling whenever I realize that I know what's going to happen, but there have been occasions where I've changed what was supposed to happen and observed the results. Have you ever tried doing that, to throw off what you dreamt would happen?

posted on Oct, 24 2003 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Yeah man,,I'm glad that i have found someone with the same "ability(?)",,,I havn' tries to change anything,,,It hasn't happened in a while,,which is a good thing since it freaks me out!!!! What is it?

posted on Oct, 24 2003 @ 05:05 PM
link   
I honestly don't know what it is, but there are several other people who post on this board who have reported the same thing. If you look through the paranormal threads, I'm sure you'll find one. Maybe it will have some more information on it.

posted on Oct, 24 2003 @ 05:06 PM
link   
omg, the almost the same thing happens to me

posted on Oct, 24 2003 @ 05:10 PM
link   
I'm glad to see someone else having the same thing. How frequently would you say you have this, SectorGaza. I tend to do it several times a week, although I won't realize it until later.

posted on Oct, 24 2003 @ 05:16 PM
link   
i had this kind of thing severaltimes a month , i didnt expiriance this kind of thing for more then a year now

posted on Oct, 24 2003 @ 05:17 PM
link   
That's strange that both of you haven't had it happen for a long period of time.

posted on Oct, 24 2003 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Yeah,,it is weird,,Since this has been happening since mi was around 10!!!!

posted on Oct, 24 2003 @ 05:21 PM
link   
I've had it going on for as long as I can remember, and I remember a lot of people telling me I was crazy for thinking I could do such a thing.

posted on Oct, 24 2003 @ 05:21 PM
link   
same here, it started to happen after my "ufo" encounter

posted on Oct, 24 2003 @ 05:26 PM
link   
When was your UFO encounter, and what happened? Was it a sighting, abduction, or other interaction?

posted on Oct, 24 2003 @ 05:27 PM
link   
*raises hand* i used to do that alot as a kid, still do it but not nearly as much now.

posted on Oct, 24 2003 @ 05:30 PM
link   
happens to me too

BUT some scientest found a way to "fake" this, it is sometimes a glitch in your brain or whatever

but to me, some are so freaking real, like i know whats going to happen 1 secound ahead of time.

posted on Oct, 24 2003 @ 06:46 PM
link   
But how many of you get the "fuzzy feeling"?????

posted on Nov, 3 2003 @ 09:41 PM
link   
I've found that the higher self or overself lives in a much broader reality which includes the past as well as the future. So we sometimes know or feel that we have done the same things or been the same places before somehow, when actually it is just the connections we have with the broader-scoped minds of our superior selves that have enabled us to feel this way.

posted on Nov, 3 2003 @ 09:44 PM
link   
i get the same feeling. im doing something and then i get this strange feeling of it happening and remembering it, but after i think about it, it seems like nothing

top topics

join