It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the stupidest thing YOU ever heard???

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2006 @ 11:53 AM
link   
i was reading the paper yesterday and it said they will be letting a pedophile go free back into public, who was still in the courts not in jail yet, let him go free because he is not guilty by reason of insanity?????? i mean oh my god anyone can get away with anything these days. thats the dumbest thing i ever heard.

this guy went into a 13 year old girls house, taped her mouth, raped her with a knife at her neck and told her if she told anyone her family would suffer.

the stupid stupid courts is letting a pedophile into the public because once again they dont care for our safety. did they ever think about the DANGER TO THE PUBLIC this pedo is? did they ever think about the high CHANCE TO RE-OFFEND??
someone has to take the stand and fire all these dim-wit judges and hire some hard ass judges so the message actually gets across that its bad to be a pedo.

what do you think and whats the stupidest thing you ever heard?

[edit on 24-6-2006 by worksoftplayhard]

posted on Jun, 24 2006 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Well im everytime amazed. A few weeks ago some pedophiles in the Neterlands anouced that they want to start a politic party. Can you emagina that. Luckely the whole country fell over them and they are now silent.

posted on Jun, 24 2006 @ 04:29 PM
link   
I seriously doubt that a guy that broke into someon's home and raped a child at knifepoint is being let go because he's insane, I suspect you have misunderstood something in the paper. He might not be going to jail, but he is probably at least being put into a psych ward or going through treatment.

I mean, personally, I think pedophile rapists should be made into geldings and put in prison permanently, or just shot. But I think that you have misunderstood the report.

posted on Jun, 24 2006 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Anyone who does what that guy did should be executed immediately.

posted on Jun, 25 2006 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nygdan
I seriously doubt that a guy that broke into someon's home and raped a child at knifepoint is being let go because he's insane, I suspect you have misunderstood something in the paper. He might not be going to jail, but he is probably at least being put into a psych ward or going through treatment.

I mean, personally, I think pedophile rapists should be made into geldings and put in prison permanently, or just shot. But I think that you have misunderstood the report.

nope. i double checked the paper in black and white it said

""he is not going to jail, because after a physciatric assesment, he has been found legaly insane and unnacountable for his actions""

i say who gives a dam if he is insane! the girl still got raped! the family still suffers and the community suffers too! thats one stupid ass law i tell ya.

posted on Jun, 25 2006 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by worksoftplayhard

nope. i double checked the paper in black and white it said

""he is not going to jail, because after a physciatric assesment, he has been found legaly insane and unnacountable for his actions""

i say who gives a dam if he is insane! the girl still got raped! the family still suffers and the community suffers too! thats one stupid ass law i tell ya.

It said he wasn't going to jail...it didn't specifically say where he was going. When they find someone not guilty by reason of insanity, they don't just let them go out into public, they usually put them into a mental institution.

posted on Jul, 2 2006 @ 06:31 AM
link   
eewww anyone who rapes kids should have there penis cut off

posted on Jul, 2 2006 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Stupidest thing I ever heard.

In Long Beach, California Dec 1999. "It's going to be crazy because of all the craziness!!" - In Reference to the coming new year of 2000.

posted on Jul, 3 2006 @ 03:35 AM
link   
i hope they don't elect a known pedophile to become the presidant of a country, that would indeed be the stupidest thing i havd heard...

posted on Jul, 3 2006 @ 03:45 AM
link   
If you truly want to hear some of the stupidest things ever heard, I suggest you head over to the 9/11 - 77 forum.

Look around, you'll see what I'm talking about.

...ban members because of their opinions...christ, makes my brain hurt...

posted on Jul, 5 2006 @ 04:04 AM
link   
Dumbest thing i ever heard

'Amphibans are creatures that are on home on land and water, therefore of of us here who can swin are amphibians'

Damn fool supply teacher...

posted on Jul, 5 2006 @ 04:23 AM
link   
whatever it was, i probably said it.

that being said, the action of forcibly raping someone...# the thought alone raises bile in my throat. drugs, weapons, blackmail...anyone who makes someone have sex with them against their will should be tortured and forced to a slow, miserable, degrading death.

top topics

join