It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What would happen if........

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2006 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Imagine one morning you wake after a great nights sleep, you stretch feeling relaxed and ready for another day. You climb out of bed and open the curtains to reveal the world as it should be. A bright Sun, birds doing birdie things, the grass looks green after a refreshing downpour. Your partner is still in bed, is still with you after a long night on ATS the previous evening, everything is as it should be. You get a cup of coffee and a healthy breakfast and head to your computer. Its time to catch up on the events in the world on ATS. It is sunday after all. You turn on your computer and....

This page cannot be found...

What would you do if ATS somehow had been shutdown! This is just a thought I had, how would you find out? If everything to do with ATS had been somehow banned, would they get the word out? I would be dissapointed and I would miss ATS. What would you do? Long live ATS.

Just a thought.

[edit on 24/6/06 by eoyn]

posted on Jun, 24 2006 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Go into severe DT's. Start wondering who was behind it. Try and look up other "alternative" news and discussion groups. Then, get drunk. After all, IT'S SUNDAY!

posted on Jun, 24 2006 @ 01:37 PM
link   
so true. how would i annoy my girlfriend with all my new found knowledge if ATS wasnt here. Although it would give me a good reason to drink....

posted on Jun, 24 2006 @ 02:38 PM
link   
I remember long ago (not long after it started I think, but feel free to correct me on this), long before ATS had a forum it went down for a long time (may have been weeks or months I can't remember). I didn't get the DT's, didn't go postal due to ATS withdrawal...life went on. The same as it would if it happend 5 minutes from now, althogh I'd miss it, it wouldn't be the end of the world.

Wayne...

posted on Jun, 25 2006 @ 02:36 AM
link   
err .... get on with my life

no offence , i LOVE ats , but there is more to life than ATS , there really is

i survived for 41 years with no ATS , heck i managed for 37 years with no internet .

and this will shock youngsters -- but i also got by for 29 years with no mobile phone -- oh the humanity

this is turning into a bit of a rant , but so be it .

yes folks we cann manage without ATS , any one who has been here should already have the one thing that we actually NEEDED from ATS -- yup those two little words :

"deny ignorance "

and of course the insight of what they really mean , onnce you have that -- everything else is spoon feeding .

APE OUT

posted on Jun, 25 2006 @ 02:50 AM
link   
I doubt that would ever happen, but if it did I would carry on and do what I used to do before I found ATS.

VIVA L'ATS

posted on Jun, 25 2006 @ 07:36 AM
link   
I agree with all of you. Life would go on...

Im just saying that thanks to this website and the many people who use it, I feel a lot more aware of what might and might not be going on in the world. For example, I had my worries about 9/11 after it happened, but I had no one to talk too or even anywhere to learn more about it. Then I discovered this site and thanks to very clever work, some of my worries were confirmed.
I have a life and a very pretty woman in it, so Im not that worried, but this site makes my life more interesting. I love bombarding people with info I learn from here and watching their reactions.

*evil grin*

posted on Jun, 25 2006 @ 07:48 AM
link   
eoyn I know exactly what you mean.

ATS opens your eyes to alot of things that you would of never even crossed your mind. I have always been amazed by September 11th, and after coming to this site last year my mind was completely blown with all of the conspiracy theories. Some are obviously better than others, but being able to wrap your mind around one of these is amazing.

I've got into discussions countless times with co-workers over different subjects that I have read alot about on ATS, and other people have a tough time with their side simply because on ATS I can learn about both sides of every subject. As much as I can back my beliefs, I can read about the other side which is only making my case that much stronger.

Hats off to ATS! Hopefully this is around for a long time to come.

posted on Jun, 25 2006 @ 08:05 AM
link   
chissler,

u nailed that sunofa***** on the head!!

new topics

top topics

join