It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video taped murder in front of a discotheque in London

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2006 @ 10:31 AM
link   
What a sick world we live in!

I'm not sure if this topic already been mentioned (if yes, feel free to delete it).

A few British televisionnetworks just release a video tape of a brutal murder on a student in front of a discoteq in London. The occasion of the broadcast of a security cam was on request of the parents from the boy. The familiy wanted to show this as a protest against useless violent.

The murder set place last year July. Security cams at the discoteq taped the murder. The pictures showing obviously how 3 boys the student and a friend of his beating and murder him with a nife. The mainsuspect has been convicted to jeal for at least 15 years as of today.

The video link is in Dutch but the video speaks for itself. Please be aware that these are pictures of a real murder. If you can't handle watching it, don't do it!

frontpage.fok.nl...://www.collegedowntime.com/media/files/insaneviolence1.wmv
Whole video.

Link to English story.
www.thesun.co.uk...

uk.news.yahoo.com...
including video

This link show pictures of the attackers
www.thesun.co.uk...

[edit on 24/6/2006 by rai76]

posted on Jun, 24 2006 @ 10:35 AM
link   
I dont need to watch it. I have seen enough murder on tv already thank you very much.
I have come to the following conclusion....Its not a good thing....

Why in the hell did you post this anyway ???

posted on Jun, 24 2006 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by imbalanced
I dont need to watch it. I have seen enough murder on tv already thank you very much.
I have come to the following conclusion....Its not a good thing....

Why in the hell did you post this anyway ???

Because it's maybe to wish of the parent to show the world how sick and useless this is!

posted on Jun, 24 2006 @ 10:47 AM
link   
And for what purpose was this kid murdered?

I don't see it. Other than a useless piece of trash disguised as a human deciding to kill a guy who was just sitting there. The morons who were with him should be locked up for life too. They were involved.

Did you also notice that despite the fact he is only 17 years old, this little punk has two kids and has already been jailed for burglary?

He is using up valuable oxygen and food resources that a more deserving person need. Its a shame there is no death penalty, although in this case, its too late. The little bastard has already bred.

posted on Jun, 24 2006 @ 10:49 AM
link   
The other two guys have been convicted for 5 years, not that it's long enough!

posted on Jun, 24 2006 @ 10:57 AM
link   
You know it's something like this that seriously makes me consider incorporating institutionalized torture, that is if I had the power.

All three of those individuals should feel the same pain that they inflicted on that man.

Although, I'd need more facts to why this happened, that kind of brutality just isn't justified by a prison sentence, for me atleast.

[edit on 24-6-2006 by DoomX]

posted on Jun, 24 2006 @ 11:01 AM
link   
That was terrible... But, I guess in the UK you have knives, here in the US the same thing happens with guns. It just seems crueler and more personal with a knife over a gun though.

posted on Jun, 24 2006 @ 11:02 AM
link   
This video does not show a murder. The man in the white shirt is Andrew Griffiths and the video shows him having his jaw shattered and receiving four stab wounds but he did not die and even though he still experiences a lot of physical (and psychological I imagine) pain he was able to give evidence in court against these animals. A brave soul indeed. Unfortunately the other man in the green shirt, Daniel Pollen, was stabbed once in the heart off camera and died almost immediately.

Almost as shocking to me as the sheer senselessness and viciousness of this attack was the leniency of the sentences handed down by the judge. The man in the '75' shirt got 15 years and the other two got 5 years each.

Deny Violence.

posted on Jun, 24 2006 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Nice to know that the cowardly little scumbag will be spending the next few years as the outside of a large sausage roll.

The other two should have been convicted as such too as they must have know his intentions.. That,s pre-meditated right??

These types ALWAYS brag about their intentions.

posted on Jun, 24 2006 @ 11:27 AM
link   
This CCTV footage was shown on our News programmes here in the United Kingdom about 2 weeks ago. It was a particularly savage, and horrific assault. The video was very clear about that. The release coincided nicely with the recent knife amnesty; one could not be blamed for thinking. Hmmm. Yes, yes indeed. Odd how they refuse to show a Chinese Kitten's head getting smashed in with a Spade, yet they have no problems in showing a young Man getting stabbed in the Heart, and dying right there on the pavement.

R.I.P to the person who was murdered. Why our Tax money has to pay for the Animals who committed this very sinister deed to be housed in some facility is beyond me. This # will be out in about 15 years. I say we bring back the death penalty for clear cut cases such as this one. This attack was savage. The guy was caught on Camera committing murder; there is no disputing whether he is innocent or guilty here. Just chop their hands off at the wrist, attach weights, such as their legal documentation, bundled into non-water degradable Fish food parcels, to their legs, or torso, and dump them into the Sea. Let the submersible Ocean Beasts do their work.

posted on Jun, 24 2006 @ 11:35 AM
link   
I can't believe that. How that kid just punches the guy in the face and then actually keeps walking. Too bad the others didn't do the same. Poor kid 17 years old and didn't even get to live out his life. Thats a shame.
I was witness to a senseless murder just like it. Maybe more people need to see things like this or to see it with their own eyes to get the friggin picture in their heads how disgusting killing someone else can be and how wrong it is for all parties involved.

Pie

posted on Jun, 24 2006 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rhesus Negative
This video does not show a murder. The man in the white shirt is Andrew Griffiths and the video shows him having his jaw shattered and receiving four stab wounds but he did not die and even though he still experiences a lot of physical (and psychological I imagine) pain he was able to give evidence in court against these animals.

You are right. This Dutch video has been edited, you can see the Gap where he was chasing Daniel Pollen and then it cuts to them making an escape in the car. On the British version I clearly remember them chasing him about for a bit longer, and stabbing him, before they made their escape.

top topics

join