It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Remote Viewing from a Dream state

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2006 @ 10:07 AM
link   
...I am interested in the idea of Remote Viewing from dreams.

...Is this possible, is it a valid application of RV...

I have a reason for asking....

posted on Jul, 11 2007 @ 12:38 PM
link   
It is possible to be able to remote view from a dream state and is similar to what psychics do,since there's a whole bunch in my family.They told me about my future and even what secrets I have held from them, it's unbelievable to most people but it is possible.My own mom could see what people have done or what they'll do in the future with a simple photo of the person.Your not gonna believe this but she confirmed that there were secret bases on the moon very vividly , and has confirmed that S-4 exists at Area 51 and had seen "crystal clear" what Bob had seen at the time of his work there,but I won't describe nothing else in fear of being called out as a scam.The funny thing was that she had described and had drawn the exact badge he had and the inside of the saucer without seeing none of the stuff on the web.She did'nt even know who Bob was and she described all the stuff to me with such accuracy that I was shocked, with just a picture of Bob Lazar's face, I'll post other stuff later.

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 06:35 PM
link   
...Interesting, steve-o that you talk about possible secret
government craft and E.T. vehicles...

I viewed a spacecraft/plane of another government...
The same that will be host to the 2008 Olympic games...

It was "squattish", white and blue, and truly looked like a hybrid of a small rocket and a plane...Somehow , I got the inpression that it was built/designed withh the help of some "private' interprise...

Searching the internet, I see that they have long had plans for an
orbital type space plane...

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 06:35 PM
link   
...Interesting, steve-o that you talk about possible secret
government craft and E.T. vehicles...

I viewed a spacecraft/plane of another government...
The same that will be host to the 2008 Olympic games...

It was "squattish", white and blue, and truly looked like a hybrid of a small rocket and a plane...Somehow , I got the inpression that it was built/designed withh the help of some "private' interprise...

[edit on 12-7-2007 by cosmokatt7]

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by cosmokatt7

That was pretty amazing as well cosmokatt7 , the only thing is that the external link didn't work so I couldn't see what you were talking about.Another thing my mom had told me in one of her visions was that there in fact is a base around antartica that she hed described to me in detail , it's more secret than Area 51 was in the late 80's, anyway I'll post again later on after I draw for a few hours.

top topics

join