It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is it about terrorists in Florida and Larry Silverstein?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2006 @ 08:32 AM
link   
Question about this terrorist sting in Florida

Has anyone asked why it seems these terrorists seem to come from Florida. The so called 911 terrorists trained there as well. Who is the governor in Florida and why does this keep happening?

Why do the so called terrorists seem to gravitate to properties owned by Larry Silverstein?

WTC:
www.answers.com...

Sears Tower/MetLife
www.realestatejournal.com...

posted on Jun, 24 2006 @ 11:59 AM
link   

original quote by:magnito_student
Who is the governor in Florida and why does this keep happening?

the Gov of Florida is Jeb Bush. I dont really know that much about Jeb. For the last three years that I have been living in Florida; I have seen Jeb to be a bit more level headed than his brother(some of the time, anyway). And while Ill not count out the possibility of anything; I do not think that Jeb is complicit at this time. Maybe a deeper look into Jeb Bush is in order. If not, just to learn alittle more about my good ole Gov. of Florida.

original quote by:magnito_student
Why do the so called terrorists seem to gravitate to properties owned by Larry Silverstein?

There are some who believe Mr. Silverstein to be complicit in the whole 911 conspiracy. Personally, the jury is still out for me.Although, there's just something about the "pull it" line that gets me, but thats another debate.

of course the story you refer was: Sears Tower terror plot. and Reuters story here.

I am not sure if there is or is not a connection with Jeb(Florida) and the Terrorists. But just from a climate perspective it would be more condusive for training in a place that is almost perpetually summer.

I am definately a bit more skeptical of Mr. Silverstein.
your Sears Tower article was from 2004. The terror plot story is of course from this week in 2006. The difference of time between his purchase and the plot being foiled is 2 years. Maybe a closer look into the current financial outlook for the Sears Tower is in order. Also, Look into Insurance policy updates from silverstein; in regards to the Sears Tower. But if you look at the types of buildings that the silverstein group buys; youll notice that alot of his properties are "high risk" targets to terrorism. The question being this: Why does he continue to purchase these high risk buildings? Is the money worth the risk? Does he even see these properties as high risk? Especially after 911. Or is he counting on these buildings being high risk as to capitalize on the destruction of them? Or, even more sinister would, of course, be his full complicity.

posted on Jun, 24 2006 @ 05:34 PM
link   
I think that the big thing that the WTC and Sears Tower have in common and that makes them targets is that they are landmarks, and that they are large buildings, not that they are owned by any particular person. I very much doubt that the people arrested in Miami even know who Larry Silverstein is.

posted on Jun, 24 2006 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by magnito_student
Question about this terrorist sting in Florida

Cause Silverstein pulled off the most elaborate insurance fraud of all time. I bet the next structure that "so called terrorists" demolis.... opps i mean blow up will be an asbestos ridden, massively over insured and full of papers on Enron

What scares me more then PEOPLE actually believing this dripple is the govenment and CO got away with it

posted on Jun, 24 2006 @ 08:55 PM
link   
After living here in south Florida for a year, I've gotten used to seeing 100's of people everyday from all over the world. Walk down any beach and you'll hear 20 different launguages from people of all ages.

It's easy to get into the country here and mingle into the crowd as tourism is the norm. No suprise then that terrorist groups would consider this area.

new topics

top topics

join