It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Tell me why Muslims hate you'

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2006 @ 05:21 AM
link   
Ayman al-Zawahiri has issued a video proclaiming his sadness for the loss of Abu Musab al-Zarqawi. In the video he calls al-Zarqawi a hero, a martyr, and goes on to say that vengeance will be had. In typical fashion he makes scathing remarks against President Bush, and rants that the President is hiding behind his lies and the President is the true catastrophe that we in the West are facing. This is the second videotaped message this week, the first being a rant to the people of Afghanistan.

edition.cnn.com
Osama bin Laden's top lieutenant, Ayman al-Zawahiri, says in a videotape aired Friday that he grieves over the death of al Qaeda in Iraq leader Abu Musab al-Zarqawi. The video was aired on the Arabic-language station Al-Jazeera. CNN could not independently confirm the authenticity of the tape. In the tape, al-Zawahiri is wearing a black turban, a sign of mourning, and he speaks from in front of a red backdrop featuring a picture of a smiling al-Zarqawi.

"May God rest his soul and allow him to reside in his vast heavens, and make his martyrdom a light for the allies of God and fire and destruction for the enemies of God, the crusaders and their treacherous agents and the charlatans who deal in religion," al-Zawahiri says. "There isn't a single person who'll be killed that we won't get vengeance for, God willing."

'Tell me why Muslims hate you'
"Tell me how your drunkard and runaway soldiers get killed; tell me how many of you were killed in reality and how much did your economy really lose and how the morale of your soldiers is down. And not only that, but tell me why Muslims hate you so much, and also why you are hated so much by your innocent victims all over the world," he says.

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

The second video in a week? This is high traffic! He makes some interesting points however about Bush. I wonder what he might know that we dont? Would it not be interesting to have him on ATS for an hour and let him answer some questions? What would you ask?

Related AboveTopSecret.com Discussion Threads:
(submission) Al Qaeda deputy hunted in Afghanistan

[edit on 27-6-2006 by UM_Gazz]

new topics

join