It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bringing Yourself into Multiply Realities

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2006 @ 03:56 AM
link   
I'm not sure where to place this, so I thought here "paranormal" was the best idea..

Multiply Realities. Quantum Physics tells us there are multiply realities.

Like John Titors explanation with the grandfather paradox...

"Grandfather paradox Suppose you could go back in time, lets say several decades and found your grandfather when he was two years old. In his house you could grab a knife and stab him to death. He doesn't get the chance to have children with your grandmother. Therefore either your mother or father doesn't get born. Your parents can't give birth to you because one of them don't exist. You could never have been born and don't even exist. But could your grandfather have been killed by someone who doesn't exist? He must have lived through his childhood. This would allow you to exist if this is the case. Seemingly you can go back in time to commit the murder if you are born but then you would never have been born. And so on and so on. This situation is not consistent with itself. It doesn't make sense and can't possibly happen.
Solutions: [...]
2, A parallel universe might be created when you seem to change the past. Imagine if time itself was just like a tree. The different branches show different ways events could have happened. Every time we decide to do or not to do something time splits. Even if we are not aware we decided something it have affects. Quantum physics reveals a many worlds theory like this. Conclusion Since this parallel universe is not really your past (despite it's first appearance) anything you do there does not affect you. You can prevent a version of yourself from being born because you are not really related to anyone there. They just look very like your family and friends. You are not home! You may be somewhere that looks like the place you live but a different universe in quantum physics is a completely different reality.))
By the way, #2 is the correct answer and the basics for time travel start at CERN in about a year and end in 2034 with the first "time machine" built by GE. Too bad we can't post pictures or I'de show it to you."

Now along the multiply realities thing... because it could be said that you've died in numerous way in multiply realities.. could it also be said that you left those realities to live in a better one? without knowing it?

Instead of leaving your spirit/soul in places where harm comes to you; because we know where-ever "we" are ("we" being our conciousness/ego) is the reality we are in.... why not have faith or believe that you will always be taken to a positive place when negative things happen, instead of allowing the negative things to over-take our "selves"

I don't know a good way of explaining this theory...

But say,
You're really tired.
You're driving.
You pass out for seconds, but it's enough time to drift into the opposite lane in the path of a transport truck.
You awake in time. You swerve. You live.
[In this example, you brang yourself into a reality where you remained in your flesh, where you lived.]

But say,
You're really tired.
You're driving.
You pass out for seconds, but it's enough time to drift into the opposite lane in the path of a transport truck.
But you're seconds too late, the transport catches the front left side of your car and sends you flipping and rolling to your death.
[In this example, you were asleep mentally, physically and perhaps ?spiritually? so now you move on to a reality of your present beliefs after the accident]

Does this help the theory at all? any get what I'm thinking?

posted on Jun, 24 2006 @ 04:49 AM
link   
read the montauk series of books. you may find them interesting. i understand where you're going. interesting.

posted on Jun, 24 2006 @ 01:48 PM
link   
In Robert Monroe's first book, years ago, he detailed numerous of his Out of Body experiences and amongst these was one where he found himself to be in a world quite similar to this, but with several differences.

In one, he had a family --- but not the family he had in this, his 'real' life. He had a car -- but not exactly the sort of car we have in this our 'real' world. He recounted how, in his Out of Body experience, he kissed his 'other' wife and children goodbye, before getting into his 'other' car and driving through the 'other' landscape, to work.

In the 'other' reality, the cars were different in a number of respects to the cars we have here. The landscape was different: from memory, I think the colours of the sky and land may have been different. Everything in the 'other' world was recognisable: in other words, if we were to suddenly find ourselves there, we'd be able to negotiate our way around; the differences weren't major.

Monroe said he didn't feel out of place in his 'other' world: it seemed to him (while he was there) that he 'fitted'; belonged there; had been there quite some time. As far as I can recall, when he was living this 'other' life, Monroe was oblivious to any other reality: was unaware of his 'real' life here in our dimension.

Monroe's book was a revelation to me at the time: it suggested alternate realities as a viable proposition: implied it was possible we may all exist in several dimensions at once, despite our usual unawareness of such. I found this to be reassuring and it provided a possible explanation for puzzling little oddities within my own life.

Monroe of course, went on to found the Monroe Institute and it later emerged that he'd worked with and for the US intelligence services, etc. His later books were 'far out', literally, and I couldn't connect much at all. But his first book remains a very interesting read: possibly written while he still had control of the content.

Now, this may not happen with everyone, but it does to some people I know as it does to me, namely: every now and then, out of the blue and for a mere snatch of time, I am somewhere else; some place or situation that has absolutely NO connection with this my current life. For example, every now and then I will 'see' part of a house that I've never seen in this life. I see it from the outside, with the sun shining on the glass and the tangled garden going right up to the windows. And I also see it from the inside, looking out of that same bank of windows at the same garden. I know the 'feel' of that house; the atmosphere as well as the furnishings, the view, etc. I LIKE the atmosphere; it feels as if it's MY room, my place. Then it's gone. Leaving me wondering what on earth that was all about.

There are five or six different houses that I 'see' in that way, very briefly. It's been going on for many years now. And when I see them for those few seconds, it's as if I'm really there. The atmosphere is different in each one, but each feels like 'mine'. One of them carries with it a very depressing feeling, despite the fact it's always in full sun. I only see the back of the place and it's in a state of disrepair.

In two of these repeated flash-visions, I see women, both different, who I suppose could be 'me' in different lives. The houses and locations of the two women are very different, but --- and I don't know how or why this happens -- they are very familiar to me. The feeling in each is one of: " ahhhh -- I'm home. God it feels good to be back ". Yes, it's strange to actually put it into words. In another of the flash visions, I see a very clinical laboratory or hospital setting and it's in Europe: Germany is my guess. And once again, I feel instantly as if 'this' is where I'm supposed to be; 'this' is where I belong. And it's a lovely feeling, to be 'there' for a split second. Then it's all gone and I'm back here in my 'real' life; left with a momentary pang of regret that I'm here and not 'there'. Then I shrug it off and get on with whatever I'm doing.

On occasion too, I see and hear ordinary people (strangers) going on with what seem like ordinary lives. It's only for a split second. The people I 'see' might be talking on a balcony or at a bus-stop or arguing in a kitchen -- whatever. Then a second later, it's all gone and I'm 'back to earth'.

I'm very ordinary myself. Not schizophrenic or epileptic. Not on any form (and never have been) of medication. Lead a normal and busy lifestyle. I've learned that others occasionally experience the same thing and like me, they're left wondering and bemused and often feel a momentary pang of 'homesickness' for the places they've 'seen' (or 'revisited')

What can this mean? Well, it may be living proof that we are all 'connected', as we've been told many times. Or it may mean we are all living multiple lives simultaneously, despite our being mostly unaware of it. Or (as my grandfather apparently speculated years ago) it may be that we are not actually 'living' any lives at all, but instead are simply observing lives being lived, with varying degrees of involvement.

I believe sleep and 'dreams' should be taken into account also. These are things that are taken for granted and for which science has many explanations and theories. The fact is however, quite a lot goes on when we're 'just ordinarily' sleeping and dreaming. We see the future quite often (and probably far more often than is generally realised) when we're 'just dreaming'. Many of us go to the SAME place and interact with the SAME people, time after time, when we're 'just dreaming' and often 'return' with feelings of homesickness for the place we've been. If it weren't for the fact we've been told we've been 'just dreaming' we'd believe we'd been to a REAL place, because the feeling is identical to that of 'real life '. It's reasonable to suspect that perhaps we DO have OTHER 'real lives' in addition to the one we believe we're living right now.

Which leads to the speculation that the 'life' we are leading right here and now MAY BE 'just a dream' we're having while we're asleep in some OTHER life, in some other dimension.

I suspect most of us actually work very hard at ignoring a lot of what goes on inside our heads.

posted on Jun, 24 2006 @ 11:29 PM
link   
I have never really thought like that until some time ago when something just clicked in my head.
I realized the paths of all actions big/small.
How they are intertwinned & juxtaposed with the future.
mutiple realities existing layered upon one another in endless arrays.
If A happens then it leads to B.
B can lead to C/D
from C/ D we can cover all possibitlities.
Weither you live/ die has no meaning.
For their exists realities in fron of us where you keep living.
WE ARE CONSTANTLY SHIFTING THROUGH THESE !!!!!!!
recognize it, this is where I believe Deja vu comes from. We have been in reality A before during a event in reality B that our subconcious recognizes. That may be hard to follow--sorry--.
To me it all depends on vibrations. We enter these multiple branches when we vibrate at certain frequencies, because our vibrations influence our behaivor (ex. would be the decisions we make & our moods.)
I wish I could explain this better.

top topics

join