It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Behold a White Horse

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2006 @ 10:33 PM
link   
the Holy Matrix of Grace www.thefreedictionary.com... we all are in Her Womb and the Womb also is all of Creation...........

Don't be afraid of getting to 'know' her/yourself the 'little mary' in us all... as Maria becomes more 'intimate' with us/you...

Thrill and 'delight' www.thefreedictionary.com... in Grace as She/He comes deeper into your Consciousness www.thefreedictionary.com...

Lolove n luck etc... Ave Maria ! Riding the 'White Horse'... Infinity

[ Mary/Grace is ever-virgin in one sense that her 'focus' remains fixed on GOD-Almighty as She flows through Creation in/as Grace, a Name/Tittle she shares in with Jesus/Grace ]

posted on Sep, 1 2006 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by yeahright
So whatever happened to the White Horse? You know, from the original post?

I mean, carry on and all. I was just curious.

That's funny!!!

For a minute I thought you meant me, since I've been AWOL...

But I'm not dead! The beatings haven't killed me yet!

(and you know what they say: what doesn't kill ya only makes you stronger!)

posted on Sep, 1 2006 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by saint4God
why Joseph would not have stayed with Mary if he wasn't angelically ordered to:

"Don't marry a divorced woman or any other woman who has already had sex..." - Leviticus 21:14b

Read the whole chapter, Saint4God...

And he that is the high priest among his brethren, upon whose head the anointing oil was poured, and that is consecrated to put on the garments, shall not uncover his head, nor rend his clothes;
Neither shall he go in to any dead body, nor defile himself for his father, or for his mother; Neither shall he go out of the sanctuary, nor profane the sanctuary of his God; for the crown of the anointing oil of his God is upon him: I am the LORD.
And he shall take a wife in her virginity.
A widow, or a divorced woman, or profane, or an harlot, these shall he not take: but he shall take a virgin of his own people to wife.
Neither shall he profane his seed among his people: for I the LORD do sanctify him.
Leviticus 21:10-15

It's talking about who priests of the Levitical order can marry (you know, those descended from Aaron, Moses' brother?)...

Joseph was not a Levitical Priest....Zechariah was....but Joseph was a carpenter, remember???

posted on Sep, 1 2006 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by saint4God
Sorry, didn't mean Daniel, I meant Isaiah. Thanks for the heads up, it made me look it up again:

Isaiah 7:14

"Therefore the Lord himself will give you a sign: The virgin will be with child and will give birth to a son, and will call him Immanuel."

Isaiah 7:14 Therefore the Lord himself shall give you a sign; Behold, a virgin shall conceive, and bear a son, and shall call his name Immanuel.

'virgin' = 'almah'

From BDB:
H5959
almâh
BDB Definition:
1) virgin, young woman
1a) of marriageable age
1b) maid or newly married
Part of Speech: noun feminine

Other verses in which the word 'almah' is written (those with the star are the ones translated as 'virgin' although in the context, there is no mention of innocence of sexual relations being a qualifying factor):
* Genesis 24:43;
Exodus 2:8 ('maid' speaking of Miriam, Moses's older sister);
Psalms 68:25 ('damsels');
Proverbs 30:19 (the way of a man with a 'maid');
Song of Solomon * 1:3 and * 6:8

Most often, the word bethulah is translated as 'virgin.'

From BDB:
H1330
bethûlâh
BDB Definition:
1) virgin
Part of Speech: noun feminine
A Related Word by BDB/Strong’s Number: passive participle of an unused root meaning to separate

There are too many instances to list on this post, but oftentimes, the word is qualified as being a literal virgin (as we consider being absent of experience of sexual relations). Here are a couple of examples, including three from Isaiah (which means that he probably meant two different things, considering he used two different words!)

Genesis 24:16 And the damsel was very fair to look upon, a virgin, neither had any man known her: and she went down to the well, and filled her pitcher, and came up.

Isaiah 37:22 This is the word which the LORD hath spoken concerning him; The virgin, the daughter of Zion, hath despised thee, and laughed thee to scorn; the daughter of Jerusalem hath shaken her head at thee.

Isaiah 23:12 And he said, Thou shalt no more rejoice, O thou oppressed virgin, daughter of Zidon: arise, pass over to Chittim; there also shalt thou have no rest.

Isaiah 62:4-5 Thou shalt no more be termed Forsaken; neither shall thy land any more be termed Desolate: but thou shalt be called Hephzibah, and thy land Beulah: for the LORD delighteth in thee, and thy land shall be married. For as a young man marrieth a virgin, so shall thy sons marry thee: and as the bridegroom rejoiceth over the bride, so shall thy God rejoice over thee.

Furthermore, if you read Deuteronomy chapter 22, you might begin to understand what a jeopardizing position God would have been putting both Mary and Joseph in, if He had caused a virgin to be with child...under Jewish law it would have been a very bad thing. Worthy of capital punishment for Mary.
So either God would have been causing Mary's innocent death or causing Joseph to lie...if God didn't make even His own people with the seeds of human men and women, then why would He have made Sarah bear a child at the age of 99 years old?

#1 God doesn't break the law...either His own or the law of Moses...

#2 God works through the seed of the human being...

He plants His incorruptible seed in the seed of corruption. Read Romans chapter 15.

ALSO:

Acts 2:29-32
Men and brethren, let me freely speak unto you of the patriarch David, that he is both dead and buried, and his sepulchre is with us unto this day. Therefore being a prophet, and knowing that God had sworn with an oath to him, that of the fruit of his loins, according to the flesh, he would raise up Christ to sit on his throne; He seeing this before spake of the resurrection of Christ, that his soul was not left in hell, neither his flesh did see corruption. This Jesus hath God raised up, whereof we all are witnesses.

According to the flesh??....hmmmm....

Mary's bloodline was tainted with the curse of Jeconiah...legally God would have been breaking His oath regarding that curse if He hadn't of provided a paternal lineage of David for Yehoshua. Adopted fathers DO NOT pass down royal lineage in the case of the Throne of Israel.

Yehoshua was adopted by the Father God, not his father Joseph....through the spirit, not the flesh.

But he was man, of flesh, blood, and bone...just like the rest of us. He started out corruptible but ended up incorruptible. Basic spiritual knowledge; according to the mysteries of the Spirit, that is...

posted on Sep, 1 2006 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by queenannie38

Acts 2:29-32
Men and brethren, let me freely speak unto you of the patriarch David, that he is both dead and buried, and his sepulchre is with us unto this day. Therefore being a prophet, and knowing that God had sworn with an oath to him, that of the fruit of his loins, according to the flesh, he would raise up Christ to sit on his throne; He seeing this before spake of the resurrection of Christ, that his soul was not left in hell, neither his flesh did see corruption. This Jesus hath God raised up, whereof we all are witnesses.

Adopted fathers DO NOT pass down royal lineage in the case of the Throne of Israel.

Yehoshua was adopted by the Father God, not his father Joseph....through the spirit, not the flesh.

But he was man, of flesh, blood, and bone...just like the rest of us. He started out corruptible but ended up incorruptible. Basic spiritual knowledge; according to the mysteries of the Spirit, that is...

Alway twisting the truth. Jesus was not adopted by God he is God and the word made flesh.

Jesus was not corruptible, He was born of a virgin his Father being God himself. The corruption of mankind was not passed throught his lineage AND YOU KNOW IT.

posted on Sep, 2 2006 @ 01:37 AM
link   
from her 'mission'/awol...

by queenannie38

This is not correct in my view... any Jesuit, worthy of the tittle SJ could give you the answer to 'true/Man 'true/God nature of dear Jesus, the Son-of-GOD who came in the-Virgin-Marys Flesh...

by Sun Matrix
Alway twisting the truth. Jesus was not adopted by God he is God and the word made flesh.

Jesus was not corruptible, He was born of a virgin his Father being God himself. The corruption of mankind was not passed throught his lineage AND YOU KNOW IT.

This is the right thinking in my view...

The Law was nailed to the Cross...

JC, is said to have said that all of them before Him were thieves and murders...

Paulie, said that satan/sin came with the Law...

For one who says they know the Pharisees and 'their' rule-book are the 'seed-of-satan'... why are you so trapped in the OT mind-control 'program' of satan/sin ?

Ohh well, Lolove n luck etc... Ave Maria !

posted on Sep, 2 2006 @ 05:10 AM
link   
GJ, by Annies quote, Jesus flesh had to be born imperfect and become perfect otherwise he would not be a perfect sacrifice. If he were born perfect in the flesh, then he would not be born like us and thus "overqualified" for the job.

What she says is that he became perfect by the spirit at the time when he was baptised by John the Baptist. At that time, his flesh became perfect through the Holy Spirit, not because of his actions but by the spirit of God.

So what Annie says is correct. He was born corruptible like us, but became incorruptible by the spirit at the time when it decended upon him.

It is not the flesh that saved hisself nor everyone else, but the spirit. It is also by this same spirit that we are saved, not by his flesh on the cross. All salvation comes by God through the spirit, and not in the persona of Jesus body. The body only saves the body.

The spirit saves the soul, which gives life to the body.

posted on Sep, 2 2006 @ 05:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by georgejohn
This is the right thinking in my view...

The Law was nailed to the Cross...

And rightly so GJ. I am positive you have read the book of Daniel. It describes in one of King Neb's dreams and interpretation of the Kingdoms on earth before they all shatter. The final Kingdom is the kingdom of iron mixed with clay represented by a statues feet. This is an analogy of Jesus on the cross.

Because the Sabbath drew near, the so-called Jews needed to have the dead bodies of the accused taken down from the crosses and put away before sundown. The soldiers did this by breaking the legs of the condemned so that they would hang from their arms and excelerate the process of asphyxiation. They broke the two thieves legs and got to Jesus and noticed he already died, so no bone breaking was necessary.

In Daniel, the feet are shattered to collapse the body and is done by a rock cut out without hands, meaning a rock that is natural or not tampered with by man. It means the final blow to mankind comes not by the statues own doing, but by a supernatural force. The same applied to Jesus death. He died not on his own accord by the will of God and not at the hands of men. We think that armageddon brings us death because we think that someone is coming to break the iron and clay feet to collapse the body that is still nailed to the cross. In fact, the body died before this was necessary and they only have to gaze on the one they pierced to check for his pulse. He lives in us.

GJ, don't get crossed on discrepencies in what you believe, because that is the downfall of everyone.

[edit on 2-9-2006 by ben91069]

posted on Sep, 2 2006 @ 05:52 AM
link   
JC said... no man takes [or could] His Life and that He lays it down and will take it back up etc....

JC [JESUS] IS GOD INCARNATE playing Himself as the Son/Man to teach and offer His Perfect Body for our f-uped bodies...

Our Creator/GOD took/made a Male Body for Him to be our Daddy/Father and gave the Mother/Mom role to Mary... that is why poor Lucifer 'fell' ...Lucifer [being both male/female as angels are and we will be/are 2] as a 'jealous lover' was jealous of Mary getting the 'ROLE' or the Great Motherhood of GOD [which she totaly shares with us all] but at Calvary 'old louie' understood and the 'female' [Laura fell the right way] in Love with the Female in Mary and more...

By now, you do know that, I'm fond of bringing 'good humor' into the Great Show that the Marvelous Playwright JC [Jesus] is trying to put on..,

His Sense of Humor is out of this World !

On another hand, Jesus in tears, is saying, come-on Guys, get into the Ressurection, get into your multi-dimensional selfs with Mom to guide and watch over as Moms love to do [shes done a-lot of it already when she was in the flesh, so to speak]..its a multi-dimensional trip... and with Her, nobody gets hurt... I put into you all, access codes to all-worlds and with Her/her you can use 'em' to-get-her.... thrill Me, with the 'scenes', that you can write into the 'show' [john 10:34] and forgive all of creation and let My wayward sons and daughters and Beings from the Angelic dimensions and all other
Species come 'home' for the wedding Feast [remember the story of the fn wayward son ?]

Well, will water the Horse here 4 now ! Lolove n luck n good emotions/passion/humor/health/etc... ave maria !

[ Ben ur a wild dude/creature, lol, home boy]

[n we sure will not be 'borgs' ... lol, was it 4 ]

[pardon my grammar n spelling etc... as dear Ben says I talk in tongues]lol

[edit on 2-9-2006 by georgejohn]

[ ohh it was Dbrandt ]

Then instead of becoming a "borg" who can't think for himself. We will be sinless and be like God in various aspects, but we will still retain individuality and a personality and will live forever with God.

[edit on 2-9-2006 by georgejohn]

posted on Sep, 2 2006 @ 06:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by georgejohn
JC said... no man takes [or could] His Life and that He lays it down and will take it back up etc....

JC [JESUS] IS GOD INCARNATE playing Himself as the Son/Man to teach and offer His Perfect Body for our f-uped bodies...

The only thing I have to say to you for now GJ is that it is in fact a play/movie/story. It was written beforehand for the conviction of the masses who are all actors/actresses. JC plays the cameo of God. His body is not God, but he plays the part of God.

God is also the producer and director and writer. JC must follow the script and so do many others who know the story. The problem is that every story must have continuity with the backstory of the characters and the outcome of this one must be good or all the cast will be killed off before the screenplay is ever pitched to the producer.

posted on Sep, 2 2006 @ 06:56 AM
link   
we are pieces of His Body and Blood and when you get there to the real Madonna Mary and feed and feed Him at Her Breasts you will expand on what you say as her as Mary/Maria, brother Ben [ there also you will understand the 'dark' side which is the Light side also... in Her who is Immaculate ]

Mary is Immaculate and so is JESUS [ and us-all in Her in Him] [what a sense of humor dear JC has]...

Everything is His ! He gave Mary the Power to change the script and she is waiting for us all with our various access codes etc to do it with Her and Thrill His Majesty...

Forget the 'book of revelations' 'program', it's not a book of Prophecy but the revelation of the NWO/Illuminati controllers who wrote and have changed it around many times down through the years... Reveal-ations, realing their battle plans to those in the 'know' with their various 'priest-hoods'/phariseses groups and they are making it come to be as 'hollywood program...

Study the real history of the Illuminati/Freemasons/etc and you will then start to understand the false show...

Gee I forgot something that I had in mind that dear sis annie is always screaming about as she dives in like a Eagle at times... ohh GOD is EVERYTHING...

The Body n Blood of Jesus were always Perfect and worthy of adoration [n in us-all mates] worship and into Infinity

[ let it rest for now ]

Lolove n Mazel etc...Ave Maria/Jesus ! in us all with daddy Jose ben David

posted on Sep, 3 2006 @ 05:49 AM
link   
down the the trail of Love and Truth, growing in the Spirit...

[Healing may be a process, not an event. We break an arm in a second, it takes many months to heal. We break our capacity to love God and our fellowman, but we expect an instant cure. Anyone who has met the Spirit of the AntiChrist needs to learn how to love again. Love is an action word. One learns to hammer nails by hammering nails. One learns to type by typing. One learns to love by loving. The survivor who has been controlled by the Spirit of the AntiChrist may need to get a teacher of love, a “Loving teacher” so-to-speak.]/ex]

An ex-Programmer states that the Illuminati Mind-Control intentionally used verses from every book of the Bible. The Programmers also intentionally used everything Jesus said in one distorted way or another in the programming. A person can pick up a Bible with Jesus’ words in red, and get a quick idea of one area of the Bible which was heavily misused. The programmers love to reframe (twist) parables. Billy Graham, who is a Monarch handler, is very adept at weaving in programming language in with biblical messages. For instance, as this book was being finished, in his 1995 televised Christmas message, given in front of a fireplace with 13 candles lit behind him, he said, “Come home so I can give you a new heart.”

A little later he activated the Plowshares programming, and a little later he said, “from the cradle to the cross to the ground”, which is a phrase any deeper cult alter would have an entirely different meaning for than the person on the street. Readers, who read chapter 5, will remember what was written about Billy Graham. When Billy Graham was in Portland, his ministry somehow got the addresses and phone numbers to all the Monarch survivors in the area, who he invited to a personal meeting with him. While he had his mind-control survivors gathered, he talked to them and set off their programming with their personal codes. This was observed by several witnesses. His ministry also sends codes via their messages flashed across the bottom of the T.V. screen.
end external

Fire n Brimestone is a 'gift' of the Holy Spirit but can be very dangerous...
The 'bible' 'programs' are laid in there very deep but with Maria, one can get out and become free but one must 'focus' on her and Jesus with Love for all the 'family' ...

Lolove etc
mariaaaaa Riding into Infinity

posted on Sep, 3 2006 @ 08:41 PM
link   
the subject is/was the White Horse of Truth...

Even Peter and Paul it is said had disputes... also the Disciples...

People 'today' are trained to seek a 'drive-through' answer... give it in a couple of lines like the 30 to 90 second bites on TV...

The things we have been chatting about in this Thread take many, many hours of study and are the 'product' of many years of research and enlightenment by the Holy Spirit...and also the poor Human Condition...

Just as brother ben didn't understand me at first but came to understand my wild style [poor] of writing and with Love we chat...

So it is with dear Jesus/Mary... with the Love of the Holy Spirit one has to stay 'focused' and pick the Gems out of the stuff presented on this Thread or on other Sites/posts...

Lolearning n love n luck etc...

mariaaaaaaaaaaaaaa in JC, the Playwright ... Infinity

posted on Sep, 4 2006 @ 07:37 AM
link   

That time is come and Eve’s head will finally crush the serpent once and for all with her heel, but you’ll be amazed when you see how it all came about...

Darling, if you're going to quote Scripture, at least get it right.

It's 'The seed of woman shall crush the serpent's head.'

Mind you, the image of Eve using her head as a kind of rolling-pin to crush serpents with is quite engaging. Personally, I like picturing her doing this in the pre-fig-leaf phase of her life, though I know that isn't quite how it's told in Genesis.

posted on Sep, 4 2006 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Astyanax

That time is come and Eve’s head will finally crush the serpent once and for all with her heel, but you’ll be amazed when you see how it all came about...

Darling, if you're going to quote Scripture, at least get it right.

It's 'The seed of woman shall crush the serpent's head.'

Mind you, the image of Eve using her head as a kind of rolling-pin to crush serpents with is quite engaging. Personally, I like picturing her doing this in the pre-fig-leaf phase of her life, though I know that isn't quite how it's told in Genesis.

She did not quote scripture verbatim, but leaves it for your interpretation. You are both correct. The seed of the woman is man, which is also becomes the head of the woman. So in fact, the head of the woman is the heel of the man (her seed).

posted on Sep, 4 2006 @ 12:47 PM
link   
or 'divine' humor...

Heel www.thefreedictionary.com... [8]...

Cad www.thefreedictionary.com... ...

With Maria below/above/ontheright/left/behind/before...

As said before, why not use your 'codes' with Maria !

And break free of the 'babylonian harlot'...

Ever thought that 'humans' just might have been part of the 'satan' to the so-called 'fallen angels'...

The 'heavenly' condition that has been mentioned [in prior posts ] is within us-all and in our 'mist'...

We are 'multi-dimensional' creatures ... www.thefreedictionary.com...

Lolove n luck etc ... ave maria !
Infinity

posted on Sep, 4 2006 @ 08:54 PM
link   
God is the only one strong enough and wise enough to defeat satan, and it was done at the cross. Then one day satan will be forever imprisoned and never again have access to mankind or creation that we live in.

posted on Sep, 4 2006 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by ben91069
The seed of the woman is man, which is also becomes the head of the woman. So in fact, the head of the woman is the heel of the man (her seed)...

That sounds a bit sexist to me. But then, I'm not a Christian, just a Scripture-quoting devil, so what do I know?

posted on Sep, 5 2006 @ 03:20 AM
link   
have had a 'mother' if Mary didn't say yes ? Didn't dear Jesus move up His Schedule at Marys request at the wedding feast ! So God/Jesus can move up the Grand Wedding if we all get Maria with Her Power of the Blood of Jesus flowing in us...The World Ended at Calvary... His Majesty, wants to flow in us all in Maria as the Groom sets all of Creation Free...

Lolove n luck n good emotions/passion/humor/health/etc... Ave Maria !
Infinity

posted on Sep, 5 2006 @ 03:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Astyanax

Originally posted by ben91069
The seed of the woman is man, which is also becomes the head of the woman. So in fact, the head of the woman is the heel of the man (her seed)...

That sounds a bit sexist to me. But then, I'm not a Christian, just a Scripture-quoting devil, so what do I know?

You know, I have learned the hard way that if you quote scripture it is a double edged sword - meaning it can wound the one using it or the one it was intended for. The remarks about man being the head of the woman are in the bible, but it isn't designed to be sexist but spiritual. For now, neither man or woman is really above one another because we all are the same in measure of sin. The meaning behind man over woman is spiritual in nature and if one thinks it is sexist, then I guess they can take that up with God; for he ordained the meaning behind this mystery.

For now, man comes from a woman. Soon, woman will come from a man. It is just as the story of Eve coming from Adam. The book of Genesis is the first book and the ending book. By God, woman will soon come from man by a supernatural means.

I cannot say anything more than this as my time is short online.

new topics

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join