It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Behold a White Horse

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2006 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by UnrealZA
I would appreciate your reply to my early question of how do you know Jesus is not God, did the Holy Spirit reveal this to you?

Yehoshua, the man, was the creation. Even as the Son of God, he was created.

Now, are we supposed to worship the Creator or the creation?

Christ was not made King of Kings until after He died!

God cannot die. Man dies. Yehoshua was a man, made the Son of God by God's will and no one else's. But until He died and was honored with name above all names, He was not God!

To worship the Jesus in the NT is to worship a man and is idolatry!

Honor Him, follow Him, believe Him, obey Him...but do not worship any but the Father, who is Pure Spirit and seeks those who would worship Him in Spirit and in Truth.

Spirit means no body.

Do not worship anything you can see, or that others have seen. This would include the man Yehoshua. If you worship Him as a Son of God, then you are worshipping an angel. If you worship God the Father for what He did in our midst, by raising up Yehoshua and seating Him in the highest position of Honor in the Heavenlies...in the throne of God....then you are blessed.

Do not be fooled into worshipping man's idea of God as presented in a human form.

That is idolatry.

Philippians 3:3
3~ For we are the circumcision, which worship God in the spirit, and rejoice in Christ Jesus, and have no confidence in the flesh.

posted on Aug, 22 2006 @ 08:10 PM
link   
John 1:[1] In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
[2] The same was in the beginning with God.
[3] All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.

Jesus is God is God and was God and is the creator.

posted on Aug, 22 2006 @ 08:24 PM
link   
ben

But what are we to do, sit by idly and let people claim that they are correct and everyone else is wrong, or just point out that this logic is flawed. This is as far as I can go with it. In fact if no one used any discernment then ATS/BTS would not have a purpose.

The key is to not become emotionally involved. Also, there is nothing wrong with judgment as long as that judgment is regarding the actions of the person and not the person or the doctrine and/or teachings of that person. I have read these posts by queenannie and you (and a host of others) and I am deeply concerned by the "lone ranger" mentality that ......."We have special revelation, who are you to question me and what I have been told directly by God?"

Ben, there MUST be a rule of what is True and what is false, if not anyone can claim anything and we then have no right to judge them to be in error. You, queenannie, myself and everyone who claims to be a Believer must have a higher authority that keeps them in check. This is why I stated earlier that one knows a line is crooked because they know what a straight one looks like. I know forgivness only because I also know sin.

If you claim something, a truth regarding God, how can we determine if what you claim is truthful and given by God if we have no standard to compare it to? Should not Scripture be that final court of appeals? If you make a claim do I just trust that you are infallible in that claim or should I also test it, discern if what you state is true? If you answer "Yes" then what do I use as a rule or guide to determine if what you claim is true?

In Scripture the people of God were told to TEST the prophets. If what they prophesy does not come to pass they are then false. Are not you, queenannie and also I, under that same scrutiny?

Here is an example.

but I do know she agrees with one thing that the Kingdom of Heaven stems from - all sins have been forgiven. Seek first the Kingdom and all things will be added.

If this is based on "revelation" alone then how can we come to trust it to be true? Do we just take queenannie's word for it?

If this is based on Scripture then we have a problem for no where does Scripture claim that all people are saved from sin and forgiven. Scripture never states that all people are predestined to be Believers.

Now what "IF" queenannie is wrong, horribly wrong. Would you not agree that she should be labeled a false witness and rebuked? I used to think that the "sons of God" in Gen. 6 were fallen angels who married earthly women, I even taught it as such but I was rebuked for this teaching and corrected of it by another brother in Christ. Even though he was a good friend he knew he had to be loyal to God more than being loyal to me as a friend and brother in Christ. In other words his love for me was greater than allowing me to continue in that false belief even if it hurt my feelings.

don't you think that God has the power to make truth both inclusive and exclusive?

No. If that be true then athiests are correct. How can they be correct, that there is no God, no metaphysical, nothing spiritual and yet also be incorrect?

If true then this means the Hindu is correct that there are over 2 million gods even though God states he alone is the ONLY God. 2 wrongs never make a right and in the same manner Truth, by its very nature, eliminates or excludes everything contradictory. Atheism is contradictory to Theism as is Hinduism.

but the truth of God says that with the truth of Love, all things are acceptable and therefore salvation extends to all regardless of their personal beliefs.

Your statement is very dangerous and far to inclusive. If you truly believe your claim then you have no right to lock up child molesters for their acts must be acceptable. If you wish to re-think your statement and place limits what, again, is your guide or ruler?

Thank you

posted on Aug, 22 2006 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by dbrandt
John 1:[1] In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
[3] All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.

Then He didn't die. Because God is the Living God and as such, can not die.

And if Yehoshua was God, then He didn't die and if He didn't die, couldn't be raised.

And the whole thing would be a lie.

Which it is not.

Christ didn't say: 'I so loved the world, that I came myself, so that whosoever believes....'

He said 'God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son...'

Does a Father beget Himself? Does a son sire Himself?

NO.

posted on Aug, 22 2006 @ 08:48 PM
link   

We've been through this before. Jesus is God. I've given the verses and shown it.

posted on Aug, 22 2006 @ 09:00 PM
link   
queenannie, thank you for your reply.

Yehoshua, the man, was the creation. Even as the Son of God, he was created.

Now, are we supposed to worship the Creator or the creation?

"IF" we base your claims on Scripture then you are incorrect and teaching an error that is severe, so severe that Paul states you are "accursed". I do not say that of you, Scripture does. Scripture declares that Jesus is God, come in the flesh. I shall give only a few of the many passages that confirm this.

John 1:1-4
In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

2 He was in the beginning with God.

3 All things came into being through Him, and apart from Him nothing came into being that has come into being.

4 In Him was life, and the life was the Light of men.
NASU

John 1:14
14 And the Word became flesh, and dwelt among us, and we saw His glory, glory as of the only begotten from the Father, full of grace and truth.
NASU

Where does Jesus rebuke Thomas for declaring that He was God?

John 20:28-29
28 Thomas answered and said to Him, "My Lord and my God!"

29 Jesus said to him, "Because you have seen Me, have you believed? Blessed are they who did not see, and yet believed."
NASU

Jesus claims that "before Abraham was, I AM" The same name given by the LORD to Moses in Exodus 3. The Jews who heard this new exactly what Jesus was claiming for they took stones up to kill Him for blasphemy.

John 8:58-59
58 Jesus said to them, "Truly, truly, I say to you, before Abraham was born, I am."

59 Therefore they picked up stones to throw at Him, but Jesus hid Himself and went out of the temple.
NASU

The apostles believed Jesus to be God. Read the beautiful words of Paul regarding this.

Titus 1:3-4
3 but at the proper time manifested, even His word, in the proclamation with which I was entrusted according to the commandment of God our Savior,

4 To Titus, my true child in a common faith: Grace and peace from God the Father and Christ Jesus our Savior.
NASU

Paul calls God "our Savior" and in the very next sentance he gives that same title to Jesus, "and Christ Jesus our Savior". It is possible that the world has 2 Saviors? Scripture does not allow this for it states clearly there is only one God who can save men.

Paul makes it even more clear here.

Titus 2:13

13 looking for the blessed hope and the appearing of the glory of our great God and Savior, Christ Jesus,
NASU

Jesus was never "created", only the flesh aspect of Him. He was with God the father before time, Scripture states that Jesus created all things.

Col 1:15-17
15 He is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of all creation.

16 For by Him all things were created, both in the heavens and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or dominions or rulers or authorities -- all things have been created through Him and for Him.

17 He is before all things, and in Him all things hold together.
NASU

queenannie you gave me Phillipians 3:3 as a passage that supports your claims. This must mean that you believe it to be true, If that be so what then shall we do with this passage, also from Phillipians?

Phil 2:5-11
5 Have this attitude in yourselves which was also in Christ Jesus,

6 who, although He existed in the form of God, did not regard equality with God a thing to be grasped,

7 but emptied Himself, taking the form of a bond-servant, and being made in the likeness of men.

8 Being found in appearance as a man, He humbled Himself by becoming obedient to the point of death, even death on a cross.

9 For this reason also, God highly exalted Him, and bestowed on Him the name which is above every name,

10 so that at the name of Jesus EVERY KNEE WILL BOW, of those who are in heaven and on earth and under the earth,

11 and that every tongue will confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.

You can't use Scripture only as it supports your belief, agree?

posted on Aug, 22 2006 @ 09:22 PM
link   
To continue...

queenannie, you may scoff at my reply but keep in mind that you use Scripture to defend your claims yet that is a road traveled both ways for it also contradicts your belief.

You claim to have special revelation from the Holy Spirit. How do you know it's called the Holy Spirit? Did He tell you that was His name or did you read it in Scripture?

If you come back and claim that only SOME of Scripture is true and correct, the rest is corrupted by men, I would assume then that only the passages you pick out to support your views are "valid", correct?

Getting back to your Phillipians 3 passage.....If we allow the CONTEXT of that passage to speak then we can see that you have misused it. It does not refer to trusting in the fleshly body of Christ but rather the ability for the flesh to save itself through its works and deeds. It matters not what a person accomplishes in their life that saves them but only the shed blood of Christ. Here is the fuller passage.

Phil 3:4-9
4 although I myself might have confidence even in the flesh. If anyone else has a mind to put confidence in the flesh, I far more:

5 circumcised the eighth day, of the nation of Israel, of the tribe of Benjamin, a Hebrew of Hebrews; as to the Law, a Pharisee;

6 as to zeal, a persecutor of the church; as to the righteousness which is in the Law, found blameless.

7 But whatever things were gain to me, those things I have counted as loss for the sake of Christ.

8 More than that, I count all things to be loss in view of the surpassing value of knowing Christ Jesus my Lord, for whom I have suffered the loss of all things, and count them but rubbish so that I may gain Christ,

9 and may be found in Him, not having a righteousness of my own derived from the Law, but that which is through faith in Christ, the righteousness which comes from God on the basis of faith,
NASU

You also claim that "God cannot die" yet Jesus SPIRIT never died, only the flesh aspect of Him died. God the Son (Jesus) took on flesh and gave up His glory as God to take on flesh. He humbled Himself and for awhile became lower than the angels.

Yes, God cannot die, but as He took on flesh He also took on, for a brief time, its limits. God in the Spirit never sleeps, He never tires. Jesus, God the Son, when He took on the limits of flesh got tired, had to sleep, eat and drink.

There is no contradiction

posted on Aug, 23 2006 @ 12:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by UnrealZA
The key is to not become emotionally involved. Also, there is nothing wrong with judgment as long as that judgment is regarding the actions of the person and not the person or the doctrine and/or teachings of that person. I have read these posts by queenannie and you (and a host of others) and I am deeply concerned by the "lone ranger" mentality that ......."We have special revelation, who are you to question me and what I have been told directly by God?"

Point duly taken, and honestly, I have been slowly getting away from that mentality.
Anyone can search my older posts and see some of the things I posted a year ago. I am realizing that what one believes regarding God is not a matter that should debated as who is right. My "Absolute Truth" thread appears to be like a crusade extolling what I believe but that is not what it was about. It's purpose was not to bring controversy but for like minds who share that belief to discuss common views. Of course people that opposed that would comment, and they at least deserve a response, even if it appears that I am saying "I am right", I am only voicing my beliefs. If someone want's to challenge them, I might do so for a short while, but deep within my heart, I know that faith cannot be proven to another but only revealed through God, so it becomes a waste of time for me to engage in a lengthy battle of who is right.

Ben, there MUST be a rule of what is True and what is false, if not anyone can claim anything and we then have no right to judge them to be in error. You, queenannie, myself and everyone who claims to be a Believer must have a higher authority that keeps them in check. This is why I stated earlier that one knows a line is crooked because they know what a straight one looks like. I know forgivness only because I also know sin.

If you have faith in God, then this produces Love. Love overcomes all sin and it makes the most disagreeable belief valid, because whatever we imagine can never be a thought outisde of the existence of God. My truth is just this, because without it no two ideas could ever agree on anything. If radical Islam believed in salvation through God, then they would accept the Jewish faith. This is just one example.
And to correct you, even a straight line is not truly straight. A straight line only exists in math and theory, not in the physical world. So when we judge the outside of something, no matter how opposed they might be, everything has some measure of imperfection so it is an impossible argument to reconcile "which is more perfect", when neither one is.

If you claim something, a truth regarding God, how can we determine if what you claim is truthful and given by God if we have no standard to compare it to? Should not Scripture be that final court of appeals? If you make a claim do I just trust that you are infallible in that claim or should I also test it, discern if what you state is true? If you answer "Yes" then what do I use as a rule or guide to determine if what you claim is true?

Testing truth cannot be discerned from the text of the Bible, because they are just words on a page. It is the hidden message behind them that convict one to the truth. Words taken literally can have different meanings. Quoting the bible can lead to truth, but it can also lead one astray, because it is quite obvious that many bible passages contradict themselves in their apparent meanings. The true messages are hidden before our eyes, and only God can reveal them. So, to answer your question in short, the only way to discern truth is with God, not through an understanding of what the words say literally in the Bible. Quoting the Bible cannot convince anyone of anything unless God reveals the message to them when hearing it. And hearing is believing in the truth without seeing it.

In Scripture the people of God were told to TEST the prophets. If what they prophesy does not come to pass they are then false. Are not you, queenannie and also I, under that same scrutiny?

Here is an example.

but I do know she agrees with one thing that the Kingdom of Heaven stems from - all sins have been forgiven. Seek first the Kingdom and all things will be added.

If this is based on "revelation" alone then how can we come to trust it to be true? Do we just take queenannie's word for it?

You can, but you would only come to believe or not to believe in that through God. God has a purpose for those who believe in the Kingdom and those who don't, and they compliment each other for glory of God to be revealed. In fact, more will not believe it than will, so it makes no difference to me. The purpose of prophecy is not to convince people of the truth now, but after it is fulfilled. The Kingdom hasn't been fulfilled yet, so it cannot be proven. So we come down to the purpose of prophecy beforehand as a testimony so that when it is fulfilled the people can test it then and remember that it was known beforehand as a witness to the power of God.

If this is based on Scripture then we have a problem for no where does Scripture claim that all people are saved from sin and forgiven. Scripture never states that all people are predestined to be Believers.

It does say that all people are forgiven. To be saved from sin is to believe in God's forgiveness, for if one does not believe in salvation, then one is doomed to be judged in sin. For now it is only in word to seperate the wheat from the chaff, but after the last day it will be shown in deed. You are correct that all are not destined, but this is only until the end of the age, when all will be shown and will believe. This is the meaning of the time when every knee shall bow before God.

Now what "IF" queenannie is wrong, horribly wrong. Would you not agree that she should be labeled a false witness and rebuked?

Yes, for this is destined to happen, by those who have division problems to solve.

I used to think that the "sons of God" in Gen. 6 were fallen angels who married earthly women, I even taught it as such but I was rebuked for this teaching and corrected of it by another brother in Christ. Even though he was a good friend he knew he had to be loyal to God more than being loyal to me as a friend and brother in Christ. In other words his love for me was greater than allowing me to continue in that false belief even if it hurt my feelings.

So you are saying that loving someone is judging what they believe? The absolute truth will let the chips fall where they may so it is hardly necessary to rebuke ones faith. Become all things to all people, not make all people become you.

posted on Aug, 23 2006 @ 12:11 AM
link   

don't you think that God has the power to make truth both inclusive and exclusive?

No. If that be true then athiests are correct. How can they be correct, that there is no God, no metaphysical, nothing spiritual and yet also be incorrect?

The Kingdom of Heaven contains a renewed earth, and if one desires to have no God, then that will be so, but it will soon become apparent to an athiest that their belief system is flawed. I am not saying this to convince an athiest, for their conviction is their own, but that it is my belief. All beliefs will come to know God, and every knee shall bow.

If true then this means the Hindu is correct that there are over 2 million gods even though God states he alone is the ONLY God. 2 wrongs never make a right and in the same manner Truth, by its very nature, eliminates or excludes everything contradictory. Atheism is contradictory to Theism as is Hinduism.

This is not incorrect, because God is one, but can infinitely divide hisself to be many and still be a whole. It is unmentionable to us because it defies all logic.

but the truth of God says that with the truth of Love, all things are acceptable and therefore salvation extends to all regardless of their personal beliefs.

Your statement is very dangerous and far to inclusive. If you truly believe your claim then you have no right to lock up child molesters for their acts must be acceptable. If you wish to re-think your statement and place limits what, again, is your guide or ruler?

I have considered all this beforehand, even those you have mentioned. It is only a man-made belief that the same God who made the sinner and saint rewards the good and condemns the bad, for when we are young we dress ourselves, but when we become aged, we rely on others to dress us and lead us around. I said this in this way to not offend anyone, but the previous sentence is a sign to you for your thoughts. If God shows you this, then you will discover exactly why none are condemned, if not, then U2U me for my email, for I feel this thread has already been highjacked to the point that it is getting off Annie's topic.

posted on Aug, 23 2006 @ 03:27 AM
link   

We've been through this before. Jesus is God. I've given the verses and shown it.

You haven't shown me anything except that you prefer your own ideas instead of what scripture states plainly enough.

posted on Aug, 23 2006 @ 06:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by queenannie38
You haven't shown me anything except that you prefer your own ideas instead of what scripture states plainly enough.

Not true, you'll have to go back and search posts and see that what I have said is true. You simply ignored the verses I posted.

posted on Aug, 23 2006 @ 08:57 AM
link   
No, dbrandt, I didn't ignore or disregard what you've posted on the matter; I have, however, searched it out thoroughly in scripture, without the preconceived attachment to any certain idea and found the truth. So don't think I'm in need of convincing in order to see you point of view. I'm already of the understanding that your point of view leads toward idolatry. So, don't press the issue with me, please. I know what my heart convicts me of and I'm fine with that. If you are fine with your understanding, then so be it. Just don't bring it up.

posted on Aug, 25 2006 @ 12:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by queenannie38

Not true, you'll have to go back and search posts and see that what I have said is true. You simply ignored the verses I posted.

She is known to twist the truth, right queenie.

posted on Aug, 25 2006 @ 03:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sun Matrix
She is known to twist the truth, right queenie.

What is truth Sun?

By the definition you apply, your name itself is twisting the truth. Which is it Sun? You judge by the outside, but you take a name connected by things that are revealed from the inside.

Just tell us Sun, are you capable of seeing God? For if you could see him in full you would be a fine judge, but you stand corrected - no one sees God in full on this day, not even I. For those who see God in full believe in him and then become like God.

I don't see anyone, including myself that is like God today. Who made you the judge of truth when you only see part of him? Are you saying that a part of something makes the whole? Explain why 1/3 = 1/1. This is what you are saying aren't you?

Sun do you really believe that your 1/3rd of the truth is the same as the other 2/3rds that make up the whole? Do you not understand that it takes 3 thirds to make the whole?

Are you going to - in the next sentence - say that even a retarded person could not know God, because his words do not fall into equilibrium with yours? Truth is not about words Sun. Truth lies within and until all is revealed, it will still be so. You only debate because you think your truth is the only truth, when in fact God brings people to him in an individual way that is private between the individual and him. You seem to think that if another did not go through your life and was not told the truth in your personal way, then it cannot be true. By your logic, which I do not use, I could actually reference all your material and easily claim you're a liar - but I know better, for the only way to do that is to judge your words and not your spirit.

When are you going to see the light that truth is not manifested outwardly in the world, but only inwardly? You seem to think the Kingdom has come already when everything is revealed, when everything is not revealed yet, but you still think the light is uniform. Realize you are still living in the umbrella of the rainbow and cannot see all the colors combined into white light.

posted on Aug, 25 2006 @ 06:11 PM
link   

What is truth Sun?

Joh 17:17 Sanctify them through thy truth: thy word is truth.

2Co 4:2 But have renounced the hidden things of dishonesty, not walking in craftiness, nor handling the word of God deceitfully; but by manifestation of the truth commending ourselves to every man's conscience in the sight of God.

2Ti 2:15 Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.

This should cover it. I like the part about walking in craftiness and handling the word of God deceitfully. That pretty much sums if up.

You listen to a different god than I. Yours is the serpent, the loser, the weak, the defeated foe, the liar, the deceiver. And so you have been.

posted on Aug, 25 2006 @ 06:45 PM
link   
as we ride the White Horse with the Fetal King/God Jesus in the most Holy Womb of the Great Mother-of-GOD...Mary Immaculate !

Riding also with the Infant King/God Jesus on Her Breast [there is one empty-one for the wise] [in Times Square]

Lolove n Mazel etc !...Ave Maria !...Later to the 'babylonian harlot' and her 'chumps/bible/sluts/bullies/idiots/gluttons etc'

Riding with the son-of-David, Joseph, the-king-of-love ! [on-a-donkey]

The 'Word-of-God' can be found in Mad Magazine, if GOD wants it to be found there.........
..... Infinity

posted on Aug, 25 2006 @ 11:14 PM
link   

You listen to a different god than I. Yours is the serpent, the loser, the weak, the defeated foe, the liar, the deceiver. And so you have been.

Knocking anothers faith again I see, as if you know anything about my beliefs. You are right about one thing, my God is different than yours in that he has the power to actually save people. Your God tells you that it isn't so, because that is what you believe. How can the Kingdom exist without a population? With all the judgment present in your Kingdom of Heaven, it will be a desolate house. Of course you will still be there right, but no one else. Do you not remember the covenant of the rainbow? That God will not destroy the world again? Suppose you were God - would you not be breaking that covenant because you would surely strike down all who oppose your beliefs. Therefore whose father actually is the deciever, the one who professes salvation or the one who does not? How is your faith different than any other which places conditions on salvation? Love is "unconditional". The first time you condemn another persons faith, you are denying them salvation and placing conditions on the same. You have denied love and made a mockery of God.

posted on Aug, 26 2006 @ 12:18 AM
link   
Originally posted by ben91069

Knocking anothers faith again I see, as if you know anything about my beliefs.

Deception and accusations. That covers it.

Do you not remember the covenant of the rainbow? That God will not destroy the world again?

Twisting the truth again I see. The covenant is that he would not destroy the world with a flood again. God has already told us that he will destroy your savior and his world with fire.

Therefore whose father actually is the deciever, the one who professes salvation or the one who does not?

The serpent.

How is your faith different than any other which places conditions on salvation? Love is "unconditional".

There are conditions on salvation. Without Jesus the Lord and Messiah there is no salvation. But the gift is free to those who know and accept the truth.

The first time you condemn another persons faith, you are denying them salvation and placing conditions on the same. You have denied love and made a mockery of God.

Yea, I've seen the love, love, love as the swords are sharpened.

posted on Aug, 26 2006 @ 01:01 AM
link   
And just for the record about who is attacking whose faith, lets go back to the beginning of this thread posted by queenannie.

Christianity has caused more sorrow, grief, and fear for innocents and zealots alike, than anything other and it has been a time of dark works of deception and a very strong delusion—a secret seduction performed to perfection by God’s first born son who was at the start of it all—a murderer and a liar who killed his own brother, and the 666 is the mark given to Cain and it is the mark of Christianity just as I have been giving warning to countless deaf Christian ears for the last 5 or 6 years. The god that so many insisting on worshipping while still just a man, a condemned man at that—

Everyone is entitled to their opinion, even though this is a lie like most of what is being twisted around here.

She has been running loose in this forum amazed at her powers and conducting her spiritual warefare games as she pleases. Do you think I don't understand what is going on? The powers of your god are personal attacks and deception. The powers of my God are infinite. Those weren't rocks.

posted on Aug, 26 2006 @ 03:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by ben91069
Knocking anothers faith again I see, as if you know anything about my beliefs.

Deception and accusations. That covers it.

I accuse you of judging peoples faith, for which you do. I accuse you of one thing, but you accuse many people with many things. Which is the greater sin; to call everyone a sinner or to call the one judging a sinner? I am getting a little tired of your vague comments about deception. You sound as if you really have no clue of the subject you talk about, because you cannot back up how Annie and now I am decievers and accusers. I have stated the truth that all sins are forgiven, and you say this is a deception, but you cannot clarify how the opposite of salvation (judgement) saves anyone. I openly state my truth, so it is not a deception for the world to say I am hiding behind something, yet you cannot say where you stand, because you can only say this person is good and this person is bad, but can never justify why some are saved and others are not. Tell me truthfully why God is going to destroy us and spare you.

Do you not remember the covenant of the rainbow? That God will not destroy the world again?

Twisting the truth again I see. The covenant is that he would not destroy the world with a flood again. God has already told us that he will destroy your savior and his world with fire.

And so it matters to you whether destruction comes through a flood or some other method? Is either way still destruction? Yes. This is like saying God will not send a deluge of water, but he will send a rain of fire. Yet you still do not see the significance. Water facilitates slow decomposition, and fire is the quick method. Both yield the same result - purity. But you say I twist things. What am I twisting Sun? Explain what I say that is twisting. You can't because you are not standing on a stone, but rather clay. I think you don't realize how much water the clay is soaking up Sun.

Therefore whose father actually is the deciever, the one who professes salvation or the one who does not?

The serpent.

Well this is a good way to not answer the question. The serpent is the deciever, but you didn't answer the latter of which; does the serpent speak of salvation or judgment. Do you want to try again and answer this or do I have to ask it over and over until you do give a simple yes or no answer or do I have to show that you dodge the question. It is very simple; does the serpent judge?

How is your faith different than any other which places conditions on salvation? Love is "unconditional".

There are conditions on salvation. Without Jesus the Lord and Messiah there is no salvation. But the gift is free to those who know and accept the truth.

So (in your words), you can only believe that all sins are forgiven if you use a sacrifice as the payment. Is this not contradictory in and of itself as regards to a free gift? If it were truly free, then you would not need a sacrfice or payment. Are you not still paying for your salvation by killing a man for your own transgressions? Of course you are. Your salvation will only gain you a physical rebirth in this way, because you will get your reward. Love is unconditional, and if you rely on a sacrifice of a man, then it becomes conditional of a blood sacrifice. God uses Jesus for just someone like you, but not for others, because they have been set apart and the middle man exists not in flesh but within. The serpent is smashed by the heels of the woman by this, but you have the opportunity to see and understand a greater truth if you quit judging and see the hidden meanings which your eyes cannot see with words.

The first time you condemn another persons faith, you are denying them salvation and placing conditions on the same. You have denied love and made a mockery of God.

Yea, I've seen the love, love, love as the swords are sharpened.

Which is greater Sun, iron or the stone used to sharpen them? My iron is not a sword used to dismember the body, but a plowshare to be used to sow the seed. Beware, it is almost October and the harvest approaches.

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join