It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

The movie Flight 93.....false or true?

page: 1
0

log in

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2006 @ 10:48 PM
link   
The movie "Flight 93"

False or True??

i want you opinion....i know this movie is kind of old but want ur opinion.......

i think almost all the thing in that movie is false..........

My teacher told us that he it on the news that the plane was shot down...............

Flight 93 story is all US governments back up.....




posted on Jun, 25 2006 @ 01:07 AM
link   
Everything in that movie is true, except the possibility of the plane being shot down which is a debatable issue. I thought the movie was a really sad and upsetting movie, and was brilliantly acted.
to the actors in that film.

[edit on 25-6-2006 by nt327]



posted on Jun, 25 2006 @ 01:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by nt327
Everything in that movie is true


Interesting, I didn't realize anyone actually survived flight 93


How can you even make a claim like that and keep a straight face?

Since when did hollyweird have knowledge that no one else has?
No one alive knows what happened to flight 93, other than the perpetrators of the whole
9-11 conspiracy.

IMO it's all a pack of lies designed to whitewash the truth...

'They' have the media on 'their' side...



posted on Jun, 25 2006 @ 01:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by ANOK

Originally posted by nt327
Everything in that movie is true


Interesting, I didn't realize anyone actually survived flight 93


How can you even make a claim like that and keep a straight face?

Since when did hollyweird have knowledge that no one else has?
No one alive knows what happened to flight 93, other than the perpetrators of the whole
9-11 conspiracy.

IMO it's all a pack of lies designed to whitewash the truth...

'They' have the media on 'their' side...


I apologize, and let me re-phrase. I believe everything in that movie is true.



posted on Jun, 25 2006 @ 03:06 AM
link   
OK...LOL...No need to apologize...

But still, how do you come to that conclusion?
Is it because you want it to be true? Everything the gov or hollyweird tells us has to be true? Or do you know something we don't?

Not trying to be an arse but I just wonder how people, with overwhelming evidence that the gov and it's media lies, can so easily believe what they present to us as truth.

Question your own thinking...And especially 'theirs'.



posted on Jun, 25 2006 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by ANOK
OK...LOL...No need to apologize...

But still, how do you come to that conclusion?
Is it because you want it to be true? Everything the gov or hollyweird tells us has to be true? Or do you know something we don't?

Not trying to be an arse but I just wonder how people, with overwhelming evidence that the gov and it's media lies, can so easily believe what they present to us as truth.

Question your own thinking...And especially 'theirs'.


Well, looking through the evidence of flight 93, it seems that everything in that movie is true, except for the possibility of the plane being shot down, which I am not sure happened or not. I am not saying that hollywood always tells the truth, nor am I saying that the govt and media don't lie either, I am just saying that in this specific case, it seems more truthfull than not. As I said, the only debatable topic in this movie is if was shot down or not.



posted on Jun, 25 2006 @ 05:19 PM
link   
But what evidence? You mean phone calls that could have been faked?

The passengers that they claim tried to take the plane back?

There is NO evidence for this. Only what the gov has told us...



posted on Jun, 25 2006 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by ANOK
But what evidence? You mean phone calls that could have been faked?

The passengers that they claim tried to take the plane back?

There is NO evidence for this. Only what the gov has told us...


There is no ecidence?? How about the dozens of families who say they received phone calls from there families. The govt didn't say that, the families did. The phone calls couldn't have been fake. The technology of voice dubbing in 2001 was only able to leave recorded messages with the dubbed voice. They wouldn't have been able to have a live conversation with as they did on flight 93. I'd say, there is more evidence that is did happen as shown in in Flight 93, than there is that it didn't. As I have said, the only thing in that movie that may or may not have happened is the shoot down of 93.



posted on Jun, 25 2006 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Here is the statement of an experienced airline pilot: "The idea of being able to use a cellphone while flying is completely impractical. Once through about 10,000 feet, the thing is useless, since you are too high and moving too fast (and thus changing cells too rapidly) for the phone to provide a signal." (AVWeb, 1999)


Take this call for example...


Caller: "Mom? This is Mark Brigham."

Caller: "I want you to know that I love you. I'm on a flight from Newark to San Francisco and there are three guys who have taken over the plane and they say they have a bomb."


When you call your mom do you say your last name? Or even your fist name for that? Wouldn't your mom recognize your voice? I know I say 'Hey mom it's me'.

www.physics911.net...

That's just the tip of the iceberg.
Do some research, I think you'll be surprised at what you find...



posted on Jun, 25 2006 @ 07:57 PM
link   
This will help make up your mind as to whether the movie was fake or not:

www.abovetopsecret.com...



posted on Jun, 25 2006 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by ANOK

Here is the statement of an experienced airline pilot: "The idea of being able to use a cellphone while flying is completely impractical. Once through about 10,000 feet, the thing is useless, since you are too high and moving too fast (and thus changing cells too rapidly) for the phone to provide a signal." (AVWeb, 1999)


Take this call for example...


Caller: "Mom? This is Mark Brigham."

Caller: "I want you to know that I love you. I'm on a flight from Newark to San Francisco and there are three guys who have taken over the plane and they say they have a bomb."


When you call your mom do you say your last name? Or even your fist name for that? Wouldn't your mom recognize your voice? I know I say 'Hey mom it's me'.

www.physics911.net...

That's just the tip of the iceberg.
Do some research, I think you'll be surprised at what you find...



When did the airline pilot say that? At the bottom of the quote it says "1999". Is that the date of the quote, or just something else?

In regards to the Mark Bingham thing, you and I and most other people could and hopefully will never know what it feels like to be in the situation he was in. You have to imagine what was going through his mind at the time. When you say, 'Hey mom it's me', do you say that while on a hijacked plane that you know is going to crash into an unknown target? Becuase that's what he was going through, and using that as evidence is completely ludacris.



posted on Jun, 25 2006 @ 08:48 PM
link   
So what if it was 1999, did anything change in 2001?

Read the site it came from there is more there. Like I said, don't just take what I posted, research for yourself and then tell me everything adds up.

C'mon man, under pressure or not I don't buy that someone would use their whole name to their mom. That to me is silly and just too convenient for the gov official story.



[edit on 25/6/2006 by ANOK]




top topics



 
0

log in

join