It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has Alex Jones sold out to the NWO?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2006 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe

Originally posted by Communication_Burger
You are talking nonsense, there is nothing wrong.
Oh, forgive me. I dont know what i say. I'm nuts.

He is NOT updating nearly so much as he was before...sure- he has tons of articles but not too recent and not with the passion he had before. Anyway, it was just an observation from my somewhat clouded point of view.

Don't give me that crap; I doubt you even bothered looking at his page before making that 'observation from your somewhat clouded point of view'. You just spouted out falsehoods without thinking. There are just as many anti 'NWO' articles as before. And like I already mentioned, you're posting in a thread about a very recent video of Alex Jones where he sits there for half an hour and makes nothing but anti 'NWO' statements. How is there something wrong? You have based your claims on absolutely nothing at all.

Alex Jones has been away all week anyway, preparing for the big 9/11 conference.. Jack Blood has been filling in since Tuesday. Why can't you people give Alex Jones a break? FFS

All this board really asks is that its members remain civil towards one another.

Mod Note: Terms & Conditions Of Use – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 25-6-2006 by mrwupy]

posted on Jun, 25 2006 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Communication_burger,

You know, i am too much of a lady to come back at you with the reply you deserve. And, your authoritative approach may work with others in your life, but it doesnt do a thing for me.

You have a right to your opinion, and i have a right to mine.

Let me remind you, that to simply be on a thread to flame is not acceptable at ats?
No need to speak to me the way you have.

posted on Jun, 25 2006 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Don't give me that crap; I doubt you even bothered looking at his page before making that 'observation from your somewhat clouded point of view'. You just spouted out falsehoods without thinking. There are just as many anti 'NWO' articles as before. And like I already mentioned, you're posting in a thread about a very recent video of Alex Jones where he sits there for half an hour and makes nothing but anti 'NWO' statements. How is there something wrong? You have based your claims on absolutely nothing at all.

Alex Jones has been away all week anyway, preparing for the big 9/11 conference.. Jack Blood has been filling in since Tuesday. Why can't you people give Alex Jones a break? FFS

I'm going to step in here and say something. First off, Communication Burger, why so defensive? There is really no need to attack like this. It's another ATS member, not a NWO enemy.

Now I will say this, I often find some good conspiracy type articles when I go to Alex Jones' site. You know what happens when I get to ATS after backing up the story with another credible site ahead of time? I'll give you one guess on who most often has it...

Yeah, dgtempe usually has it posted already. Now granted, she could just be coincidentally finding the same stories I am at the same time, but let's be realistic on here about how many websites would have the same compilations of news stories at the same time? So I can say with quite a bit of faith, that dgtempe indeed does go to the Alex Jones sites. She obviously does read the articles there.

I do question how you are going to get people to listen to your side if you are willing to appear so angry in your replies though?

posted on Jun, 25 2006 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Mr. HamBurger,

Have you seen "Terrorstorm" yet? I made copies for over 30 people at my workplace. An excellent film and much sweat and blood went into this one. I know you would approve.

I was not surprised that Alex Jones added the Ted Pike movies on Zionism to his archieved movies list either. The reason I wasn't surprised is that he has never hid anything other than his wife and kids and the vast amount of movie-stars, professionals and high level goverment officalis that told him he was right, but that they asked him not to speak their names until they are ready to come forward.

Peace,
cinosamitna

posted on Jun, 25 2006 @ 08:17 PM
link   
HOW are we EVER going to succeed if we are bickering?
We are the same side, its time we stop all of this negativity(I'm aware on other treads i'm part of the problem) and come together.
We have a need for each other, now more than ever.
People, seriously I implore you, stop your attacking of each other, direct it at the true enemy of the people, of the world and of us....

posted on Jun, 25 2006 @ 08:17 PM
link   

put it this way, he works for them whether he wants to or not. these are not games, the people he talks about are dangerous people.

So long as you're shopping, eating, driving, living anywhere but in the forest you work for them. A few people are fortunate (or unfortunate) enough to be at the top of the economic/political/social structures we've created. I wonder what Alex would do if his daughter fell in love with a Rockefeller?

Alex Jones has courage, from which all other virtues flow

But will he acquire greater patience. The rant is very unspecific, he should always lead his charge with specifics in mind. Generally the inertia from which the dark shadow grows is an individual one for materialism. Worldly addictions, for which the cure is to glut them. If one believes the human spirit is more than material, than it's better to suffer than enjoy inflicting pain.

I hope his fears for the dammed up human spirit are unwarranted, perhaps from what we are about to suffer, we will never lust after 'goods' again.

Get a load of Arnie's quote - "95% of the people in the world need to be told what to do and how to behave." Disgraceful, I bet Maria's one of the 5%.

[edit on 25-6-2006 by clearwater]

Edited to fix code.

[edit on 25-6-2006 by mrwupy]

[edit on 25-6-2006 by clearwater]

posted on Jun, 25 2006 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
Communication_burger,

You know, i am too much of a lady to come back at you with the reply you deserve.

Ladies can't admit they were wrong and apologise for making completely unjustified claims about people? Fair enough. Good bye. I wont taint this thread with my 'flaming' anymore. Not that I was even flaming in the first place.

P.S. Niteboy82, mind your own business. I wasn't talking to you. I'm sure dgtempe is quite capable of looking after herself.

posted on Jun, 25 2006 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Ladies can't admit they were wrong and apologise for making completely unjustified claims about people? Fair enough. Good bye. I wont taint this thread with my 'flaming' anymore. Not that I was even flaming in the first place.

P.S. Niteboy82, mind your own business. I wasn't talking to you. I'm sure dgtempe is quite capable of looking after herself.

I'm sorry that you feel that way. I was mostly trying to point out why I believe that dgtempe actually looked at the site, even though it is truly a moot point anyway.

I hope that you understand though, that I would come to most people's defense if they are flamed on this site, because it is not cool, and it's not right. We're all in this together, and we must not divide ourselves from each other if we're ever going to make this world any better!

Take care, and I hope you feel better.

posted on Jun, 25 2006 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cinosamitna
Mr. HamBurger,

Have you seen "Terrorstorm" yet? I made copies for over 30 people at my workplace. An excellent film and much sweat and blood went into this one. I know you would approve.

Google Video: Alex Jones - Terror Storm

This?

I'm just watching it now.

posted on Jun, 25 2006 @ 08:27 PM
link   
OK, I seem to have not been direct enough last time, so I'll break it down.

The 9/11 Truth movement is a pawn. They exist to make the "conspiracy theorists" which G-dub immediately warned us to ignore look stupid so that we won't have any credibility. That's why Alex Jones goes out of his way to have a disagreeable temperment- to make himself, his words, and his followers look nuts.

Jones and Rupert both have ties to a web of shady figures as I alluded to before. Adnan Khashoggi, Byron Belitsos, John Gray, the late Marshall Applewhite, Sam Koutchesfahani, Abusattar Sheik, A ring of phony universities, a student-visa scam, two 9/11 hijackers, pyramid schemes, and a ring of media companies bearing the name Genesis, including Jones' hosts, Genesis Communication Network all have interesting ties to one another.

People who by all indications seem to have ties to the architects of 9/11 have been very active in the 9/11 truth movement. Why? To make the truth look stupid.

posted on Jun, 25 2006 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Yes, indeed! I'm a little surprised that certain posters who knew much of everything else, knew little about the latest documentary, or were too busy to notice.

Peace,
cinosamitna

posted on Jun, 25 2006 @ 08:49 PM
link   

The 9/11 Truth movement is a pawn. They exist to make the "conspiracy theorists" which G-dub immediately warned us to ignore look stupid so that we won't have any credibility. That's why Alex Jones goes out of his way to have a disagreeable temperment- to make himself, his words, and his followers look nuts.

How come I thought he looked nuts too... if not only until I accepted that he was correct in much of what he says? That's his style and it DOES reach many people and if those people want someone more calm and collected, they can try Mr. E. Griffin instead. Alex is unique and he's leanred how to stir and arouse people to get angry or at least more motivated. Some may disagree with his approach but they are also welcome to try and prove that Alex Jones is being dishonest - which there exists no solid evidence that I have come in contact with.

Jones and Rupert both have ties to a web of shady figures as I alluded to before.

First of all, you really should'nt be placing their names together. Ruppert was never pushing an inside job on 9-11 - only that the goverment needed the attacks to happen. Ruppert also tries to make MOSSAD look innocent on 9-11 - which is nonsense also. Ruppert also preaches PEAK OIL and that is in complete oppositiom to what Alex has always said!

Adnan Khashoggi, Byron Belitsos, John Gray, the late Marshall Applewhite, Sam Koutchesfahani, Abusattar Sheik, A ring of phony universities, a student-visa scam, two 9/11 hijackers, pyramid schemes, and a ring of media companies bearing the name Genesis, including Jones' hosts, Genesis Communication Network all have interesting ties to one another.

I happen to like many of the products they sell or promote. I'm also not sure what you mean by this, as Bob Chapman just went on Iranian TV to expose the Black Nobility, so does that mean he sold out to Iran? Bob Chapman is more knowledgeable than Alex and as my financial adviser and friend, I'm glad that he's RICH!

People who by all indications seem to have ties to the architects of 9/11 have been very active in the 9/11 truth movement. Why? To make the truth look stupid.

You almost sound familar to Daryl Bradford Smith and Eric. They have tried to claim Alex was a ZIONIST supporter and meanwhile ironically, they have done a far better job of making Alex look seedy than anyone else. However, I actually like much of what DBS does; and so DOES ALEX JONES so Alex Jones ignores DBS. They also did not yet notice that Alex Jones has placed anti-Zionist videos on his list of movies.

The point is, we may have Zionist connections in our family, or we have eaten with Adnan Khashoggi, Byron Belitsos, John Gray, the late Marshall Applewhite, Sam Koutchesfahani, Abusattar Sheik but that does not mean that a man who looks like he's 50 years old and has only spoke the truth and worked hard is trying to fool us.

posted on Jun, 25 2006 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Let's take another look at this. Alex Jones is in bed with people who run fund themselves illegally, who helped 9/11 hijackers enter the country then housed them, who played roles in Iran Contra, who played roles in a suspicious mass suicide (possible mind control experiment) and yes, a lot of what he says seems, if not dead on, then certainly VERY CLOSE to the truth.

That should lead one to wonder why. It's nice that he sells to a small section of people, but the point is that he looks like a kook to the mainstream. I'm not saying he's not telling something close to the truth. I'm saying that the way he presents it (and the quibbling over zionest involvement etc) only serve to marginalize those who would embrace that truth.

The big guns, the people with the resources and the motives to do some serious investigative reporting and present the truth in a manner that people will be able to believe and embrace won't go near it now.

posted on Jun, 26 2006 @ 12:36 AM
link   
Interesting, especially the quotes I just found in this video, because they might explain for why they censored my video!

I'd like to point out that they've censored my exculsive video from his real myspace profile TWICE, both the rushed-old and enhanced versions. It says right in his profile that they wont censor videos from friends as long as they dont autostart, which my it didnt the first time, and it's important to note that the whole point of the profile is to challenge myspace censorship. The second time I posted it as an image that linked to the page where I had the different video links. I did that to increase the odds of it posting because you have to manually accept video comments in a slightly different way. That was blocked too, even tho others had video comments.

My video can be seen in the link in my sig.

If anything my video and my unparalleled efforts in exposing the "life extension technologies" etc that he mentions, but doesnt elaborate on, in some of his videos helps prove his points.

I find it interesting that he claims he's a Christian, but then blocks my every move (this isnt the first time they've blown me off), when if anything I demonstrate Christian prophecy like no other that I've been able to find, and take bottom up approaches that complment many of his other topics. Not only do they do things like block my video, but they also seem to whitewahs the important topics like the DISA "Global Information Grid", nanotechnology implants (that are rapidly approaching), and other critical and very real technologies, but most importantly they seem to refuse to cover topics like DARPA's AI/NASA's IA and other PUBLIC government artificial intelligence programs and initiatives.

AJ: "make way, and get out of our way, because the human species has a destiny to people the stars, to travel the galaxies, to build things we havent even begun to imagine. Look at how far we've come..."
"and to take your soul and put it back together and make it stronger, and mightier and greater than it's ever been. And tuned into the universe, into the entire development of our species. You will be part of something BIGGER, than a self centered gibbering twit.
"You resonate with me, because you know in your soul, we resonate together. "

I find this very fascinating! My work has been pushing me more and more towards the transhumanism movement being the real face of the New Age movement. I've actually come across transhumanism videos that has quotes saying things like "we're the collective consciousness" and "we are god" (in reference to all of collective consciousness/soul), and also even them refering to the AI their buildings as "gods". In fact the stated goal is to become gods ourselves, but that all of us collectively ARE GOD, and these "gods" (AI) theyre building is the key to attaining that goal. This concept is known as things such as "Gaia" (new age "mother-earth", we are one worship), the nooshphere, etc. They are even calling for a global government to control the progress of the new technologies.

This all goes well beyond the scope of this post, but you can learn about some of these topics in my sig links.

What's important here is that if he is a shill it's TOO perfect. So perfect that they could use him to drag along Christians and the rest, while influencing and conditioning people into this sort of thinking. In this video he makes the references that I sited, while making several general references to our deveolpment and basically our evolution. That's the whole goal of transhumanism is to rapidly evolve us into "posthumans". That's the TRUE goal of the NWO, what I call the Post World Order.

It's interesting that he does all of this during a segment where he's talking about not trusting people (including him) "trust the resreach", etc. I must say that he's about dead on, in fact he's so dead on that he predicted the attacks in New York before Sept. 11th and he had the answer to the Pentagon "honey pot" the same day they released the new video (he's probably right, I think I proved that the images are fakes in my pentagon thread).

Also worth pointing out is that he's doing all of that while describing the revolution "war". Mass rebellion is what is needed to get the UN invasion, and what blows me away is how all of my research has been pointing me towards the UN recently, with their Gaia mother earth worshipping One World Church, or one world religion. Technology truly be the one world religion when this things comes, and the "new age" & hardcore Evolution movements have been prepping everyone to line up for these technologies, for a "transformation of concsiousness", for a long time. This is the only time in history that a "one world religion" is possible, because the nano implants are the only way to convert everyone into it. Trust me, from what I know about bias it's really the only way.

[edit on 26-6-2006 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss]

posted on Jun, 26 2006 @ 03:49 AM
link   
no way has he sold out... so he was a little more passionate in this video... LISTEN to what he has to say. Whoever started this post is a complete moron.

posted on Jun, 26 2006 @ 07:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Vagabond

Well, if Jones's only goal is to make the truth look stupid, he's doing a pretty good job of doing the exact opposite.

Let's take another look at this. Alex Jones is in bed with people who run fund themselves illegally, who helped 9/11 hijackers enter the country then housed them, who played roles in Iran Contra, who played roles in a suspicious mass suicide (possible mind control experiment)

Where is your backing for any of this? 'Lets take another look at this' you say, although you haven't given us anything to look at. Where are your sources?

and yes, a lot of what he says seems, if not dead on, then certainly VERY CLOSE to the truth.

I know. That's why I listen to his show and watch his documentary films.

That should lead one to wonder why. It's nice that he sells to a small section of people, but the point is that he looks like a kook to the mainstream.

Why should it lead one to wonder why? I don't think he looks like a 'kook' to the mainstream. I think we need more people like him. I'm sick and tired of the constant lies our media tell us. Aren't you? Now someone comes forward and tells the truth, someone who is having great success at waking people up, and is making the movement grow, and you want to dismiss the guy because he gets excited and waves his arms about a bit to much? He gets people fired up, and we need him.

I'm not saying he's not telling something close to the truth. I'm saying that the way he presents it (and the quibbling over zionest involvement etc) only serve to marginalize those who would embrace that truth.

Right, and the mainstream are better... how?

The big guns, the people with the resources and the motives to do some serious investigative reporting and present the truth in a manner that people will be able to believe and embrace won't go near it now.

Who are these big guns with all the resources and motives to bring this out properly? Who are you talking about? The 9/11 conference just made international news, by the way. We're talking Reuters and the likes. I'm sorry; your theories about Jones just don't make sense in light of everything that's happening. I would certainly be interested to see what information you have on these alleged dodgy contacts of his, though.

posted on Jun, 26 2006 @ 07:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Opus
I like Alex as long as an MK-Ultra mind rape doesnt get pulled on him he's fine.

i wonder does he thing about these things. he hardly ever really goes into mind control from what i've heard. he always just says mind control is light years ahead of what people could imagine, like in his new film terror storm.

posted on Jun, 26 2006 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by shagydan99
no way has he sold out... so he was a little more passionate in this video... LISTEN to what he has to say. Whoever started this post is a complete moron.

Thats just your oppinion, others have other oppinions, its a debate, please don't call me a moron.

posted on Jun, 26 2006 @ 09:49 AM
link   
We all dip our toes in the deep end periodically, Alex lives in the deep end. I think he has become emotionally wrecked from the lack of response by most Americans to what appears obvious to him and many Americans. I cannot listen to him regularly anymore , he dishes out as much fear as he does truth. I respect him but the mantra, 'we're all gonna die' gets old fast!

posted on Jun, 26 2006 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Alex Jones is a puppet of the Dark Government. That is all.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join